http://gamingtrend.com
November 27, 2014, 12:34:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damages (09-11-07) *spoilas*  (Read 457 times)
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2007, 06:12:05 AM »

I haven't noticed any threads talking about this show, which I currently love. I've been able to catch every episode so far and every episode gets better!

So, what the heck is going on so far? After Ellen's husband is murdered and she is framed for it, Patty supposedly disappears but Greg knows where she is. Patty also is the only one who knew Ellen was staying at her apartment, supposedly, so the fact that someone tried to kill her while she was there indicates Patty set it up. Why would Patty want her killed? Why would Greg be in on it?

This show leaves you with so many questions, it's torture having to wait until next week to see what happens.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »

Haven't watched this week's episode yet (just skimmed the first post to avoid spoilers) but I have to say that this show is pretty awesome.  Tons of great twists and turns. 
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »

I tried watching it but the first episode couldn't keep my interest so I decided to try again once it's out on DVD.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 06:53:33 PM »

I haven't watched last night's yet either, but I've been hooked from the start.  You never know what Patty has up her sleeve.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »

Good thing this came on during summer, I would missed it if it came on during regular season with all other shows. (Heroes, Lost, etc)
Every week is another suprise. That Patty... although I do not like the story line with her son.
Pharaoh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »

My wife and I seemed to give up on the show once it started to seem that every episode would occur, then at the last minute before the end, it was revealed that SOMEHOW, Patty was responsible for all of it, even the most inane situations. Other than being a lawyer, the show proposes she also has the uncanny ability to predict exact what every other character will do, even if they've never met or been involved with her.

Bad writing, made me miss the Shield. She was perfect as Capt. Monica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: