http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 09:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ipad vs Netbook/Laptop?  (Read 3112 times)
KC
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2010, 06:24:51 PM »

My wife's birthday is coming up in late-March and I was planning to get her a laptop or netbook so that she can surf the net throughout the house via wifi.  She does mostly email, research, streaming videos, and shopping.  She also does light duty word processing, spreadsheets and powerpoints.  At first I though about getting a cheap laptop or netbook, but then thought about getting an Ipad. 

Assuming that she can get over the lack of a physical keyboard, does anyone know whether surfing the internet on an Ipad will be just like doing so on a laptop or netbook?  Will sites load the same as on a computer or is the Ipad intended to surf mobile-friendly sites?  Also, does the Ipad have enough CPU and RAM horsepower for light duty office applications?

th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

All we really know is what's on the specs via Apple's site since it isn't out yet.  The browser is roughly the same as mobile Safari on the iPhone, which is pretty damn robust.  Where does she watch streaming videos?  No Flash on the iPad wil likely impact that.

As for CPU and RAM horsepower, the iWork apps for the iPad look pretty good, but again, nobody has really used them yet. I'm thinking without all the bloat that MS Office puts in there's not much power and Ram really needed.... Of course, regardless of anything you could always use Google's suite, which I have found to be quite nice.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 06:40:19 PM »

Quote from: KC on February 23, 2010, 06:24:51 PM

My wife's birthday is coming up in late-March and I was planning to get her a laptop or netbook so that she can surf the net throughout the house via wifi.  She does mostly email, research, streaming videos, and shopping.  She also does light duty word processing, spreadsheets and powerpoints.  At first I though about getting a cheap laptop or netbook, but then thought about getting an Ipad. 

Assuming that she can get over the lack of a physical keyboard, does anyone know whether surfing the internet on an Ipad will be just like doing so on a laptop or netbook?  Will sites load the same as on a computer or is the Ipad intended to surf mobile-friendly sites?  Also, does the Ipad have enough CPU and RAM horsepower for light duty office applications?

So web, video, shopping, word processing, spreadsheets and powerpoint...I would say she will find things easier on a laptop with real windows just because it will be much easier to work with the office apps in their native programs.  Apple may come out with something that will open Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files but I would be surprised if it was flawless.  I probably won't have all the features or stuff like that.

As for web, video, and shopping.  I bet they all work 90% of the time but there will be stuff that doesn't work because Apple won't use Flash.  Not saying if that is good or bad just a fact.  So some websites won't work right.  Now that might not be web sites she goes to so it won't matter but if it does then she is SOL.

All in all I would say go with the laptop.  It is a more stable and cheaper choice if you get a sale or a netbook.  What the iPad really has is style and the app store. 

th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »

Quote from: farley2k on February 23, 2010, 06:40:19 PM

So web, video, shopping, word processing, spreadsheets and powerpoint...I would say she will find things easier on a laptop with real windows just because it will be much easier to work with the office apps in their native programs.  Apple may come out with something that will open Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files but I would be surprised if it was flawless.  I probably won't have all the features or stuff like that.

They did years ago- iWork.  It's a lot cheaper and easier to use than Office and compatibility is pretty solid until you get to the ridiculous features of either.

Mike Dunn
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 06:50:10 PM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on February 23, 2010, 06:46:21 PM

They did years ago- iWork.  It's a lot cheaper and easier to use than Office and compatibility is pretty solid until you get to the ridiculous features of either.

I have no experience personally with Apple stuff.  I know that people have a hard time moving from Word to Open Office, and back again when editing documents for work so I assumed that all non-MS applications would have problems.  If Apple works great!  But it is a pretty solid bet her workplace will be using office so it would seem wise to wait until the iPad is released and see what people say.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 07:02:29 PM »

I would take a look at the main Apple site and watch the iPad demo video, that will give you a good idea of what browsing should be like on the iPad.  It's intended to be full-featured, full site (aside from Flash), and with Wireless N support so it should be great at home.  The multi-touch interface should be far better than a trackpad on a netbook, given what I know about the iPhone vs the netbooks I've owned.  Compared to a mouse, that may be a more subjective thing.

As for light duty office stuff, that's going to be the tough question.  They are releasing iWork (price not known) for the iPad and it is also demo'd so you can take a look.  Just how practical it will be to do real work on that interface is questionable in my mind.
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 07:43:20 PM »

Assuming that she can get over the lack of a physical keyboard, does anyone know whether surfing the internet on an Ipad will be just like doing so on a laptop or netbook? 

Does she visit sites that use Flash?
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 08:15:06 PM »

Quote from: Laner on February 23, 2010, 07:43:20 PM

Assuming that she can get over the lack of a physical keyboard, does anyone know whether surfing the internet on an Ipad will be just like doing so on a laptop or netbook? 

That's probably your deal maker there.  If she frequents sites like Hulu and YouTube, you're better off with a netbook.

The only other thing that I would keep in consideration is the fact that with the iPad, you're going to be limited to the software (apps) that Apple says you can or can't install on it.  I'm not debating whether or not that's a good thing, I'm merely stating the facts.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on February 23, 2010, 08:15:06 PM

Quote from: Laner on February 23, 2010, 07:43:20 PM

That's probably your deal maker there.  If she frequents sites like Hulu and YouTube, you're better off with a netbook.

The only other thing that I would keep in consideration is the fact that with the iPad, you're going to be limited to the software (apps) that Apple says you can or can't install on it.  I'm not debating whether or not that's a good thing, I'm merely stating the facts.

Based on this alone go with a netbook. Without flash the iPad would be kind of useless to anyone that does moderate web browsing.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 09:24:29 PM »

YouTube works just fine on the iPad just like the iPhone. Vimeo? Fine, too.

Hulu is the only "big" site that uses Flash that doesn't work on the iPhone/iPad at all. However, Hulu is coming out with an iPad app or site or whatever, so that will be solved too.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 09:28:37 PM »

netbook, so you can at least listen to music and surf at the same time. this isnt even a contest. forget the white over priced plastic and get a netbook for 250 that does 30 billion more things.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »

I have experienced issues where videos on YouTube are not accessible through the native YouTube app.  While the cross functionality exists, it is not 100%.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 10:28:35 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on February 23, 2010, 09:28:37 PM

netbook, so you can at least listen to music and surf at the same time. this isnt even a contest. forget the white over priced plastic and get a netbook for 250 that does 30 billion more things.

I'm the last one to defend Apple, but you can listen to music and surf at the same time.  The ipod functionality is separate from app functionality, so you can have music playing while doing other stuff.  What you can't do is stream Pandora and surf, because Pandora is an app.

warning

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 11:26:33 PM »

Did your wife ever like AOL?  If so, then I think the iPad would be perfect for her.
th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 11:59:22 PM »

Quote from: warning on February 23, 2010, 11:26:33 PM

Did your wife ever like AOL?  If so, then I think the iPad would be perfect for her.

Uh, what?

Mike Dunn
Vidiot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 12:19:37 AM »

The iPad is definitely a more limited device than a netbook with a closed ecosystem.  That said, being limited and a bit of a closed ecosystem isn't always a bad thing. 

It works great for consoles and I think of us here accept that.

Sometimes having too many options can crush a limited device under its own weight.  That said the new atom netbooks with win7 and maybe even ion chipsets are pretty zippy.  If you don't mind killing the surprise, I would wait and take her into a best buy or apples store and see how it fits.  Keeping in mind one big advantage is an iPad will pretty much maintains itself.  I am doubtful even Win7 can keep up full speed after a couple of years of use, so expect normal windows maintenance on it.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »

if she's going to keep it in the house then go with a netbook.  the iPad is a shiny penis you want everyone too see, so keeping it out of sight kinda defeats the purpose.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 01:15:29 AM »

I'm preordering an iPad as soon as it becomes available to preorder.

64GB Wifi version.     I'm selling my netbook and will use this instead.   I'm looking forward to magazines and newspapers designed for it, surfing, carrying movies and photos around too.     I want it simple because I've been underwelmed with the netbook.     I mean if I carry a laptop I want it to be powerful, not a small weak netbook.    Instead I'm going to carry a device that does exactly what I need and want for it to do -- movies, music, internet, and digital magazines and newspapers.
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 04:19:37 AM »

Hey Duncan! Yep, I'm the same ravenvii as over there.

Still debating whether to get the WiFI or the WiFi + 3G model here. Though I already know I'll get the 16 GB model.

biggrin
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 04:49:39 AM »

Quote from: ravenvii on February 24, 2010, 04:19:37 AM

Still debating whether to get the WiFI or the WiFi + 3G model here. Though I already know I'll get the 16 GB model.

biggrin

I'm getting wifi.    If the thing had been equipped with a rear facing camera for augmented reality applications I wouldn't have hesitated in getting the 3G version.     Everyone seems to be b*tching about the lack of a front facing camera for videoconferencing (that I would never use), but I'm wanting them to add a rear facing camera in future versions so we can really get augmented reality apps.

Picture holding it up in a public square like a viewfinder and seeing all the informational overlays on each building and landmark.     

Ah well... wifi version for me.
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 05:27:42 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 24, 2010, 04:49:39 AM

Quote from: ravenvii on February 24, 2010, 04:19:37 AM

biggrin

I'm getting wifi.    If the thing had been equipped with a rear facing camera for augmented reality applications I wouldn't have hesitated in getting the 3G version.     Everyone seems to be b*tching about the lack of a front facing camera for videoconferencing (that I would never use), but I'm wanting them to add a rear facing camera in future versions so we can really get augmented reality apps.

Picture holding it up in a public square like a viewfinder and seeing all the informational overlays on each building and landmark.     

Ah well... wifi version for me.

Wifi version for me...since I already have an iphone, I don't think I'll need the 3G capability - and would rather spend the money on extra GB.  So I don't know if I'll go for the 64GB...32GB seems like a LOT of space already.
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »

Watching Apple's business plan over the last few years I expect that a newer slicker version of the iPad will be out in a year or so.  I love my first gen iPhone but the new ones are slicker, thinner, and faster.  Being an early adopter with Apple is often a bad idea.

Freezer-TPF-

First in war and peace, second in the NL East.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 03:25:21 PM »

The overall problem with the iPad is that 99.5% of the time I would rather have an iPhone/iPod Touch (for portability) or a netbook (for usability).  I only see the iPad being commonly useful for specialized purposes, such as clinicians, other kinds of fieldwork (data collection, inventory), etc.  

Signature on file at the county clerk's office.
Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 03:47:32 PM »

Quote from: farley2k on February 24, 2010, 02:03:05 PM

Watching Apple's business plan over the last few years I expect that a newer slicker version of the iPad will be out in a year or so.  I love my first gen iPhone but the new ones are slicker, thinner, and faster.  Being an early adopter with Apple is often a bad idea.

This.  Patience Grasshopper.

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 06:28:06 PM »

Quote from: farley2k on February 24, 2010, 02:03:05 PM

Yeah, but because I'm a sucker, that's why I'm getting the 16 GB, probably WiFi only, model. I'll sell it and upgrade next year biggrin
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 06:33:22 PM »

Quote from: Freezer-TPF- on February 24, 2010, 03:25:21 PM

The overall problem with the iPad is that 99.5% of the time I would rather have an iPhone/iPod Touch (for portability) or a netbook (for usability).  I only see the iPad being commonly useful for specialized purposes, such as clinicians, other kinds of fieldwork (data collection, inventory), etc.  

I think many people are simply missing the whole point of the iPad, particularly if you think it's only useful for "specialized purposes" - the clear intention of the device is to integrate completely, and seamlessly into your electronic life, eventually becoming as ubiquitous and convenient as a standard appliance.  

Let me give you a perfect example of where the iPad "fits".  This morning I was reading the newspaper and came across an article on Obama's appointment of some new Chinese-American judge.  Something was mentioned about an opinion piece the guy had written before.  My natural impulse was to want to pull that opinion piece up and read it right then and there.  But this is breakfast time - I'm not going to run to my room and grab my netbook, wait 2 minutes for it to boot up, and then try to use the clunky mousepad to navigate the web.  I could theoretically grab my iPhone and do it, but as much as I love the iPhone, when I want to read/relax and possibly eat cereal while surfing, it's not the ideal choice, it's just a bit too small.  Now imagine if on the kitchen table I have an iPad propped up (maybe in a dock) on the table.  I hit the start button, hit the browser, read my article, maybe check the weather while I'm at it - and move on.  Now let's move a few years down the line.  It's very possible there are no more paper newspapers, so I'd be reading the paper directly off the iPad.  It's a bit small for a newspaper but it's still a lot more readable (while eating) than an iPhone.
Freezer-TPF-

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »

In your example, if you need the iPad to be propped up to browse while eating, then I'd rather just have a netbook (ideally with a wireless mouse for easy navigation while eating).

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »

Let's see....

Alt-Tab
Tabbed browsing
Background processing
Whatever music I want
I can get a message AND surf the web, at the same time! *marvel!*

I could go on but there are as many reasons to own a netbook over an iPad as there are stars in the sky.  Some out there will love it.  I'm not one of them.  I just can't see fighting with Apple's idea of what I should be doing and how I should be doing it over the flexibility of a netbook. 

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 09:40:20 PM »

Ron -

Not too sure any of your points you listed are all that different from what I currently do on my iPhone.

Alt-Tab
Tabbed browsing
Background processing
Whatever music I want

-I can switch apps with a few taps.
-Maybe (probably) I'm an idiot, but when you say 'tabbed browsing' what does that mean and how does it compare to the iPhone when you can have multiple 'screens' with different sites?
-Are you re-populating databases while you read emails on your netbook?
-Ummm....you mean like Jonas Brothers? I'm sure I can get that on my iPhone. Never been restricted in any way for any music.
- I get plenty of emails when I'm on the web

Let me be clear -it ain't a real laptop. But I also have a netbook and it sucks.

I think THIS is your biggest beef (which is probably the most important):
I just can't see fighting with Apple's idea of what I should be doing...

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 09:53:27 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on February 24, 2010, 06:33:22 PM

Quote from: Freezer-TPF- on February 24, 2010, 03:25:21 PM

I think many people are simply missing the whole point of the iPad, particularly if you think it's only useful for "specialized purposes" - the clear intention of the device is to integrate completely, and seamlessly into your electronic life, eventually becoming as ubiquitous and convenient as a standard appliance.  

Let me give you a perfect example of where the iPad "fits".  This morning I was reading the newspaper and came across an article on Obama's appointment of some new Chinese-American judge.  Something was mentioned about an opinion piece the guy had written before.  My natural impulse was to want to pull that opinion piece up and read it right then and there.  But this is breakfast time - I'm not going to run to my room and grab my netbook, wait 2 minutes for it to boot up, and then try to use the clunky mousepad to navigate the web.  I could theoretically grab my iPhone and do it, but as much as I love the iPhone, when I want to read/relax and possibly eat cereal while surfing, it's not the ideal choice, it's just a bit too small.  Now imagine if on the kitchen table I have an iPad propped up (maybe in a dock) on the table.  I hit the start button, hit the browser, read my article, maybe check the weather while I'm at it - and move on.  Now let's move a few years down the line.  It's very possible there are no more paper newspapers, so I'd be reading the paper directly off the iPad.  It's a bit small for a newspaper but it's still a lot more readable (while eating) than an iPhone.

I don't see how using a laptop would be any less convenient (doesn't everyone have theirs set to sleep as opposed to doing a full shutdown?)  As as bonus I don't have to worry about how I'm going to prop it up, nor do I have yet another gadget cluttering up my home.

The iPad still feels like a solution looking for a problem.  It's occupying the same space that PDAs existed in before they were squeezed out between smartphones and netbooks/laptops.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 09:55:36 PM by Laner » Logged
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »

I don't really love the idea of Apple telling me what I should be doing but when I am honest I realize that 99% of what I do is what Apple thinks I should be doing.  They are right far, far more often then they are wrong - at least for me.

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »

On the iphone, don't the different web browser screens have to refresh whenever you swap from one to another? It remembers which page I'm on, but I have to wait for it to update, which is shockingly slow even on a wifi connection.

Also on my iphone, I get frequent slowdown when moving from app to app.  Being able to close app 1 and open app 2 isn't the same as alt-tabbing if app 2 takes 30 seconds to actually start up.

Freezer-TPF-

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2010, 10:10:34 PM »

Quote from: farley2k on February 24, 2010, 09:54:19 PM

I don't really love the idea of Apple telling me what I should be doing but when I am honest I realize that 99% of what I do is what Apple thinks I should be doing.  They are right far, far more often then they are wrong - at least for me.

Apple, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »

Quote from: Devil on February 24, 2010, 09:40:20 PM

Ron -

Not too sure any of your points you listed are all that different from what I currently do on my iPhone.

Alt-Tab
Tabbed browsing
Background processing
Whatever music I want

-Maybe (probably) I'm an idiot, but when you say 'tabbed browsing' what does that mean and how does it compare to the iPhone when you can have multiple 'screens' with different sites?
-Ummm....you mean like Jonas Brothers? I'm sure I can get that on my iPhone. Never been restricted in any way for any music.

Let me be clear -it ain't a real laptop. But I also have a netbook and it sucks.

I just can't see fighting with Apple's idea of what I should be doing...

Not speaking for Ron here, but here's what I think he meant:

Alt-tab: Switching between programs that are running simultaneously.
Tabbed browsing: I'll give you that one.  It's pretty much the same, except that it's more convenient, for most, to switch between tabs rather than windows.
Background processing: I am constantly running more than one application on my computers, netbook included, such as email client, web browser, spreadsheets, etc.
Music: with a netbook, you're not limited to only being able to listen to music through the iPod app while running other apps.  You can use Pandora, Slacker etc.
Messaging: with the iPhone, if you get a text message or email, you have to quit the app you're in and go into the SMS or email app to respond.  If the iPad will use the same software, you're looking at the same functionality (probably).

I think you knew what Ron meant with his response, but picked on his wording rather than the message.

Rick
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 01:47:20 AM »

Rick/Ron -

I really did think he was talking about what I followed up with. Except the Jonas Brother, because I know Ron is more of a Hannah Montana guy.

I do, however, think that that what Farley says is more to the point.

They are making something that will satisfy the needs of 90% of the netbook crowd and make it easier in the process.

Guys in a forum of a gaming site might be in the other 10%.

Now everyone can tell me about how their Aunt Tilly puts together SQL code in a Linux window while answering emails, listening to Pandora and using Skype to call her agent in Peru, all on her netbook.
 icon_biggrin

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 03:55:18 AM »

I think we have a difference in what we are thinking here.  Let me 'splain.

You can CLOSE an app and then OPEN another.  I can open as many as I like. 
And every time you go back to another 'tab' it rolls a D20 to determine if it's going to completely reload the page.  Suckage.
Uh...yes.  smile
Again, in my experience (which may be all wrong, but it's my experience so far) a 1D4 is rolled to determine if Sync of the phone is going to = delete all music, delete all music BUT what you are adding at that time, delete my applications, or actually sync after the VERY lengthy backup process.
And again, you get to CLOSE your web app, open your email, read your email CLOSE your email, and then likely reload the page you were trying to read.  Fail sauce.

I love my netbook. smile

See the above about "You can't possibly want to have mail and a browser open at the same time. Pick one" and you'll have one of my biggest beefs.  smile

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »

I really did think he was talking about what I followed up with. Except the Jonas Brother, because I know Ron is more of a Hannah Montana guy.
Hey, just because I reviewed Band Hero.....I guess that makes me a Taylor Swift guy?

They are making something that will satisfy the needs of 90% of the netbook crowd and make it easier in the process.
They are making it their version of easier.  That doesn't jive with my version of easier.

Guys in a forum of a gaming site might be in the other 10%.
That's possibly true.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 06:44:29 AM »

icon_biggrin

warning

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 06:52:00 AM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on February 23, 2010, 11:59:22 PM

Quote from: warning on February 23, 2010, 11:26:33 PM

Uh, what?

Remember AOL back in the day?  When they had the big, bad internet fenced out and AOL provided a relatively safe, screened, easy-to-use internet experience?  That's kinda how I see Apple with the iPad.  Apple's very careful to provide an approved selection of applications for the iPhone/iPad.  There's a lot of other stuff out there in the wild - some better than Apple's and some is worse.  But the main thing about the iPad is you only get to choose among the stuff that Apple approves.

That can make a great experience for someone who is relatively inexperienced with computers and just kinda wants stuff handed to them.  It also has it's limitations.  AOL eventually sunk.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »

Yes - Because the NetBook App Store is wide open!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: