http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 03:27:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's official. Everyone hates the French.....  (Read 2414 times)
Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2005, 07:39:20 PM »

Story

Is anyone really surprised by this.
unbreakable
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 09:16:16 PM »

Typically, the French refuse to accept what arrogant, overbearing monsters they are.

The irony of an American agreeing with that article is astounding, especially now that being an arrogant, overbearing monster is our foreign policy.
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 10:32:26 PM »

Not really, considering there is much more hatred against the United States than any other country on earth. Even the Britons were out protesting in the thousands against us against the Iraq war - with pictures of Bush "World's #1 Terrorist".
Thing is though, they are right. Can't wait for the next election to get this monster out of office before he brings us into WWIII!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 10:46:02 PM »

I feel sorry for you two guys.

You're so bitter and angry and blinded by your hatred of anything American, that you can't even untighten your ass long enough to have a good laugh biggrin

Now please go pee in someone else's thread.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 11:30:56 PM »

Cheese eating surrender monkeys....
karapcik
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 12:53:22 AM »

Of course, doesn't everyone hate the French? Lame as that old saw is it never gets old smile Hell they probably hate themselves. If the self-loathing in thread is any indicator I'd expect the French spit every time  they see themselves in the mirror  :wink:

I thought the article was funny.  But as always, snickers and guffaws are optional.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 01:12:11 AM »

Even the Britons were out protesting in the thousands against us against the Iraq war...

Thousands, huh! WOW!!! Teehee!!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 01:35:32 AM »

Wow where do you get off saying I hate America? I'm American and proud of it. I just don't like the guy who's leading our country down the toilet by lying to his country about "weapons of mass destruction" and wanting to make us into the world's police force. Every day when more and more Americans are being killed in a country we shoudn't even be in the first place, only makes me want this monster out of office even more.
There are PLENTY of like-minded congressmen and senators (both republicans and democrats) who think like this. Is that anti-american? Give me a break!
I'll leave your thread alone but don't say things that are untrue.

Devil, 750,000 to be exact..
Police in London, England, said turnout Saturday was 750,000, the largest demonstration ever in the British capital.

In New York on Saturday, a giant puppet depicting President Bush holding buckets of blood and oil towered over the cheering crowd that was pressed against police barricades near U.N. headquarters. The main demonstration stretched 20 blocks down First Avenue, and overflowed onto Second and Third avenues as more people tried to reach the rally.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/02/15/sprj.irq.protests.main/

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 06:22:44 AM »

"Freedom costs a buck o' five..."

biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 08:05:59 AM »

Quote from: "corruptrelic"
...wanting to make us into the world's police force.

Just to be fair, that's been going on since LONG before W. Bush took office.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 09:15:53 AM »

Wow where do you get off saying I hate America? I'm American and proud of it.

Then why freak out, simply because it's another country being criticised, instead of America.
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 12:10:10 PM »

I once killed a french man just to see if they bleed frogs.

biggrin

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 01:04:02 PM »

I like the French.  biggrin
Szgany
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2005, 07:56:09 PM »

Quote from: "Ralph-Wiggum"
I like the French.  biggrin

French Kissing, French Ticklers. What's not to like?
unbreakable
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2005, 08:52:02 PM »

Quote from: "Raven"

You're so bitter and angry and blinded by your hatred of anything American, that you can't even untighten your ass long enough to have a good laugh

I feel sorry for you.  I love America so much that it hurts to see it turn into a fourth reich.  If you honestly loved America, you would be agreeing with me.
Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2005, 09:35:08 PM »

Quote from: "unbreakable"
Quote from: "Raven"

You're so bitter and angry and blinded by your hatred of anything American, that you can't even untighten your ass long enough to have a good laugh

I feel sorry for you.  I love America so much that it hurts to see it turn into a fourth reich.  If you honestly loved America, you would be agreeing with me.

And everytime you open your mouth, you dig yourself deeper. This thread was not intended to be a serious discussion, but your bitter obsessive nature won't allow you to see that.
Gwar21
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2005, 09:42:39 PM »

If you honestly loved America, you would be agreeing with me.

:roll:
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 01:29:25 AM »

THIS

Urge Congress to begin a formal investigation into whether President Bush committed impeachable offenses in connection with Iraq- AfterDowningStreet.org

Is funnier than anything else in this thread!!! :lol:

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Kurt Stevens
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 01:48:09 AM »

I feel sorry for you.  I love America so much that it hurts to see it turn into a fourth reich.  

Isn't there a rule that if you compare something to the 3rd Reich, you lose the debate.  Not that I agree with everything George Bush does but thats a tad extreme dont you think?
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 03:38:20 AM »

Sure, a president lying to his country and taking us to war based on those lies so that countless billions of our tax dollars can be wasted and a never-ending amount of young american soldiers (my brother is one of them) can be sent back in coffins having died for an unjust war is just so damn funny, isn't it?

unbreakable
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2005, 04:10:43 AM »

Pre-WW2 Germany wasnt the first democracy to fall into a dictatorship, nor will it be the last.

I would imagine the means of doing it have very common patterns, and how it happened in Nazi German is certainly the most well documented example.  Thus, the comparisons between Nazi German and what is going on in the US today are essentially a grade-school connect-the-dot exercise.

So feel free to cast aside your eternal vigilance, and put your faith in the government.
unbreakable
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2005, 04:12:28 AM »

Quote from: "Devil"
THIS

Urge Congress to begin a formal investigation into whether President Bush committed impeachable offenses in connection with Iraq- AfterDowningStreet.org

Is funnier than anything else in this thread!!! :lol:

Yep, it sure is funny
warning

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2005, 04:25:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kurt Stevens"

I feel sorry for you.  I love America so much that it hurts to see it turn into a fourth reich.  

Isn't there a rule that if you compare something to the 3rd Reich, you lose the debate.

That would be Godwin's Law.

Quote from: "Wikipedia"
Godwin's law (also Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an adage in Internet culture that was originated by Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states that:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

There is a tradition in many Usenet newsgroups that once such a comparison is made, the thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

For this thread the Time-To-Godwin was a mere 15 posts.  Not bad but I'm sure we could do much better!  C'mon guys!
SuperHiro

Pants on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2005, 05:59:48 AM »

Dear Internet Forum People,

This is SuperHiro's mom, posting from his account.  My son is very interested in politics and so reads every thread he sees on it.  He is a very smart special little boy.  

I am concerned regarding the quality of his education.  I would think that some debates over the merits or some reasonable discussion about social security or something was the norm.  But instead I read all this bickering about the same thing over and over.  And it's the same insults from the same people.  People hating other people and how one person called someone this and now it's okay to call him a Nazi because all those other mean people have been beating up on them for years!  I'll have you no that insults of any kind are not allowed in my household.  And since this computer is in MY house, there will absolutely be no name-calling or any such jibber jabber.  

I am not afraid to tell your mothers about your behavior.  Consider this a final warning.

-Mom

Just Hiro will do.
unbreakable
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2005, 09:16:39 AM »

Nah, thats fine Raven, dont mind me.  You just keep doin' your thing man.

Let me know when you make a post about how much you hate Black people, or Mexicans, or Jews, or whatever, Im sure that one will be funny too.
Raven
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 10:52:15 AM »

Let me know when you make a post about how much you hate Black people, or Mexicans, or Jews, or whatever, Im sure that one will be funny too.

Yes, of course. That's a very rational response to a thread making fun of French people  :roll:

unbreakable
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 11:21:35 AM »

Congratulations on the first funny thing posted in the thread   :lol:

The pic was amusing, if not the support of a racist sentiment (and yes, hating the French is technically racism).
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2005, 02:39:51 PM »

The French have a race? With cars or bicycles?

Ye Olde Farte
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2005, 02:55:47 PM »

Quote from: "dbt1949"
The French have a race? With cars or bicycles?

With bicycles.  WITH BICYCLES!

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2005, 05:57:04 PM »

Typically, the French refuse to accept what arrogant, overbearing monsters they are.

Sounds like the writer of that article didn't have any axe to grind slywink Way to find some good, unbiased reporting there!  :roll:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: