http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 10:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GTville V: Revenge of the Lycan Werebeast!!-WW win!!!!  (Read 3442 times)
JayDee
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2010, 02:18:58 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on November 05, 2010, 02:12:15 PM

If I am to go, and the seer is still alive ( and no, I won't try and claim seer, that tactic is old now slywink ), I'd scan Theohall.

Will do.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2010, 02:28:10 PM »

Tallying votes...

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2010, 02:56:51 PM »

Too late to withdraw now, but Cragmyre is acting pretty innocent.  Oh well.  Did not get a chance to get online until now.  So if Cragmyre is the wolf, that is one really nice acting job.   If Cragmyre is not the wolf, sorry!
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2010, 03:08:18 PM »

The trick is to remember how to reply like this once I am the wolf someday  icon_twisted

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2010, 03:41:23 PM »

Votes

Cragmyre (5): Theohall, Moliere, Jaydee, Purge, Envy24
Moliere (1): Ravenvii

Voting is closed.  Write up coming

NiM$
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2010, 03:48:14 PM »

“Cragmyre”, with that vote Envy24 and four other sealed Cragmyre’s fate.  He was quiet when lead to the gallows and all  except one stared in horror as Cragmyre never turned when hung. He was a innocent villager.  The remaining werewolf started contemplating  on his evening meal.

It is now night

7 remaining

envy
scraper - dead werebeast
Cragmyre – dead innocent villager
Purge
Jaydee
Qantaga - very much dead
Theohall
Moliere
Bulletpig
Ravenvii

Specials turn in your order.  Orders are due by Sat. 6 pm est

NiM$
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2010, 04:06:24 PM »

While the wolf contemplates and before someone gets eaten, ravenvii was right the first day, so I would suggest going after Moliere when the sun rises again - if the wolf does not eat him.
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2010, 04:24:49 PM »

Quote from: theohall on November 05, 2010, 04:06:24 PM

While the wolf contemplates and before someone gets eaten, ravenvii was right the first day, so I would suggest going after Moliere when the sun rises again - if the wolf does not eat him.

You have guaranteed that the wolf won't eat me since he knows that I will be the prime target of the villagers. Nice way to setup the village, theowolf.  thumbsup

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2010, 04:35:07 PM »

In case I'm eaten my vote would be on theohall...look back at his posts they are all over the place like scraper was..and scrapers little sunglass comment rubbed me the wrong way.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »

Really envy?  Exactly how are my posts "all over the place."

Accused Qantaga doing what I alway do by accusing whomever accused someone first.  Withdrew when he claimed Seer.  Accused and helped lynch the wolf with 2nd accusation without ever changing votes or making any real comments.  Faked Seer in a vain effort to confuse the wolves.  Accused Cragmyre and stuck with that vote, only realizing too late, his posts made him seem innocent.  And suggested lynching Moliere.   If that's "all over the place" then "all over the place" needs to be re-defined.

Your comment was exactly the kind of thing I have been looking for.  Someone trying to create something out of nothing as reasoning to lynch someone.  Nevermind Moliere.  Kill envy24.
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2010, 05:14:08 PM »

Quote from: theohall on November 05, 2010, 02:31:37 AM

Quote from: Cragmyre on November 05, 2010, 01:34:17 AM

I didn't get a chance to lynch him, and I definitely didn't want to be the last one.  So, if I were the wolf, would it be smart to be so isolated from the rest?  I'm nothing more than an innocent villager.  I never get IMs giving me a job frown

Blatant lie since he had time to withdraw his Qantaga vote, and the train had already started on.Scraper.

More obvious answer, he did not have enough time to consult w/ his lupine brother.

This is what makes me question you. If he was the wolf "his lupine brother" was being lynched and he wouldve made it a point to consult with him. From my quick reading through I think I counted 4 different people you were trying to get lynched. (however i could be wrong it and it only be 3) but that is still very scraper like and he was a wolf. Being the second vote on scraper you couldve either hoped the train wouldnt form or you were so early in that you would hope people would think that you couldnt be a wolf since you voted so early on your hairy brother...reguardless i still think you are the other wolf and theres not much you can say to convince me otherwise
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2010, 06:42:51 PM »

Quote from: envy24 on November 05, 2010, 05:14:08 PM

Quote from: theohall on November 05, 2010, 02:31:37 AM

Quote from: Cragmyre on November 05, 2010, 01:34:17 AM

I didn't get a chance to lynch him, and I definitely didn't want to be the last one.  So, if I were the wolf, would it be smart to be so isolated from the rest?  I'm nothing more than an innocent villager.  I never get IMs giving me a job frown

Blatant lie since he had time to withdraw his Qantaga vote, and the train had already started on.Scraper.

More obvious answer, he did not have enough time to consult w/ his lupine brother.

This is what makes me question you. If he was the wolf "his lupine brother" was being lynched and he wouldve made it a point to consult with him. From my quick reading through I think I counted 4 different people you were trying to get lynched. (however i could be wrong it and it only be 3) but that is still very scraper like and he was a wolf. Being the second vote on scraper you couldve either hoped the train wouldnt form or you were so early in that you would hope people would think that you couldnt be a wolf since you voted so early on your hairy brother...reguardless i still think you are the other wolf and theres not much you can say to convince me otherwise

So you are completely ignoring the post in which I laid out everything I have done which is completely provable and will instead rely on what you "think" I did??  Nice.  Very wolfish.  Please - name everyone I have accused, when I accused them, and the results before "thinking" too much.  I would not want you to strain yourself or anything. Tongue
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2010, 02:45:46 AM »

Day 3

Theohall found Moliere's body with no head.  Moliere was the latest victim of the WW. 

envy
scraper - dead werebeast
Cragmyre – dead innocent villager
Purge
Jaydee
Qantaga - very much dead
Theohall
Moliere - midnight snack
Bulletpig
Ravenvii

6 remain.  Majority is 4.

NiM$
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2010, 04:03:16 PM »

The one villager I absolutely trust right now is ravenvii for starting with Scraper on his first vote.  Most wolves would not name one of their own with their initial vote.  If he did, he has me fooled.

I do not like envy24 trying to manufacture evidence against someone by stating what he thinks when his thoughts can be verified as wrong.  My concern with this - a careful wolf would not make this mistake.  Would envy24 be a careful wolf, or one prone to rash statements?  I only know of one way to find out.

The rest - no idea.

Let's test envy24
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2010, 04:35:59 PM »

Bulletpig for not voting at all last round. I don't think ravenvii is careless enough to leave himself as the lone contrary vote.
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2010, 07:55:04 PM »

I strongly suspect Moliere (because of his unusual behavior this game) and envy24 (just a gut feeling). But I don't like people who don't vote, either.

So for now I'll go with BulletPig until he posts a defense.
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »

My defense being having a job.

I wish I had more for you but I don't.  Even more I wish I knew who the main wolf is but I don't have a clue.

My best guess right now is JayDee.  I vould be wrong but he doesn't seem to be playing his normal game.

I can promise though that there will be no chicken shit self vote from me.   finger
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »

Just noticed Moliere was eaten (I know I know it was right there in the title Tongue) so, yeah, Moliere isn't a suspect anymore.

Withdraw BulletPig

Envy24
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2010, 11:06:04 PM »

I know.  It is Sunday.  Game on Senor Lobo. You are about to be hung!
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2010, 12:21:05 PM »

Sorry had a really busy weekend. Friends over friday night, car shopping saturday and Gmas 96th bday party sunday plus ONE HELL OF A BROWNS WIN!!!!! WOOF WOOF (no that doesnt mean im the other WW). If i was the other wolf would i have made such a strong claim on scraper being a wolf? For now theo after review you do seem to have your points clarified at the time of claims. I am still new to this and just going on how the first WW acted in this game. So for now im not sure who to vote on. I'm not going to play the "IM INNOCENT" card because at this point it doesnt really matter. If we lynch me and i turn up innocent well thats just one day closer to a WW win...
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on November 04, 2010, 07:48:04 PM

Quote from: Purge on November 04, 2010, 07:44:15 PM

It's fun calling people who've played this WAY more than me n00b, my tongue was firmly in cheek. smile

Raven's vote was always on Scraper. It just read that he didn't want to put another vote on him when Scraper was already dead - it seemed silly. When I initially read it (which was n00b of me) it looked like he was voting twice.

Regardless, Scraper is dead.

To the recently deceased: Scraper, you jumped ON Qantaga AFTER he came out as the seer. That is why I voted for you. Seems like getting on the train after someone claims to be the hero is a wolf thing to do.

I knew I wasn't the deciding vote. I posted the history for everyones benefit. I might be dead tonight if Qan is a wolf, or I'm used as a decoy so we waste a day kill on our own seer.

Actually I jumped off of him after he claimed to be the seer. All he said prior to that was that he was innocent.

Either way I sweer to God Envy is lucky that I am lynched because he would have been my first target.

By the way that pretty much clears me of anything wolfy
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2010, 03:20:53 PM »

Quote from: envy24 on November 08, 2010, 12:57:21 PM

It's fun calling people who've played this WAY more than me n00b, my tongue was firmly in cheek. smile

Raven's vote was always on Scraper. It just read that he didn't want to put another vote on him when Scraper was already dead - it seemed silly. When I initially read it (which was n00b of me) it looked like he was voting twice.

To the recently deceased: Scraper, you jumped ON Qantaga AFTER he came out as the seer. That is why I voted for you. Seems like getting on the train after someone claims to be the hero is a wolf thing to do.

I knew I wasn't the deciding vote. I posted the history for everyones benefit. I might be dead tonight if Qan is a wolf, or I'm used as a decoy so we waste a day kill on our own seer.

Actually I jumped off of him after he claimed to be the seer. All he said prior to that was that he was innocent.

Either way I sweer to God Envy is lucky that I am lynched because he would have been my first target.

Actually this is the reason you have jumped to the top of my list.  You seem to trying too hard to "act" like your normal game play style.

I withdraw JadDee and join the envy24 train.

Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2010, 03:22:08 PM »

sorry mean JayDee not JadDee above LOL  icon_biggrin
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2010, 03:24:27 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on November 08, 2010, 03:20:53 PM

Quote from: envy24 on November 08, 2010, 12:57:21 PM

Actually this is the reason you have jumped to the top of my list.  You seem to trying too hard to "act" like your normal game play style.

I withdraw JadDee and join the envy24 train.

whatever floats your boat...WOO another dead innocent!
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2010, 04:22:16 PM »

Votes

Envy24 (3) Theohall, Ravenvii, Bulletpig
Bulletpig (1) Jaydee
Ravenvii (1) Envy24

No Votes
 Purge

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:04:11 PM by Soulchilde » Logged

NiM$
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »

Quote from: ravenvii on November 06, 2010, 08:53:13 PM

Just noticed Moliere was eaten (I know I know it was right there in the title Tongue) so, yeah, Moliere isn't a suspect anymore.

Withdraw BulletPig

Envy24

So since Moli isnt in the game anymore you take your vote of someone who is and place it on another who is? You saw a train forming on me and not on bullet so you decided to jump on and almost ensure a win for you wolves? since it has been stated you are off of some peoples radar? lynch ravenvii it would be a perfect poly if scraper wanted to insinuate me as his partner and you place the first vote on scraper to pretty much ensure you wont be voted against and practically win the game for the wolves by doing so.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »

Why are we speeding up instead of slowing down?

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »

Quote from: envy24 on November 08, 2010, 04:30:26 PM

Quote from: ravenvii on November 06, 2010, 08:53:13 PM

Withdraw BulletPig

Envy24

So since Moli isnt in the game anymore you take your vote of someone who is and place it on another who is? You saw a train forming on me and not on bullet so you decided to jump on and almost ensure a win for you wolves? since it has been stated you are off of some peoples radar? lynch ravenvii it would be a perfect poly if scraper wanted to insinuate me as his partner and you place the first vote on scraper to pretty much ensure you wont be voted against and practically win the game for the wolves by doing so.

Actually, since you brought it up, the best strategy for a wolf to vote for another, in my limited experience, is to either vote for him in the middle when there's clearly a train forming, or putting the final vote on him when it's inevitable that he will be lynched. And, unfortunately, that's exactly where you fit in. And upon re-reading page 2, I didn't see you "pushing" for Scraper's lynching, you simply posted that he's train-jumping, then "well not really train-jumping but jumping" (maybe Scraper PM'd you and said "hey, I didn't!").

As for Moliere, I put him on top of my suspect list because of how he is posting, but I voted for BulletPig anyway to induce him to post. I was planning to withdraw the vote (since I don't have any suspicions of BulletPig presently) and vote for Moliere. But by my second post, I realized Moliere was eaten, so I voted for the second person on my list - you. That's all.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2010, 05:54:47 PM »

You were also safe from that logic, since you were the FIRST vote, and reinforced your role after he was effectively dead.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2010, 05:58:53 PM »

Quote from: Purge on November 08, 2010, 05:54:47 PM

You were also safe from that logic, since you were the FIRST vote, and reinforced your role after he was effectively dead.

who were you directing that at?
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »

Raven, specifically.

The thinking is this:

Were Raven a wolf, he voted for his partner early (long before the train) so he has plausible deniability. When Moliere cast the killing vote (thinking it was n-1), Raven then stepped up and posted a reminder of his vote, claiming no one else should vote.

Because he was a wolf, he may have already kept track of the vote count, thus lying about the "no one else vote" comment, and effectively show he was part of the successful lynch mob (knowing that the voting would already be closed). If he did not keep up with the count, he was trying to stop the train on his pack member.

These are if's. I don't believe them to be the absolute truth - just plausible.

My guess was Moliere, so clearly the remaining wolf thought that last nights kill was a good play based on thinking that Moliere was in good standing and would never have been suspected.

I believe Qantaga's seer claim.

JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2010, 06:09:18 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 08, 2010, 04:22:16 PM

Votes

Envy24 (3) Theohall, Ravenvii, Bulletpig
Bulletpig (1) Jaydee
Ravenvii (1) Envy24

No Votes
 Purge

Chooo chooooooo!

withdraw Bulletpig

Lynch envy24
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »

i hope the wolves win...when will you learn when i say im not a wolf im not a wolf... sigh.
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2010, 06:17:31 PM »

and im with purge i still think raven is the other wolf.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2010, 06:20:30 PM »

Quote from: Purge on November 08, 2010, 05:51:29 PM

You sound like my wife.   icon_lol
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2010, 06:33:30 PM »

Voting closed..

And with that the noobs lead Envy to the gallows...theo pulls the lever envy's neck snaps and no transformation happens. GG. go team Jacob!!!  finger
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »

hehe sorry soul i wanted to get it in your write up will undoubtedly be better  icon_razz
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2010, 06:57:15 PM »

Voting closed

NiM$
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: November 08, 2010, 07:01:40 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on November 08, 2010, 06:20:30 PM

Dude, you need to keep your wife away from the testosterone pills. If she *sounds* or *looks like* me, then you've got some really low standards in women. slywink

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2010, 07:01:54 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on November 08, 2010, 06:20:30 PM

Dude, you need to keep your wife away from the testosterone pills. If she *sounds* or *looks like* me, then you've got some really low standards in women. slywink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: