http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 11:40:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes Season 3 (spoilers for our less fortunate European friends)  (Read 25665 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

You know what this season reminds me of?  The second Highlander movie.   icon_biggrin

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »

after some more contemplation:

I'm starting to wonder why present Peter couldn't have gone back in time to stop future Peter from grabbing him, unless future Peter
managed to nerf present Peters powers when he did whatever he did to present Peter.

and Hiro is seriously stupid.  "don't open the safe?  then it must be my destiny to open it!'.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on September 26, 2008, 02:15:05 PM

You know what this season reminds me of?  The second Highlander movie.   icon_biggrin
fucking BINGO

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
dmd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 26, 2008, 02:21:10 PM

and Hiro is seriously stupid.  "don't open the safe?  then it must be my destiny to open it!'.
Speed demon chick could have swept in their at any time, chopped a thumb, and opened the safe. But then I guess Hiro could have gone back in time and attempted to Stop the Chop, and Save the World.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »

question on episode 1 season 3(and yes i am in the UK,but i have seen the new episode so,its all cool about spoilers)

Matt the (is he still a cop?)guy who can read minds...is he in another 'fantasy world' like in what happened to him and 
was it Noah?...that Matts dad did,or has he just been transported to the middle of a desert?..i kinda didnt click on what had happened to him,i just know that Future Peter did it to him

and i think i need to watch season 1 and 2 again...in this episode when future Peter says to Angela(peter and Nathans mum)he is safe,after she asks him what has he done with her son(meaning past peter..to the ,er future peter)..so was it Future Peter who locked up Past Peter in that Trailer (handcuffed to the inside)and sent him to Dublin(or was it Belfast?..Ireland anyway)at the beginning of season 2?..again a little confused

and Angela said that Future Peter had already changed the future with him just being here..so er yeah..head is still up my arse,this is nearly as bad as Lost,for me,getting Lost...seems like they are expecting us to take a lot in and keep track of everyone

right,i've got a headache now..time to lie down and talk about heroes again later on

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on September 25, 2008, 06:10:48 AM

Quote from: Mithridates on September 24, 2008, 07:20:44 PM

Quote from: Razgon on September 24, 2008, 07:45:41 AM

Please put spoiler tag in title of this thread.. thanks  icon_evil

You honestly didn't expect spoilers in this thread?  In the words of Gob, "OH COME ON!".

thank you for the kind courtesy - I'm sure it cost you a lot...

I'm guessing this is supposed to be some kind of stinging rebuke, but I'm missing it.  Sorry, its lost on me.

Jag

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »

So that means that Season 4 will reveal they are all aliens?
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 09:05:26 PM »

Quote from: Jag on September 26, 2008, 08:59:14 PM

So that means that Season 4 will reveal they are all aliens?

that's what happened in the 2nd highlander, so it's coming up on heroes this season.

sidebar:  highlander 2 has got to be one of the silliest sequels ever made.  Especially in light of how beloved the original was.  how can you go through the entire first film without even mentioning this fact once and then expect the audience to accept it as official in the sequel?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:09:41 PM by hepcat » Logged

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »

Quote from: DragonFyre on September 23, 2008, 08:24:30 PM

What were his motivations to 'wanting superpowers'? I think it came out of the blue because they never addressed the possibility in the past. Mind you, what were his motivations for following up his father's research? He openly said he wanted to find a cure, but everyone has a darker side.

Giving powers to others definitely came out of the blue ... but since that's what he thinks the company already did, I don't mind the change in direction.

I think it is not out of character for him to consider giving power to everyone or to test the serum on himself.

In first season, future Mohinder is involved in finding "cure" for people with powers. The main reason is that the normal people don't trust people with power. Making everyone normal or making everyone super are both solution to that problem.

As for test the serum, he is a scientist. I think there is another possible motivation for him to test out the serum on himself other than wanting superpower. I think he want to know if he is right that he can give power to anyone. You can see that after he gain power, he continue to do test on himself so it is more of wanting to know as a scientist than wanting superpower for himself.
Victoria Raverna

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2008, 12:32:45 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 26, 2008, 02:21:10 PM

after some more contemplation:

I'm starting to wonder why present Peter couldn't have gone back in time to stop future Peter from grabbing him, unless future Peter
managed to nerf present Peters powers when he did whatever he did to present Peter.

I think the present Peter doesn't have his power until he can return back to normal. Future Peter didn't just make him look like another person, but trap him inside another person. Maybe he only have the power of the person he is trapped inside.
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2008, 02:39:49 AM »

I thought it was nice to see who they trapped him inside. Here's to hoping he and Kristen Bell get at least one good scene together before one of 'em dies.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2008, 04:48:32 AM »

Its Quantum Leap! At least he is not a woman. Notice they left out what powers that the one Peter was in had frown

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on September 27, 2008, 04:48:32 AM

Its Quantum Leap! At least he is not a woman. Notice they left out what powers that the one Peter was in had frown

I believe it was listed in the file they showed of 'Jessie' the guy he's trapped inside. Thought it was Sound Manipulation
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2008, 05:52:44 PM »

Let's see if I can help hammer this one out.

Quote from: metallicorphan on September 26, 2008, 05:13:35 PM

question on episode 1 season 3(and yes i am in the UK,but i have seen the new episode so,its all cool about spoilers)

Matt the (is he still a cop?)guy who can read minds...is he in another 'fantasy world' like in what happened to him and 
was it Noah?...that Matts dad did,or has he just been transported to the middle of a desert?..i kinda didnt click on what had happened to him,i just know that Future Peter did it to him

Future Peter teleported Matt to Africa so that he couldn't interfere (Hiro's power, with a twist).  Of course, he'll be back, obviously.

and i think i need to watch season 1 and 2 again...in this episode when future Peter says to Angela(peter and Nathans mum)he is safe,after she asks him what has he done with her son(meaning past peter..to the ,er future peter)..so was it Future Peter who locked up Past Peter in that Trailer (handcuffed to the inside)and sent him to Dublin(or was it Belfast?..Ireland anyway)at the beginning of season 2?..again a little confused

No, Angela's power is to have precognitive dreams.  She dreamed that Future Peter would do what he did.  What he did was apparently force Peter into that other guy's body.  How he did that?  I don't know, because I don't know anyone who has that power, although being 4 years in the future, it's entirely possible Future Peter met someone with that power.

and Angela said that Future Peter had already changed the future with him just being here..so er yeah..head is still up my arse,this is nearly as bad as Lost,for me,getting Lost...seems like they are expecting us to take a lot in and keep track of everyone

This is standard time-travel thing.  I know that Marvel comics used it a lot.  Basically, you cannot time-travel back to change the past, because in doing so, you cause the timeline to c hange, which makes your own 'present' (the future of the timeline) become an alternate timeline itself. 

In Marvel, it was the explanation for all the timelines.  Everytime Kang, Cable, Bishop, Rachel Summers, et al would come back in time to fix something, they would turn their future into yet another timeline.  So basically, the minute Future Peter came back and changed what had happened (Nathan telling everyone), he changed everything.

The ramifications from this (just in the first 2 episodes): 
1)  Sylar gets Claire's power and is near-immortal, if not fully so.
2)  Claire begins to wonder if she's not human now, since she cannot feel pain (what about pleasure, other sensations?)
3)  Nathan's alive, and apparently completely bonkers.
4)  Sylar's captured in Level 5.
5)  The people in Level 5 are escaped.
6)  Peter's trapped in one of the inmates, and who knows what that'll cause.
7)  Bob's dead, Angela's in charge.
Cool  Elle's fired.
9)  Noah's free from Level 5.

All from "Hey, let's stop the future from happening!"

right,i've got a headache now..time to lie down and talk about heroes again later on
th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 02:57:59 AM »

Ok, LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME.

I'm not sure I even want to watch next week.  so disappointing.

Mike Dunn
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2008, 08:10:13 PM »

I was sincerely afraid it was going to be 48 Hours with Noah and Sylar.  Fortunately, the writers came through once again and made it even more ridiculous.   Roll Eyes

I wanna like this show, but it's rapidly approaching Smallville levels of bad writing.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:07:24 PM by hepcat » Logged

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »

As much as I love(d) the premise and the characters and actors in this show, it's getting harder and harder to stomach each week.  I will continue watching it to the bitter end, but these writers seem to have absolutely no clue or no sense of logic or understanding of the characters they've created whatsoever.  Every scene seems written simply as an enabler for some "cool" plot line or twist - independent of logic, the actual plot and/or characters and storylines.  But also written as if the audience has indeed shut its brain down or forgotten what happened the previous season or even an episode or 2 ago. 

Spoiler for Hiden:
Example: HRG tells the Haitian, ooh I'm gonna get that Sylar once I find his weakness.  He's saying this to the FREAKING HAITIAN WHO SHUTS POWERS DOWN!!!!  WTF?!?!?  I think the Haitian should have just shot HRG and told him he was too stupid to live.  Similar with things like Future Peter removing Peter from the bank - great, let's conveniently take not one but BOTH the heroes who might have stopped Sylar and the evil mutants I mean Villains, away.  I mean seriously, does anyone edit this bullshit?  It's an offense to comic book readers.

OK, spoiler rant over.  It's hard for me to dump the show completely as I really love superhero stuff and like the cast.  However if the writing continues like this I don't think they'll last another season.  Although at this point with all the insane future/past/dream plotlines mixed all over it may be too late to salvage.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 08:28:45 PM by rittchard » Logged
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »

The last episode was a slight improvement, but not much.  I wish they could clean up some of the storylines and make it tighter.  Everybody is off doing their own thing.  While it may have an effect on the end story, at this point, it just feels unfocused and messy.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »

I don't even want to get into how shitty and lame it is for Sylar to be a Petrelli....

Fuck this show, I'm done.

Mike Dunn
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2008, 09:36:56 PM »

Haven't watched the second episode yet, and probably won't now that I'm finding out that the stuff my friends told me were true.

Ugh.  What, did they lose all their decent writers in the strike?  It's like all the characters went all sorts of stupid.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Well, I might watch it only to see what stupid angle they used to get Sylar to work with Noah and why the company would even accept him.  Because we know Sylar just wants everyone's powers, and we know Sylar can most of the time waltz in and take them.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »

Watched it and was entertained as usual. But, I don't watch TV shows for the sole purpose of ripping them apart and acting like they anally raped me.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Kev199
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 02:21:54 AM »

People get angry for no reasons.  Just be glad Pushing Daises is back tomorrow and go about your lives.

I still hate season 2 of LOST, but now it owns my soul, so go figure.  My anger was misplaced.  I should have been angry at my hybrid four, which was the biggest waste of money ever.  I can't hit for crap with that club.  I literally hit 100 balls before I could get one good swing.  Absolute crap.  I should get my money back but that one good swing made me feel like Tiger.

Heroes, woot!
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 02:46:29 AM »

I'm really enjoying the series this year, it lives up to what it is... a comic book on tv, every week.

Not sure why so many people are venomous about it. 
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2008, 02:55:10 AM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on September 23, 2008, 08:26:56 PM

The only bright spot of the episode was William Katt showing up, and they killed his ass.  Otherwise, the plot was full of more stretching than Mr. Fantastic.

DOh! i forgot to look for him. What part did he play and how did he die?
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 01, 2008, 12:45:30 AM

Watched it and was entertained as usual. But, I don't watch TV shows for the sole purpose of ripping them apart and acting like they anally raped me.

even when they DO anally rape you? 

if victims don't speak out, they just allow the anal raping to continue.  why do you support anal rapings???

th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on October 01, 2008, 02:46:29 AM

I'm really enjoying the series this year, it lives up to what it is... a comic book on tv, every week.

Not sure why so many people are venomous about it. 

Maybe we just have different tastes in comic books....

What it doesn't live up to is the first season.  Not even close.  I'm generally forgiving of plot holes if the show is entertaining, but the holes this season are so glaringly bad it's hard to focus on anything else. 

honestly, a better comparison than Highlander 2 wold be X-Men 3- a series(sequel) with so much promise and potential completely wasted by bad writing and bad directing.

Mike Dunn
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2008, 08:38:56 PM »

Quote from: DragonFyre on September 30, 2008, 07:56:55 PM

The one thing about Heroes - and I think the reason the season doesn't work on the same level as season one - they had a plan when they first went in. They knew exactly what they wanted to do, how each character's storyline was going to work into the others (and they all did), and it wrapped up very neatly (although the final episode was a bit of a let down, IMO - simply because you knew pretty much everything that was going to happen.) It was full of twists, that made sense if for no other reason than because we didn't know the characters. It's difficult to make those twists with known entities. But they never planned for anything beyond season one. Everything wrapped up perfectly. It was a perfect season of television. If Heroes had to end at that point, I would be disappointed, but not altogether upset because it was so good and the story was finished.

Now, watching Heroes, it's a lot less focused. They're playing for the long term story now. But they're using the same damn methods to drive the story. Over and over and over and over. A lot of the episodes are using characters whos stories are... pretty much finished. They just won't let the characters go. Sylar saws open heads and eats powers. It's gruesome. We get it. Can we have a new villain now?

In fact, I think the longer it goes on, the more diluted the memory of how perfect that first season was - and how the show can never again live up to the sheer brilliance and edge of the seat suspense that came in the first season. There were moments that really, truly shined in that first season - just as a few examples: Sylar's first fight against Peter (when they're trying to save the cheerleader); The revelations about Noah - he's not a bad guy, he's just trying to protect his family; But when all was said and done - they should have realized that not all these characters are interesting, and they can't possibly do enough to make the characters interesting. The cast is too huge. The stories being told are either not interesting enough or they feel like a huge change in character. And it feels like they're trying to build a role for everyone when they should be giving a few characters part time jobs if jobs at all, and focusing more on telling more focused stories. If Parkman got shitcanned from the show, or if Suresh moved back to india and we did not see him again for a year or two - would anyone even notice? The show could only be better as a result.

Well put.  Season 1 was probably the best TV I've ever watched.  Man, it was good.  And I think that's why people get pissed and critical now.  The bar was set so high in season 1, that we feel kind of ripped off that it's not nearly as good.  Heck, I'm not mad at the lameness of the show, I'm mad at the missed potential, because I know how good it could be.

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2008, 08:40:06 PM »

+1

edit to add that i also dislike being anally raped.

mori
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2008, 12:00:39 AM »

Let's feed Sylar more hot chicks icon_frown. Seems the only charactors that truely disappear from the show are the ones Sylar kills.

The writers have introduced far too many charactors the last 2 seasons. Let's concentrate on the cast we had in Season 1.

The Mohinder storyline has gone completely off-track. At least tease us a little more of Maya getting sexed up. Then she can go away and never be seen again.
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 05:58:35 PM »

They have definitely upped the blood and guts this season. I feel like I'm watching CSI some of the time.

I'm sitting on the fence so far - I don't anticipate Monday like I did before, but I haven't given up on it yet.

CEO of the GT Post Padders Club
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »

I don't know, I'm just not really into this show anymore.  I might let it sit for a bunch of weeks and catch up to it all at once.  The first two episodes were nice, but Sylar with HRG now?  I mean, come on.
mori
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »

One of the main plot lines in Season 1 was "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" by keeping Sylar away from Claire. Within a couple of episodes in Season 3 they served up Claire on a silver platter to Sylar. WTF!?
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »

Still like the show. However, I still don't like Mohinder storyline.

Maya: can you save me?
Mohinder: No, but I can do experiment on you.
Maya: uh.. ok
Mohinder: I found the way!
Maya: can you help me now?
Mohinder: I could but I rather work on having power than help you.
Maya: uh.. but it's dangerous!
Mohinder: shut up and sleep with me!
Maya: uh...ok~

And I also don't like way Hiro is potray in Seaon 3. He can't trust his best friend and start to treat him bad because he might betray he in the future that might not happen? WTF?
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 10:26:50 PM »

Quote from: biggercup on October 04, 2008, 05:46:59 PM

And I also don't like way Hiro is potray in Seaon 3. He can't trust his best friend and start to treat him bad because he might betray he in the future that might not happen? WTF?

Knowing the future tends to create the future.

I'm annoyed about how stupid Hiro has been all season. How many times has he let speedster get away? Why all the chit chat? Find the girl. Stop time. Take advantage of her, um, I mean take the formula back. Maybe tie her up and take advantage of her, or, um, you know interrogate her. Find out who she's working for.

What the hell is Claire thinking? Is she going to join the UFC as an MMA expert that can feel no pain and won't have to tap out on submission holds? She is absolutely worthless as an offensive weapon. Her power is meant for support duty to heal all the soldiers in the field capable of doing the real fighting. Not everyone gets to be the tank. Some people get to stare at health bars during the whole raid and miss all the action.

Micah has returned!

Why can't Sylar find him?

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Victoria Raverna

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on October 05, 2008, 10:26:50 PM

I'm annoyed about how stupid Hiro has been all season. How many times has he let speedster get away? Why all the chit chat? Find the girl. Stop time. Take advantage of her, um, I mean take the formula back. Maybe tie her up and take advantage of her, or, um, you know interrogate her. Find out who she's working for.

Seem like we found out this season that Hiro can't stop time. He can only slow time down so that everything seem to stop but the speedster is fast enough to still move. Since Hiro doesn't have the skill of the katana wielding future Hiro from first season, he can't do much against the speedster. Also Hiro seem to have a problem with hitting girls.

Victoria Raverna

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2008, 11:24:17 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on October 05, 2008, 10:26:50 PM

What the hell is Claire thinking? Is she going to join the UFC as an MMA expert that can feel no pain and won't have to tap out on submission holds? She is absolutely worthless as an offensive weapon. Her power is meant for support duty to heal all the soldiers in the field capable of doing the real fighting. Not everyone gets to be the tank. Some people get to stare at health bars during the whole raid and miss all the action.

Solution is real simple. Get a gun then Claire have an offensive ability which will make her very effective against most people except against those that can dodge, block, or survive against bullets. A gunslinger that can't be killed is going to be a very powerful hero type.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 12:00:18 AM »

How do the Level 5 cells keep the inmates in? Do they have magic Plexiglas or concrete? Did the Haitian spread his blood all over them to nullify their powers? Well, we know that's not true since we saw the blue fireball guy using his powers in the cell.

The Fear User said that he had been talking to Sound Guy while they were locked up and how that kept him alive. Then he seemed surprised that Peter was inside the Sound Guy. Yet every time they showed Level 5 Peter can be overheard yelling "I'm Peter! Someone help me, I'm trapped in this body" etc.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2008, 03:29:03 AM »

I'd assume they have powers just a powerful as some of the dangerous types ready to smack down people who escape.  That and they might tailor the cells to the people in them.

Claire could definitely get some offensive ability being unable to be killed.  Also, they could reasonably give her a small amount of super strength after training to utilize her special regenerative ability, her muscled never get damaged, only getting stronger with the right training.

Of course, I haven't seen the episode yet.  But it's actually good to hear the writers making Claire more proactive.
the Nightbreeze
Gaming Trend Reader

Done posting.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2008, 04:02:32 AM »

Quote from: Moliere on October 06, 2008, 12:00:18 AM

How do the Level 5 cells keep the inmates in? Do they have magic Plexiglas or concrete? Did the Haitian spread his blood all over them to nullify their powers? Well, we know that's not true since we saw the blue fireball guy using his powers in the cell.

The Fear User said that he had been talking to Sound Guy while they were locked up and how that kept him alive. Then he seemed surprised that Peter was inside the Sound Guy. Yet every time they showed Level 5 Peter can be overheard yelling "I'm Peter! Someone help me, I'm trapped in this body" etc.

Your astute observation is even worse when you consider that a guy whose power is sonic vocal concussive bursts is not being kept in a soundproof cell.  Hell, all of them ought to be soundproofed and Isolated just to demoralize them.

Done posting
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2008, 05:14:59 AM »

I think I'm done with this show. The only parts of it I've really enjoyed were the final episodes of season 1. Last week's episode was absolutely painful to watch and horribly written. It's not like I've got a lack of good TV series to watch anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: