http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 03:51:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Identical Twin Boys, Become Brother and Sister  (Read 854 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2011, 05:06:40 PM »

As early as age 4, Wyatt Maines asked his mother, "When do I get to be a girl?" And he told his father he hated his penis.

Wyatt always liked girl's clothes and movies, while his twin brother Jonas played with traditional boy toys.

Born identical twins, the siblings share the same DNA, but their gender identification took divergent paths. Now, at age 14, they are brother and sister, as Wyatt's transition to Nicole is well under way.

Nicole is 5-feet, 1-inch tall and 100 pounds; her twin brother is 5-feet, 6-inches and weighs 115 pounds -- and they are best friends.

Their story -- marked by tearful emotions, bullying at their first school and eventually a lawsuit and a move to a different town -- was chronicled in the Boston Globe on Sunday.

Their parents, Wayne and Kelly Maines, said they brought their transgender daughter into the spotlight in the hopes that their story might shed light on the struggle of others.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 09:21:56 PM »

I am so grateful that my kids are satisfied with what the roulette wheel of the universe provided them. I consider myself liberal and extremely progressive, and I'm pretty sure transgender issues would throw me for a loop. Like being gay, true transexuality doesn't go away and isn't something you grow out of, but pulling the trigger on hormone therapies at such an early age seems incredibly bold (although, nothing irreversible has happened yet, and the child is receiving counseling to ensure that the best choice is made before surgery becomes available at 18). I don't know if I could process the information rationally enough to make the right choices for a child that young. The parents are in their 50s (the dad is a hunter who identifies himself as a political conservative and his a hunter) and I really applaud them for doing their research, educating themselves, and standing behind their child, even though (s)he is manifesting behaviors that are incredibly painful for them to deal with. No matter how much it has rocked their world, the child's journey is much harder, and it really sounds like they have stepped outside of themselves to try and support their kid. Hats off to them for opening up the book on their lives. Such a difficult thing to do, but they may really end up helping a lot of other families by doing so.
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 03:24:39 AM »

One of the big problems with our society is that there is such a thing as 'girls toys' vs 'boys toys'. They are toys. Boys and girls shouldn't be pressured into playing with certain types of toys by society based on their genders.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: