http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 07:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early word on "Iron Man"  (Read 14937 times)
rickfc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

Quote from: Pyperkub on April 14, 2008, 07:25:55 PM

Is there any reason to believe this Hulk movie will be any better than the last piece of dreck?

Edward Norton is a damn good actor, and they seem to be at least taking some stuff from the Ultimates, which is an AWESOME comic book.  That, and it's not going to take forever and a day to show the Hulk.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2008, 07:50:26 PM »

The new Hulk looks like crap, IMO.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »

Word-check: Dreck is german for dirt/trash. Capitolize it and put a C in it, you yiddish fools.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
unbreakable
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on April 14, 2008, 07:32:01 PM

Quote from: Pyperkub on April 14, 2008, 07:25:55 PM

Is there any reason to believe this Hulk movie will be any better than the last piece of dreck?

Edward Norton is a damn good actor, and they seem to be at least taking some stuff from the Ultimates, which is an AWESOME comic book.  That, and it's not going to take forever and a day to show the Hulk.

I've read (and loved) a bunch of Ultimate universe stuff.  Is the Hulk pretty good?  The only thing I saw him in was the Ultimate Power crossover comic (Ultimates/Squadron Supreme).  Well that, and the two Ultimate Avengers movies.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2008, 08:43:01 PM »

Quote from: unbreakable on April 14, 2008, 08:14:05 PM

I've read (and loved) a bunch of Ultimate universe stuff.  Is the Hulk pretty good?  The only thing I saw him in was the Ultimate Power crossover comic (Ultimates/Squadron Supreme).  Well that, and the two Ultimate Avengers movies.

With the Ultimates, the Avengers, that is, they handled all of them as if it were happening in current times and as real people.  Bruce Banner had become the Hulk trying to recreate the Captain America super-soldier serum instead of being bombarded by gamma radiation.

Do you want a plot summary?
unbreakable
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 08:52:44 PM »

That sounds pretty similar to the movies.  It was probably pulled right out of it.

I've been reading the Ultimate X-Men, and am current on that one, so I'm familiar with the Ultimate universe to a certain degree.  Nick Fury shows up a lot, as does Spiderman.  I can't remember, I may have read a few other things.

Also, I believe the first two X-Men movies are loosely based on their Ultimate versions, rather than the standard Marvel continuity.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2008, 09:00:29 PM »

Quote from: unbreakable on April 14, 2008, 08:52:44 PM

That sounds pretty similar to the movies.  It was probably pulled right out of it.

The movies are like kiddy-fied versions of The Ultimates comics and aren't even a pale shadow of the quality. 
unbreakable
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on April 14, 2008, 09:00:29 PM

The movies are like kiddy-fied versions of The Ultimates comics and aren't even a pale shadow of the quality. 

But my point is, the origins and characters are likely true to the comic.  I'm not expecting a 90 minute movie to accurately portray what's going on in 40+ volumes of comics, nor should I.

One thing I need to look more into is the Ultimate Fantastic 4.  There was quite a bit about them in the Ultimate Power crossover, but I really don't know anything about them.  Except that everyone is like 18 or something   Roll Eyes

Ultimate Cable is freakin cool as hell, though biggrin
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:45:19 PM by unbreakable » Logged
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »

Quote from: unbreakable on April 14, 2008, 09:43:48 PM

But my point is, the origins and characters are likely true to the comic.  I'm not expecting a 90 minute movie to accurately portray what's going on in 40+ volumes of comics, nor should I.

IIRC, the general gist and basic plot is the same, but with all of the teeth removed.  Those changes were likely made to make them more palatable to a general auidence, instead of due to space concerns- the initial Ultimates run that the first Ultimate Avengers movie adapted was only 12 issues (the first half sort of focused on Hulk and the second half on an alien invasion). 
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 12:05:19 AM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on April 14, 2008, 02:49:26 PM

Yay for "Sex in the City"

ninja turns in man card

off-topic SatC story

I was made to watch all of these with one of my ex-gf's.  We watched 2 seasons straight through in a marathon that just about killed me mentally and physically.  However, it was all worth it for just one episode.  One of the girls ends up sleeping with one of the other girl's brothers and it causes some issues.  My gf turns to me and says 'what kind of asshole would date and treat their best friend's brother like that'.  This same ex-gf once left me for the brother of her best friend and that ended up blowing up in epic proportions which is why her comment left me sitting there jaw dropped, trying not to say anything but I couldn't resist.  I simply said 'was so-and-so not the brother of your best friend?' Well, it got me out of watching the rest of the show then. smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 12:41:43 AM »

Quote from: SzechuanLlama on April 14, 2008, 05:56:07 PM

Quote from: unbreakable on April 14, 2008, 03:17:13 PM

So who's the bad guy?  Arsenal?  War Machine (I hope not, since that would break from the comic)?

Iron Monger, I believe.  And it looks like Tony Stark, if not Iron Man, has a cameo in the upcoming Hulk flick. 

yep.  I though Mandarin was the baddie, but apparently he's only hinted at.

I also can't wait to see Sam Jackson as Nick Fury.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2008, 12:43:39 AM »

I've been reading the Ultimate X-Men, and am current on that one, so I'm familiar with the Ultimate universe to a certain degree.  Nick Fury shows up a lot, as does Spiderman.  I can't remember, I may have read a few other things.

Also, I believe the first two X-Men movies are loosely based on their Ultimate versions, rather than the standard Marvel continuity.

The costumes fit, that's for sure.  I'm glad they went ahead with the Ultimate version of Nick Fury for the film roles.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 05:09:18 AM »

Fairly enthusiastic early review from Variety (often they're pretty hard on summer flicks, so I do think it's worth something  nod). He seems to be a little disappointed with some of the supporting characters being one-dimensional (he likes Paltrow's performance as Pepper Potts), but I guess "origin films" don't leave much room for that in general.

Variety Video Review:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1519681466/bctid1522751089

Variety text review:
http://www.variety.com/VE1117936903.html
Quote from: Variety review
Having an actor as supercharged as Robert Downey Jr. at the center of such a tech-oriented enterprise reps a huge plus, and Paramount should reap big B.O. rewards by getting out ahead of the summer tentpole pack with such a classy refitting of an overworked format.
=========
Snapping off lines as crisply as Bugs Bunny might bite into a carrot, the sculpture-bearded Downey invigorates the entire proceedings in a way no other actor ever has in this field. Initially conveying Tony's Matt Helm lifestyle as if it's second nature, Downey possesses a one-of-a-kind intensity that perfectly serves the character's second-act drive and obstinacy.
That's what I would pull out for the inevitable advertising blurbs.

I've loved Iron Man as a character since... Well heck I remember getting a copy when I was 7 in early 1973 and visiting my late father in the hospital. I have a really strong attachment to it.  icon_smile My brother was a big fan his first couple of years of college, and when he was visiting during break, I'd leaf through his issues -- that was during the fairly famous "Demon in a Bottle" era of the character battling alcoholism (I bought a compilation of some of those issues a couple years back).

And my Metal Mandroid character in City of Heroes is a pretty shameless Iron Man wannabe -- thankfully NCSoft never saw through it. icon_lol

btw, there are some awesome wallpapers at the official Iron Man site if you are a hopeless Iron Man wannabe geek like me  icon_biggrin
http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/

This is my current fave...

While the flick obviously uses tons of computer animation, I'm so glad Stan Winston (Terminator 1/2, Aliens etc.) developed the actual "real" Iron Man armor suits. It just sounded like Stan doing the suits, and ILM the effects (according to some articles, once ILM landed the project, employees were all but clawing for a chance to work on the project) and the animated suit, was a match made in heaven, even just on paper.  icon_smile

While I'd love to see a midnight show next week, my current 10-6 job won't allow it. With my newspaper job's wacky hours, back in summer 2005 I was able to see a Wednesday, 12:01 a.m. show of Batman Begins, and I had a great time, even if I stumbled back home after 3 a.m.  icon_razz
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 05:29:21 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Meltdown (Steam early access)
-Running With Soldiers (Steam early access)
-Breach & Clear
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2008, 05:40:11 AM »

Not to be a Variety parrot, but columnist Anne Thompson has a piece on director John Favreau, and it sounds like she had seen the movie, so it's sort of a semi-review too:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117984627.html?categoryid=2508&cs=1
Quote from: Variety's Anne Thompson
Downey's Iron Man may be the robust action fantasy hero movie fans have been waiting for, a contemporary complex male who isn't carved from the same block as archetypes Batman or Superman. While Iron Man comics fans are legion, this is a new modern movie hero who kicks ass. And he's not a nice guy.

Favreau sets emotionally real characters in a stylized fantasy universe inspired by the '60s James Bond/Modesty Blaise era that spawned Stan Lee's original anti-Communist comicbook tale. Downey as Stark is brilliant, irreverent, buffed up, sexy, scared, lonely, messed up and dangerous.

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »

God could Variety try any harder to be cool and hip? Either way, good article, and Favreau has been one of my favorite up and comers for several years.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 12:51:11 PM »

Fox has an early, pretty rave review as well:

'Iron Man' Rocks: First Review
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352793,00.html
"Iron Man" plays like an old fashioned hit, full of character development, witty dialogue, and a plot that plausibly makes sense.

The fact is, Favreau’s "Iron Man" is damn good, and should kick the summer box office with a bang.

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2008, 03:39:45 PM »

Man I'm getting so pumped for Iron Man!!!!!!   WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 28, 2008, 12:51:11 PM

Fox has an early, pretty rave review as well:

'Iron Man' Rocks: First Review
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352793,00.html
"Iron Man" plays like an old fashioned hit, full of character development, witty dialogue, and a plot that plausibly makes sense.

The fact is, Favreau’s "Iron Man" is damn good, and should kick the summer box office with a bang.

Can't. Wait.

Will be there Friday!
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

I'll hopefully be seeing this over the weekend if I can break away from GTA IV.

Because I can,
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »

I am unfortunately going to be out of town this weekend so I'll have to catch it next week sometime. thumbsdown

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
ROTC1983

Is it really that Kampfy?

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »

I am preordering Tickets to catch it this week Friday.

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2008, 04:42:40 PM »

Going to take my kid to see it this weekend.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2008, 04:43:45 PM »

A bunch of us at the office will probably take off around 2pm on Friday to go watch it...
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »

London Free Press doesn't quite have a review, but their entertainment guy purports to have seen a sneak preview and come away pleased (fwiw).  icon_smile

Iron Man to the rescue
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/Today/SundayEnt/2008/04/27/5398801-sun.html
We managed to snag a sneak peek a week ago, and while the official reviews don't start coming out until tomorrow, we can tell you that Iron Man is firing on all cylinders, especially where the special effects and Robert Downey Jr's vigorously inspired performance are concerned.
I think it had a premiere in London, so reviews might start appearing in the UK earlier. While part of me prefers to just stick my head in the sand and see things without the baggage of having read reviews, I did have reservations about IM (even if I loved the trailers), but the few early reviews are generally pretty positive.

But lots of people don't like summer movies period, and you'll see some like this...
http://newsblaze.com/story/20080426065904tsop.nb/newsblaze/TOPSTORY/Top-Stories.html
Overly sarcastic new packaging with rusty ideas.
That's to temper my tendency towards fanboy-ism. He probably hated Raiders of the Lost Ark and Spider-Man 2 as well.  icon_razz

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:12:30 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2008, 05:45:28 PM »

Going to see it Thursday at 8:15PM in a DLP theater.  Can't wait.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2008, 06:10:37 PM »

Quote from: kathode on April 28, 2008, 05:45:28 PM

Going to see it Thursday at 8:15PM in a DLP theater.  Can't wait.

No sir, I can't wait. Hopefully the teenagers will stay at home, or this time you know I am going to slap the back of somebody's head.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »

Even though I've reached an age when attending midnight shows takes far too long to recover from, I've found that the atmosphere is far preferable to what you normally experience at a movie theater.  Only the real die-hard fans turn out for the midnight showings, and while the atmosphere is rowdy, anxious, and electric prior to the start of the film (which really adds to the experience), the moment the lights dim the crowd goes completely and utterly silent.  Everyone is there for the same thing.  To see the film.  Every midnight show I've seen has had this same feel.  Excited anticipation and rowdiness right up until the previews start, but the moment the lights go down all commotion settles instantaneously and all eyes are on the screen.  No one even considers leaving their cell phone turned on or uttering a single sound (other than reacting to the film) for fear of being overrun by an angry mob.  Constant vigilance.

Even my wife has commented on this phenomenon, and whenever there is a film we're greatly anticipating we make it a point to attend a midnight show.  The energy level is always off the charts, the level of respect shown toward fellow movie-goers is unmatched, and distractions are silenced immediately with unforgiving vigilance.  No oblivious teens sending text messages or chatting on the phone, no obnoxious fools talking over the film's dialog, and no crying children.  I have a feeling this summer will have us attending multiple midnight shows.  Beginning with Iron Man.   

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Pharaoh

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2008, 11:36:01 PM »

Pete just pretty much identified why every few weeks this summer, my wife and I will be attending Tempe Marketplace or Harkins Shea for a midnight showing at Cine Capri.

You absolutely, cannot, ever beat a midnight show with dedicated fans. They want the movie to rock as much as you do, and even the slightest joke creates a wave of eurphoria throughout the entire theatre.

Iron Man, Batman, Indiana, Hellboy, hell, even GI Joe will be amplified by such an event. Ya, when you see the movie again its not the same magic and you notice more problems, but its worth it the first time.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2008, 11:48:06 PM »

Midnight shows are fun... I think I'm going to catch an early afternoon show on Friday myself.  Not as many people around.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:00 AM »

I'm gonna strap 27 empty campbell's soup cans to each arm and leg, wrap my torso in tin foil and put a metal bucket with eyeholes cut into it on my head and hit up a midnight show. 

...this'll be the like the time I wore an HR Puffenstuff costume to a Star Trek convention and told everyone I was a Gorn.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Austin

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2008, 02:30:47 AM »

Going Thursday night at 11:45PM. biggrin
CSL

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2008, 04:15:37 AM »

Thursday or Friday probably - if not, then Sunday.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »

AP weighs in:

Review: `Iron Man' a blockbuster with a brain
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/04/29/entertainment/e040356D23.DTL
"Iron Man" is a blast, too — the perfect start to the summer with its shiny mix of visual effects, elaborate set pieces and plenty of humor within its intelligent script.

And Ain't it Cool News' aussie contact's review (though the review is so vague, it could just as well have been a trailer review):
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36553
I have a problem with giving films star ratings, or, really, any sort of numerical rank, but I do appreciate that some people may want a quick summation without reading too much, so here it is: yes, IRON MAN is everything you were hoping for.

To qualify that statement, I should point out that it will only be what you were hoping for if, in fact, you were hoping for one of the most enjoyable superhero movies ever made, with no weak spots and brilliant characterisation. Fanboys with impossibly high standards who are only happy when they're poking holes in things are going to have their work cut out for them.
There are some consistent mild complaints that the finale is something of a special effects-heavy letdown, and that maybe it's a bit long (it's about 2 hours, 6 min. run time).

Still, I knew Spider-Man 2 was something special because I had no problems finding reviews and little fun snippets to share at a board or two. Spider-Man 3? Not so easy to find good things in the reviews.  icon_neutral So, I figure it's a good sign I really have to work to find bad reviews of Iron Man so far.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 12:56:02 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »

Superherohype had a pretty extensive interview with director Favreau (there's some spoiler-stuff, clearly marked/warned, near the end, fwiw; when you see the little Iron man photo on the left there, you may want to stop reading paranoid):
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7133
SHH!: Do you expect to get a call on Saturday, May 3rd saying, "Okay, get ready…"?
Favreau: I hope so. I would love to, because I feel like I finally know what I'm doing.

SHH!: And you already have all of the R&D (research and development) done and out of the way.
Favreau: And the cast, the hard part, you know, so we know how to do it now. Now it's just a matter of what story we want to tell.

SHH!: The movie's pretty awesome and I think that you've set a new bar for which everyone else will be aiming for now.
Favreau: Oh, awesome.
If I see it and hate it, I don't know what I'll do.  paranoid icon_lol Anyway, it's fun. He had to fight tooth and nail to get Downey approved for the role, but Marvel was won over after his first screen test footage. Now they can't really envision anybody else in the role. And he's apparently sort of putting future directing plans on hold, to see how the movie does and if they greenlight sequel(s).  icon_smile

He sounds excited about The Dark Knight, and grateful they aren't directly competing on the release date sked, or even close for that matter (TDK opens July 18).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:14:15 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »

Raimi and Favreau are both brilliant directors.  They know that if a superhero movie is to work you HAVE to get actors in the role who actually know how to act.  Raimi getting Toby on board took some convincing but he eventually got the big wigs in on it and now I can't imagine anyone else playing the role.  Just because it's a movie based on a comic book doesn't mean you have to get out of work soap stars or pretty boys with the personality of cardboard to play the roles (Superman Returns, I'm looking at you).

oh, and Christian Bale.  Don't let me forget him as Batman.  That's three franchises that succeed due to damn fine acting and intelligent writing.  I hope Marvel, now that they're doing their own films, keeps this in mind for future projects.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2008, 02:59:08 AM »

I don't recall seeing this exclusive (supposedly) Nickelodeon clip. Thought I'd share it in case others missed it (I saw it linked on a fan-mini-review at Aint It Cool News):

Nickelodeon clip from Iron Man ("learning to fly" I reckon it's called)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX15_zwoZ6c

I like to temper my fanboyism with negative reviews now and then, so here's a disappointed IGN UK review:

Full of great moments, but dramatically unsatisfying
http://movies.ign.com/articles/869/869409p1.html
I really don't go to comic book movies to be "dramatically satisfied," but to each his own.  icon_neutral I do find it interesting that among the couple more negative published reviews one complained the movie was too long and didn't have enough action; and the other that it's too fast paced, crams in too much action, and doesn't develop the drama enough. Did they see the same movie? Maybe one reviewed a "beta version."  icon_confused icon_razz

I do think "origin stories" tend to get hamstrung by needing to cram in "the origin" story and "the first story after the origin" story into the same movie. So I hope the movie succeeds enough to get a 2nd try, and then have the freedom to do a "non origin" story.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 03:03:33 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2008, 01:32:23 PM »

IGN's US interview is a bit more enthusiastic, fwiw:

Downey Jr. makes a suitable Stark in this solid comic book adaptation
http://movies.ign.com/articles/870/870262p1.html

I was scoping out action figures (movie tie-ins) at Marvel:
http://www.marvel.com/news/.3382.Iron_Man_Action_Figure_Extravaganza

Most seem pretty small, but I like "big" action figures, so, I think *this* one is truly geek-fulfilling  icon_biggrin:

Playing
PC
-Breach & Clear
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »

I want to build my own Iron Man costume....

Because I can,
Gryndyl

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »

Not sure why this opened in S Korea before it opened stateside but I just got back from seeing it. Very, very good. You won't be disappointed  icon_biggrin

It definitely trots out a few storyline cliches but the brilliance of casting Downey as Stark lifts the movie quite comfortably over any flaws that it might have.

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

Quote from: Gryndyl on April 30, 2008, 04:23:41 PM

Not sure why this opened in S Korea before it opened stateside

To try and curb piracy.  Same ploy as releasing Spider-Man 3 in China before the states.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: