http://gamingtrend.com
September 21, 2014, 06:44:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: House 4/19 (spoilers I am sure)  (Read 922 times)
Arkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2005, 01:02:01 PM »

Wow, what an episode... I both lost all respect for cuddy then regained it.  I have tremendous respect for Wilson as well now.  Thank god Vogler is gone, what an ass he was.  While the money for the hospital would have been great to have, it wasn't worth the price that came with it.  Loved the episode all in all.

As an aside, did they ever really develop the signifigance of the drug the woman was taking for incontenance?  House seemed rather interested in it, but then seemed to go nowhere or did I miss something.
egrudzin
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 10:42:46 PM »

Perhaps the significance wasn't on the drug in particular, but how long she had had the problem and was taking it.  He seemed interested in the fact that she had the problem for a long time (20 years?)
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 11:48:49 PM »

I think she said she started taking it at age 20, and she was now 39 if I remember correctly.  Just seemed odd to probe that but not advance it.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 12:36:40 PM »

Or in typical House fashion he lead her one way and then quickly cut back the other direction to hit her with the question about the previous kid.

I agree, that was probably one of the best episodes yet.  Awesome!

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2005, 12:59:31 PM »

Hrmm good insight KD...I wonder tho now with Vogler gone, there is a gaping hole in the show.  As much as I hated Vogler, he really made me want to see what was going to happen each week between him and the hospital staff.  And for goodness sake House needs to go find Cameron.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 01:11:56 PM »

And for goodness sake House needs to go find Cameron.

Agreed!  

I have faith in the show despite Vogler being gone, whomever was in charge was smart enough to play out the "What disease is it?" game for *just* long enough, then they brought in Vogler to muck it all up.  I suspect this isn't the last ace in their sleeve.

On another thought...would you want a doctor named "Cutty" workin on you?  I'm thinking "Dr. Jack Ripper" would be in the same boat.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2005, 02:13:29 PM »

Hehe.. I always thought it was cuddy... such as cuddly cute... but cutty... ouch agreed..nasty name for a doctor.  I guess the thing with Vogler that I loved, despite hating him was that it threw a wrench into the usual order of things.. while they would still go through the usual routine to diagnose the disease, there was an unkown with Vogler.  Now I am not sure what will happen... although I wonder what reprecussions there will be between House and Cutty with house knowing she voted to get rid of him initially.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 02:37:13 PM »

I don't suspect that House will just drop the betrayal by Chase either.  I'm sure he'll dig that often. smile

And yea, its Cuddy, so sayeth IMDB.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 02:42:20 PM »

At this point I want to see a mass lynching of Chase.  Maybe set up a hospital gauntlet that he has to run through with people throwing used needles, scalpels at him, perhaps a medical waste swamp he has to wade through. He really pissed me off!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: