http://gamingtrend.com
April 25, 2014, 08:58:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me find a short film [Update]  (Read 542 times)
Andrew Wonser
Gaming Trend Senior Member

A porcupine quilt made of porcupine quills.

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:21 AM »

Here's what I can remember. It was animated, but not like morning cartoons (Wish I could remember more). The scene was a classroom, shot mostly through a window, focusing on a little girl (Age of 5 or 6 maybe). Through some deduction you find out she likes a boy in the class. She starts daydreaming about them growing up together, falling in love and getting married. They have kids and continue getting older. Just shows shots of them together and happy. Believe it ends back in the classroom with her looking at a crayon drawing that she did with her, the boy, and a house. There was also no voices, just music.

Thought I found it through Yonkis.com but went through their archive of 2008 and didn't see it. Know that it was on a site that featured multiple short films and allowed the filmmaker to have a profile so you could see the other films they did. Remember that the video playing was on the left with their other films listed on top right with comments below that. Want to say that the guy that made it, and others, was from Spain or around that region. Tried iFilm which apparently died when MTV got a hold of them a couple years ago. Will try looking through the 2007 archive but am pretty sure I saw it last year.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:21:31 PM by Andrew Wonser » Logged
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 07:21:25 AM »

Sorry, I have no idea what that may be, but the Independent Film Channel (IFC) used to show lots of international "shorts."  I haven't seen any while surfing lately, but maybe their website could help?

Good luck!   icon_razz

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
jament
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »

Was it on Atom films?  www.atom.com - sound like their site also.
Andrew Wonser

A porcupine quilt made of porcupine quills.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

Woo I found it! Don't know if anyone else would appreciate it or not, but here it is anyway. I was also pretty spot on for remembering something I saw back in september of '08. http://vimeo.com/877053?pg=embed&sec=877053
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: