http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 09:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In the spirit of sharing this holiday  (Read 295 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »

I encourage everyone to partake in sharing what you can this Christmas for those who need and can use what you no longer do. You'll feel so much better that you did.

This year me and my wife are thinking of the children. Homeless, poor, orphaned, or from fire destroyed homes. We are both stuffed animal collectors. Last night at 3am we decided to clean up a couple back rooms and found we had way too much . So we bagged up stuffed animals to take to the Salvation Army. We picked them because we feel they do the most good in the community. You should pick someone you are comfortable with giving stuff to. Someone you know will do whats best with what they are given.

We just loaded 3 30 gallon trash bags stuffed with..well..stuffed animals smile into the Mustang and we're leaving in a minute to take them in. We hope that some kids will have something this Christmas even if it isn't much. It is something. Those that don't have anything or much feel like someone cares and they appreciate the tiniest thing. It goes a long way.

So again please , if you have extra consider giving to those who don't have even enough...or anything. I'm not saying put yourself out to do it. We don't have the money to spare but we did find something we could. Thanks guys.

Dae

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Geezer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 06:04:11 PM »

You guys rock  thumbsup
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 06:06:32 PM »

We just donated 3 3/4ton truckloads of garage sale content to charity. It wasn't left-overs either. I am all for recycling and helping out the less fortunate.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: