http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 11:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GT Werewolf - Game Over. Wolves Win!  (Read 1840 times)
Moliere
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2013, 09:03:19 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 14, 2013, 08:33:11 PM

On the plus side, my final assumption was right.  On the minus side, I had self protected the night before.  Ah well.  Good Game wolves.

I wanted to thank the wolves and specials for including me in their thought process and discussions. I completely agreed with stessier's reasoning for protecting envy24 and was thinking along the same lines before he sent me the PM. From the wolves point of view it's a 50/50 shot between attacking stessier or Soulchilde as the known innocents. Whereas envy24 was slipping through the cracks and ripe for an easy kill.

Thanks to all the players who stuck through this shortened game.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2013, 12:48:04 PM »

Thanks for running this Moliere. Good fun.

And thanks to Purge for being the brains of the operation.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2013, 01:25:03 PM »

If I had known that the hunter didnt have a shot I wouldn't have revealed myself. FWIW tapatalk doesn't have any of the rules crossed out. Once I saw that I knew the game was lost because the correct move was to then lynch me.

Still fun though, even shortened the way it was. Thanks moliere for running this!

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2013, 11:04:06 PM »

Quote from: Purge on August 08, 2013, 03:20:36 PM

Quote from: JayDee on August 08, 2013, 12:39:27 PM

The more I think about it the more msteelers claim of Seer doesn't add up. Why would raven claim Seer falsely after he had been condemned? It's not like the votes could be reversed. It sounded like a burst of frustration. But then why would msteelers claim that Soulchilde is clean if he isn't the Seer? Unless the two are in cahoots together? Claim Seer when the real Seer can't contest, claim the other wolf is normal and hopefully ride that to victory?

Something doesn't add up. I'm changing my vote.

withdraw envy24

lynch msteelers

Wolf seers can pick whomsoever they want, including villagers to bolster their position. SC is a good choice to garner support (as he's been arguably the most active - a stark contrast to "Tru1cy" of old slywink)

Thing is, they only need one successful lynch. I've been thinking about this, and here's the reason I'm not going to vote msteelers:

A) With a seer role tossed into the ring yesterday, it's pretty damned ballsy for a wolf would even want to claim that role.
B) Supposing Msteelers (and we, as a village) don't believe Raven7's claim, that would mean that Msteelers would have been claiming 1 in 8, minus Raven and the night kill. The risk that there was then a third claim, from the "real seer" would then still exist.
C) Msteelers wasn`t on the chopping block, so it`s not to save his hide. Perhaps something to make the game interesting (depending on his partner).

If a seer is lynched, does the result come back villager or seer?
Do the wolves get results of their night kill role?

I am of the belief that claiming hunter (knowing the rulesets, and playing acting at the shot) is just as plausible, though the 3 points above are by no means ironclad proof.

This was me trying to open discussion. the dogpile was at stess's insistence.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2013, 11:17:45 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on July 18, 2013, 04:51:44 PM

How is there a thread on this forum without a response from Ceekay?

I don't endorse any old thread.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
stessier

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »

So did Raven explain to Moilere what he was thinking or can I just assume it was a fit of rage that caused him to do it?
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2013, 06:00:39 PM »

Quote from: stessier on August 18, 2013, 05:05:25 PM

So did Raven explain to Moilere what he was thinking or can I just assume it was a fit of rage that caused him to do it?

He never said anything to me about it.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: