http://gamingtrend.com
August 27, 2014, 07:46:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How bout that new mustang?  (Read 4638 times)
Ibby
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2004, 07:11:44 PM »

I used to drive a '66 Mustang Convertible and really don't like the look of the 90's models.  The new models though, look sharp.
Biyobi
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2004, 07:47:50 PM »

Quote from: "RunningMn9"
Quote from: "Daehawk"
I did a little photoshop...what do you think of it without that little back side window on it?

Well, that's the part that makes me think 280-Z (well, I guess the whole back end).  Hmmm....the front looks almost BMW-ish to me too.

It's a strange combination.  But in that color, I like it.

From the side like that it really does look like a BMW, but the shots from the car show make it look more Mustang-ish.

Although slapping a BMW symbol on the hood still wouldn't look too far out of place.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2004, 11:55:58 PM »

Sweet ride coop, and an absolutely bitchin deal for $26k.  Don't think you'll find more bang for the buck than that right there.

I do agree that the rear end is just a *hair* too long though.  Small gripe, but it's definitely an upgrade over your old wussified Lexus slywink

gellar
RookieCAF
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »

I loved my 85 GT. Still nothing like the Secondaries opening on that big 4 Barrel Carb. Congrats on the new ride Coop..

~Rookie
Attitude Determines Altitude
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2004, 03:09:05 AM »

There's a yellow one with big black racing stripes in the Ford lot across the street from my new job. I drool every day as I drive past.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2004, 03:16:33 AM »

Quote from: "Thin_J"
There's a yellow one with big black racing stripes in the Ford lot across the street from my new job. I drool every day as I drive past.

I wanted the racing stripes but the dealer didn't have them in yet.. now I'm undecided if I will go back for them (or get them elsewhere or nothing)...

250 miles on the clock now and still loving it. =)

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2004, 03:41:48 AM »

I'll snap a picture when I drive past wednesday morning as long as it's light outside.

I think there's a black one in their lot too, but if I remember the front-end right it's not a GT.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2004, 04:01:47 AM »

wierd that they still have them on the lot, must be charging a premium... bastages

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: