http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 01:37:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DISNEY buying LUCASFILM....More Star Wars coming...  (Read 10440 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2012, 07:27:03 AM »

supposedly this is a shot from the latest Entertainment Weekly:

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2012, 09:47:18 AM »

I've seen that quote before, and I'm highly skeptical. She may have been misquoted. Perhaps she said "a new Star Wars movie every two or three years", which matches what we've been told. Either that, or they're planning several different movie series within the Star Wars universe to run simultaneously, not unlike the Avengers movies. I'm not sure which option I like best.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2012, 01:09:52 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 17, 2012, 09:47:18 AM

I've seen that quote before, and I'm highly skeptical. She may have been misquoted. Perhaps she said "a new Star Wars movie every two or three years", which matches what we've been told. Either that, or they're planning several different movie series within the Star Wars universe to run simultaneously, not unlike the Avengers movies. I'm not sure which option I like best.

I actually read it as different Lucasfilms altogether,not just Star Wars films ..as in a Star Wars film,Indiana Jones 5 and I dunno...Labyrinth 2 film in one year...for example Tongue

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on November 17, 2012, 01:09:52 PM

I actually read it as different Lucasfilms altogether,not just Star Wars films ..as in a Star Wars film,Indiana Jones 5 and I dunno...Labyrinth 2 film in one year...for example Tongue

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Perhaps they're planning on expanding the Lucasfilm brand somehow.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2012, 03:46:22 PM »

Willow 2!

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 17, 2012, 03:46:22 PM

Willow 2!

Willow Ufgood is kinda busy at the moment(saw this poster at a bus stop yesterday)
Spoiler for Hiden:

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2012, 04:53:28 PM »

bah, just recast him with Peter Dinklage.

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 17, 2012, 04:53:28 PM

bah, just recast him with Peter Dinklage.

thumbsup

If i was an exec,i would greenlight that right away!!

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »

I didn't realize that there had been An Idiot Abroad 2.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »

Brad Bird rules himself out

as i posted when Spielberg ruled himself out,Spielberg,Abrams and Bird are the few who have seen the screenplay treatment
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/18/brad-bird-tweets-he-wont-helm-star-wars/

“Not doing Star Wars.”

“Michael Arndt is a fantastic writer and Kathy Kennedy is a brilliant producer. I will be first in line to see the new STAR WARS.”

J.J. Abrams ruled himself out last week
Last week, Abrams told EW’s Geoff Boucher that the next Star Wars isn’t in the cards for him, as he has “some original stuff I am working on next.” Abrams is in post-production on Star Trek Into Darkness, a sequel to his 2009 hit Star Trek.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2012, 01:05:16 AM »

Are Lawrence Kasdan, Simon Kinberg Being Courted To Script ‘Star Wars’ Pics 2 and 3?

Spoiler for hopefully changed enough to avoid the copyright nazis :D:
Hr’s som tantalizing dish to chw on bfor th Thanksgiving turky and trimmings. Aftr hiring Michal Arndt to script th first installmnt of th rlaunch of Gorg Lucas’ Star Wars franchis, I’v hard Disny has approachd Lawrnc Kasdan and Simon Kinbrg and I bliv it is to gt th ball rolling on th subsqunt installmnts mappd out by Lucas. Both of th scribs in qustion hav franchis xprinc.

Kasdan scriptd two of th original Star Wars films in th 1980 Th mpir Striks Back and th 1983 follow-up Rturn of th Jdi. H also scriptd Raidrs Of Th Lost Ark for Lucas and Stvn Spilbrg. Kinbrg’s franchis work: X-Mn: First Class, Shrlock Holms and th upcoming X-Mn: Days Of Futur Past which Bryan Singr will dirct.

Back in th lat 1970s, Star Wars st th bar for visual ffcts in scinc fiction. Doing that again is vry difficult in th ag of Th Hobbit, Th Dark Knight and Avatar. But Disny was crtainly provn right whn it spnt th sam mony on Marvl, and alrady has mad back much of that cash with Th Avngrs.

Disny plans to gnrat a film vry othr yar starting in 2015. Gtting grat writrs is th right way to rlaunch Star Wars, and th studio got off to a good start hiring Star Wars fanatic Arndt to do th first installmnt. Th studio has told m that thy will not addrss spculation. Fair nough. But I’m going to go with my sourcs on this on and I would not b surprisd if ths guys sign on, or if thy ar alrady in th fold.

Because I can,
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2012, 07:17:22 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 21, 2012, 01:05:16 AM

Are Lawrence Kasdan, Simon Kinberg Being Courted To Script ‘Star Wars’ Pics 2 and 3?

Hr’s som tantalizing dish to chw on bfor th Thanksgiving turky and trimmings. Aftr hiring Michal Arndt to script th first installmnt of th rlaunch of Gorg Lucas’ Star Wars franchis, I’v hard Disny has approachd Lawrnc Kasdan and Simon Kinbrg and I bliv it is to gt th ball rolling on th subsqunt installmnts mappd out by Lucas. Both of th scribs in qustion hav franchis xprinc.

Kasdan scriptd two of th original Star Wars films in th 1980 Th mpir Striks Back and th 1983 follow-up Rturn of th Jdi. H also scriptd Raidrs Of Th Lost Ark for Lucas and Stvn Spilbrg. Kinbrg’s franchis work: X-Mn: First Class, Shrlock Holms and th upcoming X-Mn: Days Of Futur Past which Bryan Singr will dirct.

Back in th lat 1970s, Star Wars st th bar for visual ffcts in scinc fiction. Doing that again is vry difficult in th ag of Th Hobbit, Th Dark Knight and Avatar. But Disny was crtainly provn right whn it spnt th sam mony on Marvl, and alrady has mad back much of that cash with Th Avngrs.

Disny plans to gnrat a film vry othr yar starting in 2015. Gtting grat writrs is th right way to rlaunch Star Wars, and th studio got off to a good start hiring Star Wars fanatic Arndt to do th first installmnt. Th studio has told m that thy will not addrss spculation. Fair nough. But I’m going to go with my sourcs on this on and I would not b surprisd if ths guys sign on, or if thy ar alrady in th fold.

I find your lack of th lttr "" disturbing.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »

Okay,have i missed something?

Quote from: CeeKay on November 21, 2012, 01:05:16 AM

yeah not the stuff in here,the title of the spoiler

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »

Matthew Vaughn may be directing VII

thumbsup

Watching the vid, that slip seems pretty damned natural (not to mention damning).  But even given the actor's close relationship with Vaughn, how certain can we be that his information is correct.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:46:12 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2012, 05:22:25 PM »

I wouldn't mind him doing it

Although he has only directed 4 movies(Layer Cake,Stardust,Kick-Ass and X-men:First Class),i have enjoyed them all

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »

now there is word of a Star Wars Spin off

http://kotaku.com/5964270/report-empire-strikes-back-writer-could-be-working-on-new-star-wars-spinoff

Let the Star Wars rumor mill continue to churn. A couple of weeks ago, rumors suggested that Disney had tapped Empire Strikes Back writer Lawrence Kasdan and X-Men writer Simon Kernberg to write new Star Wars movies. Disney has said they plan to release a new Star Wars every two to three years.

But wait! Now The Hollywood Reporter says that Kasdan and Kernberg might not be writing Episode VIII or Episode IX: they're working on spinoff projects that might wind up being new entities entirely.

"Their scripts could turn into official 'Episodes' in the main Skywalker storyline, or they could form the basis for spinoffs focusing on side characters," THR writes.

Star Wars: The Boba Fett Experience? R2D2 Strikes Back? The possibilities are endless.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »

I wonder,now that all this has happened,we will be seeing an official release of this  icon_wink

morlac

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2012, 01:31:56 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on December 02, 2012, 11:04:28 AM

I wonder,now that all this has happened,we will be seeing an official release of this  icon_wink

My wife bought this one a few years ago....

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Ewok-Adventures-Caravan/dp/B0002YCUR0/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1354455030&sr=1-1&keywords=ewoks+box+set

Ewok box set.....uggg.

morlac00 on PSN
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2012, 09:13:46 PM »

I've got that Morlac  icon_biggrin

yeah,it's crap...the Ewoks look even more dead than they did in Jedi(blank stares)

I actually only saw them both back in the 80s on VHS,couldn't bring myself to watching the second again when i got the DVD after watching the first,guess i ought to give it a ago again icon_confused

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »

some catch up on this,from the past few weeks

so who would return to Star Wars?
Samuel L Jackson

"[I'm] totally geeked by the idea of there being more Star Wars," Jackson declared to E! News. "It's like, okay, Obi-Wan was dead when episode four started, so maybe everyone thinks I'm dead and we'll find out what happened to Mace Windu.

"I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die."

Jackson went on to say that he is open to any ideas from the new Star Wars production team on reviving Mace Windu.

"[I could] be a ghost hologram. I don't care," he quipped. "I just want to stay associated with the franchise. Not that I won't because I've been in three of them."

Ewan McGregor -video in the link

not sure how he could be in it,but it's cool he would be up for it

"I guess, yeah, of course," McGregor said, when asked whether he would return. "If they need me, yeah, I'd be happy [to go back]."

He went on to discuss George Lucas's potential involvement in the upcoming trilogy. Lucas has confirmed that he will not direct the seventh, eighth and ninth instalments, but has written an "extensive story treatment" for Episode 7.

and i think we have already discussed the original three actors somewhere in this thread

Carrie Fisher
Video in the link,it wont work in my country so i am not sure how serious she is(especially reading what she said...tongue in cheek like it says i suppose)

Fisher appeared on The Talk on Tuesday (November 13), where she was asked how anxious she is to play Princess Leia on the big screen again.

"[Leia] has never been gone," Fisher answered. "As far I know, she has been with me forever!"

Fisher then offered her own tongue-in-cheek preference for Star Wars Episode 7's storyline.

She joked: "I like to think of it as 'old Leia', like, sway-backed old Leia the horse. I like the idea of being Mrs Solo, and we've just fought and fought and I killed him, but I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry - that's right, I feel badly and I probably had an affair with some general."

Mark Hamill

he seems to be cautious
"We have questions about it," Hamill said. "Really, they're not even at the stage where they're able to answer those questions because, as far as I know, is there a story yet?"

He continued: "I loved all those people, I really did… Until I know more about what they have in mind, I think it's better to let Lucas Film make the announcements."

Hamill previously revealed that he and Fisher were told of plans for three more Star Wars sequels in August by George Lucas himself prior to the sale of Lucasfilm to Disney.

Harrison Ford -doesn't say much(if anything actually),typical Ford

"Harrison is open to the idea of doing the movie and he's upbeat about it, all three of them are," a source described only as "highly-placed" claimed to Entertainment Weekly.

Ford was previously quoted as saying that he had no interest in revisiting the role of Han Solo, saying that while the character was key to his future success in the movie industry, he "wouldn't go back there again".

"Some characters are decidedly one-off kind of characters. Some characters don't outlive the movie," he explained.

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2012, 02:55:08 AM »

I might be alone in this, but I really don't want any actors from either the original or prequel trilogies returning in the next Star Wars. Just find actors that bare some resemblance to the original trilogy actors and go from there - oh, and give them some decent lines again. I'd love the next movie to be an adaptation of the Thrawn trilogy with it being a portion of the Heir to the Throne novel, but I'm guessing that's too much wishful thinking.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2013, 11:06:20 PM »

Quote from: kronovan on December 25, 2012, 02:55:08 AM

I might be alone in this, but I really don't want any actors from either the original or prequel trilogies returning in the next Star Wars.

Leia is now an X-Wing fighter,so maybe if Carrie fisher is in the new films,perhaps we will just see her in an X-Wing rather than a Gold Bikini Tongue

So where were we with Directors,Steven Spielberg has said no to direct the new Star Wars film,Brad Bird has said no,J.J. Abrams has said no..and now

Del Toro says No
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jan/08/star-wars-guillermo-del-toro-force

"We got one phone call to my agent saying, 'Is Guillermo interested?'" Del Toro told The Wrap. "And basically I have so much stuff already of my own, and I'm pursuing stuff that I'm generating already …" The director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth said he eventually turned the offer down, and would not be taking charge of any of the proposed sequels, adding: "It was very flattering. It was just a phone call, it didn't go past that, it was very nice to be asked, but believe it or not, I'm busy enough."

Uwe Boll is crossing off all the little pictures of Hollywood directors on his bedroom wall.its like an Advent Calender for him,when they are all crossed off..he will get that phone call!! icon_biggrin

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2013, 11:28:55 PM »

c'mon Peter Jackson!

oh wait, he has the Tin Tin sequel due out after The Hobbit.....

c'mon Michael Bay!

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2013, 11:56:58 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 08, 2013, 11:28:55 PM

c'mon Michael Bay!

Thankfully......Bay has a new Transformers film due in 2014(with Mark Wahlberg),and he is Producing Ninja Turtles also in 2014,so he should be busy enough if they want to get the new Star Wars film out for 2015

I say give it to Matthew Vaughn like it was rumoured a few months ago,although for 2014 he has a short on his director list and a screenwriter/producer credit (X-Men:Days of Future Past)

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2013, 12:08:05 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on January 08, 2013, 11:56:58 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on January 08, 2013, 11:28:55 PM

c'mon Michael Bay!

Thankfully......Bay has a new Transformers film due in 2014(with Mark Wahlberg),and he is Producing Ninja Turtles also in 2014,so he should be busy enough if they want to get the new Star Wars film out for 2015

bah, like it'll take him more than a week to finish T4  icon_twisted

Because I can,
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2013, 03:16:37 AM »

My money is on Tron Legacy director Joseph Kosinski getting the duties for this. I know he'll be tried up with Tron 3, but now that Oblivion is in post production that's the only other film he's currently associated with. Out of all those who haven't said no yet, he does seem to be about the best fit.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:20:17 AM by kronovan » Logged
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »

Eh, I get the explanation of Leia being a pilot, but I don't think they should make her excel at it, otherwise, she's just too good at everything and becomes a mary sue.

I can see her impromptu leading a fighter squadron, and having a bit of skill at it for the reasons stated, and probably trying to give the troops a morale boost by being on the front line. But not being very good at it overall.

Being force sensitive in the SW universe also seems to make you pickup skills faster. Honestly, I had always figured that The Force, light side, in the SW universe was almost like Avatar: The Last Airbender where you not only have your skill, but you can call upon the experiences of other masters before you, and that was an advantage to the light side. Kinda sad that they didn't go this route, but that's one in a long list of disappointments.

Honestly, right now, just let the Marvel people handle Star Wars and reboot the whole thing. The originals are still good, but they're still aging bit by bit, and most people have only see the butchered edited versions.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2013, 10:00:56 AM »

Wait a minute,Did you just Suggest to remake the original Star Wars films? saywhat

as for Leia in an X-Wing,this is the explanation in the link from Brian Wood

Leia spends a LOT of time in an X-Wing here, as a pilot equal in stature to Wedge and Luke, and close in skill. If there's anything "controversial" in what people already know about my story, its this idea that Leia is a fighter pilot. That she ISN'T one, actually, since we've never seen her doing it. I simply applied logic to the situation: if we, here, learn to drive at age 16, why wouldn't someone in Star Wars learn how to fly as a coming of age thing? Luke did, as a farm boy. Wedge did, working his parent's gas station. Why not Leia, a daughter of privilege? She can handle firearms, she basically takes over her own escape from the Death Star. She survives torture. She BEATS torture, actually. Later we see her on speeder bikes, fixing the Falcon, shooting more dudes, and so on. It's almost insulting to suggest she can't fly an X-Wing, the Rebellion's fighter of choice.

Luke did say at somepoint in the middle of Jedi
You have that power too. In time you'll learn to
use it as I have. The Force is strong in my family.

So an X-Wing should be a doddle for a 'could be Jedi',Right?,However....

These new Dark Horse comics are set inbetween A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back(when i posted the link above i thought it was to be set afterwards)...if it was set AFTER Jedi,i would of believed it more TBH,because at that time i saw Leia more of a diplomat for the Rebels rather than an actual fighter

But either way,it doesn't upset me too much

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2013, 10:21:54 AM »

What I find ridiculous is that Leia, who may have some aptitude for flying, is suddenly better than Academy-trained pilots who've done nothing but fly for their entire adult lives (and maybe more). We can understand Luke's participation and skill in the Battle of Yavin. He had a lot of experience with land speeders, but the most important factors were A) that Biggs vouched for him, and B) he used the Force to fire the most important shot in the battle. Leia's got the Force thing down, but there hasn't really been a history of the Force helping people pilot ships in the Star Wars galaxy. Plotting hyperspace routes, yes. Predicting enemy ship movement, yes. Actually piloting a ship? No.

Besides, the argument that "she's good at all these other things, so naturally she must be awesome at flying too" just doesn't work for me. She's a politician!
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »

I just hope any sequels address the biggest problem I had with the earlier films.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2013, 05:56:33 PM »

icon_lol

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on January 09, 2013, 05:56:33 PM

icon_lol

+1
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2013, 07:53:21 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on January 09, 2013, 10:21:54 AM

Leia's got the Force thing down, but there hasn't really been a history of the Force helping people pilot ships in the Star Wars galaxy.

Well, except for Anakin being referred to as a fantastic pilot in the original trilogy and then, you know, actually flying a ship and dealing the tide-turning shot as a little kid.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2013, 08:08:29 PM »

And Luke using the force to help him destroy the first death star. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2013, 08:26:01 PM »

and that time Hepcat tried to parallel park his Pinto... oh, wait, you didn't mean brute force....

Because I can,
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2013, 03:17:57 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on January 09, 2013, 05:52:40 PM

I just hope any sequels address the biggest problem I had with the earlier films.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Or I'm tired ...

What!

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2013, 06:44:01 PM »

I put that video up on my facebook page with the note "I don't know WHY I find this funny, but I do."

That night I got a message from someone who never sends me anything, telling me that he didn't find it funny at all.  That actually made it even MORE funny, in my book.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Rumpy

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2013, 10:04:55 PM »

What about this one. I thought it was pretty well done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=E2Op2OjZWkU
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2013, 05:47:51 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on January 09, 2013, 07:53:21 PM

Quote from: TiLT on January 09, 2013, 10:21:54 AM

Leia's got the Force thing down, but there hasn't really been a history of the Force helping people pilot ships in the Star Wars galaxy.

Well, except for Anakin being referred to as a fantastic pilot in the original trilogy and then, you know, actually flying a ship and dealing the tide-turning shot as a little kid.

It's been quite a while since I read it, but IIRC Gav and Jori Daragon's piloting abilities were supposed to be effected by the force in DHC's Tales of the Jedi series.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2013, 08:19:05 PM »

ABC is also considering a Star Wars live action TV show:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/11/showbiz/tv/abc-star-wars-tv-series-ew/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
ABC entertainment president Paul Lee says he's going to take a look at the long-gestating Star Wars live-action TV series now that the Disney deal to acquire Lucasfilm is complete.

"We'd love to do something with Lucasfilm, we're not sure what yet," Lee exclusively told EW. "We haven't even sat down with them. We're going to look at [the live-action series], we're going to look at all of them, and see what's right. We weren't able to discuss this with them until [the acquisition] closed and it just closed. It's definitely going to be part of the conversation."
Sources say it will be a version of The Odd Couple, with an Ewok as Felix and Jar-Jar Binks as Oscar. Hilarity ensues!!!!  retard

On November 13th, Wicket was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. That request came from his Ewok wife Winda. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that someday he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his childhood friend, Jar Jar Binks. Sometime earlier, Binks' wife had thrown him out, requesting that he never return. Can a divorced Ewok and a divorced Gungan share a hut without driving each other crazy?
"Long-gestating" suggests the TV show idea may soon explode like a Prometheus Egg. icon_eek
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:27:31 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: