http://gamingtrend.com
October 24, 2014, 11:33:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad 3/HD  (Read 8521 times)
SkyLander
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 24, 2012, 11:57:39 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on March 24, 2012, 09:26:06 PM

This is my first tablet but I'm sure my PC laptop got hotter than my iPad, I have yet to play games for any length of time on it (come on Balders Gate) but videos haven't caused that much heat IMO.

If only you got an android tablet: http://www.gemrb.org/wiki/doku.php?id=start

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2012, 02:46:01 AM »

Quote from: SkyLander on March 24, 2012, 11:57:39 PM

Quote from: Zinfan on March 24, 2012, 09:26:06 PM

This is my first tablet but I'm sure my PC laptop got hotter than my iPad, I have yet to play games for any length of time on it (come on Balders Gate) but videos haven't caused that much heat IMO.

If only you got an android tablet: http://www.gemrb.org/wiki/doku.php?id=start

SkyLander smugly smirk as he Ctrl-V's the link into the text box of his little post. "Make him wish he hasn't bought an fruit product, that will!" he thought gleefully as he clicks the Post button.

What is unknown to him is, right within the very link he pasted into his post, is a tidbit that reveals that GemRB is compatible with iOS.

confused
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2012, 02:56:23 AM »

LOL
Plus the announcement that Baldurs Gate is coming to iOS.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2012, 03:54:25 AM »

I do smugly own an iPad Truthiness! I did miss that part sorry. I don't think I'll ever buy another one though. I quickly learned that I don't enjoy being locked into Apples caged store.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »

Is there any app that offers a Marvel Digital-type plan (which can't be used with the Marvel app for whatever reason).

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2012, 04:55:08 AM »

I repeatedly hear Comixology recommended as the best app for comics.
Hrothgar

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2012, 12:56:34 AM »

Some people mentioned productivity as a plus.  The consumption/entertainment value is obvious, but what productivity apps/features do you use?   Do you need a keyboard or is the dictation really good enough to do without?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2012, 01:04:16 AM »

Quote from: Hrothgar on March 28, 2012, 12:56:34 AM

Some people mentioned productivity as a plus.  The consumption/entertainment value is obvious, but what productivity apps/features do you use?   Do you need a keyboard or is the dictation really good enough to do without?  Thanks.

Love Evernote - I sometimes use a Bluetooth keyboard, very rarely dictation.

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »

So have people received their pre-ordered NewTM iPads yet? Is the increased heat really noticeable enough to be bothersome? Is the fact most apps aren't updated to Retina support yet make everything look crappy and pixelated?

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2012, 08:11:46 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on March 28, 2012, 07:40:53 PM

So have people received their pre-ordered NewTM iPads yet? Is the increased heat really noticeable enough to be bothersome? Is the fact most apps aren't updated to Retina support yet make everything look crappy and pixelated?

Been using mine all day long with my wife at the hospital, and I haven't noticed any additional heat.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2012, 10:03:16 PM »

The only time I notice the heat is if I'm playing a lot of games for a long time. But it's never gotten hot enough to be a problem.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »

I think the heat thing was grossly exaggerated.  I read they had it plugged in, running full-bore Inifinity Blade 2 for 45 minutes with brightness cranked up to max to get it that hot.  In regular use every day I haven't noticed any heat whatsoever.

- - -

On an unrelated topic, a new app that kind of mimics some of the dead Microsoft Courier's functionality:

http://tapose.com/features/
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2012, 10:46:18 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on March 28, 2012, 07:40:53 PM

There are a few apps that out and out don't work properly (for example the Ravenmark game guys say that their tiling is broken on iPad3's and have promised a fix this week), but I've never seen an app that works and that makes things look crappy and pixelated.  In general there are a lot of apps that just auto-magically look much better -- particularly any app that uses text, but also apps primarily designed for the iPhone tend to look better because they use the high-res images designed for retina iPhones instead of the lower res ones that the older iPads used.

I haven't noticed any heat, but I haven't done anything that would seriously tax the graphics chip -- no 3d gaming for me.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2012, 10:54:43 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on March 28, 2012, 10:10:16 PM

I think the heat thing was grossly exaggerated.  I read they had it plugged in, running full-bore Inifinity Blade 2 for 45 minutes with brightness cranked up to max to get it that hot.  In regular use every day I haven't noticed any heat whatsoever.

Not only was it over exaggerated, but additional testing showed Android tablets running even hotter.  That doesn't make for good press though.
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2012, 11:32:15 PM »

I got my New iPad (yeah, stupid name) last week.  It's my first iPad although I used to have a iPhone 3GS so I was familiar.  I have to say I love this thing.  No heat issues yet although I haven't gamed much.  Got the Zagg/Logitech bluetooth keyboard/case as that was the only one Sam's Club had at the time.  Happy with it as a keyboard stand but not really as a case. 

I still have to learn how to use the features like dictation, etc.  So far I am using it for a photography class to take notes and load up snaps.  I will have to play with my Rebel XT, I guess, to put the snaps in jpeg as it apparently hates Raw.  Time will tell though.

I do love this little guy, though. 

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2012, 03:22:35 AM »

Got my new Ipad tonight! And I couldn't be happier. smile
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2012, 03:40:49 AM »

Cool, PR, how is the 4G?  icon_smile

I think I've talked myself back to Wi-Fi only (maybe the 32GB model) mainly cause I don't travel much, and iPad theft is such a major problem here in the DC Metro area, that I can't really see myself using it much outside of home, work, and maybe as a fun way to share photos when visiting with family/friends.

I think I mentioned way back in about 1981 at the Army PX in Korea I picked out some then "groundbreaking" mechanical-touch-censor cassestte deck with a metal case. I don't know why I didn't just ask my mom to return it. It literally ran so hot, that the labeling on cassettes would smear and melt off, and I'd put cold drinks on top of the unit to try to cool it.  icon_razz

And I remember during my netbook fixation a couple years ago, there was an HP unit that was all metal, and had an excellent keyboard. But when I tried it at Micro Center, the unit was so hot, it was literally painful just to set your wrists on the edge while typing.  icon_eek

So I'm glad the New iPad isn't like those, and I hope to join the crowd soon.  icon_smile
====================
As far as a fresh question, I do have an iPod Touch with a lot of stuff on it. I wasn't quite sure if when you add an Ipad, if it's as simple as just synching all the iPod Touch stuff onto it via iTunes, or are they considered entirely separate devices with sort of separate accounts, and you would have to sort of buy an app twice in order to use it on both your Touch and iPad?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:31:27 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2012, 03:56:45 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 21, 2012, 03:40:49 AM

As far as a fresh question, I do have an iPod Touch with a lot of stuff on it. I wasn't quite sure if when you add an Ipad, if it's as simple as just synching all the iPod Touch stuff onto it via iTunes, or are they considered entirely separate devices with sort of separate accounts, and you would have to sort of buy an app twice in order to use it on both your Touch and iPad?

It's the same account.  Some applications have iPad specific versions.  If you want to run the iPad version you would have to purchase it.  More and more apps though have a single version that will run in either an iPad or an iPhone/iPod.  For those you can either sync with iTunes or redownload them for free. For the one's with a separate iPad version, you can always just run the iPhone version at double-size if you already own it and don't want to by the iPad version.  Generally on the new iPad, 2x iPhone apps actually look pretty decent -- much, much better than on older iPads.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2012, 12:10:01 AM »

Thanks, Ydejin.  icon_smile

Anyone using any particular cases? I'd read some little complaints that the Smart Cover's magnets weren't "adhering" as well to the new Ipad as the iPad 2 due to that little change in thickness. Also, when I peruse some of the third-party cases that were for iPad 2, some mention some weird magnet stuff, like iSkin for their very cool aura 2 case:
NOTE: Due to an inconsistency with the magnet polarity in the new iPad (3rd Generation), the auto-sleep feature may not function on some units of the new iPad (3rd Gen.). The iPad 2 remains unaffected.
Isn't that weird? And it's one of the most expensive cases out there ($99.99); kinda tough to spend that when you're not sure a fairly key function may or may not work.

Cnet earlier this month updated a pretty useful roundup of several dozen iPad cases, including ones specific to the 3rd generation model: (I think this is link for the "1 of 40" and then you scan scroll through)
http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-31747_7-10011594.html?tag=mncol

Although I see some there I like, supporting the auto sleep-wake function on the 3rd generation iPad seems pretty inconsistent. Some that say they do, apparently don't, or maybe weren't really tested with the new iPad.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:18:38 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
tiktokman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 22, 2012, 12:35:30 AM »

I have a Snugg case that is cheap and works great on the new ipad.

This one - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007BZOGLG/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1335054958&sr=8-1
Hrothgar

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: April 22, 2012, 05:18:15 AM »

I have a minisuit case.  I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but now that I've gotten used to it, I really like it.  I had planned to use a smart cover around the house and the heavier cover when traveling, but now I just leave the minisuit cover on all the time.  I haven't had any magnet problems with either one.

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 23, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 22, 2012, 12:10:01 AM

Thanks, Ydejin.  icon_smile

Anyone using any particular cases? I'd read some little complaints that the Smart Cover's magnets weren't "adhering" as well to the new Ipad as the iPad 2 due to that little change in thickness. Also, when I peruse some of the third-party cases that were for iPad 2, some mention some weird magnet stuff, like iSkin for their very cool aura 2 case:
NOTE: Due to an inconsistency with the magnet polarity in the new iPad (3rd Generation), the auto-sleep feature may not function on some units of the new iPad (3rd Gen.). The iPad 2 remains unaffected.
Isn't that weird? And it's one of the most expensive cases out there ($99.99); kinda tough to spend that when you're not sure a fairly key function may or may not work.

Cnet earlier this month updated a pretty useful roundup of several dozen iPad cases, including ones specific to the 3rd generation model: (I think this is link for the "1 of 40" and then you scan scroll through)
http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-31747_7-10011594.html?tag=mncol

Although I see some there I like, supporting the auto sleep-wake function on the 3rd generation iPad seems pretty inconsistent. Some that say they do, apparently don't, or maybe weren't really tested with the new iPad.

I got a red leather Smart cover for it, and I'm having no problems with the magnets. Also not having any problems with the auto-sleep function. The Ipad goes to sleep right away when I close the cover. Neato.

I've not activate the 4G on mine's yet, because the 4G rates are expensive. I'll use the 4G in the future when I take a trip or something. The 4G rates are just to expensive to pay for it month per month when I'm already paying for a data program on my Iphone 4. You can sign up/opt out for a 4G option at any time.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:15:42 PM by PR_GMR » Logged
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 24, 2012, 04:50:35 PM »

Thanks, guys. That Minisuit looks like it would "suit" me, Hrothgar, I'll keep an eye out for it.  icon_smile

Meant to share this story about a Pentagon worker whose iPad was stolen on our Metro subway here at Reagan National Airport; now, there's security video of it... (Ironically, since the video is in Flash, you presumably can't view it on an iPad retard)

Metro video shows chase after iPad theft
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlock/post/metro-video-shows-chase-after-ipad-theft/2012/04/24/gIQA6oJWeT_blog.html?hpid=z3
*The thief dashes out of the subway car just around the 14 second mark. The Wenger guy I believe broke his own arm when he tried to get back into the train when he realized the thief hopped onto the next car as it was about to close.

I think the thief then hopped back out of the train, and Wenger did so too (broken arm and all), and chased him down the Metro platform. It apparently ended with the thief scrambling across the adjacent track to another platform, where a rider ripped it out of his hands (having heard Wenger screaming to stop the thief I guess), asked Wenger what was on the screensaver (a pic of his wife and kid) and then apparently threw it over to the other platform to a rider next to Wenger, who stuck it in his bag. The throwing between platforms is the part I don't get. That's not a short distance.  icon_eek

I think the lesson is, read good old fashioned newspapers on the Subway. Nobody wants to steal those.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:58:45 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 24, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »

Something I heard on the radio the other day was that the act of having your iDevice taken out of your hands on the bus/train/whatever is called getting "apple picked".

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2012, 10:25:06 PM »

I think I found a case I'd like. Has anyone bought the white iPad? Is a white bezel any more prone to picking up fingerprints, smudges etc? I don't know if I really have any preference, I guess I'm just tired of all my hardware being black and thought maybe I'd consider a change.  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2012, 01:15:36 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 25, 2012, 10:25:06 PM

Has anyone bought the white iPad? Is a white bezel any more prone to picking up fingerprints, smudges etc?

Yes. No, not that I've seen.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2012, 04:02:30 AM »

Thanks. Although I'd never really thought of it as anything more than a color preference, I noticed some YouTube videos that attempt to point out some differences the color choices bring:

Apple iPad 2: White vs. Black (Pros and Cons)

White vs. Black The New iPad

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2012, 07:10:27 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 04:02:30 AM

Thanks. Although I'd never really thought of it as anything more than a color preference, I noticed some YouTube videos that attempt to point out some differences the color choices bring:

Wow that first guy is extremely observant, I wouldn't have thought of any of that stuff.  I got a white one because I'd owned a black iPad1 for two years and decided to be different.  I had similar concerns to you, and I checked with a friend that had owned (and still owns) a white iPad2 for a year, and specifically asked about smudges.  She said she's never had any issues.  I can tell you I haven't noticed any problems with smudges or fingerprints in the five weeks I've owned a white iPad.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »

Thanks, Y.  icon_smile I think I'm getting it via in-store pickup at a Micro Center store today. It makes no sense versus buying online, it's just my bday's tomorrow and I really wanted to have it today.  icon_smile I think I'll do the "pay in store" option, which means I can scope out the accessories there and add something to my order before finalizing it at the pick-up counter.

I read some good things about this case:
http://www.thejoyfactory.com/product/CSA104

And Micro Center only has the silver/white model ($20 off MSRP), so it seemed like that might go a little better with the white iPad (although maybe it really doesn't matter).  icon_smile I'm favoring the 32GB Wi-Fi Only white model at this point.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »

I find I have this aversion to having to pay $30+ for a case to put my electronic device in.  The Smartsuite cases look really nice, but I can't stomach the $50 price point.  I'm probably going to wind up gritting my teeth and paying $30 for one of these, which looks to be very similar to the Smartsuite ones.

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2012, 12:38:34 PM »

Sigh. Never mind. I misread the Micro Center site. They have 6 white and 3 black New Ipads ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, not at my local store, which has none. Sheesh.  icon_redface

I dunno, guess I'll try Target and maybe even brave an Apple Store if necessary.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 12:38:34 PM

Sigh. Never mind. I misread the Micro Center site. They have 6 white and 3 black New Ipads ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, not at my local store, which has none. Sheesh.  icon_redface

I dunno, guess I'll try Target and maybe even brave an Apple Store if necessary.

Get your Ipad on your birthday, Blackjack. Treat yourself, bro. You deserve it.  nod
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »

I think I'm gonna try doing in-store pickup with Best Buy (the store near my office seems to have the various models in stock, but I'm pretty dense about those things  icon_razz). Their in-store case/cover selection is pretty thin though selection-wise. So I'm doing some research to see if I can find something more to my liking somewhere else locally. Or I'll just get something cheap to "hold the fort."

This is hilarious. I don't think any store whatsoever of any type in my region has it in stock.  icon_razz So I guess I hafta either suck it up and brave an Apple store or just wait.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:35:08 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2012, 04:58:51 PM »

Quote from: ydejin on April 26, 2012, 07:10:27 AM

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 04:02:30 AM

Wow that first guy is extremely observant, I wouldn't have thought of any of that stuff.  I got a white one because I'd owned a black iPad1 for two years and decided to be different.  I had similar concerns to you, and I checked with a friend that had owned (and still owns) a white iPad2 for a year, and specifically asked about smudges.  She said she's never had any issues.  I can tell you I haven't noticed any problems with smudges or fingerprints in the five weeks I've owned a white iPad.

The second guy, not-so-much. slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 04:26:46 PM

This is hilarious. I don't think any store whatsoever of any type in my region has it in stock.  icon_razz So I guess I hafta either suck it up and brave an Apple store or just wait.

Get it from the Apple store... You know you want to. Give yourself.. to the charms.. of the Apple store.

(PR cues up angelic music for Blackjack)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on April 26, 2012, 05:04:49 PM

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 04:26:46 PM

Get it from the Apple store... You know you want to. Give yourself.. to the charms.. of the Apple store.

(PR cues up angelic music for Blackjack)

or he could go to the Mapple Store.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »

I've got it in the shopping cart but... I can't... I can't do it... I'm like a guy on wedding day who gets the jitters... I'm hyperventilating... paranoid I'm also paranoid someone might mug me on my way to my car (iPads are just constantly in the local crime reports here). Damn Apple logo bags!  icon_razz

I don't know if I should just skip a case for a few days while I mail order what I really want, or maybe get a clear Belkin back and a Smart Cover - but that's a lot of money to spend if I only intend it as a stopgap. Then again I think I've bought 3 different cases for my iPod Touch over the years.

I could wait until tomorrow. My bro and I might catch Cabin in the Woods at a place near an Apple store. But I'm meeting a pal for lunch tomorrow, and I thought it'd be fun to bring the iPad there (to show him photos from my Korea trip etc.).

Damn me and my wishy-washiness!  icon_razz
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:43:46 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2012, 05:55:43 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 05:41:38 PM

I've got it in the shopping cart but... I can't... I can't do it... I'm like a guy on wedding day who gets the jitters... I'm hyperventilating... paranoid I'm also paranoid someone might mug me on my way to my car (iPads are just constantly in the local crime reports here). Damn Apple logo bags!  icon_razz

I don't know if I should just skip a case for a few days while I mail order what I really want, or maybe get a clear Belkin back and a Smart Cover - but that's a lot of money to spend if I only intend it as a stopgap. Then again I think I've bought 3 different cases for my iPod Touch over the years.

I could wait until tomorrow. My bro and I might catch Cabin in the Woods at a place near an Apple store. But I'm meeting a pal for lunch tomorrow, and I thought it'd be fun to bring the iPad there (to show him photos from my Korea trip etc.).

Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger!

Fear this. Fear that. Fear holding you back. Fear controlling your life. Fear pulling your strings.

Be a man!... Get your damn Ipad from the Apple store.  nod
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2012, 06:01:24 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on April 26, 2012, 05:55:43 PM

Quote from: Blackjack on April 26, 2012, 05:41:38 PM

Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger!

Fear this. Fear that. Fear holding you back. Fear controlling your life. Fear pulling your strings.

Be a man!... Get your damn Ipad from the Apple store.  nod

it's part of what makes a man, BJ! (NSFW)

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »

We are processing your order and will send you an email confirmation shortly.
The Weghted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you.

Ordered white one, 32GB and a light grey Smart Cover (for now). Now I'm researching where I can park that will be as close to the store as possible (it's in a mall). Or I'll buy something big at a Brookstone and then hide the iPad in there.  paranoid Or I'll disguise myself as a potted plant and gradually move out of the mall...

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: