http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 09:51:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emergency! Season 3 Announced YES!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1858 times)
Starshifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2006, 08:03:46 PM »

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

FEBRUARY 13, 2007!

MARK IT DOWN BABY, BABY, BABYLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THANKYOU ALL THAT IS WONDERFUL IN THIS WORLD!!!

OH BABY!  OH BABY!  OH BABY!  I CAN EXHALE NOW!!!!!  WOOOOOOO  HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang  headbang headbang headbang headbang
 bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown

bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown

Here is the Link:  http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6655

SEASON 3 HAS MY FAVORITE EPISODE:  "SNAKEBITE"!!!!!!!!!!!

With sirens screaming and red lights blazing, the Emergency! team is back in all 22 gripping Season Three episodes on five discs. Reunite with paramedics Roy DeSoto (Kevin Tighe) and John Gage (Randolph Mantooth) as they race to scenes of danger, death and destruction in order to bring help to L.A.'s most needy victims. Waiting for them on the other end of the line is the intelligent staff of Rampart Hospital, including dedicated program supporter Nurse Dixie McCall (Golden Globe nominee Julie London). One of the first shows to realistically portray life as an EMT, or emergency medical technician, this engaging season features guest stars Kathleen Quinlan, Nick Nolte and Diedre Hall. Get ready for every heart-racing moment as the Emergency! team comes to the rescue in the engaging Season Three episodes!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:19:17 PM by Starshifter » Logged

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 08:07:08 PM »

When I saw this threat title, I knew it could only mean one thing....

slywink

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
depward

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 08:08:02 PM »

Dude, I've missed these Emergency! outburts... nice to see you're back to your CAPS LOCKIN' FORM!   icon_biggrin

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 08:11:44 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on November 28, 2006, 08:07:08 PM

slywink

Well, I thought perhaps KOTOR 3 had been announced but then I saw the forum...

Then again, I imagine that a Charmed reunion special would get similar attention. 
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 08:13:58 PM »

Holy crap... Kevin Tighe was on Emergency? He's one of those fun character actors I enjoy whenever he shows up now. Wild.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:19:43 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on November 28, 2006, 08:11:44 PM

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on November 28, 2006, 08:07:08 PM

slywink

Well, I thought perhaps KOTOR 3 had been announced but then I saw the forum...

Then again, I imagine that a Charmed reunion special would get similar attention. 

icon_lol Good one Kevin!  I would love a Charmed reunion!!!  And believe me if KOTOR 3 is announced you WILL hear from me!  nod

You know I'm actually sitting here at work trembling.  I know it's stupid but I'm just so DARN PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think.  There were 7 seasons!  You have to go through these announcements FOUR MORE TIMES!!!!  nod

XM Channel 76
Gromit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 09:21:06 PM »

Sweet!  I was wondering when this was coming out.   icon_biggrin
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 10:00:24 PM »

You are so weird!! But at least you are back slywink
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 10:07:45 PM »

the very definition of anticlimactic

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 10:13:19 PM »

I just knew this thread would be about Emergency Season 3.  And you say I am the weird one.  At least my excitement is warranted for such television gold such as Knight Rider, 21 Jump Street, and Greatest American Hero.  Emergency?  Next you'll try to explian to me why Batman, The Hulk, and the X-Men are not superheroes, but flying aliens from the planet Krypton are.  

I guess it could be worse.  The Emergency packaging could have an emblem resembling the fisherman on a box of fish sticks.   icon_cool    

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 10:17:44 PM »

Quote from: Starshifter on November 28, 2006, 08:03:46 PM

...and John Gage (Randolph Mantooth)

Mantooth?  :chuckle:

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 12:36:17 AM »

haha cool. I loved that show as a kid. I told the wife during ER last week how Abby being out on a scene from the hospital reminded me of Emergency and how I could'nt believe ER was still on tv after all these years by just being inside an emergency room for the most part. Id like to see a new Emergency or a new firefighter show in general. Like a Ladder 59 show or something.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on November 28, 2006, 10:13:19 PM

I just knew this thread would be about Emergency Season 3.  And you say I am the weird one.  At least my excitement is warranted for such television gold such as Knight Rider, 21 Jump Street, and Greatest American Hero.  Emergency?  Next you'll try to explian to me why Batman, The Hulk, and the X-Men are not superheroes, but flying aliens from the planet Krypton are. 

I guess it could be worse.  The Emergency packaging could have an emblem resembling the fisherman on a box of fish sticks.   icon_cool   

First of all my desert loving friend you should not comment on TV shows that aired while you were still in diapers.  icon_lol  Emergency! is the best show ever!  nod 

And did you read the Code of Conduct here at GT?  You have to wait 365 days before you start making fun of members TV shows!!!  rules

Now more importantly, I sincerely hope that your reference to the Gordon's Fisherman is because the wife is planning on heating up some fish sticks for dinner and NOT a reference to a failed hockey jersey.  Because if it is I'm going to send high powered surges through Xbox Live that will melt that piece of crap Eagles faceplate you have on your X360  ninja (and that I'm constantly seeing in screenshots of your TV over and over and over again)!  Besides, what the heck do you know about hockey?  Do you know that it's played on ice?  icon_wink

XM Channel 76
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 01:46:06 PM »

Ouch!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 01:48:09 PM »

Quote from: Starshifter on November 29, 2006, 01:42:33 PM

First of all my desert loving friend you should not comment on TV shows that aired while you were still in diapers.  icon_lol  Emergency! is the best show ever!  nod 

And did you read the Code of Conduct here at GT?  You have to wait 365 days before you start making fun of members TV shows!!!

Uh huh.  So this is where I step in then?  I mean someone has got to stop the insanity. 

And just out of curiosity, was Emergency! on around the same time as the Six Million Dollar Man, or before it, or after it?

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 02:15:16 PM »

Quote from: Lockdown on November 29, 2006, 01:48:09 PM

Uh huh.  So this is where I step in then?  I mean someone has got to stop the insanity. 

And just out of curiosity, was Emergency! on around the same time as the Six Million Dollar Man, or before it, or after it?

What insanity?  confused  icon_wink

Six Million Dollar Man rocks too!  Yes, same time or thereabouts.  In the disco bopping 70's!  Bionic Woman with Lindsey Wagner was awesome too!  She was hot.  nod  I'm keeping an eye out for Six Million Dollar Man on DVD.  I will keep you informed.

P.S. Hoagiehead - how are the Flyers doing these days???  icon_lol

XM Channel 76
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 03:58:44 PM »

Quote from: Starshifter on November 29, 2006, 01:42:33 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on November 28, 2006, 10:13:19 PM

I just knew this thread would be about Emergency Season 3.  And you say I am the weird one.  At least my excitement is warranted for such television gold such as Knight Rider, 21 Jump Street, and Greatest American Hero.  Emergency?  Next you'll try to explian to me why Batman, The Hulk, and the X-Men are not superheroes, but flying aliens from the planet Krypton are. 

I guess it could be worse.  The Emergency packaging could have an emblem resembling the fisherman on a box of fish sticks.   icon_cool   

My age in no way negates my ability to comment on archaic television programs.  Best show ever?  Obviously you've never watched Scarecrow and Mrs. King.   icon_wink   

And did you read the Code of Conduct here at GT?  You have to wait 365 days before you start making fun of members TV shows!!!  rules

I'm not necessarily mocking your TV show, per se, but your taste in TV shows is definitely in question.

Now more importantly, I sincerely hope that your reference to the Gordon's Fisherman is because the wife is planning on heating up some fish sticks for dinner and NOT a reference to a failed hockey jersey.

You mean they aren't called The Gorton's Islanders?  I guess I'm mistaken, then.  But I could have sworn I saw their mascot peddling fish sticks in the frozen foods aisle the other day.

Because if it is I'm going to send high powered surges through Xbox Live that will melt that piece of crap Eagles faceplate you have on your X360  ninja (and that I'm constantly seeing in screenshots of your TV over and over and over again)!

Those are pictures of my puppy.  Inclusion of the television is inevitable because of its overwhelming size.  And you don't hide your jealousy over my faceplate very well.   

Besides, what the heck do you know about hockey?  Do you know that it's played on ice?  icon_wink

I'm pretty sure it involves judges and includes terms like Salchow and triple lutz.  Didn't Sasha Cohen win the silver?

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 04:04:06 PM »

the guy dead center looks kinda fruity..

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 04:45:51 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 29, 2006, 04:04:06 PM

Oh Ceekay.  I sincerely hope Mytocles does not see this.  You see Randolph Mantooth (John Gage in Emergency) was every girls heart throb in the 70's.  I think your safe though because Mytocles is lost to us.  Lost in the world of Playonline Viewers and Moogles for what oh about a year and a half now?  icon_wink

XM Channel 76
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 09:16:01 PM »

New artwork for the Season #3 DVD case!!!!
Notice the new Ward LaFrance firetruck!

XM Channel 76
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 10:07:28 PM »

Quote from: Starshifter on November 29, 2006, 04:45:51 PM

Oh Ceekay.  I sincerely hope Mytocles does not see this.  You see Randolph Mantooth (John Gage in Emergency) was every girls heart throb in the 70's.  I think your safe though because Mytocles is lost to us.  Lost in the world of Playonline Viewers and Moogles for what oh about a year and a half now?  icon_wink

I take full responsibility for that.  nod

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 10:09:03 PM »

Emergency is kinda like a rip-off of Hill Street Blues then? Except with firetrucks?

Spoiler for Not for Starshifters Eyes:
Ooo, that should get him going...  icon_lol

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 12:46:30 AM »

Quote from: Starshifter on November 29, 2006, 04:45:51 PM

Are you implying that Mytocles is old enough to have had a crush on a guy from a 70's drama?  I may not be the one getting into trouble here.......

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 04:08:05 AM »

I just remembered two things Emergency releated.

1. Kevin Tighe who played Roy is also on LOST. I still cant recall him though.

2. As a kid I had a metal toy of the paramedic truck they drove. Was liek a ford with a box bed on it.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 05:16:46 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on December 05, 2006, 04:08:05 AM

I just remembered two things Emergency releated.

1. Kevin Tighe who played Roy is also on LOST. I still cant recall him though.

2. As a kid I had a metal toy of the paramedic truck they drove. Was liek a ford with a box bed on it.

Cool!  Not only did I have the squad and fire engine from Emergency!, but I also had the Emergency! lunch box, board game and official Emergency! plastic fire hat!!!  And I use to ride my bicycle around the neighborhood pretending I was Squad 51.  I would park my bike in the shed, which served as the station, and go out to various "rescues" I created in my mind.  I must have looked weird to my neighbors!  icon_biggrin

XM Channel 76
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »

Just a friendly reminder.

We have just about reached the one month point for Season 3 release!  headbang

FEBRUARY 13, 2007

I know what I'm doing for my Valentine's Day!  I'm watching Emergency!

I'm getting more pumped up every day.  I'm re-watching Seasons 1 & 2 yet again in preparation!

XM Channel 76
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: