http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 06:40:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  (Read 13735 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2013, 12:51:12 PM »

When the cliched "your enemy/the cops are waiting behind the door to catch you" scene inevitably is used in a show like this, I wish they'd also give you some brief scenes of them actually waiting.  Checking their watch, reading mail on their phones, impatiently shifting their weight from one foot to another....something Joss would likely do to poke fun at the ridiculousness of them not...you know...actually doing their job by just walking in on them.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »

wouldn't she actually want to just stand there and listen and find out as much as she could?  She knows they aren't going anywhere other than out the door she's at.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2013, 02:40:55 PM »

didn't look like she was listening when they opened that door.  Looked more like she was trying to make a dramatic appearance in a very contrived and cliched manner.

I really don't have a big problem with it (even if it's used by everyone and their brother in law), but having the Whedon name attached to it, I expect a bit more than I do from every other show.  However, I need to realize this isn't Joss' baby, it's his lesser talented brother putting pen to paper.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:43:04 PM by hepcat » Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2013, 03:16:06 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 23, 2013, 08:15:32 PM

Anyone know who the after credits snippet was about? I get the feeling about liking her dress was a clue to his identity in the marvel universe.

I think they may have put that in there just to drive people crazy trying to figure out if it was important or not.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on October 23, 2013, 05:27:40 PM

I really enjoyed last night's ep, prob my favorite this season.  Good action, good conflict between the cast, Ming Na kicking ass, some funny stuff, couple of surprises, couple of reveals, random shirtless hottie...

That said, this shows exactly the kind of inconsistency that I rambled about earlier.  Last week our agents don't believe in telepathy.  This week they admit to having a list of "powered" "gifted" people, and are nonchalant about a "pyrokinetic."  At the end of the episode the bad guys introduce a "Clairvoyant."  Yes this is all very minor nitpicks at the moment, but again, I hate it when writers from one week to the next don't seem to know the details of what the others have written.  If they aren't careful they can easily fall into the pattern of having really inconsistent episodes, and that's the kind of thing that killed Heroes in season 2.  Hardcore fans like myself will tolerate a lot in general for their sci-fi/fantasy/comic book shows, but not blatant sloppiness.

I think they've done a good job of letting you know when in the Marvel UniverseTM this is taking place without hitting you over the head with it.  The only superheroes known to the world at this point are in the Avengers. SHIELD has a list (a small list) of people with powers.   They have just scratched the surface of what is happening in this world.  The bad guys mentioned The Clairvoyant.  This could be a nickname for someone who is not actually clairvoyant (maybe someone who is an uberhacker, for example).  Even if it is, it seems to be a hidden element.  Even the bad guys can't get to this contact directly.

Now, this magical bracelet that does some unknown thing or things ("whatever we tell it to") and keeps you from using a computer, that's lazy writing.

Just watched this week's episode last night.  I thought Ming Na's appearance behind the door was spot-on.  Didn't feel contrived or cliched at all to me.  Showing her waiting would have spoiled it.  What would be in the Whedon style is if she did that again, but next time we saw it from her side, or the timing was off, or if Skye tried to pull it off herself.

Skye has really started to grow on me.  I think she may be a better actress than I was giving her credit for early on.

I LOVE this new mini boss.  There was a point toward the end of the episode where I actually said to my daughter, "I hope she becomes a more important villain than this doctor.  She's much cooler."  And within minutes, the doctor was standing ash.  I took that bit at the end with the prisoner liking the dress to mean that she wore it because she knew he liked it (and so could manipulate him), but I wondered if there wasn't more to that comment as well.

Overall, I thought this episode was a great step forward.  The show is definitely still finding its legs, but it's doing well in the ratings, so it has a little breathing room to feel out the characters.  And it seems like they are already starting to do so. 

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2013, 08:47:49 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on October 25, 2013, 01:20:16 PM

I LOVE this new mini boss.  There was a point toward the end of the episode where I actually said to my daughter, "I hope she becomes a more important villain than this doctor.  She's much cooler."  And within minutes, the doctor was standing ash.  I took that bit at the end with the prisoner liking the dress to mean that she wore it because she knew he liked it (and so could manipulate him), but I wondered if there wasn't more to that comment as well.

It's probably just my wishful thinking but I thought there was some implication that she herself has some sort of manipulative, mental control power.  I thought there was some other hint/clue to that earlier in the episode too, but again it could just be me, since I also liked her as a "mini boss" lol.
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2013, 02:37:11 AM »

Just started watching this a few nights ago and I'm still one episode away from being caught up, so I haven't read the last few pages of this thread (to avoid spoilers). I'll just say that I'm liking it a lot more than I expected. I don't care much for superheroes or secret-agent stories and thought that this show would fall into those tired old tropes, but the Joss Whedon and Stan Lee influences keep me engaged. Characters are good, there's a lot of light humor sprinkled in, and the action sequences aren't overly long or tedious. I really thought we'd watch a couple of episodes and delete the rest, yet now I find myself looking forward to more.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM »

I've largely lost interest and am more keen on Fox's Sleepy Hollow, which sort of hit me out of left field.

In the end, imho, Agents is more interested in the "Weirdo of the Week" or "the tragic guy/gal who could be a super hero if only he/she would let SHIELD help her/him," than it is in its ensemble cast. It's more like the early days of C.S.I, when it focused on the cases and mostly wasn't interested in its actual CSI team members. Oddly enough, that's when I most liked that show. But with Agents, I kept waiting for the stories to give the ensemble something more interesting to do (episode 4 was about the only one I really warmed up to).

The exception seems to be its fixation on Chloe Bennett's hacker. We get it. She's hot, she's cute, she's kind of funny  Fabulous Now why not try to actually do a story with Melinda May, or a story with the two geeks, or a story with the chisel chinned super agent? I just don't feel invested in any of the ensemble cast, after 5 episodes in - they feel like sort of props to tell the story of the "weirdo/would-be-hero of the week". Heck, I was more invested in Sleepy Hollow's characters after the pilot episode.

Once I realized how little actual involvement Joss Whedon has on Agents, it just became clearer why it doesn't feel like the shows he was actually a showrunner on. It's nice his brother and sister-in-law are running the store, but they're not Joss.

fyi, some info on Episode 6:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/180043-first-photo-from-episode-6-of-marvels-agents-of-shield

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2013, 04:57:26 AM »

I'm sure they will get to those other characters since they have the standard network need to will 22 or so episodes. I just don't have the patience to go through that many to get there. It's the fundamental problem I have with network series. They want to much content so there's too much filler and dragging on. I so much prefer series on basic cable like FX, AMC etc. They have 10-13 per season. It's more condensed, more stuff of consequence happens. Think if Breaking Bad had to pump out 22 per season what that would have done to the quality of the show. Well enough of my rant. I wish I would like SHIELD more but with my viewing time available I don't think I want to commit that much to it anymore.
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2013, 06:05:07 AM »

I got caught up tonight. Coincidentally, we're watching Buffy for the first time, too, and that had a real uneven start. Halfway through the second season the characters are really starting to gel and the balance between serious and camp is starting to feel right. I don't have any comic book preconceptions about SHIELD -- it's all new to me -- and I'm willing to be patient with it. The elements of a good show are there if it lasts long enough to hit its stride.

Agree that Sleepy Hollow is better so far, though.

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2013, 12:04:37 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on October 31, 2013, 06:05:07 AM

I got caught up tonight. Coincidentally, we're watching Buffy for the first time, too, and that had a real uneven start. Halfway through the second season the characters are really starting to gel and the balance between serious and camp is starting to feel right. I don't have any comic book preconceptions about SHIELD -- it's all new to me -- and I'm willing to be patient with it. The elements of a good show are there if it lasts long enough to hit its stride.

Im pretty much in the same position as you Ironrod.  I will also say that while Im liking Sleepy Hollow as well, I am a bit disappointed that theyve basically shelved the very awesome Headless Horseman since the premiere and gone with a monster of the week format.  Hopefully they change that soon but since they are only doing 13 episodes this season, they better be quick about it or they will run out of episodes.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 01, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »

I just saw that my SKY planner has not started recording,looked it up and it seems there is no episode tonight,and its not on in the U.S until 5th November...which means,you guys are at the same point as me which also means i can come into this thread,yay

I have not really changed my opinion of the show 5 episodes in,it is still extremely so-so

Last episode i really started to hate that main girl Skye and really thought her actions were dumb as fuck,i actually cheered at the screen when she got caught by Melinda May,but then later on Skye started turning on the waterworks and i just really did not give two shits about her lost parents or whatever,and kept shouting at Coulson to kick her out...no,you can have the bracelet instead Roll Eyes

and yeah i still have last nights Sleepy Hollow to watch(ep 4) and Bates Motel which has been really good(ep Cool

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2013, 11:01:58 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 31, 2013, 12:04:37 PM

Quote from: Ironrod on October 31, 2013, 06:05:07 AM

Im pretty much in the same position as you Ironrod.  I will also say that while Im liking Sleepy Hollow as well, I am a bit disappointed that theyve basically shelved the very awesome Headless Horseman since the premiere and gone with a monster of the week format.  Hopefully they change that soon but since they are only doing 13 episodes this season, they better be quick about it or they will run out of episodes.

I think the Headless Horseman should be used sparingly.  I am surprised that
Spoiler for don't read if you haven't seen all the episodes yet:
they broke out other Horseman already though.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2013, 12:17:27 AM »

Thor: The Dark World tie in coming soon.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:19:43 AM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2013, 08:41:00 PM »

Centipede = Hydra?

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 03, 2013, 08:41:00 PM

Centipede = Hydra?

or possibly A.I.M..

Because I can,
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2013, 01:32:16 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 03, 2013, 08:50:46 PM

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 03, 2013, 08:41:00 PM

Centipede = Hydra?

or possibly A.I.M..

actually makes more sense

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2013, 08:05:51 AM »

So, I liked this episode a good bit more because besides for the initial jab at the movie, they jump right into heavy character development.

What did you guys think?
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2013, 01:54:10 PM »

I think I Wish the show was at 9 pm so I could ever watch it.  icon_razz Plan to catch up online tonight.

Chloe ”too attractive to be a hacker" Bennett interviewed:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Chloe-Bennet-Dishes-1072971.aspx
TV Guide Magazine: Didn't you first audition for Simmons, the role that went to Elizabeth Henstridge?

Bennet: Yes, and after meeting me the casting people went, "No way in hell is she believable as a biochemist" — which was very disappointing to my mom, the doctor! But I could never do what Elizabeth does. She is the most awesome, funniest person on our show and I die every time she has a line. [Laughs] I am obsessed with her!
Ironic, no? icon_smile
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:56:51 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »

I like Fitz and Simmons and I'm bored by action/fisticuff sequences, so this episode was a win for me.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Although the Star Trek-esque power dive at the end stretched belief, I was glad they had the action-hero guy jump in and relieve Fitz.

Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2013, 11:31:25 PM »

The problem with episodes like this is putting a main character in mortal danger doesn't have the emotional weight since you know they will come out at the end. Unless its like the last episode of the season and they want to kill a character off for a big splash.

Amused by the comment that the casting people felt none would think she could pass off as a scientists, but hey hot brunette hackers are totally common.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2013, 11:35:35 PM »

Quote from: Jumangi on November 06, 2013, 11:31:25 PM

The problem with episodes like this is putting a main character in mortal danger doesn't have the emotional weight since you know they will come out at the end. Unless its like the last episode of the season and they want to kill a character off for a big splash.

Amused by the comment that the casting people felt none would think she could pass off as a scientists, but hey hot brunette hackers are totally common.

I was feeling that, too.  Last night's episode didn't really click with me, for some reason.  It may have been me, though, and not the show.

My daughter was certainly quite on edge about Simmon's fate, though, so the stakes were very high for her.

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2013, 12:39:12 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
  I was actually surprised a bit that Simmons didnt die.  Recently coming off a 2 week hiatus, I thought they may just let her die for the shock value.  I could almost see Whedons hand of doom sneaking in there.  So for me it was kind of a reverse surprise.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2013, 02:47:26 AM »

I really dug the episode, caught up via ABC's app -- it was written by Paul Zbyszewski. Don't ask me to pronounce his name, but I'm going to look forward to more scripts by him.  icon_smile

I've been starving for the show to give me any reason to care about the characters at all, and I at least felt something during this episode, in that regard. Progress in my book.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2013, 05:46:27 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on November 07, 2013, 02:47:26 AM

I really dug the episode, caught up via ABC's app -- it was written by Paul Zbyszewski. Don't ask me to pronounce his name, but I'm going to look forward to more scripts by him.  icon_smile

I've been starving for the show to give me any reason to care about the characters at all, and I at least felt something during this episode, in that regard. Progress in my book.

Yeah to me this was by far the best episode thus far.  Maybe that stupid Skye is bringing the show down lol, she seems much better in limited spurts.  They were finally able to take full advantage of being a spinoff from the movies without allowing the movie plot to overshadow the show.  This is what I was hoping to see from the writers from the getgo, and fulfills the promise they made of being kind of right along the movie storylines with stories of equal weight even without the superpowers.

I also really liked the Fitz-Simmons character development and relationship, it finally made it past one-dimensional.  I've been a fan of Fitz since day one, but this is the first time Simmons has really been able to shine.  As rshetts mentioned, I also wasn't entirely certain about all of the characters' survival.  Remember in Angel he killed off a key character early in the premiere season, which really seemed to get the show moving in a better direction.

The stuff about Coulson was excellent as well, loved seeing that scar.  And Ming Na does an awesome job of just looking at him without conveying too much or too little.  It seems like she knows the "truth", but then again, maybe she's just sympathetic.   

It's amazing how a well written and directed episode can convey so much and make good use of all the characters, even while focusing only on a couple of them.  Of course now the pressure is on to sustain the quality.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2013, 08:08:00 PM »

Call me clueless but when the show started I just assumed the Fitz & Simmons were brother/sister... retard
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2013, 09:00:16 PM »

Quote from: Jumangi on November 08, 2013, 08:08:00 PM

Call me clueless but when the show started I just assumed the Fitz & Simmons were brother/sister... retard

Samesies.

Also Chloe Bennett is the best thing about this show because HOLY CHRIST IS SHE HOT.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2013, 12:45:07 AM »

lol didn't they establish that Fitz and Simmons were their last names?
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2013, 04:17:25 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 09, 2013, 12:45:07 AM

yes they did, ep 1
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2013, 04:18:44 PM »

Like others, I was reverse surprised.  I fully expected her to die because that does tend to happen in Whedon branded shows.  Nobody is safe... nobody.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 09, 2013, 04:33:12 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 09, 2013, 04:18:44 PM

Like others, I was reverse surprised.  I fully expected her to die because that does tend to happen in Whedon branded shows.  Nobody is safe... nobody.

Not this early, though.  She's barely a real character yet.  You have to build up love in the audience before you mercilessly rip their hearts out.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 09, 2013, 04:33:12 PM

Quote from: Harkonis on November 09, 2013, 04:18:44 PM

Not this early, though.  She's barely a real character yet.  You have to build up love in the audience before you mercilessly rip their hearts out.

Kill some early, make people fear for their main characters.  then you can tease that they might die and people care.  then when people get complacent, kill a big one.
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2013, 12:06:51 AM »

Both Buffy and Angel have early-in-season-one character deaths that are specifically intended to establish the "nobody is safe" rule. Joss is on record as liking that tactic.

- Ash
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2013, 12:14:17 AM »

Quote from: Asharak on November 10, 2013, 12:06:51 AM

Both Buffy and Angel have early-in-season-one character deaths that are specifically intended to establish the "nobody is safe" rule. Joss is on record as liking that tactic.

- Ash

I remember the Angel season 1 death, but I don't recall a 'permanent death' in Buffy until season 2.

also, is anyone else weirded out by Simmons eyebrows?

Because I can,
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2013, 12:57:53 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 10, 2013, 12:14:17 AM

- Ash

I remember the Angel season 1 death, but I don't recall a 'permanent death' in Buffy until season 2.

Episode 1 death of main character who was in the opening credits
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jessie, Xanders BFF
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2013, 01:10:20 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 10, 2013, 12:57:53 AM

- Ash

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jessie, Xanders BFF

that guy practically had 'SACRIFICIAL LAMB' tattooed across his forehead, silk screened on the front and back of his t-shirt, and the phrase being repeated over and over by the mariachi band that followed him around.  I'm pretty sure the script also listed him as 'Sacrificial Lamb', and the name was a last minute ad-lib.  however, you did remind me about:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Darla

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2013, 08:57:33 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 09, 2013, 04:17:25 PM

Quote from: rittchard on November 09, 2013, 12:45:07 AM

yes they did, ep 1

Just to add to this the guy is Scottish while the girl is English

This was probably my favourite episode,and i agree it helped having Skye in the background for once

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2013, 09:03:00 AM »

great episode but needed more scantily clad Skye thumbsup

Because I can,
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2013, 05:02:05 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 10, 2013, 01:10:20 AM

Quote from: Harkonis on November 10, 2013, 12:57:53 AM

- Ash

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jessie, Xanders BFF

that guy practically had 'SACRIFICIAL LAMB' tattooed across his forehead, silk screened on the front and back of his t-shirt, and the phrase being repeated over and over by the mariachi band that followed him around.  I'm pretty sure the script also listed him as 'Sacrificial Lamb', and the name was a last minute ad-lib.  however, you did remind me about:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Darla

She was also set up to die and didn't become a significant character until later.  I would say that the first significant, shocking death in Buffy was
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jenny Calendar
Man, that one ripped a little piece out of me.

As for the early death in Angel, IIRC there were some behind-the-scenes issues that lead to that one (he OD'd on heroin not too long after).  But also, Angel already had a built-in history coming off Buffy.

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2013, 10:55:09 PM »

I again couldn't watch yesterday's episode (well, the last 90 seconds, and I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on  icon_razz), but apparently it reached a season low in the ratings. It's pretty clear the show isn't working for the masses (it's lost a humongous amount of it's debut viewers), and even the 18-49 ad-friendly ratings are falling.

Collider:
http://collider.com/ratings-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-the-goldbergs/#more-294810
Over on ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues its decline with a series low 2.2 rating and 6.63 million viewers, marking a 12% drop from last week’s 2.5 rating.
As many of us keep pointing out, this isn't a Joss Whedon show. He doesn't write it, isn't the showrunner, has no active involvement in the show of any note, and probably won't unless the show survives until Avengers Age of Ultron releases.

So if it doesn't appeal like the shows Joss was actively involved in (Buffy and Firefly in particular), well, don't blame him, blame his brother, sister-in-law and the other folks actually running it. icon_neutral

imho, the announced Netflix/Marvel short season TV shows featuring popular Marvel characters (Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage etc.) sounds like a better recipe for success than a group of cutie nobodies emulating CSI while the generic "mutie of the week" generally takes over the weekly storylines.

I actually found the Agents cast growing on me in a couple of recent episodes, but it's pretty clear the show's too Geeky/comic book referencing for the masses, and doesn't have enough actual comic book characters for the fans of that. It's like the show is almost designed to appeal to nobody, which isn't a recipe for success. I did have reservations that mushing a crime procedural with Marvel was not necessarily going to work long-term.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: