http://gamingtrend.com
September 23, 2014, 12:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just not doing it for me (Not a farewell thread :P)  (Read 883 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2004, 05:10:15 PM »

As seen at Brutesquad.net... slywink

I think my presence in cyberspace is about to scale back significantly.

The demise of GG seems to be 'perfect' timing for me as I think it's time to step into the ether.

Checking CG and BS seem more a chore than anything else (It's like when I gave up most tv...there were shows that I watched because I felt I had to since I'd always watched them).

I'll probably check in on the console and trading forums and an occaisonal EBG thread, but I just don't have the desire to 'start over' whatever that means (I don't mean that negatively, I'm not angry or upset or anything, just seems time to move on). Man, I'm such a geek.

Disclaimer: Please note that this is just an ATB life update (like any other post). This doesn't constitute a 'farewell' post (which I despise, especially when done in 'protest' of something). No hypocrisy here!  Tongue

Anyhow...

[lurk]
Sparhawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 05:19:02 PM »

So in otherwords we'll be seeing a lil' less of you round these parts?

Great!

GOD SUCKS! GOD SUCKS! LA LA LA!

GOD SUCKS! GOD SUCKS! LA LA LA!

:twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

:wink:

ATB?

A T B?

.ATB?

COME ON!

biggrin

I kinda decided to stay around here more than Brutesquad.net only because this was the first place people migrated to. Every other day or so I'll check out Brutesquad.net but I don't have any real inclination to register my name at that particular message board.

Well have fun on your hiatus and don't forget about Half-Life 2, Halo 2, Grand Turismo 4, GTA: San Andreas.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 05:20:18 PM »

Hmm, since you sort of recently bought an XBox I suspect that baiting the trap with some Halo 2 talk and multiplayer will draw you back in... :wink:

Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill. Work hard, increase production, prevent accidents and be happy.

Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy. And be happy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: