http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 12:59:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Canadian Defense Minister Wants US to Stop Hiding All the Aliens  (Read 207 times)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2013, 04:33:27 PM »

May 2013 Tall Whites and the Golden Rule

June 2013 Let Them Help Us

Nothing yet this month.

He's been going on about this for a while, of course, but he really seems to be ramping it up.

There was a discussion here that included some mention of him, but was more about the deathbed confession of Walter Haut.

What I love about him is that he says some pretty nutty things, but doesn't come off like a nut at all.  It may be that his position gives him a credibility.  It may be he's just learned to speak in front of people without sounding crazy.  He may have inside information (which is what the person who pointed me to these videos believes), but it doesn't seem like it to me.  It seems like he has the same info any UFO or conspiracy nut has, but because of his position has maybe actually talked to the sources instead of just finding stuff on the internet.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 07:21:30 PM »

My, he does range all over the place, doesn't he? Alien overlords, the Trilateral Commission, the international banking cabal...it's all there.

I presume that he doesn't have a shred of evidence to back up any of his assertions.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Biyobi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on July 09, 2013, 07:21:30 PM

My, he does range all over the place, doesn't he? Alien overlords, the Trilateral Commission, the international banking cabal...it's all there.

Looks like somebody's played a few too many games of Illuminati.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »

This is the guy who led the merging of the Canadian Army, Air Force and Navy into one unified CDN Armed Forces in the early 60's, for which he was despised by most Air Force and Navy personnel for decades. In light of this, maybe he did all that to ensure that max resources would be available for any aliens choosing to land here in Canuckistan. Hard to believe this guy sits on the Queens Privy Council - actually, no it's not.  icon_twisted
Fireball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 05:48:43 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on July 09, 2013, 07:21:30 PM

I presume that he doesn't have a shred of evidence to back up any of his assertions.

Isn't the fact that all the evidence has been destroyed all the evidence he truly needs???

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: