http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 03:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me Movie / TV Buffs  (Read 1105 times)
DarkEL
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2005, 08:25:19 PM »

Okay - I'm hoping one of you guys can help me cuz i got this one question that's been driving me crazy for the past 24 hours.

The other day at work - I heard that old Joe Cocker song "You can leave your Hat On" and I know that there was some big scene in either a movie or TV show that featured a woman doing some sort of a sexy dance to that song. It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't get it out.

I don't think there was any nudity in the scene but I could be wrong, and for some reason I keep thinking it was from a comedy (i.e. like i can almost recall the woman falling down during the dance)

Can anyone please remind me what scene I'm thinking of so I can get this song outta my head?

thanks!!!!!!!

EL
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 08:26:29 PM »

It's a scene from 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke.

It's not a comedy, but there are those who argue that it is, unintentionally.
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 12:01:51 AM »

Quote from: "Jimmy the Fish"
It's a scene from 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke.

It's not a comedy, but there are those who argue that it is, unintentionally.

Hmmmm - I've never seen that movie though.

Perhaps I caught a clip of it somewhere.

Is it in any other movies?
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 01:12:16 AM »

9 1/2 Weeks is the only instance I know of that has that particular Joe Cocker song.
Orion_Green
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 01:13:14 AM »

It's definitely in The Full Monty, which is an intentional comedy...
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 02:50:20 PM »

Yea Full Monty came to mind instantly.  Although it's a bunch of guys dancing and not a girl.  From what you described though that scene reminds me of True Lies with Arnold and Jamie Lee Curis but not sure what song it is that she is dancing to.  Man that was a hot scene though  :shock:

Pig
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 01:53:08 AM »

Ouch, it was a bunch of guys dancing and you thought it was a girl doing a sexy dance?
Don't worry though when Hanson first came out I was flipping through the channels at a hotel room with a friend and I thought I saw 3 hot blonde chicks and said it out loud, headed back to the station and upon closer observation, it turned out to be 3 young boys. Even to this day my buddy still brings it up!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2005, 04:36:23 PM »

Quote from: "Bulletpig"
Yea Full Monty came to mind instantly.  Although it's a bunch of guys dancing and not a girl.  From what you described though that scene reminds me of True Lies with Arnold and Jamie Lee Curis but not sure what song it is that she is dancing to.  Man that was a hot scene though  :shock:

Pig

Yeah I must have got my wires crossed there.  Maybe I was just hoping it was that True Lies scene (I think that scene is the only time that I've ever see Jamie Lee Curtis and thought she was HOT!)  Must watch that again sometime soon

I have seen Full Monty so that must be where I remember the song. :shiver: Hillarious movie but I won't be going back to watch that scene again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: