http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 08:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a Bad Person Because...  (Read 850 times)
Blackadar
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:22:12 PM »

...I threw my laundry in the dryer in the hotel and went back to my room to watch TV.  I came back to the laundry room to find that someone had taken my damp clothes out of the dryer and left them in a heap, even though the dryer should have had 10 more minutes to run. 

So I gathered every single lint ball I could find in the room and tossed it in with their clothes. 

I'm a bad person.   ninja

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
stimpy

I'm makin a move!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 08:30:23 PM »

I think the person got off way light with just lint balls.......
By the time I would have gotten done, their clothes would have either looked like Grateful Dead souvenirs, reduced to rags or would have been gone altogether.

Dont touch my shit.....
Fireball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 08:32:48 PM »

I'm a bad person because I was in a hurry to get my clothes clean for my cousin's rehearsal dinner, but there was someone else's clothes in the dryer, so I took his out to dry mine real quick. I put extra money in the dryer so that everything would even out after I came back, got mine, and put his back in... but karma bit me in the ass. I pulled out my clothes, and I've never seen so much lint in my life!

I was so upset, I didn't go to the dinner. Which sucks, 'cause it turns out that woulda been my last chance to see my uncle alive.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 08:32:55 PM »

Yeah, I'd have mixed a little extra something something in with the clothes.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 08:33:46 PM »

Quote from: stimpy on August 03, 2010, 08:30:23 PM

I think the person got off way light with just lint balls.......
By the time I would have gotten done, their clothes would have either looked like Grateful Dead souvenirs, reduced to rags or would have been gone altogether.

Dont touch my shit.....

This.  I probably would have pissed on their clothes or taken something out and wiped my ass with it...but that's just me...
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 08:38:19 PM »

Quote from: Fireball1244 on August 03, 2010, 08:32:48 PM

I'm a bad person because I was in a hurry to get my clothes clean for my cousin's rehearsal dinner, but there was someone else's clothes in the dryer, so I took his out to dry mine real quick. I put extra money in the dryer so that everything would even out after I came back, got mine, and put his back in... but karma bit me in the ass. I pulled out my clothes, and I've never seen so much lint in my life!

I was so upset, I didn't go to the dinner. Which sucks, 'cause it turns out that woulda been my last chance to see my uncle alive.

Explanation and Karma FAIL!

What I would have done:

(PR non-chalantly opens dryer door and dumps a whole bottle of bleach into the clothes. Closes door. Walks away)
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »

sorry, fireball, but this must be said.  your inability to plan ahead does not grant you the right to dump other people's stuff out, sob story or not. it also does not excuse those who cut in line at the grocery store, those who cut in at the last second on a crowded off-ramp or those who steal the parking spot you were clearing waiting for.  bad behavior is still bad regardless of the underlying cause.  

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 08:45:03 PM »

Washcloth soaked with some kind of pop tossed in the dryer.

Because I can,
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on August 03, 2010, 08:38:19 PM

Explanation and Karma FAIL!

What I would have done:

(PR non-chalantly opens dryer door and dumps a whole bottle of bleach into the clothes. Closes door. Walks away)

I was in a hotel, so my supplies were limited.  I was bleachless...

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
McNutt

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 08:47:06 PM »

Quote from: Caine on August 03, 2010, 08:40:44 PM

sorry, fireball, but this must be said.  

He said he was a bad person for doing it.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 09:04:12 PM »

Quote from: McNutt on August 03, 2010, 08:47:06 PM

he also threw in that he missed the last time seeing his uncle, a clear plea for sympathy.  the whole thing read like a bad excuse to me.  sure, admitting he's bad is a start, but it's not like he admitted that the whole thing is his fault.  if he had a true sense of right and wrong, he would have waited or found a different dryer on another floor.  he would have been late, but he would have been there. 

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »

Quote from: Caine on August 03, 2010, 09:04:12 PM

he also threw in that he missed the last time seeing his uncle, a clear plea for sympathy.  the whole thing read like a bad excuse to me.  sure, admitting he's bad is a start, but it's not like he admitted that the whole thing is his fault.  if he had a true sense of right and wrong, he would have waited or found a different dryer on another floor.  he would have been late, but he would have been there. 

I read the whole thing as being sarcastic.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 09:39:09 PM »

I'm pretty sure they're all being sarcastic.

I AM SARCASTICUS!

Because I can,
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 09:41:20 PM »

My brother recently had all of his clothes stolen (less socks and underwear) by leaving his laundry unattended. The moral of the story: if you leave your laundry unattended, you have to expect bad things to happen.
Fireball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 09:59:11 PM »

Quote from: naednek on August 03, 2010, 09:25:11 PM

It's in no way sarcastic! I mean, it's just sheer happenstance that it's the exact opposite situation as the OP. Seriously. Small world, eh?

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 10:08:38 PM »

I very rarely ever left my stuff at a laundromat unattended, and usually for less time than a single dryer cycle.  Of course, I usually did it late at night at a 24-hour unattended place when traffic wsa light.  After 11 years of that, I made sure that my new place had a washer/dryer in it.  I will do everything in my power to avoid ever having to live without an in-unit washer, dryer and dish washer ever again.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Mr. Fed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 10:18:38 PM »

Quote from: naednek on August 03, 2010, 09:25:11 PM

Yeah, that's my fault.  Caine took my clothes out of the drier so I stomped on his sarcasm detector.

Popehat, a blog.  Now 35% less ugly!
Mr. Fed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 10:22:52 PM »

Also, I just wanted to add that in college, in one dorm, some male was stealing panties from the dryer and masturbating with them, then throwing them back into the dryer.

Eventually one of the women, an engineer, coated panties with some sort of caustic chemical and put them on a dryer cycle.

No one ever proved the identity of the masturbator.  But the toxic panties disappeared, and one guy from the dorm dropped out of team sports for a quarter.

[No, not me.  Though I did get a chemical burn that year.]

Popehat, a blog.  Now 35% less ugly!
hispanicgamer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 12:23:23 AM »

I would have shut the dryer off. That way they come back and still have to dry it even more. I'd come back 20 minutes later and lower the heat setting. That should have them pissed off. icon_lol

" I enjoy Jizz in my pants as well. " - Harkonis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: