http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 09:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doctor Who Season Finale (spoilers)  (Read 700 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2008, 02:16:03 AM »

Sarah Jane!  Martha Jones! Torchwood!  Rose!  it's like some kind of fan fic brought to life minus K9 thumbsup  Part one was pretty fun, but they should have skipped showing previews for the next episode since it killed the cliffhanger ending.  One more episode to go, and then no more regular Doctor Who until sometime in 2010.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:53:43 AM »

they're doing the usual christmas episode, i believe.  so we'll have something new in a few months!

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Larraque

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »

Simply an amazing first part. I had to resist really hard to not go online and download part 2.

And yeah - I'm sick of trailers for the next week's episodes. They always show too much. I would have been much more surprised and excited if I didn't know that the Daleks were in that episode (stupid Tivo Guide).  The magic of TV really comes when you have zero idea what to expect and just enjoy the ride. I think I'm going to swear off previews for shows I like.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on July 28, 2008, 02:53:43 AM

they're doing the usual christmas episode, i believe.  so we'll have something new in a few months!

and 4 specials next year, but no reqular 13 (or however many they do in a series) week doses for probably close to 2 years- figuring series 4 airs in early to mid 2010.  Hopefully we'll have some new Torchwood coming down the pipe too!

Because I can,
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 05:57:30 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on July 28, 2008, 02:23:58 PM

Quote from: hepcat on July 28, 2008, 02:53:43 AM

and 4 specials next year, but no reqular 13 (or however many they do in a series) week doses for probably close to 2 years- figuring series 4 airs in early to mid 2010.  Hopefully we'll have some new Torchwood coming down the pipe too!

I tried, but i just cannot get into Torchwood.  I find every character on the show annoying (even Captain Jack who I've come to the conclusion is fun on Dr. Who...but a completely obnoxious ham actor on Torchwood), I find the constant need to tell everyone that all the members are bisexual contrived and forced, and the stories so far are just boring.  Hopefully they're retooling the show for the third season seeing as how they killed off more than one main character (getting rid of dr. fish lips was a much needed step, imho).

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 09:36:42 PM »

you know, it just occurred to me that I missed the last half of the second season of Torchwood.  I'll need to remedy that.

Because I can,
chaosraven
Gaming Trend Reader

Freakin' Puppets

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »

heh, we were at a party a couple weeks ago and chaosfaerie had to rein in her spoilertalk of the Dr Who Season Four Finale...

Spawn of OO Collective
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: