http://gamingtrend.com
September 19, 2014, 02:18:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where were you when a post/ thread got locked?  (Voting closed: August 07, 2005, 12:06:54 AM)
Saw it after it got locked. - 9 (39.1%)
Got to post before it got locked. - 4 (17.4%)
Was posting - and it got locked before I finished! - 4 (17.4%)
Other - explain.... - 6 (26.1%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darn you Ron!!! Re: locked thread, lol!  (Read 3750 times)
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2005, 12:06:54 AM »

Ahh, I never get to post in locked threads (pre-locking) - I had a whole paragraph (or four) going re: dbt1949 vs "the" General, with a smattering of Rage thrown in.  However -  when I hit "preview" to see how much sense it made - something others should think about *cough, cough* General - it was locked!  Arrggghhhh....

Okay, I understand why, of course, and you have my full permission to lock this one too - before anyone jumps in, lol... I just couldn't help myself! :twisted:

And, Rage, you were doing so well, too!  Tongue

OKAY, this thread is really about:  How many times have you seen a thread that was locked before you got to it?  How many times have you seen it after it got locked?  AND - how many times have you been posting when  it got locked before you could actually post?

Lessee if I still remember how to do a poll....

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 12:49:43 AM »

People always doing something underhanded, like they got the upper hand on shi*, but in reality they dont, i got the upper hand.....

E eu prová-lo-ei, mim sou um rei que nunca caia, uniforme até a extremidade deste mundo[/i]

I need to rest my head for a couple days, yall take care.....

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the ____ you think you're doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me.
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me - K.O.R.N.

* The World Aint Knowing "
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 12:50:25 AM »

Seriously, this time all I did was ask reasonable questions and defend my man Dbt, who is above reproach in my eyes.

So yeah, leave me alone!!  :p
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 01:06:46 AM »

Noooooo!  Don't get my thread locked!  I know I started it all up again, but then I really wanted to get the answer to the poll, so...

Please, vote... Cool

ps... Rage -
Seriously, this time all I did was ask reasonable questions and defend my man Dbt, who is above reproach in my eyes.
No, not just in your eyes, which was some of what I was posting when it got locked...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Aretha Franklin

OOPS - MY BAD - everyone stay polite - and please vote? :oops:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 01:18:59 AM »

Like I said I wrote a long essay about it when I thought "I don't need to explain myself to the likes of him,who's become persona non gratis at most every site he's been to.
One day when he's gone(and he will leave someday) somebody else around here can ask me and I'll be happy to explain everything.
And to think The General I was one of the few that didn't give you any grief over at OO.
Anyrate,that's the last I'm saying on the subject.

Ye Olde Farte
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 01:42:07 AM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
Noooooo!  Don't get my thread locked!  I know I started it all up again, but then I really wanted to get the answer to the poll, so...

Please, vote... Cool

ps... Rage -
No, not just in your eyes, which was some of what I was posting when it got locked...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Aretha Franklin

OOPS - MY BAD - everyone stay polite - and please vote? :oops:

Ok I voted!! smile Now off to play Brothers in Arms :!:
warning

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 01:56:17 AM »

I voted "Other".

I am sorry I missed this bizarro-thread.  I was busy recovering from playing forum volleyball.

Re: dbt - No one messes with Ye Olde Fart and lives to tell about it.  If he doesn't bust a cap in your ass with his 12 gauge, we'll tar and feather you and run you out of town.

Re: U2K/The General - this particular version of the U2K Bot© seems a bit more contentious.  I'd suggest the programmers work out the bugs a bit before sending him back here again.
Qbe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 02:28:39 AM »

"Other" for me.  I read it, hit reply and typed "In before the lock"...then thought better of it and clicked out to another site.
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 04:54:51 AM »

I followed the thread while it lived but never posted in it.  Didn't have anything interesting to add.  Or at least nothing that could compete with what was already said! biggrin

Never tried to post in a locked thread.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen too many "In before the lock!" pads on CG.  The restraint this community shows is simply amazing.

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 07:21:40 AM »

Hmmm..  U.2.K left OO and ended up here.  Sorry guys  :oops:

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005, 02:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "CeeKay"
Hmmm..  U.2.K left OO and ended up here.  Sorry guys  :oops:

Seems like you dont pay attention either. I never said i was leaving "For Good" on OO, i said i was leaving. There is a big difference. Infact i am coming back to OO, sooner then you think.. And despite what dbt1949 just said about me leaving Console GOLD, hahah i aint leaving here either.

If you notice, i never leave forums, i just say i am leaving for a unseen period of time to handle some personal business and i come right back "Like the King that i am[/i].

Also i have to say that i just love how alot of people who never really spoke to me or said anything about me when i was on OO, said a few comments when i supposley left OO, talking behind my back, i never knew people could be so nice.

I aint gonna mention no names, but as i mention before i am watching, and i have to say i am shocked, lying on me, saying things i never said on OO, i love stuff like that. *Kick people when they are down* , WOW.

And despite all the hating against me, yall dont even have a clue to whats really going on, but in due time......

You think it's funny?

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 03:20:54 PM »

I haven't thrown any hate your way General.  I've even been nice enough to accomodate your name change.  That said, you need to take things a lot less seriously...your ego is what causes people to reject you.  You say you don't care, that is fine - I don't care either.  All I ask is that you mind the rules of the house and everything will be just fine.  Hell, I'd even let Derek Smart in here if he could hold a normal conversation without insulting everyone in his path.  Its all about keeping this a fun place to have a conversation and I will do everything necessary to ensure that is the case.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Semaj

View Profile
Wow
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 04:34:15 PM »

How about: "I tend to start locked threads" category.

LOL

Ok maybe not on these boards, but I used to set records other places.  I'm no hatemonger or flameposter.  But iagine if you will, I was arguably one of the best PVP guys for years before I got bored and retired and one post from me would start up such anger and resentment it would be incredible.

Ah well, gone are the days, and I dont miss em one iota.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 04:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "The General"
And despite all the hating against me, yall dont even have a clue to whats really going on, but in due time......

That sounds very terroristy. Are you a terrorist, U2K?
warning

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2005, 05:00:10 PM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
Hell, I'd even let Derek Smart in here...

Shhhh!

If you say his name out loud he's likely to appear.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 05:43:56 PM »

and i come right back "Like the King that i am.

So, General, I'm not here to start trouble, although I managed to re-start a troublesome thread.  I just want to know if you:  A) use the Preview feature and B) imagine what your posting would sound like - to you, if someone else said it to you?  The Golden Rule has gotten us by for ages - think about what you're saying and whether you'd want to have someone say it to you.  

Also, read this part carefully - do not skim - I'm going to be rather brutally honest now -  to me, you sound like you're either suffering from a chemical imbalance (like I lack insulin, maybe you lack a neurotransmitter or other medicine that you're refusing to take?);  or trying to be contentious;  or masquerading as someone else in order to be more contentious in more places (that's not really you, is it Crowley?); or you simply were brought up without what most people call "social graces".  OR you really are a terrorist (a dopey one, cz the best ones don't talk about it or give "hints") - or maybe you're a cult member who thinks they have a "specal secret"... the possibilities are nearly endless.  

All i know is that you've been here a few days, and have insulted a long-standing respected member of our community almost immediately - a dear friend, really - if you know what "dear" really means. And, yeah, calling someone a liar is an insult, btw.  You've been arrogant, contentious, paranoid, recalcitrant...  and a downright blowhard.  

We would - and still will - welcome you with open arms - Free Speech rules here, despite what you may think of the rules - you just have to be congenial, or fun, or thought-provoking, or serious, or not insultng - or not totally contentious (none of which have you achieved).  And I really hate repeating words, but damn it - you have been just downright conten... ornery in just about all your posts.  Oh, and "look at me, look at me - I'm an EGO!" also.  Megalomania usually has a cure too, though it's usually a lonely or disturbing one...

Okay, Ron, I suspect you'll need your level 5 locking tool now, or soon... sorry... :\

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 06:11:01 PM »

Quote from: "The General"

Seems like you dont pay attention either. I never said i was leaving "For Good" on OO, i said i was leaving. There is a big difference. Infact i am coming back to OO, sooner then you think.. And despite what dbt1949 just said about me leaving Console GOLD, hahah i aint leaving here either.

Well, if I had said 'left for good' in my post then you would be right, but you were probably too busy petting your 8 cats so I'll forgive your misinterpretation.

Because I can,
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 06:16:24 PM »

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote Report this post to Moderator/Admin.
CeeKay wrote:
Hmmm.. U.2.K left OO and ended up here. Sorry guys Embarassed

English must not be you first language. I don't know if you understand the words or not but you certainly don't comprehend them.I never said you were banned,only that you left.You left OO because a large percentage of the people treated you as a troll and you got no respect. That's why you'll leave here eventually too,assuming you don't get banned.(and no,I'm not urging the administrator to ban you)..........okay,I lied about that part. :wink:
Just as in my statement in the previous thread where I said I gave away a rather large amount of money and that my wife and I made below the poverty level. I never said all the times I gave away the money I was at the below the poverty level. But you didn't comprehend and called me a liar. You ASSume too much. If you had been the least bit polite I would have told you all about it.
I have seen you post at 3-4 other sites with this persona gimmick and you get the same reception there too. Perhaps you need to get off this "boyz in the hood" internet persona and be a real person for a change.
But most of all you need to COMPREHEND the English language and quit jumping to ASSumptions.

Ye Olde Farte
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2005, 06:17:08 PM »

In before the lock!  :?

Ye Olde Farte
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2005, 06:20:34 PM »

In before the lock!

Congrats, dbt - you still RULE! Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2005, 08:39:57 PM »

Say it with me boys and girls: DBT FOR TEH WIN!!
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2005, 09:00:53 PM »

I am glad that we all can discuss this in good manner, keep it going homies.

warning: I'm not a bot, i'm real man.

Knightshade Dragon: Its all good, alot of people reject me, because they dont believe nothing that i say and thats alright. Some people think i'm a troll, but i'm not, i just like to have fun, even tho about 95% of the time i am serious. But its all good.

Raven VII: Whoa, you really are getting off subject here. Are you asking me if i am a trouble person or a person that causes violence? No i am not. When i said yall dont have a clue about whats really going on, i'm talking about this world in general and the things in this and what i plan to do , in my way of helping people and animals. People can change the world, and i have plans to do it.

mytocles: If someone calls me a liar, and people have done this plenty of times, for some reason i dont think its an insult. So if i can understand that its not an insult , so can the next person. Now we all think different, so maybe someone else might see it as an insult, but i sure dont.

I think what i did is passing judgement too quick and i am sorry about that, really i am.

dbt1949: Again i am sorry for passing to quick of a judgement. I was just curious and find it a little bit odd for someone to say they are poor, but yet can find the time to give away 1,000 dollars to his friends. And as i mention before, you didnt explain yourself so one can only wonder.

I been to every state and i know alot of people and i lived alot of places, so i know a great deal about how people lived, maybe more then you know. Yea i lived in a luxury home, and i got money, but again i know all about the poor area, which people label the ghetto or the low areas.

And about my english, hahahaha, my grammar is not bad and my english is not bad, yea i'm not america, but trust me you really dont have a clue to whats going on about the english thing, trust me on this one.

Peace man, and take care.

You think it's funny?

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2005, 09:42:20 PM »

As you say that you are not from the U.S. I'll provide you with some advice - telling people they don't have a clue is considered an insult here.  I've been all over the world as well as to almost every state in the U.S. (with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska).  I DO have a clue.  I've seen how people in 3rd world countries live. I know there is a difference between poverty here and poverty elsewhere.  As for dbt giving away $1000, you don't know the circumstances and its his money.  It doesn't mean that it wasn't damned near everything he had.  Let...it...go.

If you have plans on how you are going to change the world that is fantastic! Share your plans, maybe more people would be interested in helping, but don't come in here and start telling people they don't have a clue.  I suspect that I've lived more in my time in the military than you have in your whole life.  Planning is one thing, strapping bootleather to your feet and getting it done is another.  I damned near died for my country...that is living.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2005, 10:06:01 PM »

If you have plans on how you are going to change the world that is fantastic! Share your plans, maybe more people would be interested in helping, but don't come in here and start telling people they don't have a clue.

Ron, he's talking about resurrecting the Dreamcast, not curing cancer or bringing about world peace.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2005, 10:08:59 PM »

:shock:  Go, Ron!

wbs:  Resurrecting? Does that mean...  crybaby ... it's dead?

And did y'all vote? smile

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 10:16:36 PM »

Ron, he's talking about resurrecting the Dreamcast, not curing cancer or bringing about world peace.

In the locked thread, The General specifically says that his plan includes the ability to make himself, his wife, and his animals survive "until the end of this world."  It's pretty clear that his plan for global sweeping change either includes some sort of biological immortality, or the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, there's really only a 50% chance that resurrecting the Dreamcast will come into play.

-Autistic Angel
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2005, 10:33:42 PM »

Out here in the boonies people are close and clannish. We all look after each other. We all share.For instance we have  a garden for growing fruits and vegtables.So Do other people.Some people have chickens that lay eggs. We all are always exchanging these things around.Add to the fact we have friends that slaughter their own beef and swine and give a lot of it away as they can't put it all in their freezer and you find we are somewhat self sufficient.
Housing costs here are probably 1/4 or less than you find in the big cites.Modular home are about half that so house payments are a fraction of what you would find on the east or west coasts.
And now I'll tell how I could afford all my "riches". First time I gave some friends a large amount of money I had a decent job. Still,I sold an old car and part of my gun collection to raise the money for them.
Another time(when we were poor) I had been saving for over two years to buy a new computer(and still had a couple more to go) but decided someone else needed the money more than I needed a new computer.
Last year my mom died. As part of my inheritance I gave a recently divorced woman with 3 kids all my mom's furnature to sell to help her out .It sold for over $1000. I also inherited a few thousand with which I bought a new computer and paid off the credit card.
My wife and I are on social security disability. I use the VA hospital for free medical care.
THAT is how one can make below poverty level and still not be too bad off.
That little essay was for my firends here at CG.
I suggest General,that you don't automatically ASSume something and jump to conclusions before you start insulting people.

Ye Olde Farte
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 10:58:29 PM »

whiteboyskim: The dreamcast thing is something i want to do, dont mean its actually go, i mean its something i look forward to doing, thats a side project. I also have plans to put an end to piracy , because if i dont, this dreamcast project wont take off at all.

Knightshade Dragon: I guess we see different then, because i still dont think its an insult and thats just my views. Aint no big deal, please relax dude. And about the other things you mention, i wont comment on that, but i have mixed views on the military issues, i rather not comment on that, but people know. Good times tho.

dbt1949: OMG , bout time you said something. You sound like real good person and i dont know where all the problems arose between us, maybe because i said you was lying and then i said i was placing judgement too quick, and i said i was sorry about that, and i am, so please forgive me.

Now besides all that, thats real good that you share your wealth, thats what GOD wants us to do. Infact i dont like it when people dont share thier wealth, i have given out warnings to people who dont do it , on the streets and on the net, so i am serious when greed comes into place.

So i wish you all the blessings in the world man, you and your wife.

Btw, from what i know, people can only get on social security disability, if they are over 50, i was thinking at first you was like 20 something lol.

Anyway, good times yall.

biggrin

You think it's funny?

Grievous Angel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2005, 11:01:05 PM »

Quote from: "Autistic Angel"

In the locked thread, The General specifically says that his plan includes the ability to make himself, his wife, and his animals survive "until the end of this world."  It's pretty clear that his plan for global sweeping change either includes some sort of biological immortality, or the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, there's really only a 50% chance that resurrecting the Dreamcast will come into play.

-Autistic Angel

It's a combination Dreamcast/cryogenic device.Very hush-hush.

Owner, Port Royal Cutthroats, GGNL
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2005, 11:23:17 PM »

Btw, from what i know, people can only get on social security disability, if they are over 50, i was thinking at first you was like 20 something lol.

Should I scan my check for ya?  I've been on SSD since 1999 and I'll turn 30 next year.  Guess we don't know the law all that well, do we.

The military issue isn't even about the military - its about my dream to help those less fortunate.  I realized my goal and I have the humanitarian ribbons to prove it.  

In the end, I'm gonna have to be the hardass - my house, my rules.  Watch the insults, whether you think they are or not.

I'm just gonna throw these down now...

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2005, 11:32:37 PM »

A bit of advice, General, in the words of H.P. Lovecraft:

"Do not call up that which you cannot put down"

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2005, 01:04:22 AM »

Quote from: "Grievous Angel"
It's a combination Dreamcast/cryogenic device.Very hush-hush.

and it's kitten powered  Tongue

Because I can,
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2005, 02:14:30 AM »

General:  I'm impressed with how well you took my criticism, and the fact that you apologized to dbt (twice, yes, I noticed).  Well done!

There are some great quotes here, but too many for my memory really, so I'll just add a few details... just cuz I can:

First of all, the fact that dbt is an "older" individual - and not 20 years old - really means very little to us.  What matters is that he's a respected member of our community - one that is much like his own home community - without the garden, lol.  Here - old/ young; black/ white/ red/ yellow/ tan (even red-haired folks); military/ non-military, conservative/ liberal;  religious/ spiritual/ heathen... etc. ad nauseum... all these, and more, don't matter to us as much as having the ability to safely and comfortably share our views, visions, ideas, and ideals with each other - in a respectful manner.  

And, I also live on disability income - I'm 52 now, but I was about 45 when my long-standing muscle condition became disabling.  Think about the fact that you were wrong about that - we're all wrong sometimes, whether anyone wants to believe it or not.  Just think before you blurt, and remember - if people react as if you're being offensive - you may well be offending folks!

Maybe the disabled here (and the otherwise disadvantaged) should post what our days are like... including you, General... and then we'll see who'd like to swap lives with whom - and whether they still feel superior to them (which, btw, is how you come off in your posts, if you weren't aware of it.)  

Perhaps you, General, could start a thread about what exactly you do - and plan to do - to help others or to change the world -  I know many here would be curious, maybe even supportive, which is what we do here.

And don't tell our Fantastic Supreme Super-Director Ron to "please relax dude," either - you have no idea what he's been through, and how much he's done - even if all you ever see is his work at this "Fantastic Forum"* -  that's enough right there for some major respect!  *Lol, good one, huh? Fantastc Forum, hah!  Just made it up myself...  :lol:

Also, General, check my Trading List if you think no one here has love for the Dreamcast!  Post about it!  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

VynlSol

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2005, 02:19:05 AM »

Quote from: "th'FOOL"
A bit of advice, General, in the words of H.P. Lovecraft:

"Do not call up that which you cannot put down"

That is awesome. Haven't read Lovecraft in 20 years, might have to go do some re-reading now (damnit!) smile
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2005, 02:31:28 AM »

He apologized only to stave off banning Myto. He has proven grossly short-sighted in actually, you know, learning anything since his appearance on OO some time ago (oh, hes back there now too!!).

Ron, those pictures were freaking incredible, but I doubt he will figure it out smile
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2005, 05:01:13 AM »

He apologized only to stave off banning Myto.

I figured that might be so, but if that's true... then it's only a matter of time.  And if it's not - then positive reinforcement never hurt anybody!  Falls in the category I love so much - sort of like a vitamin supplement, lol - "Might Help, Can't Hurt."

And Ron, Rage is right, those are awesome pictures.  A while back I tried to find one for the same reason (uh, now that I think about it - I was challenging you!  Something about using the great search features here, to find something that HankRaptor posted re: his video gaming room - but alas - I never got an answer to the, um,  "glove-tossing").

But this was the best I came up with at the time:
It was so lame, I think I didn't even use it!  frown

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2005, 05:22:39 AM »

Hell no myto! That gauntlet is great! New icon time!!
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2005, 01:23:35 PM »

~~~~~

Hell no myto! That gauntlet is great! New icon time!!

Um... Rage, are you certain?  And, please, don't tell me you really mean avatar!   :shock:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2005, 11:34:22 PM »

Let me get this straight.  Are you trying to say 'Red Ron needs food badly?'  Tongue

Because I can,
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2005, 12:36:42 AM »

Let me get this straight. Are you trying to say 'Red Ron needs food badly?

Or Blue General is about to die...

slywink

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: