http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 01:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious video - iPhone vs. HTC Evo 4  (Read 1176 times)
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2010, 06:50:51 PM »

So I'm about to go get a new phone, my old one is on its death bed. I'm deciding between the two phones from the subject line, a Bing search brought me to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

There's some foul language so be careful, but it's hilarious!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 01:05:00 AM by Ridah » Logged

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 06:54:55 PM »

Same guy made this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOtC9QfXac&feature=channel

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »

damn...my Evo doesn't do any of that stuff.  maybe i should trade it in for an iPhone 4...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Hamsterball_Z
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:23:20 AM »

My friend had the Evo for a while but traded it in on an iPhone 4.  I think it was the battery life and performance weren't quite there yet that made him switch.  He's no Apple fanboy, that was his second try with an Android phone.  I think he's tried to avoid the iPhone exactly because of the Apple fanboy crap.  Apple's got a big head start though so whatcha gonna do?  Things may look different in another year or two.

If you're looking at Android phones you might want to check out the Samsung Galaxy S (Epic if you want 4G) too.  Here's a comparison of iPhone vs Evo vs Galaxy.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:43:19 AM by Hamsterball_Z » Logged

(HBZ)
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »

"it is an iphone"
 icon_lol

that is so fucking true. I don't know how anyone could consider one. There's an android phone for everyone and they are far more customizable. Widgets are pure sex, custom home replacements, REPLACABLE BATTERY.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »

As I get older I could care less about names thrown my way. To not pick the best of anything because of a "name stigma" attached to it....Is really only cutting your nose off to spite your face.
iPhone-4 is amazing.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »

Have you considered the Epic? Seems to have everything the EVO has and more, including a physical keyboard.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 05:07:36 AM »

That depends, how are the other android phones nowadays? What about the upcoming android phones?

Also, you'll like the iphone now, but wait until apple has started to surpass your phone and basically plans OS updates to basically screw the performance of your current machine? That happened to ipod touch.

I do like the new iphone, but there's more to this. From what I've seen of the other android phones from my friends, they've got a lot going for them, even competing with the iphone 4.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 07:07:44 AM »

I've had my iPhone for 3 days now. My biggest issue is that the coverage is funky. I used to seldom get dropped calls or a low signal with Sprint, now it's something I have to be more cautious about. Oh well, at least I've got an app that displays a lighter and I can flip the lid open and closed with the motion of my phone!!

But in all seriousness, I'm still putting the phone through its paces. It's a very charming device, indeed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:15:18 AM by Ridah » Logged

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 12:18:08 PM »

Anyone try the Droid X?

We're desperate to dump AT&T (mostly the coverage that Ridah mentioned, but also just not fans).  My wife's 1st gen iPhone is dying, and I just really want a new phone!

I was holding out for the Windows Phone 7, but I just learned that it won't be on Verizon until 2011.  Originally, I heard it was mid-2011, but I just read a report saying that was extremely conservative.  But I've been ready for, like, a year.  I don't know if I can wait another 6 months.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 03:43:16 PM »

I know I've been the poster boy for Android but I'm getting kind of worried about how the networks are twisting it. Pumping every phone full of apps that nobody wants or needs. Verizon starting to create it's own app store. Just lead to more fragmentation and issues with everyone. Ontop of the shitty home screen stuff that some phones have. Motoblur sucks, Samsungs touchwiz UI sucks. Android was made with the idea of options in mind but you get locked into these phones that give you no options. If you don't have any options might as well just get an iPhone. The only way to make use of the great hardware is to root and put on a custom rom that blows away all the bullshit stuff so you have an actual clean phone that you can do what you want with.

It just blows in general how it seems to be going. My wifes iPhone 3G is on it's last legs and we are looking for a new phone. Leaning towards getting her an iPhone4 over the Galaxy S phones. Sigh. I guess I'll wait and see how WP7 really is. Just wish MS wasn't retarded and put in fucking multitasking. Didn't know that was such a foreign concept.

Pretty....what do we blow up first?
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »

I have a Droid Incredible and am pretty thrilled with the experience. It only has one app on it pre-loaded that I wish it didn't (City ID), and if it really bugged me, it would be very simple to root the phone and remove it. Memory management (particularly under Froyo) is top notch, and my phone handles having a billion apps installed with aplomb. I've pretty much installed anything and everything I've wanted to for the last six months, and I haven't even used half of the phone's installed memory yet (nor have I bothered to move any apps over to my SD card). I don't know about the other manufacturers, but HTC's Sense UI is a plus, not a minus (I think this is evident by how many launchers ape the Sense experience) and HTC phones are available on every carrier. At this point, I just couldn't imagine switching to an iPhone, even if one became available on Verizon's network. Android's handling of media sucks, but I have a dedicated iPod classic for music (my music collection is too big to carry around on a device using flash memory), have an iPad for watching movies if I wanted to (which I really never do, since everything handheld pales in comparison to the HD goodness I have in my house) and for playing iOS games that haven't made it to Android yet (mmmm, Plants vs. Zombies).

Networks will continue throwing major support behind Android because of their ability to tailor the UI. That will certainly lead to more bloat and advertising being shoved under the noses of the tech challenged, but Android's openness basically makes it impossible to make that junk stick to those in the know, given that root access and customized ROMs are now being released before a particular phone even hits the street. Android isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't be nervous about purchasing an Android device.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »

Oh I know, sense is one of the few that have been very nice. I'm just saying that if the new Samsung phones coming out are any indication they gimp things. Verizon released one that has Bing as the default for everything. I love the stock android setup, I think it's great also to be able to modify that with whatever launcher I want, I don't like being forced into a SenseUI, TouchWiz or MotoBlur though. I don't like having apps preloaded onto the device with no way to remove them. I like choices, Verizon and Sprint and ATT don't give you choices, Apple was able to strong arm ATT in saying this is what this device does and there is no preloaded apps besides the defaults that Apple puts on it. WP7 seems to be going the same direction although there is a Sense "Hub" thing.

If I wasn't locked into ATT for anything I would just get my wife a nexus one and jump to TMobile but I can't so my choices are limited. TMobile seems to be the only one that is kind of leaving Android alone for the most part. The G2 runs stock Android. Whatever phone we get will most likely get rooted/jailbroken either way. Enjoy the freedom to much, only reason I haven't done it to my nexus one is that there isn't really anything a rooted nexus one can do that I can't already do.

I must look dumb arguing my point while contradicting myself at the same time, go me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:22:52 PM by SkyLander » Logged

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »

2 other questions about Android in general:

Is it now running apps from the SD card?

Is it multi-touch?

I'd heard both of those things were in the pipe, and I have a vague memory that they happened, but I'm not sure.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 11:15:53 PM »

With 2.2 Froyo, yes, Android is now fully multitouch and capable of running apps from the SD card. I have a fantastic multitouch keyboard for entering texts, and if I wanted I could dump my programs to the card (but my Evo has plenty of onboard storage for the moment).

As far as the UIs go - if you don't like them, and would rather have the standard Android UI (instead of Motoblur, Sense, etc), odds are good you can. Or at the very least throw another launcher on top of the default one and pretend it's not there. With my rooted Evo, I can install a ROM set that is completely Sense free (although Sense isn't bad IMHO), or I can throw a new launcher on top of Sense and use that instead (LauncherPro fan myself).

Yeah, some of the phone companies (Verizon) require that they put their own 'thing' on top of the basic Android UI for some reason. Yes, it's annoying. But yes, odds are good it can be gotten around thanks to the fantastic hacking community out there for Android (XDA Developers for one).

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 11:32:07 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on September 21, 2010, 11:15:53 PM

With 2.2 Froyo, yes, Android is now fully multitouch and capable of running apps from the SD card. I have a fantastic multitouch keyboard for entering texts, and if I wanted I could dump my programs to the card (but my Evo has plenty of onboard storage for the moment).

As far as the UIs go - if you don't like them, and would rather have the standard Android UI (instead of Motoblur, Sense, etc), odds are good you can. Or at the very least throw another launcher on top of the default one and pretend it's not there. With my rooted Evo, I can install a ROM set that is completely Sense free (although Sense isn't bad IMHO), or I can throw a new launcher on top of Sense and use that instead (LauncherPro fan myself).

Yeah, some of the phone companies (Verizon) require that they put their own 'thing' on top of the basic Android UI for some reason. Yes, it's annoying. But yes, odds are good it can be gotten around thanks to the fantastic hacking community out there for Android (XDA Developers for one).

^This.  The only thing I don't like about my Evo is the battery life.  Otherwise, it's a great phone.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 11:40:55 PM »

If you're stuck with AT&T, then you should simply be asking yourself what your wife really needs. If she lives her life through gmail and google calendar, then the Samsung Fascinate is the way to go. Go ahead and install a custom ROM and you'll pretty much be running stock Android, just like you want. If she's already dipped her toe into the iOS universe (i.e., if you're using iTunes to manage media) and she's not dependent on Google services (although, even if she is, the iPhone handles those services just fine), then go ahead and get an iPhone 4. It's a great phone with a great OS, battery life that's better than any Android phone, and a kick ass screen (although I'd rather have the screen real estate of the Fascinate). If she creates a lot of work product with Office and runs her life out of Outlook, then you might want to hang out for a month or so and see what Windows Phone 7 has to offer. It looks like it's going to be pretty strong. Other than their crappy network, you really can't complaint about your choices on AT&T. Just pick the one that best suits the way your wife will be using her smart phone.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 11:51:06 PM »

Only issue I have with the captivate is there is no good GPS fix out yet. From what I'm reading on XDA it's still rather useless.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 12:27:23 AM »

Quote from: GuidoTKP on September 21, 2010, 11:40:55 PM

If you're stuck with AT&T, then you should simply be asking yourself what your wife really needs. If she lives her life through gmail and google calendar, then the Samsung Fascinate is the way to go. Go ahead and install a custom ROM and you'll pretty much be running stock Android, just like you want. If she's already dipped her toe into the iOS universe (i.e., if you're using iTunes to manage media) and she's not dependent on Google services (although, even if she is, the iPhone handles those services just fine), then go ahead and get an iPhone 4. It's a great phone with a great OS, battery life that's better than any Android phone, and a kick ass screen (although I'd rather have the screen real estate of the Fascinate). If she creates a lot of work product with Office and runs her life out of Outlook, then you might want to hang out for a month or so and see what Windows Phone 7 has to offer. It looks like it's going to be pretty strong. Other than their crappy network, you really can't complaint about your choices on AT&T. Just pick the one that best suits the way your wife will be using her smart phone.

She's got a Blackberry for work, but between the network and customer service, we haven't really loved AT&T.  She's also not a fan of the iPhone.  Honestly, I think she's close to just getting a phone that doesn't do anything but be a phone.  She got the iPhone as a gift from someone higher up and had to use it.  We had to break our Verizon contract early and pay a crazy amount for that and to set everything up.  Most expensive gift we ever got.

GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 12:29:09 AM »

True. Forgot about the weirdo gps bug that seems to be plaguing the Galaxy S line. Pretty surprised that hasn't been fixed yet.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 02:56:54 AM »

Quote from: jersoc on September 20, 2010, 10:11:12 AM

"it is an iphone"
 icon_lol

that is so fucking true. I don't know how anyone could consider one. There's an android phone for everyone and they are far more customizable. Widgets are pure sex, custom home replacements, REPLACABLE BATTERY.

Having used both, the iPhone is far superior. Better app store, much better polished apps. Not having to install an app killer for what should be a part of the OS. Widgets are nothing special at all, would not consider them a selling point. Too many really bad ones.

I have a Motorola Droid, and it's bulky, heavy, the physical keyboard sucks, the soft keyboard sucks without a mod and it's slow as can be (I just wish it would zoom as easily as an iPhone). A lot of apps crash, or just aren't anything special since there doesn't seem to be an approval process. Yeah the OS is more mod-able, but finding decent apps that are worth a crap is much more difficult. Then I could get into that a lot of the apps suck so bad, that they kill the battery unless you monitor your app killer (twitter was the worst offender, but seems to be getting better).

Everyone who loves their Google phone seems to like how easy it is to mod. I just haven't found a lot of the mods good enough to make the phones better than an iPhone, which despite AT&T is a slick phone.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 04:19:42 AM »

You don't run an app killer on Android phones. The ONLY reason you'd want to even have one is so you can kill a program that has gone rogue and won't shut itself down. Or you could just reboot the phone. Yeah, it happens, but very very rarely.

And as far as the battery issue on the Evo - after a few Sprint patches, and a ROM replacement (I'm using Fresh), my battery life has gone from so-so to excellent. But I also hear that how the battery charges is a little wonky and could use some work.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on September 22, 2010, 04:19:42 AM

You don't run an app killer on Android phones. The ONLY reason you'd want to even have one is so you can kill a program that has gone rogue and won't shut itself down. Or you could just reboot the phone. Yeah, it happens, but very very rarely.

And as far as the battery issue on the Evo - after a few Sprint patches, and a ROM replacement (I'm using Fresh), my battery life has gone from so-so to excellent. But I also hear that how the battery charges is a little wonky and could use some work.
After a year with my Droid I strongly disagree. I have gotten less than 12 hours of battery life without using it as a phone because of crappy apps. Older Twitter apps used to suck my battery dead. App killers are a necessity on a Google phone. Hell even though the apps have gotten better over the last 11 months, I still occasionally get weird reboots, crashes, or dead batteries. Heck 20 minutes ago I had a full lock up that cleared up after about a minute.

I might add that that an app killer is very useful for showing programs taking memory you never use. Amazon Mp3 I have never used, but always self starts. The thing wont kill. I would love to delete it so I could get some extra memory and then the phone might run a bit smoother.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:37:25 AM by Lee » Logged
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 04:43:58 AM »

Yeah after a month or so with mine, you absofuckinglutely need to run an app killer.  Without it, some apps were eating my batteries like fucking candy.  With it, it's at least tolerable (though not iPhone level).

I like my Android phone.  It's a good phone - it does what I want it to do.  However I loved my iPhone.  It did everything I wanted to do, but did it better (except the whole being on AT&T thing).

Quote from: Lee on September 22, 2010, 02:56:54 AM

Everyone who loves their Google phone seems to like how easy it is to mod. I just haven't found a lot of the mods good enough to make the phones better than an iPhone, which despite AT&T is a slick phone.

I agree with this statement 100%.  I am not a tinkerer.  90% of the populace are not tinkerers.  At the end of the day, I could spend fucking HOURS trying to get my Android phone to be as usable and slick (and in some ways better) than an iPhone.  Some people like that.  The iPhone has that experience coming out of the box.  More people like that.

The iPhone vs Android argument is very, very much like Linux vs OSX.  At the end of the day, both are pretty good.  Android (Linux) is open source, very customizable, technically more powerful, but considerably less polished, far more confusing, and more apt to fuck up.  iPhone (OSX) is closed, only customizable in the ways Apple wants, and is extremely easy to use.

The one thing Android DOES do considerably better and I am quite thankful for is Google Voice integration.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 04:46:32 AM »

I should add - I'm quite satisfied with my Android phone, but there is no goddamn way I could recommend it to someone that was not technical or willing to dick around with settings.  My girlfriend, mother, sister, 95% of my friends, and boss should absolutely not have an Android phone.  There is no reason to recommend one to them when there is a considerably better alternative for their use case.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 04:59:52 AM »

Quote from: gellar on September 22, 2010, 04:43:58 AM

The one thing Android DOES do considerably better and I am quite thankful for is Google Voice integration.

Seems that isn't an issue as much anymore with Apple finally lowering the recockulous restrictions to the app store. More interesting apps will finally be coming out.

As for apps I still loath and hate Objective C. Fucking Apple.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 05:12:38 AM »

Running Froyo with my Fresh ROM, I've hit the 72 hour mark without plugging the phone in (with obviously very light use). No automatic task killer installed at all (one manual, but it's a suite of programs in which that is only part of it - app is called SystemPanel).

And Fresh also uninstalls things that you'd never use (like Twitter apps, Amazon MP3, etc), so that is never pinging for any reason in the background. Of course, if you want it, just put it back in.

GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 05:33:39 PM »

I've never had a Moto Droid, so I can't speak to the user experience for that device, but I have an HTC Incredible running Froyo with a Seidio 1500mh battery. I haven't rooted or ROM'd my phone, and it gets through a full day on a single charge with ordinary use (if I bust it out and play games on it for an hour or use the Kindle app for an hour, then all bets are off, but I never do that unless I know I have access to charger). I have a task killer installed, but I almost never touch (I occassionally zap all open apps prior to playing Asphalt, since that game is so demanding on the device's memory). My device never hangs, ever. It's smooth as silk at all times. Text input is a dream with multiple good options for banging out long emails or texts (Vlingo keyboard, which allows you to dictate messages with great accuracy, SwiftKey, with it's amazing word prediction, Swype, and the stock HTC keyboard, which boasts exceptional custom dictionary management). While there are a thousand pointless widgets out there, there are a handful of incredibly useful ones out there that make my phone much more useful (I have a People widget taking up one of my seven home screens which has a scrollable list of my most important contacts that acts as a speed-dial for that contact, but much more useful, since I can set the default action to calling a number or sending a text, depending upon how I primarily communicate with that person; I have a Calendar widget that surfaces my calender in agenda view, which is scrollable, and easily let's me see my appointments for the next three months without launching the calendar app; a weather widget; a clock widget that lets me quickly access all of the clock functions, such as alarms, stopwatch, etc.; an Evernote widget that let's me quickly search my Evernote database; the power bar widget that let's me quickly control wifi, bluetooth, gps, etc.; an Astrid widget that always shows the top five items on my to do list; as well as Tapatalk widgets that immediately drop me into the GT and OO message boards). These widgets create a vastly superior experience for me than what I can obtain from iOS, which forces me to drop in and out of different apps to get at the information that drives my day (iOS multitasking is an improvement, but it still doesn't compare). Widgets coupled with Android's *vastly* superior notification system have eliminated any of the iPhone envy I was experiencing last year when I was still using a Blackberry Storm. Basically, ignoring games and music, there doesn't appear to be anything that the iPhone does faster or better than my Incredible (other than Facetime, which isn't possible on the Incredible, due to the lack of a front-facing camera).
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

Quote from: GuidoTKP on September 22, 2010, 12:29:09 AM

True. Forgot about the weirdo gps bug that seems to be plaguing the Galaxy S line. Pretty surprised that hasn't been fixed yet.

There is now a fix available.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »

So let me get this straight - if I run a rooted ROM or install a massive aftermarket battery, I can have battery life equal to an iPhone.  SWEET?

gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 06:50:01 PM »

By the way, how much heavier is that battery?  I sort of want it.
SkyLander

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »

http://htcpedia.com/news/htc-incredible-extended-battery.html

Looks like about an ounce more and makes the middle of the back jut out a bit more.

GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »

Quote from: gellar on September 22, 2010, 06:50:01 PM

By the way, how much heavier is that battery?  I sort of want it.

Always the pessimist.  icon_razz  I didn't opt for the "massive" version of the aftermarket battery. I went with the bigger/better same-sized version of the battery. If you're running the Moto Droid, you want this one.

Still, I'm not trying to minimize the significance of the improved battery life on the iPhone 4, but that's the latest and greatest. If battery life were paramount, I'd go back to BB, which blows every other smartphone out of the water on that score. Besides, from everything I've heard, all of the previous iPhones have shitty battery life, too. All of my friends with older iPhones have trouble getting through a day without a recharge when they use their phone as much as they want to.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 09:05:43 PM »

Ah so that's a 20% gain (approx) for the same size.  That's intriguing, except it's not on Amazon.  Only thing on Amazon is the retarded 3500 mAh battery.

I run an Incredible, which by my calculations came out just a few months before the iPhone did.  We're comparing Apples to Apples here.

My point is, out of the box, the Droid phones are just simply not as good relative to the capabilities software, and form factor of the iPhone.  With a bit of work, it can get pretty close.  With a lot of work, it can actually be better (depending on the user requirements).

Again - they are cool damn phones, but I'd pretty much never recommend it over an iPhone for most people.  The conversation would pretty much go like this:

Do you like to tinker with every setting of your phone?
Do you hate Apple?
Does AT&T enrage you?

If you've answered Yes to any of those questions, you should buy a Droid.  If you answer No to all three (and 90% of people will), you should buy an iPhone.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:09:27 PM by gellar » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: