http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 01:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Tuesday 8/24/04  (Read 1419 times)
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Hard partier

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2004, 01:19:18 PM »

Released today by The Digital Bits

Well, not a lot for me today though I'm sorely tempted to grab The Girl Next Door's unrated edition. smile Apprentice fans can rejoice again and again at Omarosa getting fired, too. biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 01:34:23 PM »

If you haven't seen The Girl Next Door, at least rent it.  It's actually a pretty good movie, much more in line with the John Hughes teen movies of the 80s than the sexploitation/drug teen movies of the 90s and 00s.

Timothy Olyphant is easily the crown jewel in this little gem outside of the oogling of Ms. Cuthbert.  The unrated version has no nudity of Ms. Cuthbert (although it has other extra nudity) from what I have read.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 02:02:52 PM »

Happy Tree Friends 3rd Strike all the way baby....

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 07:17:05 PM »

God I love happy tree friends. I already have the first two volumes. I didn't even know the third one existed until now. That's awesome.

A girl I know actually bought me a stuffed animal of flippy that she saw in Hot-Topic. His head turns all the way around. On one side he's happy, on the other he's psychotic. It's awesome except that it's a stuffed animal. I don't know where to put the damn thing. ATM it's just sort of sitting in the hatch of my car.

*edit* THAT DAMNIT.. THAT.. NOT TAHT. DAMN MY STUPID STUPID FINGERS.

I hate typing. I always get ahead of myself and end up with the right letters in the words, but the letters not being in the right order.

lol. Know what's funny? When I edited to go back and fix it I spelled it "thatt". I'm gonna go get a knife from the kitchen now I'll see you guys never.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 11:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
Happy Tree Friends 3rd Strike all the way baby....

I own and enjoy the first two, so I don't see why the third would be any different!

I'm glad you posted it or I would have missed it.

Other than that, my DVD buying had slowed to a crawl as of late.  There are a few things that have been out for awhile I want to get, but lately there has been few things I need.  Thankfully.

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 09:28:46 AM »

I think I'll just get Futurama this week.   I may end up getting a couple more older ones I saw with Best Buy's 2 for $20 deal.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: