http://gamingtrend.com
September 20, 2014, 02:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just used the women's restroom  (Read 2032 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2007, 09:50:29 PM »

I'm away on business and sitting at my company's HQ drafting a presentation for Tuesday at 5:35 on a Sunday.  Had to pee.

Men's restroom is on the other side of the floor and I'm a lazy cuss.

So I knock on the ladies room door (to ensure complete vacancy).

I slowly push the door open knocking again.  No one's there.

I slip in and go P P.

Some observations:

• No nasty manfunk smell. I'm sure there's nasty womenfunk smell, but none in this restroom. The men's room, though, still stinks even 2 days removed from actual manfunkering
  • Nice decor. Fake potted plant and a giganctic grooming mirror in an area separate than the toilet area.  It has a nice little shelf (for purses and cosmetics, I guess) and it's enough of a distance away that any wafting that occurs must be at a minimum. The men's restroom has the sinks and the only mirror in front of the stall array.  You're basically in the line of funk stank fire.
  • Tampon dispensor.  I guess that makes sense.  No idea if it's stocked or if this is a holdover from a different era.  25 cents seems a reasonable price.  The condom/cologne/ 'french tickler'/sex toy dispensers in the men's restrooms at truck stops on the highway, however, are 75 cents to 1.00.  I now have a new argument to bring to bear next time I'm discussing the salary disparity between sexes.
  • No urinals.  Makes sense too, I reckon. I, like Costanza, have always been a stall man.  More privacy and seclusion.  Last thing I need is another dude in close proximity to me when I'm urinating. Give me 4 metal walls and a 'locking' door. Good for them.
  • Cleaner.  No urine overspray on the floor to sticky my shoes and no gobs of boogers on the tile or walls of the stall.

Overall, I give the experience an A.  However, I'm not sure I'll bother to go back in to check to see if I left the seat up.  Really, I can't remember if I put it down.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:58:38 PM »

Cool, but for a real adventure I highly recommend using the ladies restroom when there's really some ladies in there. You know, just for some shits and giggles.  slywink thumbsup
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:28:54 PM »

When I was 18 I used to work at a joint called Boston Market. Allow me to inform you that the ladies restroom was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Tampons thrown against the walls, shit on the toilet seats, paper towels thrown all over the place and empty drink cups in all the stalls. And by god it smelled like satan himself laid a loaf of shit in that hell hole. The men's restroom however only had the urine off to the side of the stall but otherwise it was MUCH cleaner and less work to clean.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 10:29:03 PM »

If company wide emails are any indication, our women's restroom is about as clean and sanitary as a hog farm.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 10:29:12 PM »

Calvin has both a mens and ladies room?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 11:48:28 PM »

I've also had to clean the ladies room before at a dept. store and it was possibly the most horrible experience I can think of while cleaning anything.  It stunk, was dirty and picking up used tampons and wiping fluids other than pee off of seats and the floor leaves so much to be desired.  Our mens room also smelled awful but was much cleaner overall with most of the trash actually in the trash can.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 01:41:47 AM »

OK... now I really want to make a comment about that picture...

But...

I just don't know exactly what to say.

icon_neutral

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 01:50:05 AM »

Nice decor. Fake potted plant and a giganctic grooming mirror in an area separate than the toilet area.  It has a nice little shelf (for purses and cosmetics, I guess) and it's enough of a distance away that any wafting that occurs must be at a minimum. The men's restroom has the sinks and the only mirror in front of the stall array.  You're basically in the line of funk stank fire.
icon_lol

Quote from: Lockdown on April 23, 2007, 01:41:47 AM

OK... now I really want to make a comment about that picture...

But...

I just don't know exactly what to say.

icon_neutral
HOT But funny. icon_lol

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 01:56:42 AM »

Quote from: Lockdown on April 23, 2007, 01:41:47 AM

I don't know what to say.....

ninja

Because I can,
javahead

Coffee is Murder!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 01:57:38 AM »

Quote from: Sparhawk on April 22, 2007, 10:28:54 PM

When I was 18 I used to work at a joint called Boston Market. Allow me to inform you that the ladies restroom was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Tampons thrown against the walls, shit on the toilet seats, paper towels thrown all over the place and empty drink cups in all the stalls. And by god it smelled like satan himself laid a loaf of shit in that hell hole. The men's restroom however only had the urine off to the side of the stall but otherwise it was MUCH cleaner and less work to clean.
Musta been the Boston Market next to Yankee's Stadium

Jesters Do It Till Ya Smile!
          \|/ ____ \|/
        ~@_/ Oo \_@~
          /_( \__/ )_\
             \__U_/
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 03:25:47 AM »

I swear to god I amshocked no one has said this yet:

Isn't that the bathroom you're supposed to be using?

*ducks*

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 03:28:38 AM »

Quote from: Semaj on April 23, 2007, 03:25:47 AM

I swear to god I amshocked no one has said this yet:

Isn't that the bathroom you're supposed to be using?

*ducks*

we were waiting for you to state the obvious.  what took you so long?

Because I can,
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 03:33:50 AM »

I figured unlike Bill Murray in Ghostbusters, I wouldnt take all the good one liners....

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 02:37:37 PM »

Response from woman who used the bathroom after ATB:

What's going on here?  The seat is up in the first stall, there's urine sprayed all over the toilet and floor.  There's these curly black hairs all over the rim, I swear they're pubes. And don't even get me started on the weird smell that just won't go away.  This bathroom is nasty.
unbreakable
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 02:45:12 PM »

Women's bathrooms always seem to be an extreme.  Either they are really nice and clean, or really really dirty.  About 15 years ago a friend and I had a weekend job during the summer at various events and fairs.  All we did was make sure the portable bathrooms were supplied with paper.

They had these huge trailers which were pretty nice, but the one the women used always ended up being a disgusting mess at the end of the day.
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 03:02:55 PM »

Slightly humorous women's bathroom story...

I was just finishing up hiking in NC at a State Park and felt that uncomfortable grumbling deep in my gut.  Things were churning down below and vesuvius was going to erupt, and erupt mightily.  I had to act fast. 

So I made it back to the parking lot and entered the Men's room.  That horrible odor of mid-summer urine and fecal matter hung in the room like a haze.  I entered the first stall...no tp, no toilet seat.  Uh-oh.  I entered the 2nd stall...no tp.  Things were looking mighty grim for our hero. 

Emergency Plan B was enacted...and I made my way to the women's room.  I checked to see if the coast was clear and it was!  No awful haze odor existed here.  I made my way to the far stall and found the seat to be clean with plenty of TP.  I quickly sat down and let loose...and had just managed the courtesy flush (I was nowhere near from being done) when I hear two women enter the room and they took their places.  I recognized the voices talking...it was my wife and mother-in-law.

I found out a couple of things that day:

1.  Women actually talk in the restroom...a cardinal sin in the Men's room.  You can get beaten for less in the Men's room.
2.  Even after 8 years, my mother-in-law still didn't approve of my marriage.  smile

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 03:10:35 PM »

I wonder if they wondered about the hairy legs showing from underneath your stall.....

Because I can,
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 07:51:14 PM »

I do not mind using a urinal.  Having been as generously endowed in the downstairs department as I am lacking in modesty, I have no concerns for curious onlookers.  Actually, if I must pee indoors, I prefer the sort of communal "man-trough" sometimes found at county fairs and sporting events.  All the better if it can be filled with ice.

What were we talking about again?

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »

Quote from: IkeVandergraaf on April 23, 2007, 07:51:14 PM

I do not mind using a urinal.  Having been as generously endowed in the downstairs department as I am lacking in modesty, I have no concerns for curious onlookers.  Actually, if I must pee indoors, I prefer the sort of communal "man-trough" sometimes found at county fairs and sporting events.  All the better if it can be filled with ice.

TMI, dude.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Orgull

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 09:34:27 PM »

Quote from: Blackadar on April 23, 2007, 03:02:55 PM

I was just finishing up hiking in NC at a State Park and felt that uncomfortable grumbling deep in my gut.  Things were churning down below and vesuvius was going to erupt, and erupt mightily.  I had to act fast. 

So I made it back to the parking lot and entered the Men's room.  That horrible odor of mid-summer urine and fecal matter hung in the room like a haze.  I entered the first stall...no tp, no toilet seat.  Uh-oh.  I entered the 2nd stall...no tp.  Things were looking mighty grim for our hero. 

Emergency Plan B was enacted...and I made my way to the women's room.  I checked to see if the coast was clear and it was!  No awful haze odor existed here.  I made my way to the far stall and found the seat to be clean with plenty of TP.  I quickly sat down and let loose...and had just managed the courtesy flush (I was nowhere near from being done) when I hear two women enter the room and they took their places.  I recognized the voices talking...it was my wife and mother-in-law.

I found out a couple of things that day:

1.  Women actually talk in the restroom...a cardinal sin in the Men's room.  You can get beaten for less in the Men's room.
2.  Even after 8 years, my mother-in-law still didn't approve of my marriage.  smile

+1

Awesome!  icon_lol

unbreakable
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 09:53:10 PM »

Quote from: IkeVandergraaf on April 23, 2007, 07:51:14 PM

That reminds me of the scene from "Anger Management".  The funniest thing was how the guy noticed Sandler 'noticing' him, and nodded and said "Aw Yeah!"
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 08:18:21 PM »

I noticed a co-worker check me out the other day.

I was alone in one of the two urinals.  Co-worker entered and instead of following proper protocol and going to a stall he used the urinal adjacent to mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him glance down and check out my goods and then look away. I chose not to mention it. I really don't want to know his rationale.

Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 08:33:38 PM »

Quote from: Bob on April 24, 2007, 08:18:21 PM

I was alone in one of the two urinals.  Co-worker entered and instead of following proper protocol and going to a stall he used the urinal adjacent to mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him glance down and check out my goods and then look away. I chose not to mention it. I really don't want to know his rationale.

That's when you turn suddenly and say "what are you looking at?", while peeing down the side of his pants leg.   smile

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Clay

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 12:22:18 AM »

Quote from: Blackadar on April 23, 2007, 03:02:55 PM

Here's another for you.  About 15 years ago my friend and I were headed to Europe for the summer.  We got up early in the morning and his father drove us from Urbana to Chicago.  Upon arrival at the airport, I knew that I had to go and go soon or I was going to dookey my pants.

It was really really critical.

Almost unable to see from the abdominal pain, I darted into the bathroom, into a stall, barely got my pants off and collapsed in relief.  Loud explosive relief.

A few moments later, I remember thinking, "Huh.  I've never seen a bag holder mounted in a stall before."  It was this plastic shelf thing.  I was confused.  The plane was leaving soon.

I finished up and flushed the toilet.  When I opened the stall door, there were three 15-16 year old girls standing at the mirror putting makeup on.  They looked at me in shock with eyes wide.  I thought to myself - oh, crap... what have I done??  At that point, I was 18 and I was MEGA embarrassed.  I quietly and quickly hung my head in shame, walked back out to the ticket counter, found my friend and said, "Dude, you're never going to believe what I just did..."

Ugh.  Still embarrasses me to the day.  The trip was good after that, though.

xbox live: nude rick james
unbreakable
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 12:30:01 AM »

Quote from: Clay on April 25, 2007, 12:22:18 AM

When I opened the stall door, there were three 15-16 year old girls standing at the mirror putting makeup on.  They looked at me in shock with eyes wide.

And they were all, like, "Oh, my God!!"
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 03:16:50 AM »

Quote from: Bob on April 24, 2007, 08:18:21 PM

Why were you looking at him?

Ye Olde Farte
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: