http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 05:09:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Quarter To Three closed to new signups?  (Read 464 times)
Gulf Of Araby
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2012, 04:45:19 PM »

Does anyone know if QT3 is closed to new signups?  I followed the instructions, did what I was supposed to do, and I've been waiting for close to a month to be approved (same name as here).

Are they closed to signups?  Do I have to offer someone sex or something?  Anyone know what gives over there?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:55:06 PM by Gulf Of Araby » Logged
Blackjack
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 05:05:50 PM »

Quote from: Gulf Of Araby on June 15, 2012, 04:45:19 PM

Does anyone know if QT3 is closed to new signups?  I followed the instructions, did what I was supposed to do, and I've been waiting for close to a month to be approved (same name as here).

Are they closed to signups?  Do I have to offer someone sex or something?  Anyone know what gives over there?
You might try e-mailing Tom Chick himself (his contact info's at the end of this FAQ thread: http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=13653).

*If Tom has set it so they have to manually approve all new signups, someone may simply have forgotten to check those for a while. If they "automate" that, in my experience with running some smaller message boards for fan sites, it's way too easy for spambots and spammers to sneak in.

P.S. I am NOT saying you should contact Tom to "offer sex or something." Although that would be pretty funny.  icon_razz

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 07:10:54 PM »

There was a weird schism at QT3 a little while back - I think the anti-Toms went to
brokenforum.com

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 08:35:27 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on June 15, 2012, 07:10:54 PM

There was a weird schism at QT3 a little while back - I think the anti-Toms went to
brokenforum.com

My guess is that of which you speak probably leads to a tighter look at new members.
El-Producto

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 10:01:36 PM »

Just hate any game that is good, and Tom will let you in.

"Goonies never say die"
Gulf Of Araby
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 12:22:14 AM »

LOL in general... smile

I sent him three emails.  Haven't gotten any responses.  I'd send nude pictures, but he REALLY doesn't want them...lol
Chordian
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 11:08:03 AM »

Quote from: Gulf Of Araby on June 15, 2012, 04:45:19 PM

I have that problem on NeoGAF. Registered in March and I still can't post anything. I even tried e-mailing them twice about the activation, to no avail.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »

GAF is a little different - I believe they do mass approvals where everyone who applied gets in all at once.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Koz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 03:18:20 PM »

Historically Tom ignores all member requests and then mass invites when he realizes he'll never get through them manually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: