http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 12:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got to meet Dennis Edwards of the Temptations  (Read 769 times)
msteelers
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2004, 01:19:02 PM »

Last night the radio station I work for was broadcasting live from Epcot's Wine & Food Festival, and the Temptations Review was playing in concert. So we went backstage and got to interview Dennis Edwards.

He was extremely nice, took time to talk to everyone, and gave a great interview. The highlight was probably when he said that the only reason they are able to keep touring and making music is that today's music is so bad. He hates the fact that todays musicians have to "use four letter words" to get their point across and how they dress down so much when he and the rest of the Temptations get dressed up in Tuxedos every night, even if it's 90 degrees outside.

I'm not a huge fan of the Temptations, but I still like good music, no matter what style, and they created some damn good music over the years. Just another cool perk to the job.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: