http://gamingtrend.com
July 30, 2014, 07:23:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [TV] Game of Thrones - Season 4 is coming (please mark spoilers)  (Read 42874 times)
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 10, 2012, 05:20:26 PM »

Quote from: Roman on April 10, 2012, 05:10:25 PM

Quote from: Scraper on April 10, 2012, 04:22:10 PM

Quote from: Roman on April 10, 2012, 04:19:25 PM

she could have pulled away. gross!

She was testing him in order to see what kind of a man he grew to be. He failed.

testing is fine. enjoying the test is a whole other basked of eggs.

I think you're missing the point of the test.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 10, 2012, 05:30:50 PM »

I wonder if George R. R. Martin has any sisters...and if they've been tested too. 

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 10, 2012, 08:55:31 PM »

HBO RENEWS GAME OF THRONES FOR THIRD SEASON

--------

First Episode Of The Second Season Has Already Grossed 8.3 Million Viewers

--------

LOS ANGELES, April 10, 2012 – HBO has renewed GAME OF THRONES for a third season, it was announced today by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming.

“Series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raised our expectations for the second season – and then surpassed them,” said Lombardo. “We are thrilled by all the viewer and media support we’ve received for the series, and can’t wait to see what Dan and David have in store for next season.”

Based on the bestselling fantasy book series by George R.R. Martin, GAME OF THRONES is an epic drama set in the world of Westeros, where ambitious men and women of both honor and ill-repute live in a land whose summers and winters can last years. The Emmy®- and Golden Globe-winning fantasy series began its ten-episode second season Sunday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT), with other episodes debuting subsequent Sundays at the same time.

Among the early critical praise for the second season, Newsday called GAME OF THRONES “the best show on television,” while the Los Angeles Times termed the series “a cinematic feast” and “masterful.” The Wall Street Journal hailed the show as “magnificent” and USA Today called it “near perfection.”

According to early data, GAME OF THRONES’ season two premiere has already accumulated a gross audience of 8.3 million viewers, and is on track to easily surpass the season one average of 9.3 million viewers.

Season two cast members include: Emmy® and Golden Globe winner Peter Dinklage, Michelle Fairley, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Aidan Gillen, Iain Glen, Kit Harington, Richard Madden, Maisie Williams, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Sophie Turner, Jack Gleeson and Alfie Allen.

Season two credits: The executive producers of GAME OF THRONES are David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Carolyn Strauss, Frank Doelger; co-executive producers, George R.R. Martin, Vanessa Taylor, Alan Taylor, Guymon Casady, Vince Gerardis; produced by Bernadette Caulfield.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 10, 2012, 08:58:13 PM »

Nice!
TheEgoWhip
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 10, 2012, 10:00:51 PM »

So Dinklage is signed for 6 seasons. That's encouraging.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #525 on: April 11, 2012, 04:39:14 AM »

Quote from: TheEgoWhip on April 10, 2012, 10:00:51 PM

So Dinklage is signed for 6 seasons. That's encouraging.

Everyone (except people like Sean Bean obviously) are signed up for 6 seasons. It's a standard contract and means little. Many of those actors will (if the series lasts that long) be involved for more seasons than just those 6. In most interviews where people are asked about this number, the actor doesn't even remember the exact amount of seasons they have signed up for as it's not that important.
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 16, 2012, 01:55:27 PM »

i honestly don't mind some of the changes they are making to the story (having fights instead of jousts, having a camp instead of a small keep for the nightwatch showdown, being caught immediately instead of having a side adventure before getting caught).

but I sooooooo wish that they had the scene where damphair was drowning converts for the god of the ironmen...

and the beauty should have been uglier.

definitely enjoying the season though... still worried about seeing a 20 yo arya at some point (but i guess they have stated that they are going to film the next two seasons back to back so maybe they might push the arya scenes early in the schedule)

the tyrion and cersi stuff has been fantastic... and that little shit king has continued to be awesome...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:00:42 PM by notrich » Logged
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 16, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »

Quote from: notrich on April 16, 2012, 01:55:27 PM

i honestly don't mind some of the changes they are making to the story (having fights instead of jousts, having a camp instead of a small keep for the nightwatch showdown, being caught immediately instead of having a side adventure before getting caught).

but I sooooooo wish that they had the scene where damphair was drowning converts for the god of the ironmen...

definitely enjoying the season though... still worried about seeing a 20 yo arya at some point (but i guess they have stated that they are going to film the next two seasons back to back so maybe they might push the arya scenes early in the schedule)

the tyrion and cersi stuff has been fantastic... and that little shit king has continued to be awesome...

I don't recall Renly's queen knowing about her brothers relationship with Renly. Was that in the book and I just spaced?
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 16, 2012, 02:14:08 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on April 16, 2012, 02:06:11 PM

Quote from: notrich on April 16, 2012, 01:55:27 PM

I don't recall Renly's queen knowing about her brothers relationship with Renly. Was that in the book and I just spaced?

HBO is really taking liberty with this topic. It was never suggested in the books that she knew anything about it. Heck there isn't even a scene with her and Renly alone in the books. In fact I doubt she has more than 3 lines of dialogue in the books.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 16, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on April 16, 2012, 02:06:11 PM

the whole changes regarding the story of renly are a shame... it was pretty cool in the book when you started noticing what was happening and put the pieces together (its not like they are making him gay completely out of thin air... some of the clues are sledgehammers).

it would have been cooler for them to plant the seeds in the first season and have the shocking revelation happen during (or just before) the BIG scene coming up (if they felt the need to confirm it or make it explicit).

But I can't fault them for making it more upfront - its on the checklist of film/tv making now... next up incest will be in every show... lol .

alluding to a book spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
Also, it kind of makes sense for them to expand renlys story a bit considering the limited amount of time they have to tell his story
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:03:45 PM by notrich » Logged
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 17, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »

I am totally in love with Renly so I'm not complaining about the changes/additions.  I wasn't really much into beards before (no pun intended), but he just makes it work.  So adorable!

What does bother me is I just read the episodes are shorter this season.  I thought I was imagining it but it seems like there are so many characters barely getting any screen time.  Daenerys and Robb weren't even in the episode and Bran, Jon and Arya basically just got one scene/sequence each.  Hard to see how they'll cover the events of the entire book this season.

One quick question, did Brienne show up this early?  I thought she came later but I guess this makes sense.  I was wondering how they'd cast her; all I can say is I think they did a great job.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 17, 2012, 05:28:33 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 17, 2012, 05:20:45 PM

I am totally in love with Renly so I'm not complaining about the changes/additions.  I wasn't really much into beards before (no pun intended), but he just makes it work.  So adorable!

What does bother me is I just read the episodes are shorter this season.  I thought I was imagining it but it seems like there are so many characters barely getting any screen time.  Daenerys and Robb weren't even in the episode and Bran, Jon and Arya basically just got one scene/sequence each.  Hard to see how they'll cover the events of the entire book this season.

One quick question, did Brienne show up this early?  I thought she came later but I guess this makes sense.  I was wondering how they'd cast her; all I can say is I think they did a great job.

I think there's just so much going on that it goes by quick.

Brienne came around at the right time I thought.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 17, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on April 17, 2012, 05:28:33 PM

I think there's just so much going on that it goes by quick.

Brienne came around at the right time I thought.

Brienne's scene was spot on per the book. They change the fight to take them off of horseback, but that probably had more to do with a budget and safety concerns than anything.

Spoiler for Hiden:
In the book they are fighting on horseback and are evenly matched, so Brienne jumps into Loras to knock him off his horse. So they slightly changed it by removing the horses, no biggie.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 17, 2012, 08:11:31 PM »

I have just downloaded all of season 1 to my SKY HDD and the first few episodes of season 2...so will watch these soon(never seen an episode yet)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: April 17, 2012, 09:23:25 PM »

The one thing that's confusing me is the changes to Shae, although it makes sense if
Spoiler for Hiden:
you want to make it more obvious as far as why Shae betrays Tyrion in the end
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 17, 2012, 09:34:23 PM »

I received the Season 1 DVD set as a birthday gift. Hopefully I'll catch up at some point.  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 17, 2012, 11:16:32 PM »

Quote from: Zarkon on April 17, 2012, 09:23:25 PM

The one thing that's confusing me is the changes to Shae, although it makes sense if
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
It still sucks, because the loyal character who still betrays is always more interesting.

Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 18, 2012, 04:26:37 AM »

Quote from: Zarkon on April 17, 2012, 09:23:25 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Might want to indicate that this is a spoiler for future books, especially since it's a pretty big spoiler.
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 19, 2012, 03:51:36 AM »

What does bother me is I just read the episodes are shorter this season.  I thought I was imagining it but it seems like there are so many characters barely getting any screen time.  Daenerys and Robb weren't even in the episode and Bran, Jon and Arya basically just got one scene/sequence each.  Hard to see how they'll cover the events of the entire book this season.
I think that part of the problem with so many characters is that some parts of the story will be glossed over until there is a reduction in the amount of cast members.  And it is kind of annoying that they spent so much time on characters that did NOT have significant pages in the books... it wouldn't seem so glossed over if they had a few more episodes this season to flesh things out (or reduce the number of characters to focus on). 

Also... daenerys' story potentially involves a cameo by the dragons which is probably adding significantly to the budget (but it would seem by now that those kind of effects should be getting cheaper).  So it kind of makes sense... and skipping an episode kind of pushes her story toward the end of the season... I expect they will be skipping some of the desert stories... which might allow the stories to be similarly paced near the end of the season (hitting climaxes around the same time).

and are those digitally enhanced wolves i am seeing?  

The wolf dreams are nice to see... hopefully the frogs make an appearance soon or are they skipping those characters?

I am still bummed that there were no Ned dreams for season 1 (even if they were 5-10 seconds a piece)... and since they skipped that entire thread of the book then I suppose it is possible that the frogs won't even make an appearance at all.

major book spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
the ned dreams and the stories from the marsh kids contain hints about jon's mother - the story of which the tv series seems to be skipping entirely
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 04:04:49 AM by notrich » Logged
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 19, 2012, 03:59:05 PM »

Quote from: notrich on April 19, 2012, 03:51:36 AM

What does bother me is I just read the episodes are shorter this season.  I thought I was imagining it but it seems like there are so many characters barely getting any screen time.  Daenerys and Robb weren't even in the episode and Bran, Jon and Arya basically just got one scene/sequence each.  Hard to see how they'll cover the events of the entire book this season.
I think that part of the problem with so many characters is that some parts of the story will be glossed over until there is a reduction in the amount of cast members.  And it is kind of annoying that they spent so much time on characters that did NOT have significant pages in the books... it wouldn't seem so glossed over if they had a few more episodes this season to flesh things out (or reduce the number of characters to focus on). 

Also... daenerys' story potentially involves a cameo by the dragons which is probably adding significantly to the budget (but it would seem by now that those kind of effects should be getting cheaper).  So it kind of makes sense... and skipping an episode kind of pushes her story toward the end of the season... I expect they will be skipping some of the desert stories... which might allow the stories to be similarly paced near the end of the season (hitting climaxes around the same time).

and are those digitally enhanced wolves i am seeing?  

The wolf dreams are nice to see... hopefully the frogs make an appearance soon or are they skipping those characters?

I am still bummed that there were no Ned dreams for season 1 (even if they were 5-10 seconds a piece)... and since they skipped that entire thread of the book then I suppose it is possible that the frogs won't even make an appearance at all.

major book spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
the ned dreams and the stories from the marsh kids contain hints about jon's mother - the story of which the tv series seems to be skipping entirely

Book Spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
They could cut out the frogs, but then that would make Bran's trip to the wall seem really impossible with just him and Hodor. Besides they would be easy to leave in, so why not just include them?

TheEgoWhip
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: April 19, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »

I was thinking that Osha was going to have an expanded role and replace the frogs.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: April 20, 2012, 11:13:28 AM »

Probably has something to do with budgets and time constraints when working with child actors.
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 21, 2012, 04:22:48 AM »

Quote from: TheEgoWhip on April 19, 2012, 08:23:48 PM

I was thinking that Osha was going to have an expanded role and replace the frogs.

except she can't be in two places at once?

big book spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
she is supposed to go with rickon in one direction... AND NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN FOR 2-3 BOOKS   icon_lol

and the frogs go with bran - actually the frogs could be slightly older or replaced by another character... and bran's scenes will probably be a total of 15 minutes screen time the next two seasons - i exaggerate of course)
TheEgoWhip
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 21, 2012, 01:54:14 PM »

Quote from: notrich on April 21, 2012, 04:22:48 AM

Quote from: TheEgoWhip on April 19, 2012, 08:23:48 PM

except she can't be in two places at once?

big book spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
she is supposed to go with rickon in one direction... AND NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN FOR 2-3 BOOKS   icon_lol

and the frogs go with bran - actually the frogs could be slightly older or replaced by another character... and bran's scenes will probably be a total of 15 minutes screen time the next two seasons - i exaggerate of course)

Spoiler for Hiden:
I remember Rickon from the books but I think he has already disappeared, never to be seen again, from the series...
I expect them to either tag Rickon along with Bran or drop him off at an aunts house somewhere, as the most memorable part that he had in the series to date was the shared dream of his fathers death, and that's already happened.
Spoiler for Hiden:
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 24, 2012, 12:34:58 AM »

this last episode was pretty good... the flayed man makes his appearance.  I was a bit surprised where they ended it - though I enjoyed how it ended with the red witch (she is growing on me - initially didn't like the actress)

corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 24, 2012, 01:35:30 AM »

Quote from: notrich on April 24, 2012, 12:34:58 AM

this last episode was pretty good... the flayed man makes his appearance.  I was a bit surprised where they ended it - though I enjoyed how it ended with the red witch (she is growing on me - initially didn't like the actress)

It didn't have anything to do with her baring all, did it?  icon_biggrin

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 24, 2012, 02:31:41 AM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on April 24, 2012, 01:35:30 AM

Quote from: notrich on April 24, 2012, 12:34:58 AM

this last episode was pretty good... the flayed man makes his appearance.  I was a bit surprised where they ended it - though I enjoyed how it ended with the red witch (she is growing on me - initially didn't like the actress)

It didn't have anything to do with her baring all, did it?  icon_biggrin
lol no... actually the way she speaks was annoying to me... but its growing on me after hearing her more. (and some of the cooler lines made it in from the book)

also - liked the special effects at the end

upon seeing the repeat tonight... looks like another non-book character?  the girl from volantis?  not ringing a bell for me anyway

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:33:50 AM by notrich » Logged
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: April 24, 2012, 05:23:14 AM »

Quote from: notrich on April 24, 2012, 02:31:41 AM

upon seeing the repeat tonight... looks like another non-book character?  the girl from volantis?  not ringing a bell for me anyway

She may or may not be a book character. Wait and see. slywink
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 24, 2012, 02:14:34 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on April 24, 2012, 05:23:14 AM

Quote from: notrich on April 24, 2012, 02:31:41 AM

She may or may not be a book character. Wait and see. slywink

Did you know: that woman is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter! o_0

(Spoilers maybe in the link)

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/04/interview-with-oona-chaplin/
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #549 on: April 24, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on April 24, 2012, 02:14:34 PM

Did you know: that woman is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter! o_0

Yup, I knew. smile You can see the resemblance too, which is cool.

As for the character, here's the current speculation in its roughest form: (moderately big book spoilers)
Spoiler for Hiden:
She's actually the Jeyne we know from the books, only she's "undercover" for one reason or another which is likely to be revealed soon. Robb might end up in the hay with her, and only afterwards realize she's a noble. His honor will force him to marry her, which leads us to the events we know from the books.
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 27, 2012, 04:09:49 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on April 24, 2012, 04:26:43 PM

As for the character, here's the current speculation in its roughest form: (moderately big book spoilers)
Spoiler for Hiden:
She's actually the Jeyne we know from the books, only she's "undercover" for one reason or another which is likely to be revealed soon. Robb might end up in the hay with her, and only afterwards realize she's a noble. His honor will force him to marry her, which leads us to the events we know from the books.
well i was more worried that she was a character made up out of thin air to replace the character in question...  seems like a silly way to introduce the character (if the speculation is true)
notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 02, 2012, 10:30:20 PM »

welp... a minor character gets killed

almost a full book early (and takes some of the emotional impact of that scene in the book away... i would have liked to see the actress play that scene - but unlikely to happen now)
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 02, 2012, 11:41:06 PM »

Quote from: notrich on April 27, 2012, 04:09:49 AM

Quote from: TiLT on April 24, 2012, 04:26:43 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
well i was more worried that she was a character made up out of thin air to replace the character in question...  seems like a silly way to introduce the character (if the speculation is true)

She could be.

Spoiler for Hiden:
In the book she is a minor nobility. I can seem them switching it up for TV so that the impact of their station difference is a lot more pronounced.

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 03, 2012, 01:24:03 AM »

Quote from: notrich on May 02, 2012, 10:30:20 PM

almost a full book early (and takes some of the emotional impact of that scene in the book away... i would have liked to see the actress play that scene - but unlikely to happen now)

Spoiler for Hiden:
If you're talking about Aria's victim, then yes it was an entire book too early, actually since it happens towards the end of book three it was probably two seasons too early, and I was really looking forward to her killing him in that scene too, if I remember the book correctly she repeatedly stabs him with needle after she steals it back from him.

notrich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 03, 2012, 02:10:03 AM »

Quote from: Scraper on May 03, 2012, 01:24:03 AM

Quote from: notrich on May 02, 2012, 10:30:20 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
If you're talking about Aria's victim, then yes it was an entire book too early, actually since it happens towards the end of book three it was probably two seasons too early, and I was really looking forward to her killing him in that scene too, if I remember the book correctly she repeatedly stabs him with needle after she steals it back from him.

yep - book spoilers
Spoiler for Hiden:
screaming "is there any gold in village - where are the brotherhood - how many were there?" as she stabbed him

for me the dogs swordfight and her reclaiming her weapon was almost as big as the wedding scene... it was a HUGE payoff in story telling for me as i was reading it for the first time and on subsequent readings

its also why i was worried that she might be too old unless they pushed up filming of all her scenes for the next two seasons early in next years production - you could easily argue that she ages overseas for the purposes of the tv series but she is still super young at that point in the books

if they didn't have weese in the tv series they could have had a nameless cohort of tickler and saved tickler for later... the killing of tickler in the books was awesome... in the tv series -- eh

the dinklage remains awesome "Demon monkey???"

also i think the set designer that built/dressed "the fist of the firstmen" set must have worked on spinal tap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdyo4vJuCU
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:34:43 AM by notrich » Logged
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 04, 2012, 09:59:46 PM »

I agree, I was both confused and dissapointed with the early death of
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Tickler
, which actually took place in book 3.  Exactly as you said, it was a very dramatic scene in the book.  The feeling of payback was awesome as a reader.  I actually reread that part several times just so I could take it all in again.

Regarding the red priestess, I've always imagined her as dark skinned, exotic, maybe Persian.  Plain vanilla with dyed red hair was not what I was expecting...at all.  I'm sure it would've looked odd, but where are the red and purple eyes that make these iconic characters who they are?  Daenerys and Melisandre just seem cooler (or more wicked in the case of the red priestess) with their very unique eye color.     
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 07, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »

I didn't really like last night's episode.  Seemed to me that a lot of things happened way differently than I remember from the book and that a lot of things were really condensed.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 07, 2012, 03:43:00 PM »

Tyrion smacking Joffery around some more. Always brings a smile.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 07, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on May 07, 2012, 03:42:23 PM

I didn't really like last night's episode.  Seemed to me that a lot of things happened way differently than I remember from the book and that a lot of things were really condensed.

Better get used to it, cause its going to be the norm.
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: May 07, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »

Nothing quite like spooning north of the wall.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: