http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 05:46:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funniest & Saddest E-mail I've Ever Seen (Now w/ Pic!)  (Read 4472 times)
Laner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2005, 04:13:29 PM »

Matrix, is that you in disguise?
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2005, 06:09:35 PM »

The 14 year old in me needs to state the obvious and suggest that it was cold when that picture was taken. Quite cold. Cut through glass cold.

Dafones, i think that's a fold in the fabric, calm down... :wink:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2005, 06:38:14 PM »

It's totally a nipple. She's got fairly big breasts and that "fold in the cloth" is right where her nipple would be. I'm kind of a breasts man, so a quick glance at the chest is instinctual at this point. A nipple never goes unnoticed with me  :wink: .

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

Quote from: "Dafones"
It's totally a nipple. She's got fairly big breasts and that "fold in the cloth" is right where her nipple would be. I'm kind of a breasts man, so a quick glance at the chest is instinctual at this point. A nipple never goes unnoticed with me  :wink: .

lol. Now that`s a funny post! Any post that starts off by saying" It`s totally a nipple..." is good in my book Tongue . Lol again!
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2005, 07:40:20 PM »

Quote from: "Harpua3"
Quote from: "Dafones"

lol. Now that`s a funny post! Any post that starts off by saying" It`s totally a nipple..." is good in my book Tongue . Lol again!

I would agree with the sentiment here as well, however I think mytocles is in fact a woman, so she would be a better judge than the rest of us. Not to mention my wife also thinks it's a fold in the clothes, so I must defer to the womenfolk among us. smile

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2005, 07:56:25 PM »

No way, man. Her breasts are stretching the fabric - there isn't going to be any slack in the shirt for a fold of cloth. I mean, that shirt curves perfectly around her breasts, and pokes out at her nipple.

whiteboy, I love how you grabbed the wife for her opinion. "Hey honey, c'mere for a sec. Waddaya think, fold or nipple?"

Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2005, 07:57:04 PM »

awww, whiteboyskim, now why'd ya have to go and out me like that? :wink: now i'll have to change my name to GamerGurrll or something fluffy...

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
scubabbl
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2005, 01:52:58 AM »

I'd hit it.
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2005, 03:02:22 AM »

Well - not worth responding to personal jabs like that. I said that she was okay looking - just below my standards and responded above with a little more reasons why. My judgment was based on the whole package as it was presented - email, info and picture. Looks aren't everything. I've also dated a couple girls that were about her level of attractiveness - but they had a hell of a lot more going for them than this one does.

OKay, I'll admit she does have a lot of baggage. Come on though, you know you'd hit it for one night.

biggrin

Though she'd probably become obessed and start stalking you.

"Oh DarkEl, please be my bloody lover! Let's make satan children! In my van!"

SOrry for the personal attacks. I was a bit moody when I posted that and vented in a none productive fashion. I will try to mediate my frustrations better in the future. *Long story short: Server upgrades and new CAD system problems abound. I was on a short fuse.*

I hope you'll forgive me.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
lildrgn

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2005, 06:33:40 AM »

Quote from: "whiteboyskim"
And here she is.... Miss Barister's Ball....

Make of it what you will. biggrin

???

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2005, 10:47:02 PM »

Well, I finally got the word that the e-mail was all a joke. Surprisingly, the girl in question is taking everything quite well. Apparently, the e-mail was also sent to one of her prospective employers, which I would be pissed about.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2005, 11:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "DarkEL"
Wow - can't believe how low the standards are here with so many people thinking she's cute or willing to "hit it".

Not saying she's ugly, cuz she's not. She's okay. Just certainly far below my standards.
I agree.  She's red-hot average.

Even at the lowest, loneliest, or drunkest points in my life, I never would have even considered a girl like that.
I disagree.  Beer would work wonders on her, especially considering she already appears to have sizable tahs.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2005, 11:45:21 PM »

But ... the nipple was real, right?

Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Matrix
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2005, 05:36:18 AM »

I will go with DarkEl on this one. Her looks are ok, below my standarts , but the whole bagage is too much. Considering she sent this email, she has to be super desperate. I drop the girls with bagage quick, i dont need to waste my energy on psychos.
i know how to see through them very quickly, and this one has red signals all over.  

Since its a joke, then its all good.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: