http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 04:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Every year... parking... grrr...  (Read 5764 times)
kratz
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2009, 04:58:21 AM »

Every year we get a new crop of students coming in and renting apartments/houses in our neighborhood, and stealing "my" parking spot... e.g. the one that is right the fuck in front of my house... the ONLY one that is in front of my house.

If it's a guy, they will figure out that I live there and that I park there and fix the problem on their own.

If it's a girl, they are oblivious.  Not being sexist, it's just been true.

This year, it's a girl.  She is oblivious.  3 or 4 girls have moved into part of the house next door (across the alley, even), and they all have a car... which the street really can't support... so one of them has been snaking my spot whenever I go to work, and then leaving her car there all day and all night... so right now I'm parked down the and ACROSS the street.

It shouldn't make me so mad... but for some reason it really, really pisses me off that people can't figure simple shit like this out and just be neighborly about it without me having to say something and feeling like an asshole.

So I dunno... I know I really have no legal right to that spot, but it seems like I have the common courtesy right because it's a single spot between two driveways, directly in front of my house, against my lawn, that I mow... where I've lived for almost 6 years, whereas these students are just in and out and don't take care of their yards, and stack trash up against my fence or on top of my garbage cans...

I left a very nice note on the car, but part of me wants to leave one that says 'What the fuck is your problem?'  Which I know is totally irrational.  Hopefully she's cool about it and we all can get back to ignoring each other.
lildrgn

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 05:06:59 AM »

TTIWWOP.

brettmcd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 05:32:48 AM »

Meh if its not a reserved spot and its closer to where I live then somewhere else I could park I would most certainly park there whenever the space is avaliable.   You have no more right to the spot then any other person does, as you acknowledged, so leaving notes and all that is an interesting way to go about it.
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 05:59:05 AM »

Mow the lawn every time you catch their car their?
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:27:17 AM »

Heh.  You'd hate living on my street (and most other streets on this crowded little island).  It's a terrace street, which means dozens of houses all crammed along a single road barely wide enough for a car to go down between the parked cars.  With so many families owning two cars there isn't anywhere near enough room on the street for them all to park.  We never get to park right outside our house.

The last place we lived was a smaller street but somehow the problem was worse.  Frequently we'd have to park around the corner, 100 yards away (fun when you're doing grocery shopping) or even on another street entirely.

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:26:35 AM »

Quote from: Huw the Poo on August 21, 2009, 06:27:17 AM

Heh.  You'd hate living on my street (and most other streets on this crowded little island).  It's a terrace street, which means dozens of houses all crammed along a single road barely wide enough for a car to go down between the parked cars.  With so many families owning two cars there isn't anywhere near enough room on the street for them all to park.  We never get to park right outside our house.

The last place we lived was a smaller street but somehow the problem was worse.  Frequently we'd have to park around the corner, 100 yards away (fun when you're doing grocery shopping) or even on another street entirely.

true that.  In Bawlmore we'd have to routinely park at least a few blocks away, and don't get me started on trying to find a close non-permit/pass/free parking space in my area of Columbus.

alternatively, making it unattractive for her to park there might work.  perhaps if you waited outside, topless, with a PBR in your hand and invited her to have a threesome would scare her off.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 11:48:36 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 21, 2009, 07:26:35 AM

alternatively, making it unattractive for her to park there might work.  perhaps if you waited outside, topless, with a PBR in your hand and invited her to have a threesome would scare her off.

Or make for a great night.  One of the two.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

Quote from: kratz on August 21, 2009, 04:58:21 AM

it's a single spot between two driveways, directly in front of my house

So does that mean one of those driveways is yours? Wouldn't driveway parking beat on the street parking anyhow.  Just curious.  Personally I prefer my garage. biggrin

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
kadnod

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »

It shouldn't make me so mad... but for some reason it really, really pisses me off that people can't figure simple shit like this out and just be neighborly about it without me having to say something and feeling like an asshole.

If I were in her situation, I don't think I'd ever figure out that I was pissing you off.   Where I grew up, you could only "reserve" a public spot if you dug it out in a snowstorm.  If you violated the snow-spot rule, though, vendettas would likely ensue.

Can five murderous vagabonds heroes save their world from a roman empire knockoff the forces of evil?  Apparently so! Find out how they did it in the only best D&D game in General Analog Gaming!
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on August 21, 2009, 01:36:04 PM

So does that mean one of those driveways is yours? Wouldn't driveway parking beat on the street parking anyhow.  Just curious.  Personally I prefer my garage. biggrin

Yeah, sheltered parking for your auto from rain and hail, but no storm shelters down here to, y'know, save lives.  Screwed up priorities in texas?  Naw...

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on August 21, 2009, 02:26:56 PM

Quote from: coopasonic on August 21, 2009, 01:36:04 PM

Yeah, sheltered parking for your auto from rain and hail, but no storm shelters down here to, y'know, save lives.  Screwed up priorities in texas?  Naw...

I thought all Texans were supposed to be manly, able to wrestle a bull with both hands and one leg tied behind their back and spit Marlboro cigarettes, so why would y'all need storm shelters?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »

Yeah, one of those driveways is mine.  My wife parks in it.

It's not like there isn't other parking on the street that is equally convenient to her house.  She so far seems to be the type that leaves her car sitting on the street all the time, whereas I am the type that am coming and going CONSTANTLY, so it's a real pain in the ass.  Plus the student thing makes it feel more like fucking interlopers. smile

I totally realize it's borderline irrational, and that I have no legal 'right' to it... but it's Wyoming... we're all about giving people their own space.

My note didn't say 'you can't park here', it said 'could you please find somewhere else to park?'

Plus, I don't want people thinking I own an ugly as fuck ford focus. smile
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

Part of what bothers me is that it bothers me... so friggin' much.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »

Do what someone said earlier... mow the grass as often as you can while her car is parked there. Getting some grass on it won't hurt it anything and it'll probably annoy her just as much as her taking the spot annoys you. Especially if your mower throws it halfway high and some grass ends up on her windshield all the time.

Also: totally get where you're coming from, at least from an observational standpoint. A buddy of mine and his wife were renting a Townhouse for a while. The way it was setup, they had their 1 car garage which they filled, but their garage was only one of two in their little street that didn't have a driveway spot in front of it. Their door opened right out on to the cul-de-sac. So the people who built the subdivision had carved a parking spot into the little bit of front lawn they had, directly in front of their rented townhouse. There were two townhouses with this setup in every street, and both were always the ones without a driveway space, so the intent seems clear despite there being no signs posted. The first six months they were there none of their neighbors ever used that spot. Then some new family that had a third vehicle moved in a couple houses down. They parked said vehicle, that they almost never actually used, in that spot and left it there. Drove my friend nuts when he'd come home from work and have to search for a parking spot on the next street and walk to his place.

Of course they didn't stay there when their year was up.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »

The thing is... there is a spot that is equidistant from her house that is never used where she could park without forcing me to flip a u turn and park down the block across the street.

Code:

open   open2         her dway          herspot 1  herspot 2     alley  my dway       'the spot'      dway          guys parked from here to corner
--------------------|_________|-----------------------------|_________|________|----------------|__________|-------------------------------------------------

house                            her massive rental                                our house                                     other house

I end up across the street from 'guys parked from here to corner'... if I'm lucky... or in open2, which is just as close to her house as my spot, and probably NEVER occupied.  Additionally, there are spots across the street from those first two open ones.

I'm belaboring though...
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »

We just moved into a community like yours Kratz, minus the college girls, instead there seems to be a lot of pregnant women walking around.

Anyways our first day here we had all of our trucks here for the move.  My wife went to go get pizza for us, and and on her way back she had to park in front of my neighbor's place, who was also moving in.  They moved in most of their bigger stuff the day before so they were just making trips with their car back and forth for the smaller stuff.  Not 5 minutes goes by the neighbor comes home and parks behind my wife.  She asked me if I knew whose car that was, and I said, yes it's my wife.  She asked if we could move it.  I was busy getting the washer prepped for the dolly, I didn't have time to discuss this, so I just asked my wife to move her car.  Now mind you, my neighbor could have parked in her own damn driveway.  I then hear her say, I don't want to have to walk the extra 10 feet with my pots and pans in my hand.  If I wasn't so busy I would have said something.  We try to park in front of our house, it was the first day and we were in the middle of the move with a uhaul and a couple of trucks.  Space was tight.  The neighbor could have parked in her driveway, or just deal with it.

A few days later someone parked in her "spot" again, and asked if I knew who it belong to.  Turns out it was my neighbor across the street.  She wrote a nice little letter stating, feel free to park anywhere, anywhere but here.

So now our impression of her is not so good, I try to avoid her, her husband is nice, but she's well, a bitch.   

Two weeks ago she sees me mowing my yard.  She tells me she just sold her lawnmower.  She says, we just plan on using yours or our neighbors.  I just laughed, the hell you are lady.  I'll mow your yard, but it will cost you.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »

Great... I'm the asshole in your story.

I didn't say a thing during all of the moving in, which included them blocking the alley, our driveway a few times, our parking spot, etc.  I gave it a few days for everyone to get settled, but it was once it seemed like she was going to plan on parking there all the time that I said something.

She'll be here for 9 months... I've been here for 6 years...
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 04:03:00 PM »

I don't think you're an asshole.  it was more the way she handled it.  Even her note had no tact.  You said yourself you wrote a note but held back what you wanted to say, she didn't.

I think you handled it fine.   Yes it's true you or I have a right to that spot.  We try to not park there, we've only parked there once so far, and that was in the example I gave.  We try to be considerate to our neighbors space, it doesn't seem like your neighbor is being considerate. 

I didn't mean to imply that you are being an ass.  I think you handled everything well.  The reality of it all is the situation sucks, and it forces everyone to coopoerate

One thing you might want to try, and it depends on your wife's habits, if you wife typically stays home, have her park on the street, that way you'll always have the spot.  That's what my neighbor eventually did.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »

Nope, we both work.

My note said 'Hi - If you are moving in next door, could you please find somewhere else to park since this is the only spot in front of our house?  Thanks!  Bob, Janean & Otto @ our address'.

That's pretty nice, right?  I'm a nice neighbor!  I mow and water my lawn, shovel my walks, take care of my trash, and will check your garage if I think that you are trying to commit suicide with carbon monoxide from your motorcycle!
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »

yeah, that's a considerate letter, and non offensive.  Unlike my neighbor.  She's the asshole, not you smile 
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 04:44:39 PM »

Quote from: kratz on August 21, 2009, 04:11:32 PM

Nope, we both work.

My note said 'Hi - If you are moving in next door, could you please find somewhere else to park since this is the only spot in front of our house?  Thanks!  Bob, Janean & Otto @ our address'.

That's pretty nice, right?  I'm a nice neighbor!  I mow and water my lawn, shovel my walks, take care of my trash, and will check your garage if I think that you are trying to commit suicide with carbon monoxide from your motorcycle!

I'm not going to call anyone the asshole, but I think you're being over possessive about a public parking spot.  You have no more right to it than her, or I.  It's a public street.  It's not your street.

Now if I have a choice about two semi-equidistant spots, I'd take the other one and leave the one in front of your house open.  But I don't have to do that and if that's the best spot available, well...I hope you enjoy walking.  It doesn't matter that you've been there 6 years or 60 and she's been there 6 days.  Sorry, that's part of living in a city.  I think leaving a note on her car wasn't the best way to approach it, either. 

In naedneck's story above, I'd purposely take that spot every time I could to piss off the bitch.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 04:51:16 PM »

I live in a large cul-de-sac. We paid extra for living on this street. However over the years (15) we have learned something about cul-de-sacs. They suck for parking. As kids get older and get cars there is no place to park the additional cars without spilling over into someone else's "space". Now it is my turn. My daughters are driving and I end up with my truck in the street trying to find a spot to park.

And if someone has a party or family over the whole cul-de-sac is a mess.

Parking woes are just part of life. Even in a large cul-de-sac.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 04:51:49 PM »

Quote from: Blackadar on August 21, 2009, 04:44:39 PM

I'm not going to call anyone the asshole, but I think you're being over possessive about a public parking spot.  You have no more right to it than her, or I.  It's a public street.  It's not your street.

Now if I have a choice about two semi-equidistant spots, I'd take the other one and leave the one in front of your house open.  But I don't have to do that and if that's the best spot available, well...I hope you enjoy walking.  It doesn't matter that you've been there 6 years or 60 and she's been there 6 days.  Sorry, that's part of living in a city.  I think leaving a note on her car wasn't the best way to approach it, either.  

In naedneck's story above, I'd purposely take that spot every time I could to piss off the bitch.

Well, I'm glad you don't live on my street.

Why is it such a big deal to just be considerate to the people who live around you?

And out of curiosity, what do you think was the best way to approach it?
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »

I think you are in a no-win situation. Unless you are Captain Kirk and don't believe in the no-win scenario I am afraid you will have to live with this.

Paint the curb red some night.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 05:01:31 PM »

In kratz's defense I can completely understand where he is coming from.  It isn't about an inherent right or ownership of the parking spot, but consistency, familiarity, and regularity.  There's a certain level of comfort involved.  Many people don't appreciate disruption of day to day consistency, myself being one of them.  

For example, there are 24 tables at my favorite pool hall.  Each and every time I visit I play on the same table.  And I play there so often that the servers greet me at the counter with, "Your usual table, Pete?  And I'll bring your water down shortly."  I like its placement, how far away it is from walking paths and high-traffic areas, and I just like playing on "my" usual table.  On occasion when I walk in one of the servers will be wearing an apologetic expression because someone took "my" table even though they were given the balls to a different table.  They'll even go so far as to offer to move the offenders to a different table and sometimes I'll have to stop them before they make it the rest of the way to the table as that seems to be a bit extreme.

Sure, it irritates me when pool hall tourists who have never been there before take the table of a regular, but I won't go so far as to ask them to move.  I have no legal right to that table, and it isn't "mine" per se, but it is my preferred table.  The servers know that, I know that, my opponents know that, it's just the weekend warriors and pool hall tourists who don't.  But as soon as I take a different table, rack up the balls, and start playing I forget about the minor infraction and get on with my day.

I completely understand the parking spot issue as I like the spot in front of my house left clear for my wife or for when I wash my car, especially since the unit next to us is a rental and tenants come and go whereas we own our home and presumably the spot in front as well (I know we don't actually "own" that spot, but everyone along the street parks in front of their own home, so it can be irritating when someone else parks in front of ours), so I can understand kratz's frustration.  

Whether that frustration is logical or reasonable is irrelevant.  We all have "things" that have to be a certain way (I like my usual pool table and vacuum lines on the carpet to all go in the same direction, kratz likes "his" parking spot), and in this case we'd like to think that renters or new people to the area would respect existing norms such as someone's "usual" spot, and when people don't live up to our own standards and courtesy it can be frustrating.  Is there anything that can be done about the situation?  Sure, you can learn to live with it.  Or approach the offender.  But I'm starting to learn not to lose sleep over minor things like this as I have plenty of other things to lose sleep over.  I don't park anywhere near my house.  I have a covered spot around the corner in the development's parking lot. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:04:02 PM by PeteRock » Logged

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »

Quote from: kratz on August 21, 2009, 04:51:49 PM

Now if I have a choice about two semi-equidistant spots, I'd take the other one and leave the one in front of your house open.  But I don't have to do that and if that's the best spot available, well...I hope you enjoy walking.  It doesn't matter that you've been there 6 years or 60 and she's been there 6 days.  Sorry, that's part of living in a city.  I think leaving a note on her car wasn't the best way to approach it, either.  

Well, I'm glad you don't live on my street.

Why is it such a big deal to just be considerate to the people who live around you?

And out of curiosity, what do you think was the best way to approach it?

Well, I'm moving to your street just to park in that spot.   icon_lol

I don't think public parking enters the normal mindset of "consideration" beyond not parking in handicapped spots - especially to those who don't have much experience with city living.  As I said before, I'd probably park elsewhere as long as the spots were roughly equivalent.  But if I have to park a block away or in front of your house, you're the one who is walking.  Otherwise, what you're asking for is not consideration, but accommodation.  I understand your sense of entitlement about this spot, but when it comes right down to it, it's not yours.

As for alternative approaches, it's something you could strike up in casual conversation the next time you see them.  Or you could bring them a bundt cake to welcome them to the neighborhood and mention it then.  Or you could just walk over there, introduce yourself and point out a couple of alternative spots and ask if they could help you out.  But by leaving a note, no matter how well-written, you might come across as a passive-aggressive type and not the "nice friendly neighbor" that I'm sure you are.  

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »

My favorite part of this thread has been the ASCII drawing of the street.  I didn't think you were truly obsessed about the spot until that moment. By the way, I agree that the spot in front of a person's house should be theirs to park in.  Maybe now that you've put the note there, she will be more considerate.  Do you have a legal right to it?  Probably not.  However, there is such a thing as common courtesy, which seems to be disappearing from this world.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Freezer-TPF-

First in war and peace, second in the NL East.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »

In suburbia, it is common courtesy not to park directly in front of someone else's house if you can help it.  Young folks in particular are often unaware of such courtesies.

A friendly conversation may be more effective than a note and less likely to be misinterpreted, even though your note was polite.  I would also point out to them that the house on the other side is vacant(?), e.g. "you all have a great location, especially since the other side of your driveway is almost always free for parking," or something like that.

Meeting and getting to know your neighbors in person also of course helps stave off other problems down the line.

Signature on file at the county clerk's office.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »

I'd like to take this moment to point out there is room for 4 or so cars in front of my house, tehnically more like 8 or 9 since I am on a corner lot and there is rarely a car parked on the street anywhere near my house. If I get desperate I could put 4 cars in my driveway beyond the two in the garage.

Now I'm the asshole. slywink

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 05:20:53 PM »

Yeah, I wanted to just have a conversation with her, but she's literally bottled up in her house... I've seen a few roommates, but this one doesn't seem to get out much... the car just sits there.

And it's not 'city' living by any means... there is a lot of space... there is just a premium on space on my half of the block.
stimpy

I'm makin a move!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2009, 05:44:59 PM »

Ya know how sometimes when you're mowing the lawn and you have to make a horizontal pass along the edge on the street?
Sometimes when I'm trying to get to that part, there is an obstacle in my way. Try as I might, sometimes the handle of the mower scrapes up against that obstruction.
And since I'm mowing horizontally, it usually scrapes along the whole length of said obstacle.

Whoops. Oh well. Price you pay to park wherever you like.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »

I used to live in an attractive innercity neighborhood where parking near home was next to impossible - not quite as bad as Huw's situation, but not much better. At 1st parking wasn't restricted to residents of the neighborhood, but I and a few neighbors got that changed. The problem for us was that my 2 kids were a newborn and toddler at the time, so parking blocks away was a real inconvenience. I and a few other families with young kids made a point of knocking on doors. We eventually got neighbors' agreement to keep some convenient spots reserved for young families and came up with a corresponding dashboard card. Much to my suprise it worked very well.

The bottom line for me is that people with young kids get the convenient spots - and I've since made my now older kids walk the extra block to avoid inconveniencing a neighbor. I don't know if that's your situation Kratz, but if it is, I'd be even more pissed if it was a student taking that spot.
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

+10
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2009, 06:42:54 PM »

Yeah, we have a not quite 2 year old, kronovan.

The story has gotten worse today... now there is what appears to be a SIXTH car, which is taking the spot of the neighbor across the street.

It's like these girls have in 2 days taken over our entire block.  Why do six college girls all need their own car?

I'm not going to end up parking across the street, but on the next block.

I think this is what *really* bothers me... they take my spot, so I'm forced to take someone else's spot, who is forced to take someone else's spot, and I don't want to be guilty of the same disrespect to my neighbors of which these girls are guilty.

We moved into this neighborhood thinking it was a neighborhood... not a dorm... then this guy takes a split level house, cuts the roof off and adds 2 more stories... then starts renting out all the rooms.  When the city made him come and get me to sign off on his 'addition', I should've said 'no'.

Oh, and I forgot to add something that will probably change some of your minds... I'm pretty sure they are all cock teases.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

And aside from the (newish) focus, the other cars are all very expensive SUVs and sedans and shit... you know, student cars.  Roll Eyes
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »

Quote from: kratz on August 21, 2009, 06:42:54 PM

I think this is what *really* bothers me... they take my spot...

It's not your spot.  I think that's what the whole discussion is about.   icon_lol

kratz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2009, 07:03:20 PM »

Isn't 'the single spot right in front of my house where I like to park' a bit wordy for everyday usage?  Did you not know which spot I was talking about?
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »

Is there a homeowners association or something? Maybe a limit on the number of cars a single household can have? Six cars to one house seems excessive.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2009, 07:08:15 PM »

Nope.  Just a regular residential neighborhood.
kadnod

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2009, 07:08:34 PM »

Quote from: kratz on August 21, 2009, 06:42:54 PM

Oh, and I forgot to add something that will probably change some of your minds... I'm pretty sure they are all cock teases.

icon_biggrin

Sorry that your neighborhood is swimming with nubile psuedo-whores! It sounds like a nightmare!

Can five murderous vagabonds heroes save their world from a roman empire knockoff the forces of evil?  Apparently so! Find out how they did it in the only best D&D game in General Analog Gaming!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: