http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 06:57:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite GG moment  (Read 13986 times)
Blackhawk
Gaming Trend Reader

?

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2004, 02:12:10 AM »

Quote from: "Zaxxon"
Apparently Blackhawk is going straight to the fiery depths of hell, too.  slywink

At least he didn't post MAXXON.

Oh, sorry.  I thought you'd be content with Clownxon; my bad.  Here:

ChaoZ
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2004, 02:48:34 AM »

Zaxxon

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2004, 03:07:27 AM »

The circle is now complete.  Thanks, Hawk.
Faldarian
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2004, 03:15:30 AM »

I missed a lot of the better stuff apparently when I was unemployed and couldn't use GG regularly, but there were a lot of cool moments.

Like coming back and finding out that The Meal and MHS had gotten together.. . that was pretty cool.

The time that everybody pitched in and got a game credit card for Rich after he got out of the hospital, and then posted how huge it had become in one of his roll calls.. It felt good to be a part of that.

The 9/11 thread. I still think about that a lot since it was the only way I could get information from work that day, and having some other people to agonize over it with really helped.

The one religion thread pre-R&P where everybody kind of just stepped back and looked at it and calmly explained what they believed in. I got some good info and a good look into myself from those threads.

Actually, watching R&P grow was nice. It wasn't always hospitible, but aside from a few heated moments everybody really kind of agreed to disagree and got down to just having fun arguing about stuff smile

Actually, just posting anything and speaking my peace was nice. I always liked GG because nobody really was much of an ass about things even if they disagreed with you. I think I had about 2600 posts that I'm not sure anybody read, but I feel like I learned a lot about myself just by posting them.  

So, I don't know if I'll pick up here or not if GG doesn't come back. If I don't, it needs to be said that you guys (and ladies) were a great group  that I'm glad to have been a part of.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2004, 03:22:34 AM »

Rich writing about the day he had his big injury.

I can't think of any Gone Gold moment that sticks out in my head more than that.  I remember he said he had never, not once talked about that day to anyone, not even to his wife.  That Roll Call he finally took the big step and shared that horrible event, releasing so much long held emotional weight.

The column was so vivid and touching, it even prompted me to ask for his permission to give a speech about him in a speech class I had at the time.  He said ok, but modestly said he didn't know why anyone would want to hear about him.  Needless to say, these people who had never heard of Rich LaPorte before were visibly touched from hearing the story of his life.
CSL

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2004, 03:42:07 AM »

Quote from: "wonderpug"
Rich writing about the day he had his big injury.

I can't think of any Gone Gold moment that sticks out in my head more than that.  I remember he said he had never, not once talked about that day to anyone, not even to his wife.  That Roll Call he finally took the big step and shared that horrible event, releasing so much long held emotional weight.

The column was so vivid and touching, it even prompted me to ask for his permission to give a speech about him in a speech class I had at the time.  He said ok, but modestly said he didn't know why anyone would want to hear about him.  Needless to say, these people who had never heard of Rich LaPorte before were visibly touched from hearing the story of his life.

Can someone dig that thread up? I never managed to see that.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2004, 04:31:35 AM »

Quote from: "noun"
Quote from: "Jeff Jones"
Quote from: "Tareeq"
Quote from: "Scraper"
WhitePride is memorable for me, simply because he was the worst poster ever to appear on GG. That's saying a lot too.

Wasn't Whitepride just another login for Kahless and Bplotkin?  That was implied in the "who is Kahless anyway?" thread.  I never experienced that person directly until this weekend, but hated it the instant it reared its head here.

Hmm, GG's worst posters?

whitepride
bplotkin (scammer)
kahless
Tony72
TSS (long winded scammer)

IIRC, it was pretty much proven that bplotkin = kahless.  He may also be behind whitepride and Tony72 as well.

Don't forget Thomas Covenant/High Lord Elena, a single entity who briefly joined a #GG chat session just for the purposes of later posting lies about #GG on GoneGold.

#gonegold has basically proven that whitepride=kahless=bplotkin=Thomas Covenant/High Lord Elena

In other words, that's one seriously bored dude to come up with all that shit.

gellar
CSL

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2004, 04:34:52 AM »

Quote from: "gellar"
Quote from: "noun"
Quote from: "Jeff Jones"
Quote from: "Tareeq"
Quote from: "Scraper"
WhitePride is memorable for me, simply because he was the worst poster ever to appear on GG. That's saying a lot too.

Wasn't Whitepride just another login for Kahless and Bplotkin?  That was implied in the "who is Kahless anyway?" thread.  I never experienced that person directly until this weekend, but hated it the instant it reared its head here.

Hmm, GG's worst posters?

whitepride
bplotkin (scammer)
kahless
Tony72
TSS (long winded scammer)

IIRC, it was pretty much proven that bplotkin = kahless.  He may also be behind whitepride and Tony72 as well.

Don't forget Thomas Covenant/High Lord Elena, a single entity who briefly joined a #GG chat session just for the purposes of later posting lies about #GG on GoneGold.

#gonegold has basically proven that whitepride=kahless=bplotkin=Thomas Covenant/High Lord Elena

In other words, that's one seriously bored dude to come up with all that shit.

gellar

I was SO right when I called him a fucker or some shit in IRC and all you guys bagged on me.
Quipp
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2004, 05:42:50 AM »

Quote from: "Earsofsteel"
KS was good, But I loved Mr. Fed's "Drazzil cat is gay" playthingie.

I love cats, I really do... But I cannot stand my moms cat Sunshine. I hate that cat to near caticidal porportions. This cat is such a shifty slinky scared sniveling insignificant thing. To make things worse my mother lets him in the house and as he is an unneutered male cat (my mom wont let me get him neutered) he pisses all over EVERYTHING! He loves to yowl and caterwaul in the house until I take my slipper and whack him a few.

Which brings me to my next point this cat is a flaming queer. He routinely lets the across the street male cat mount him and have sex with him. He acts so much like a female, the other neighborhood male cats have taken to fighting over him like he's a female, and I have to listen to the other cats fighting over him night and day. To make things worse, he loves to yowl and caterwaul He doesen't caterwaul outside beacuase he knows his "man" will jump on him and beat him up but when Sunshine gets inside he, yowls up a storm.

*sighs*

Scene: A pet store. Late afternoon.

Enter DRAZZIL, bearing a large pet carrier, which is thumping and shifting in his hands.

The pet store clerk approaches.

CLERK: Can I help you?

DRAZZIL: I have a complaint.

CLERK: Yes?

DRAZZIL: My cat is a homo.

CLERK: What?

DRAZZIL: You sold my mother a homo cat.

CLERK: Er . . .

DRAZZIL: Look, I just don't want to get fucked over here. You sold this cat to my mother. It's a man cat. It's a man cat and my mother won't let me neuter it. She won't let me have its nuts cut off. It's a man cat and my mother won't let me fucking neuter it and now it's turned homo. The cat keeps getting humped by other man cats. My mother is forcing this unneutered homo man cat who keeps getting humped by other cats onto me.

CLERK: [Distinctly pale now] Sir, what is . . ah . . .

DRAZZIL: The flaming queer homo unneutered man cat that my mother has brought into my home is always yowling and pissing and I can't sleep when the homo man cat is getting mounted by other man cats and yowling.

CLERK: Sir, I'm going to call . . .

DRAZZIL: I want to return this cat for a cat that looks exactly alike, so my mother won't know. A cat that isn't a homo man pissing yowling cat. This cat lets other man cats mount it. It's a little whore. It's sick. I hate it that my mother forces an unneutered queer cat onto me.

CLERK: Um . . . ah . . . look, just look, can I give you something else to get you out of . . . to satisfy you on this matter, sir?

DRAZZIL: You can give me the crabs.

CLERK: I beg your pardon?

DRAZZIL: You can give me some crabs.

CLERK: I don't think that . . .

DRAZZIL: Just the legs. I only need the legs. You can keep the rest of them.

CLERK: [Smiling fixedly] Sir, would you excuse me for a minute? [He goes through a door behind the counter. There is a pause, then the sound of a door slamming, feet running away on pavement, and a car starting and then screeching away.

DRAZZIL: Fuck. [Looks into pet carrier, sighs.] Oh, let's go home, Kahless.

[Fade out]
Quipp
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2004, 05:53:06 AM »

Well, I did a document search on my PC for GoneGold and lo and behold I found a text file with some various quotes. The file was created in December of 2003 so I would guess the quotes were from around that time.

Metalhed's Sister:  Damn, Siljanus and I think alike...

Siljanus:  The fact that we think like a celebrity killing serial killers disturbs me...Then again, do you have access to a car, preferably a van, with a clean title?

--------

Daehawk:  On a releated note i saw on the news last night a elderly guy was sentenced to 17 years in prison for DUI..it was his 400th arrest since the 1950's for DUI and THEY JUST NOW DID SOMETHING!..unbelievable
Ænima:  That would be the result of the new 400 strikes legislation...

--------

Smoove_B:  Wow, this thread couldn't have been any more predictable if you had titled it "The Usual Suspects Trade Thinly Veiled Scatological Banter."

--------

SpaceLord:  <cliche>I, for one, welcome our new tiny, incestlike robot overlords.</cliche>

Ramoz:  Incest machines...Not sure if i want to look forward to that.

Muad Dib:  Your sister even less so.

--------

Kael:  When your trying to make $20 blowing some suit in his god awful foreign sports car that barely has enough room to bend over. Your genitals are taped down so he can continue with the delusion that your a woman and he's not gay but he knows the truth and still keeps coming back every Friday night. Your trying to maneuver over the damn stick shift, which by the way is whole lot larger than what your trying to find inside an armanti suit and some dumb ass white kmart briefs that look like they belong on a 10 year old. Then the prick doesn't even have the $20, he only has $7. And he pulls out his credit card like I can magically swipe that through my ass to make a deduction. He's the one with the sports car, is it to much to ask that he have $20 on him before he's pulled over yelling for me in the god damn rain. God I hate my father.

--------

Kelric Varchilde:  This is why I hate advanced mathematics. How on earth can 1 + 1 = 3?

tjg_marantz:  See, when a man and a woman love each other very very much, they have a special kind of hug. Then the woman's tummy gets bigger and you get a brother or sister.

--------

Matthew Rorie:  Wow, amazon.com appears to be down. That's the first time I can ever recall getting a 404 when visiting their main page. Maybe they got hacked?

RunningMn9:  This is what happens when Drazzil starts shopping there. Damn.

Mr. Fed:  "The system canna take it any more! She's not designed to ship so many crab legs at once! She's gonna blow! Nooooooooo!"

--------

Toe:  Years ago, i was proud of it and would whip it out with a "stand back!" attitude. I was a "bank-walker" (that’s a guy who, when going skinny dipping, doesn't rush right in after removing his clothes so no one will see his minuscule penis. i.e. he's not embarrassed to walk the bank a bit). But then, a guy with a tiny penis caught a glimpse of it and his life took a sudden turn for the worse. His job performance plummeted and he eventually got fired. Months later, someone mentioned they saw him bumming around on the streets, a shell of his former self. It broke him. So, the next time you see a guy hunched up against a urinal, you might pause a moment and remember my story. It could very well save your life.

--------

PaulBot:  I'm curious to hear from anyone who gives their kids an allowance: how much do you give them and what do they have to do go get it (if anything).

locnar:  $500 a week not to tell the cops.
   She is 27.

--------

ghoul:  I like RPG's, first person shooters, strategy games, and hentai games. In real life a typical day for me involves pretending to be an elf while murdering evil mutants with assault rifles and training my underlings to go and kill a horde of orcs who just destroyed one of my dozens of farms. When the day is over I do enjoy settling down with a cup of hot coco and raping girls with my tentacle arms. So I guess you could say my gaming tastes fit well with my personality.

--------

Stephen Saunders:  We have a permanent solution to the forum problems which should be in place in a matter of days...

Siljanus:  Killbots have been dispached to all members who's member number ends in an odd number. The ensuing winnowing should cut down on traffic, bringing stability and order to the forums! (hmm, what's my member number? Aww, crap!)

Zaxxon:  <scream>...<thud>...<applause>

--------

Drazzil:  I post about my troubles you guys act like I personally walked in your house, smashed your computer, pissed in your corn flakes, shat on your dishes and slept with your wife before microwaving your pets and getting you fired from your job.

tjg_marantz:  Now hold on there, it was *YOU* who pissed in my corn flakes???
--------

YellowKing:  I don't want to jinx it, but the other day the wife actually sat down and played Return of the King (Xbox) with me co-op and had a great time. I figured it must be a fluke, and forgot all about it.  We then go into EB today, and she doesn't even whine about how long I'm taking to look around. In fact, she picks up Age of Mythology and goes, "You know, I'd really like to get into strategy gaming again, I enjoyed Age of Empires 2. Let's play online one night this week."

My heart nearly stopped. She is now begging me to play ROTK with her again tonight.

THANK YOU SANTA! CHRISTMAS WISHES REALLY DO COME TRUE!!!

Kelric Varchilde:  Personally, I think her getting into gaming wouldn't be nearly as exciting as her picking up other women at fast food joints and moving right into the hardcore three way stuff.

whiteboyskim:  I'd have to go with Kelric on this one and agree that your wife's interest in teenage lesbians should far exceed any interest in gaming she might have. Unless she's playing Return of the King hoping to unlock a nude Arwen, in which case I say boogie.

Nixon:  Dressing like that is dangerous. It's only a matter of time before she's going to attract the attention of some lustful demon with twenty penis-tipped tentacles. I sure hope she has super-powers.

--------

Blackhawk:  I won't eat any food that comes out of an animal's head!

Just give me plain old eggs.

Ripstar:  But you will eat something that comes out of a chickens butt?

Its a strange, strange world we live in Master Jack.

Kael:  Eggs don't come out of a chickens butt, they come out of those little diveted carton things that you can cut up, paint and use to decorate your testicles.

--------
Gryndyl

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2004, 06:06:46 AM »

Kael: Eggs don't come out of a chickens butt, they come out of those little diveted carton things that you can cut up, paint and use to decorate your testicles.

Best line ever smile

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
rrmorton

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2004, 06:37:48 AM »

Quote from: "GuidoTKP"
...having lunch with the insanely cool R.R. Morton.

That lunch was indeed a good time, Jesse! When are you coming back to NYC?
MHS
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2004, 02:40:49 PM »

Thanks Quipp.  You made me miss it even more.   :cry:

"they're lucky they found an MHS out there, otherwise their fates would have been sealed."
Nameless
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2004, 03:32:01 PM »

I miss the U2k posts.

I miss reading the first four paragraphs of a TSS post, and then realizing it was a TSS post, and promptly moving on.

I miss the MH worst day collection.

I miss SOUP.

I miss Bill and Rich.

I miss DVD Tuesday threads.

But I'm happy to be here at CG.  I'm sure we'll all be able to have just as much fun.  After all, now we get to reuse all our old jokes on a new audience!!!!

"I don't like signatures"  -  me
Grifman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2004, 02:16:55 AM »

Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"

I'd like to throw in DS's banning, but since it came two years too late, it's hard for me to cheer for it.  In fact, I'll go so far as to say it wasn't "Better late than never," Dr. Supreme Commander Derek Smart's banning was instead "Too little, too late."

Coming from one of the few others that was banned at GG, anyone else see the delicious irony in this? smile

Grifman
bluefugue
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2004, 02:52:27 AM »

Quote from: "Rich in KCK"
I have the Ultima 4 thread with hipolito's posts in it.

Thank goodness, hold onto that stuff... it's priceless!
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2004, 03:14:19 AM »

After reading this thread I realized I missed alot. I used to post religioulsy when I worked in a Computer Lab, but tailed off going into 2002, and I then became mainly a Console gamer, hence why I love it that you all have been refuged here.

However, I can't believe I missed anything about BCR, I really liked reading his posts. He seriously comitted suicide? Does anyone have a link to any kind of memorial or anything. I honestly felt that he was one of the Top 5 guys on the board but he slowly stopped posting after Joel Left.

I can recal countless Roll Calls that either had me crying or laughing or both at the same time.

The Hot Sheet, Joel's Column, helped form my opninions on gaming and how things should be done in the industry.

I unfortunately missed to much, as most of my fonder moments are from 2002 and prior. Reading Joel Post the Tale of Two Cities was cool.

And I can't believe no one is mentioning AJAARG. The man was simultaneously the most hated and loved member of our forum at one point.

Or how we had a ban on Monty Python Threads in fear the UBB gods would fry the boards....

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
ChaoZ

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2004, 03:30:07 AM »

Quote from: "Tebunker"
However, I can't believe I missed anything about BCR, I really liked reading his posts. He seriously comitted suicide? Does anyone have a link to any kind of memorial or anything. I honestly felt that he was one of the Top 5 guys on the board but he slowly stopped posting after Joel Left.

bcr19374 slowed his postings on the forums as he became a more frequent member of the IRC channel.  He was eccentric certainly, but we had some fun times.

The IRC people were as shocked as everybody else to learn the news.  It had seemed he had some long-range plans to teach English in Korea that he seemed quite enthused about.

We have no information about a memorial, but the news of his death was passed on by a friend and was confirmed by some members of the forum.

Every once in a while, I run across a quote of bcr's and still wonder what we could have done to help, but I am doubtful we could've helped.  He kept his problems private.

Bcr, whereever you are, I hope you're enjoying the company of some fine asian women.

Cheers.
Austin

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2004, 08:01:10 PM »

Quote from: "ATB"

Also, Gerber has come to be very dear to me as someone I enjoy chatting with and sharing my ups and downs and Joys in Christ.

Thanks  :oops:   /sniff, I've got something in my eye.  Right back at you though buddy.  You've been a great friend... especially with the whole baby thing a year ago.

I was a GG'er for <2 years and it was fun.  Went thorough some crappy stuff and some good stuff and found a place to vent and have fun.

I've met a few of you unlucky people.  Grievous Angel, YK, Gedd, but not ATB because he couldn't be bothered to go 1 hour out of his way on his way to Dollywood.  

I have met some people here who have become good friends.  I'm sure wherever we land, we'll continue on and on and on.... until RM9's doom and gloom gets us all. Tongue

Anyway, GG you complete me.
Exrod
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2004, 04:38:28 AM »

Nobody has mentioned the most risky GGFE Evar...

Shaving the Boys!

That thread was a riot.

Other favs:
U2K's Letter About  2Pac  - I was the first reply, I couldn't believe my luck to catch an obvious 7 pager and be the first reply.  

Also the Kitty Bling from U2K!

Play it Forward Freebies - OMG this was the coolest concept!  Shipping off the unplayed backlog and getting stuff to play - awesome.  I scored so many sweet freebies and shipped a fair amount as well.

Trading with Speaker2Animals in Bloomington - he would ship me his half of a trade and take a raincheck from me for a future game.  Talk about trust.  Great people all around.

My only multi page thread - The Movie Quote Challenge.  It was rolling along great, but one guy kept throwing us off with bizarre movies.  I think it made it to 7 pages.

Meeting Jow at a GGF organized LAN.  We are great friends and get together often.

Meeting Lord Mortis at Jow's LAN.  Have never seen him since, but every time I see him post I do a Spicolli, "I know that dude."

Huzzah to the Blackhawk family Christmas project.  I loved that thread and what they managed to do for them.

Onward....

"Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude." - Mike Damone
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2004, 03:00:31 PM »

Quote from: "Exrod"
Nobody has mentioned the most risky GGFE Evar...

Shaving the Boys!

That thread was a riot.

I don't think I could ever run for public office because I started that thread.  Some reporter would drudge it up somehow and then I would be known as the boy shaver I have become.

As far as my favorite memories from GG, they would have to be Krimnal Sopina, the thread where Drazzil talked about meeting the leader of the Black Panthers, and playing in the in GGML.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
phormio
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2004, 03:49:35 PM »

Damn! So many things I had forgotten... This thread is making me laugh and shed a tear at the same time. A once in a lifetime place was Gone Gold.

Does no one else remember the Tippy Weiner Journal?!

(by rrmorton)

Laughed so hard..., out loud..., at work, that I got some strange looks for quite a while.

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." --Mitch Hedberg
Hipolito
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2004, 02:44:27 PM »

Quote from: "Exodor"
Who was the guy who did the absolutely brilliant Ultima IV After-Action Report?  I don't remember the poster, but it was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.  There was talk of converting it to a webpage - I hope so, because it would be a damn shame if that was lost forever.

The website is finally up!  Read about it here:

http://consolegold.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1892
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2004, 03:59:54 PM »

Quote from: "Quipp"
Well, I did a document search on my PC for GoneGold and lo and behold I found a text file with some various quotes. The file was created in December of 2003 so I would guess the quotes were from around that time.

Siljanus:  The fact that we think like a celebrity killing serial killers disturbs me...Then again, do you have access to a car, preferably a van, with a clean title?

--------

Wow.  I had forgotten about this!

(Makes note to contact MHS about van.  Must make trip to Home Depot this weekend for tarp and duct tape.)

Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill. Work hard, increase production, prevent accidents and be happy.

Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy. And be happy.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2004, 04:08:02 PM »

No love for my "ass-lickin" thread?  Tongue

Kind of ironic though, that I caught some hell for deleting that thread, but in the end the site itself has vanished!  :shock:  :wink:

I am....Migaloo
Rest in Peace, Nan & Star
XBL Schins67
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2004, 08:59:29 PM »

Quote from: "rrmorton"
...having lunch with the insanely cool R.R. Morton.

That lunch was indeed a good time, Jesse! When are you coming back to NYC?

I've just started on a case that may involve New York travel.  You can be sure I'll look you up if the Man sends me back to the Big Apple!  slywink
Rob_Merritt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2004, 10:22:31 PM »

I'm really surprised (and a little thankfull)no one remembers "So I'm now banned from Toys R Us....."

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2004, 10:33:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob_Merritt"
I'm really surprised (and a little thankfull)no one remembers "So I'm now banned from Toys R Us....."

Followed up by "Some fucker hit me in Toys R Us today!" Brilliant. biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2004, 02:54:42 PM »

Quote from: "Rob_Merritt"

Wasn't that rrmorton?

:wink:

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Baron Of Hell
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2004, 12:15:41 AM »

Well that little Vortex madness with the increasingly insane stories of getting in trouble with the darker shade of humans was always good for a laugh.  

Well got to go and eat me a loft a white bread someone left on my doorstep. I have the nicest neighbors.

I a side note I like this little devil  :twisted:

GoneGold refugee, needs food and place to stay
RunningMn9
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2004, 02:06:23 AM »

I've just started on a case that may involve New York travel.  You can be sure I'll look you up if the Man sends me back to the Big Apple!  slywink

Just remember, if you come to NYC, and you make it out to my house (I am even MORE in the middle of nowhere now smile), you get to see the infamous Trent Steel picture taken in Atlantic City last year.  Oh, and you can probably play some poker too.  smile
Jaymann
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2004, 05:49:56 PM »

I think curved swords are better for slashing.

[=={:::::::::::>
MHS
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2004, 08:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "Siljanus"

--------

(Makes note to contact MHS about van.  Must make trip to Home Depot this weekend for tarp and duct tape.)

I still don't have a van, but I have plenty of plastic tarps and Wesson Oil... I mean, duct tape. slywink

"they're lucky they found an MHS out there, otherwise their fates would have been sealed."
Siljanus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2004, 08:26:25 PM »

Quote from: "MHS"
Quote from: "Siljanus"

--------

I still don't have a van, but I have plenty of plastic tarps and Wesson Oil... I mean, duct tape. slywink

Hmm, Wesson Oil.  Florence Henderson used to be on their commercials, right?  Now all my repressed Mrs. Brady fantasies come bubbling to the surface... Cool  drool

Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill. Work hard, increase production, prevent accidents and be happy.

Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy. And be happy.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2004, 09:14:09 PM »

Maybe not, but when I think of Florence Henderson I think of her getting gunned down in the opening of Police Squad. But I'm strange like that. :twisted:

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: