http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 06:26:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got a MILF prob guys, help?  (Read 4645 times)
Suitably Ironic Moniker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

WAKKA-WAKKA-WAKKA!!!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 06:06:52 PM »

Quote from: DarkEL on July 28, 2008, 06:02:04 PM

Quote from: rickfc on July 28, 2008, 05:39:08 PM

ATB == SensousLettuce();

When did he become a function?

It's a nice change over his prior malfunctioning persona.

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its government when it deserves it - Mark Twain

3ds friend code: 0001-3352-7186
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 06:10:14 PM »

Did I misread the initial post?  I took it to mean a call for advice along the lines of "I have a friend who seems to be really attracted to me?  I'm not interested but am I overreacting/misinterpreting things and, if not, how do I let her know I'm not interested without destroying the friendship?"  But everyone else in the  thread has been treating it as a "should I or shouldn't I cheat", despite mirage saying a few posts later that he wasn't going to cheat.  
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »

Quote from: Suitably Ironic Moniker on July 28, 2008, 06:06:52 PM

ATB == SensousLettuce();

It's a nice change over his prior malfunctioning persona.

FAIL.

Back on topic: hot sweaty cougars hunting Mirages.

KG, I mentioned in my first responses that if this woman is getting to him that he needs to examine himself and his motivations.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »

ATB == SensousLettuce();

well, he's always been a bit of a tool  Tongue

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 06:37:33 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 28, 2008, 06:10:14 PM

Did I misread the initial post?  I took it to mean a call for advice along the lines of "I have a friend who seems to be really attracted to me?  I'm not interested but am I overreacting/misinterpreting things and, if not, how do I let her know I'm not interested without destroying the friendship?"  But everyone else in the  thread has been treating it as a "should I or shouldn't I cheat", despite mirage saying a few posts later that he wasn't going to cheat.  

That's funny.  I read it as "Dudes...this totally hawt bitch i know wants me to tag that ass.  She be rubbin up on my shizzle and iono whut to do!  For realz!  Like, my baby mama totally don't think i'll do it, but that shitz getting me all wurked up and shit.  help a brutha out fellas!"  Tongue

Now that I see it written in proper English, I'd say to just cut contact with the bitch.  She obviously has no respect for you or your wife.  
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 06:45:19 PM »

The term MILF has an I in it, as in I'd let to get up in that. If your interpretation is the correct one, the whoel thing was fairly poorly worded beyond the first sentence.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 06:58:35 PM »

Leviticus 20:10.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on July 28, 2008, 06:45:19 PM

Did I misread the initial post?  I took it to mean a call for advice along the lines of "I have a friend who seems to be really attracted to me?  I'm not interested but am I overreacting/misinterpreting things and, if not, how do I let her know I'm not interested without destroying the friendship?"  But everyone else in the  thread has been treating it as a "should I or shouldn't I cheat", despite mirage saying a few posts later that he wasn't going to cheat. 
The term MILF has an I in it, as in I'd let to get up in that. If your interpretation is the correct one, the whoel thing was fairly poorly worded beyond the first sentence.

Oh c'mon- does that mean every time someone posts some variant on "I'd hit that" on the internet that means they would, in fact, consider cheating?  Of course not.  
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 28, 2008, 06:59:26 PM

Did I misread the initial post?  I took it to mean a call for advice along the lines of "I have a friend who seems to be really attracted to me?  I'm not interested but am I overreacting/misinterpreting things and, if not, how do I let her know I'm not interested without destroying the friendship?"  But everyone else in the  thread has been treating it as a "should I or shouldn't I cheat", despite mirage saying a few posts later that he wasn't going to cheat. 

Oh c'mon- does that mean every time someone posts some variant on "I'd hit that" on the internet that means they would, in fact, consider cheating?  Of course not.  

I agree. He's got some hot mama making overtures. Most guys would be flattered, tempted and confused. Probably even play to it for awhile. It's whether or not you take that next step that goes from flirting to action.

We have a cute new girl at work, she's the best looking thing in the office and a little flirty with me. I find her very sexy (very much my type) and would love to 'tap it', but I know I would never take that next step.  It's nice to dream of my single days, but I'm much happier married than I ever was single.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 28, 2008, 06:59:26 PM

Quote from: mirage775 on July 28, 2008, 07:29:09 AM

she knew I'd puss out and wouldn't do anything with my MILF...  this is driving me crazy fellas!!!! I feel like Beavis and Butthead tryin to score!!!

my MILF? tryin to score? At least you can see where we are getting that impression, right?

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

Sure, it's a poorly worded opening post but he clarifies it several posts later explicitly with "I'm not going to cheat" and people are still assuming that was the intent of the OP.  But I think MILF itself is a generic enough term these days that the term by itself has any specific intent. 
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on July 28, 2008, 07:23:49 PM

But I think MILF itself is a generic enough term these days that the term by itself has any specific intent. 

Rank         Abbr.      Meaning   
******      MILF      Moro Islamic Liberation Front (Muslim group in the Philippines)   
**         MILF      Many Islands, Low Fares (Spirit Airlines promotion)   
**         MILF      Mother I'd Like to Find (polite form; from movie American Pie)   
**         MILF      Man I Like Fragging (Counter Strike gaming clan)

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

I know plenty of people that use the term MILF to imply any attractive woman who has kids or is old enough to have kids.
mirage775

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2008, 09:41:48 PM »

NO MORE GUYS!!!  I didn't even read them all.  She's out of my life now and I didn't mean to stir up all this nonsense with all my good friends on here.  I'm not mowing her yard anymore and I'm not gonna talk to her or anything ever again!!  I had a little too much to drink last night and I'm so sorry about how my topic sounded.  I re-read it this morning and yes, it's pretty awful.  And my response this morning wasn't much better.  So, mods, please lock this topic or delete it for all I care and lemme get back to my almost perfect marriage and gaming life  icon_razz

Xbox LIVE: Mirage775
Steam: Mirage775
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »

Quote from: mirage775 on July 28, 2008, 09:41:48 PM

NO MORE GUYS!!!  I didn't even read them all.  She's out of my life now and I didn't mean to stir up all this nonsense with all my good friends on here.  I'm not mowing her yard anymore and I'm not gonna talk to her or anything ever again!!  I had a little too much to drink last night and I'm so sorry about how my topic sounded.  I re-read it this morning and yes, it's pretty awful.  And my response this morning wasn't much better.  So, mods, please lock this topic or delete it for all I care and lemme get back to my almost perfect marriage and gaming life  icon_razz

You wish it was that easy.

Drunken posting FTL  icon_lol
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

Did you read the "ass-to-ass" one though?  That one was priceless...
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2008, 09:56:12 PM »

Does this mean we're not getting any pictures?

drool
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2008, 09:56:32 PM »

I will not razz you because you're a fellow Transformers fan. Next time get that MILF's number and send it to me. I'm single.
mirage775

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »

LOL, yall are crazy as hell.  Yes, I just read all of them and some were pretty damn funny,  nod  No pics sorry fellas.  Come on down to Alabama and I'll hook yall up with her.  I've got the email she sent back if yall would like to see it.  Email = Fail.  Gotta head to dinner with the wife, I'll be back in a couple of hours!

mirage775

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »

MILF = Mom I'd Like to Facebook!  I could've meant that ya know?  paranoid

chaosraven
Gaming Trend Reader

Freakin' Puppets

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2008, 10:45:23 PM »

Quote from: mirage775 on July 28, 2008, 09:59:23 PM

Come on down to Alabama and I'll hook yall up with her.

ROAD TRIP!

Spawn of OO Collective
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »

Locked at topic starter's request.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: