http://gamingtrend.com
September 20, 2014, 08:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iWhat? This is My Next Phone...  (Read 1803 times)
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2010, 01:50:20 PM »

HTC Evo 4, Sprint's first 4G phone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKiBzBAHuEw

This phone will officially make me switch back to Sprint. 

The function that I personally love the most is the mobile hotspot for up to 5 devices.  How awesome is that?  Also, Sprint has confirmed that the 4G data plan is not going to cost any more than the current data plan.

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 02:29:25 PM »

I saw this, but remember reading in another article about it that their 4G coverage is still limited (although it will get bigger by the end of the year) and don't remember seeing a solid release date.  they were guessing sometime in the summer, and with the newest iPhone supposedly due out this summer too I'm not making any choices yet.

thing sure looks damn purty though.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »

Yeah, I saw Sprint's announcement in my e-mail box the day they first talked about it (as I'm some sort of 'exclusive' member). Impressive looking phone. And it's Android based, which means it has just a bit more acceptance than Palm's WebOS (no matter how hard Palm tries).

I'll see how cool the phone is and whatnot from all of you in the meantime - I still have another year or so in my contract with my Pre. Still a nice phone, don't get me wrong - just nothing worth purchasing out of their store thingy.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »

I just picked up a HTC HD2 over the weekend. I'm stuck on T-mobile. I think the EVO is going to be very similar but it does have HDMI output. The only thing that sucks about the HD2 is that it runs Windows Mobile.

EVO looks sweet and if the HD2 is any indication, be prepared for a very fast phone. I had a G1 and Cliq before this and they are way too slow for prime time. The screen on these new phones has to be seen to be believed. Watching movies on it is just ridiculous. They are so sharp they almost look 3-D.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 03:32:24 PM »

The HD2 is beautiful too, and I do think they two are very similar.  Maybe you'll be able to upgrade to Windows Phone 7 when it comes out (I know they said it won't be possible, but I'm sure someone will figure it out).  I've heard the Snapdragon processor is super fast but haven't experienced it first hand.  Glad to hear you agree about the speed. 

CK, spot on about 4G coverage and it is definitely not offered in my area yet.  Even if this was just a 3G phone, I'd still be all over it.  The 4G aspect just makes it more future proof for me.

This actually works out perfect for me because my wife is still with Sprint and my company decided to no longer pay for our cell phone bills outright, they now just provide an $85 stipend each month.  So, it will be much cheaper for me to move back to Sprint and get a family plan with my wife (she has a Pre). 

Eco

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »

HTC make fantastic phones.  I've had an HTC Tattoo for a few months and I love it; you wouldn't catch me with one of those iThings!

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 05:10:07 PM »

Nexus One is made by HTC.  I *love* this phone.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 05:16:58 AM »

I have a T-Mobile TAP. But T-Mobile has no signal at all at my home. Town is fine but home is dead. Didn't know that when I got it.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 05:27:51 AM »

it'd be nice if they announced a price soon, my contract with AT&T is up so I'm currently a free agent.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 08:52:11 PM »

Uh oh, rumors of an extra $10 to $20 charge to use 4G...

http://gizmodo.com/5511859/htc-evo-coming-to-sprint-in-june-4g-service-to-cost-10+20-extra-per-month
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 02:59:50 PM »

Can someone give me a basic ballpark monthly charge for these types of phones....such as the iPhone?   I have Sprint and a basic phone that i would love to upgrade at the end of the year once my current contract runs out.

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 03:10:44 PM »

iPhone: Whatever voice plan you want (minimum 450DT/5K N/W/ UM2M - $39.99), unlimited data plan - $30, associated taxes and fees. 

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

So my wife and i have LG Rumor phones with unlimited texting and tons of minutes that we pay $100 combined a month.   I think it cost us $100 for both phones, after rebates.

So are there deals to be found out there for a pair of 3 or 4G phones and plans?  Are the phones themselves expensive?   

So are you saying $40 for voice and $30 for the data plan....around $70 combined?

Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 05:18:35 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on April 08, 2010, 02:59:50 PM

Can someone give me a basic ballpark monthly charge for these types of phones....such as the iPhone?   I have Sprint and a basic phone that i would love to upgrade at the end of the year once my current contract runs out.

My wife and I have data phones with Sprint and sharing the same plan.  It's something like 1500 minutes, but that is practically in effect when you call a land line between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM.  Our bill is about $128, but we also have a discount because of where I work.  Most cell phone carriers have something like this.

For a single phone, I think I was paying about $75.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 07:19:06 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on April 08, 2010, 04:38:18 PM

So are you saying $40 for voice and $30 for the data plan....around $70 combined?

For me, yes.

For a family plan, most (non-Sprint carriers) have family plans for voice, text and data would be separate per line.  Carriers sometimes have deals where they'll be B1G1 free/discounted (poss. after rebate). 

Since AT&T is what I know:

Two iPhones 3GS would cost you $200 each for 16 GB versions, $300 each for 32 GB versions. 
Unlimited Data would run you $30 each (typical for all heavy data phones, not just iPhone)
Family talk plans (all family plans have unlimited NW/M2M, assuming two lines):
$60 for 550 DT minutes
$70 for 700 DT minutes
$90 for 1400 DT minutes
Texting:
$30 - unlimited for all both lines
$20 - unlimited for 1 line
$15 - 15000 for 1 line
$5 - 200 for 1 line
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:20:38 PM by Isgrimnur » Logged

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 12:10:37 AM »

(grabs a recent bill)
Here's how it works for me (single phone) on Sprint with my Palm Pre:

Everything Data (450 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited texting, unlimited GPS use, unlimited mobile to mobile (any carrier), nights/weekends, etc): $69.99
Total Equipment Protection (covers just about everything that could go wrong with my Pre, including theft): $7.00
Roadside Rescue: $4.00
Sprint Surcharges/Government Taxes: $6.18
Total: $87.17

I get a 22% discount for being an employee of Kroger, so that knocks the total down (doesn't cover insurance or taxes) to $70.89 a month.

Random tidbits from my bill - I called a cell phone 6 times as much as I did a non-cell number (mobile to mobile costs me none of my minutes), sent 431 texts, and used just over 174MB worth of bandwith last month. I need to use Slacker Radio more often and see what I can get my bandwith use up to. biggrin

So in short - my $70 on Sprint would cost you something like $90-100 on AT&T via an iPhone (cheapest minutes, unlimited data, unlimited text) - before taxes, and assuming you only get a single line plan.

And BTW - that 4G 'surcharge' talked about a few posts back seem to be a 4G charge PLUS the ability to turn your phone into a wireless hub for laptops to connect to the 'net (which is usually a $50 a month surcharge if your phone is capable of doing it).

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 12:25:45 AM »

Yeah I have a palm pre thru sprint with the 450 data everything plan.  I get a 25% chase corp discount ( I also got the phone free along with a really cool touchstone charger) so its costing me in the neighborhood of $60/month.   The Pre is a very nice phone btw, very happy with it and I love the any mobile anytime that sprint has.  I havent even come close to using up my 450 anytime minutes as most of the people I talk with are using cells now.  Also my free nite minutes start at 7pm unlike many carriers who start at 9pm.  Sprint is doing well by me.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 01:07:28 AM »

So, rumor has it the Evo is going to be released in June.  Also, their apparently won't be a 4G surcharge (thank goodness), but their will be an upcharge if you choose to use the hotspot function. 

Also, the HTC Droid Incredible is being released for Verizon on April 29th.
http://gizmodo.com/5517997/verizons-htc-droid-incredible-priced-at-200

For those of you with Verizon.

SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 02:33:00 AM »

So I just got a Nexus One and so far it is about 2 billion times better than the iPhone. The screen looks great, better than my iPhone. Also the power to do pretty much anything that I want to the phone is wonderful. And I am easily amused by the live backgrounds.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 02:51:50 AM »

Quote from: SkyLander on April 16, 2010, 02:33:00 AM

So I just got a Nexus One and so far it is about 2 billion times better than the iPhone. The screen looks great, better than my iPhone. Also the power to do pretty much anything that I want to the phone is wonderful. And I am easily amused by the live backgrounds.

I still haven't handled an N1, but everyone seems to love it. 

I'm just stoked to be moving on from the Blackberry.

SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 03:57:13 AM »

If I were to break it down:

The screen is stunning.
It is actually really refined. Android seems to have come a long way. Yeah the interface isn't quite as clean as an iPhone but I like the additions.
I'm one of the few people that kind of like the trackball. Especially in text fields. I also like the extra hard keys, it does take some getting used to the extra keys from an iPhone.
Live wallpapers are stupidly amusing.
If you use Google for anything the integration with the phone is amazing.

Negatives:

You can't see the screen for shit in direct sunlight.
The native keyboard is hard to type with since the keys are to close together, download one of the other ones off of the marketplace.
Doesn't auto-complete with the onscreen keyboard, hence download one off of the marketplace.
Can be rough if you are jumping from an iPhone.
Google's music player is....there for lack of anything else to say.

In the end though, the hardware is great. It is stupidly fast. It is Googles own phone so you know updates will hit it first. The browser is good, all of the google apps are great like Goggles, Latitude, the updated Maps.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them. I've only played with it for a couple days still getting used to things.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »

EVO Pre-orders

Consumer electronics company RadioShack Corp. said Friday that customers will be able to preorder the 4G smartphone HTC EVO starting on Saturday.

The phone, which uses Sprint service, will be available in stores on June 4. Customers that want to preorder can buy a $50 RadioShack gift card and apply it toward the purchase when they pick up the device.

LoneStarSpur

Glad to be old!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2010, 06:15:28 PM »

I'd love one of these, but my HTC Incredible will do just fine. My wife's iPhone feels big, old, slow and clunky compared to it.

Fallin' feels like flyin'. For a little while. - Bad Blake
You're a funny drunk. - my wife
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 06:21:36 PM »

while i really do like my Palm Pre, i'll be keeping a close eye on the EVO this summer.  it looks like a fantastic device on paper and in video, but the idea of paying a 4G surcharge even if you're nowhere close to a 4G service area is a bummer though.  as a long-time Sprint customer (nine years), i'm eligible for yearly upgrades now and can switch phones easily (and cheaply) near the end of september...perfect for seeing how people like the EVO and what else may be on the horizon to follow it up icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on May 14, 2010, 06:01:35 PM

EVO Pre-orders

Consumer electronics company RadioShack Corp. said Friday that customers will be able to preorder the 4G smartphone HTC EVO starting on Saturday.

The phone, which uses Sprint service, will be available in stores on June 4. Customers that want to preorder can buy a $50 RadioShack gift card and apply it toward the purchase when they pick up the device.

I stopped by Radioshack this AM and pre-ordered!  First time I have ever preordered something other than a Videogame smile

Can't wait!

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 11:59:13 PM »

Quote from: disarm on May 14, 2010, 06:21:36 PM

while i really do like my Palm Pre, i'll be keeping a close eye on the EVO this summer.  it looks like a fantastic device on paper and in video, but the idea of paying a 4G surcharge even if you're nowhere close to a 4G service area is a bummer though.  as a long-time Sprint customer (nine years), i'm eligible for yearly upgrades now and can switch phones easily (and cheaply) near the end of september...perfect for seeing how people like the EVO and what else may be on the horizon to follow it up icon_cool

Same, although I can switch sooner (as I got my Pre at launch). And the people I know that own an Android phone love it.

Just not happy about paying for a 4G surcharge even if it's not offered in your area (Phoenix, AZ), nor will be anytime soon (go figure).

I'll wait a bit after launch to see what people think - not like my Pre is a bad phone.

FYI - if you're on 4G, you have actual unlimited bandwith (per Sprint's own PR and such) instead of the usual 5GB/month that everybody offers. And if you pay the extra $30 a month to turn your phone into a wi-fi hub, you'll also have unlimited usage if you're in a 4G area. And it's fast enough to practically replace your Cable/DSL internet.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »

You know what else that $10 extra fee gives you? Unlimited data on BOTH 3G and 4G!

Too bad it took a Tweet from Sprint to actually say that though.

corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 11:17:01 PM »

That article is misleading, considering the fact that 3G is already unlimited on your phone. I use an average of 5gb-10gb a month on my Samsung Moment, and under my Everything Data 450 it says "Unlimited Data". So that extra $10 4G tax is just for adding 4g data, nothing else. Strange how Sprint said 4g was cheaper though, and yet they are charging a premium for it. And if you want the mobile hotspot feature, it's an extra $40 a month. ($10 for the 4g tax, and $30 more for the hotspot.)
Since the majority of the country doesn't have access to Sprint 4g, you're still stuck paying that $10 4g premium tax regardless of whether you can actually use it or not - that's what I have the problem with. I don't know when, if ever, we'll see 4g in my part of Florida, so why would I want to pay $120 extra year for something I can't even use?

Sprint has been bleeding customers in the millions for the past 2 years and the bleeding continues.. can they really afford to raise prices at a time like this? They need all the ammunition they can get to steal some of the thunder from ATT and Verizon (who consisently add 1,000,000+ customers every quarter) and they had the opportunity here - but instead, they raise prices.
Remember the Pre on Verizon comes with Mobile Hotspot free.

And Sprint still clings to mail in rebates when the other guys are doing away with them. The EVO 4G is actually $300 out the door, while with ATT you can get the iPhone for $200 out the door, or with Verizon you can get the equiavlent HTC Incredible for $200 out the door.. and with Verizon they are always running 'buy one get one free' promotions.

Sprint's marketing still sucks.. how many commercials have you seen on the EVO 4g so far? Outside of us 'tech junkies' who's even heard of the phone before? Everyone's heard of the iPhone though.. they always have commercials running. And most have heard of the Motorala Droid, thanks to Verizon's advertising blitz.
Sprint really needs to step up their game if they want to stay relevant in the wireless game.. they've lost 7 million customers in the last 2 years ever since Dan Hesse took over as the CEO.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:18:49 PM by corruptrelic » Logged

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 12:31:31 AM »

Well, it's supposed to be 5GB, even on Sprint. I just don't think they enforce the limit anywhere near as much as everybody else does. Or at all. Who knows.

Plus, let's look at their $80 a month (before taxes, before any number of ways to get a discount on said price):

450 minutes, unlimited data (3 and 4G), unlimited text, unlimited GPS usage, unlimited mobile to mobile calling.

There is no other plan (that I know of offhand) that can come close to competing with that. I know the iPhone is nowhere near that at the very least.

Plus, the $30 to turn your phone into a mobile hotspot is 40% cheaper than what it costs on most phones (it's usually $50), and it's not a dedicated card either. Oh, and it's unlimited bandwith (instead of a hard-cap before fees of 5GB) too.

About the 'after rebate' part - yeah, that blows. I can go into Best Buy for sure, and possibly Radio Shack, and not have to do the rebate song and dance. But can Best Buy do the phone upgrade and everything else that I need? Or is that price only for brand new customers to Sprint?

Finally - the mobile hotspot for free on Verizon must be a Palm plan to get people to actually buy their phone. I know the Pre isn't doing anywhere near the numbers that Palm expected. Frankly, I was shocked to see such a promotion - Verizon loved charging you more a month.

Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 02:26:57 PM »

Anyone else pre-order this beast? 

I just bought a case/holster combo, and found a great price on it for anyone interested:

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=26395

That is about $10 cheaper than from Seidio's site.

I also purchased a Phatom Skinz screen protector.  Hopefully all of this will come in before Friday.

Eco

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 06:01:59 PM »

I did. Or at least tried to online (Sprint still hasn't sent me an e-mail to preorder it). I guess I'll just walk into a store on Tuesday and have a chat.

I think I'm going to skip getting a case for it. Screen protector, definitely, but a case? Never needed it on any phone I've owned over the years.

Just to warn you - I had a chance to play with an HTC HD2 phone (the Evo is practically the same size) and it's HUGE. I don't mind it, but I know others will have issues with the raw size of it.

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »

So who picked up this badboy?  Any thoughts?  I still love my iPhone but at the same time this looks awesome too.  I wish users had more freedom with the iPhone. frown
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 12:39:57 PM »

A review from PhoneScoop.

The HTC Evo 4G is a very good phone, but more than that it's a sign of things to come. If Sprint had released the device without WiMAX, it would still be a top-notch smartphone, but 4G networking gives the Evo 4G even more potential. Unfortunately, my experience with the Sprint 4G network was less than satisfactory.

When it worked well, Sprint's 4G network offered fast, high quality video streaming from YouTube, faster Web browsing and, eventually, even video conferencing, a first for a device in the U.S. But most of the time it did not work well, and it couldn't even top the 3G speeds I saw on my Google Nexus One. Sprint says this will gradually improve, but until the WiMAX network is reliably much faster than the 3G options out there, does Sprint have a right to charge $10 extra per month for the privilege of using the HTC Evo 4G? It's a catch 22, since more revenue means a better network down the road, but the network isn't good enough to be worth the extra money yet.

In any case, the HTC Evo 4G stands on its own as a great smartphone. For basic calling features, especially the rich, detailed address book with all its social networking extras, the Evo 4G is the best in its class. It's fast and responsive all around, and I love the HTC Sense interface design. The phone browses the Web like the best phones on the market, and even Flash Lite can't keep this phone down. Music and multimedia features could use more advanced features, but even without the bells and whistles music sounded great and videos were fun to watch on the gigantic screen.

If I could improve the phone, I'd work on the high definition video recording to improve video quality. I might also tweak the auto correct feature on the software keyboard. The QWERTY is great, with some convenient shortcuts, but it still couldn't save my hasty fingers from making mistakes.

If you're in a strong WiMAX coverage area, the HTC Evo 4G is a no-brainer. Go buy it right away. If coverage is more spotty, as it is in my area, the Evo 4G is still a great choice, and it will probably get better in time, but that monthly bill is going to be a bitter pill you'll have to swallow to enjoy the benefits this phone offers.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 01:51:26 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on June 07, 2010, 11:21:48 AM

So who picked up this badboy?  Any thoughts?  I still love my iPhone but at the same time this looks awesome too.  I wish users had more freedom with the iPhone. frown

I love it, and I'm not even in a 4G area. I've been spending a lot of time just trying things out and configuring the Evo to my liking.

Don't like the Sense UI? Change it. Don't like the keyboard? Change it. Don't like the weather app? Change it. Don't like how the icons are all set up? Change it. Don't like...okay, you get my point.

And as far as the auto correct feature on the keyboard - thankfully it's fully 'teachable'. You can add words as you go, or there's an area that allows you to put in all the words you'll use all at once. And it's pretty smart on its own as well. Surprisingly large dictionary included.

Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 02:42:08 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on June 08, 2010, 01:51:26 AM

Quote from: Canuck on June 07, 2010, 11:21:48 AM

I love it, and I'm not even in a 4G area. I've been spending a lot of time just trying things out and configuring the Evo to my liking.

Don't like the Sense UI? Change it. Don't like the keyboard? Change it. Don't like the weather app? Change it. Don't like how the icons are all set up? Change it. Don't like...okay, you get my point.

And as far as the auto correct feature on the keyboard - thankfully it's fully 'teachable'. You can add words as you go, or there's an area that allows you to put in all the words you'll use all at once. And it's pretty smart on its own as well. Surprisingly large dictionary included.
+1
I love it as well, and I'm also not in a 4G area.  It is blazing fast though, and I personally love Sense UI.

I did have an issue with it today though.  There is an issue with Exchange passwords or something, and it resulted in my phone continuously rebooting.  Thankfully, I found this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=694888

The discuss the issue and how to work around it until it is officially fixed.
The battery life could be greater, but I knew that going in.

Really sweet phone smile

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: