http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 06:50:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Friday  (Read 831 times)
ElijahPrice
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2004, 10:19:53 PM »

Crap guys.  I totally dropped the ball on the friday thread.  I meant to start this a few hours ago.  Anyways, what are you all doing this weekend?  For once in my life the weekend is WIDE OPEN!  wOOT!

I am psyched to just screw around all weekend.  I think I am going out tonight.  Tomorrow I am goign to pick up Prince of Persia and then go Christmas shopping (if I had my way I would already have PoP, but crap always gets in the way).  And then sunday is football and then going with a chica to see Closer.  Anyways, enjoy your weekend guys and see you next week.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 01:39:25 AM »

the wife's b-day is tomorrow, so we're going to go visit her folks and then visit mine for a little xmas party we have planned.  then, going out sunday with some friends.  at this point, i won't even have time to play games.

disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 04:14:25 AM »

not much happening here...but that's not always a bad thing.  i just fnished some UT2K4 with the CG/OO crew on zaxxon's server, and i'll be loading up HL2 for some action soon.  tomorrow is pretty much a lazy day off...no plans and no responsibilities for the day, so i'm just gonna kick back and relax.  then on sunday i hop in my car for a drive from Indy to St Louis...residency interview at Washington University on monday morning.  exciting isn't it?  :?

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 07:07:03 AM »

Well, happy birthday Mrs. Caine.  Looks like you got quite a weekend ahead of you.  I hope you like the in-laws  smile  If not, I hope they have liquor  biggrin

And Disarm, first is your name after Smashing Pumpkins?  I hope so.  Second, good luck with the interview.  HL2 will be a blast tomorrow so have a good time.

PoP is a few hours away.  Can't wait.
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 09:11:36 AM »

Quote from: "ElijahPrice"
And Disarm, first is your name after Smashing Pumpkins?  I hope so.  Second, good luck with the interview.  HL2 will be a blast tomorrow so have a good time.

yep...my name came from the Pumpkins song.  the first time i played Quake online (back in '97), i had to come up with a name, and that song just happened to be playing in my room at the time.  it seemed like a neat name and somewhat appropriate for playing Quake, so i went it.  now, seven years later, it's still online persona Cool

thanks for the well-wishes on my interview...hopefully it will go smoothly.  at this point, i think i'm more concerned with hoping for decent weather during my drive than anything else...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 04:48:11 PM »

Well, my weekend is Wednesday and Thursday, so I'll be spending the technical weekend at work.

When I'm bored at work, I'll be posting about how I love World of Warcraft.

When I'm off of work, I'll be playing World of Warcraft.

No, I'm not addicted at all. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 12:17:33 AM »

Umm....its Saturday.  And thats great.  I just picked up Prince of Persia.  Listening to a little Postal Service before I play.  Good times.  Anyone ever have Smithwicks, an Irish Ale?  That will livin your mood.   :lol:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: