http://gamingtrend.com
September 21, 2014, 10:41:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper  (Read 2567 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2004, 06:53:48 PM »

I hate cherry coke. I hate vanilla coke even more. And I dont care too much for Dr Pecker....that said...Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is pretty dang good.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Easily Satisfied
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

Grrrr. This makes me cranky. I sooo love my diet dr pepper, and since I am preg I can't have caffeine and I am craving one. I am going to have to make an exception and try one... sounds yummy!
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 07:13:24 PM »

I sure am glad the soda companies decided that we needed a flavor for every conceivable taste on earth.

Next week: Diet Lemon-Lime Cherry Vanilla Citrus Coke Plus! :roll:

any old fogies around here like me that remember when it just effin' Coke, effin' Pepsi, and effin' Dr Pepper? smile
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 07:24:18 PM »

Cherry Vanila DP???  When did that come out!!??!!.....<off to the corner drug store to look for one smile>
howie549
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 09:07:56 PM »

Quote from: "Zero"
Cherry Vanila DP???  When did that come out!!??!!.....<off to the corner drug store to look for one smile>

http://www.dpsu.com/nr_cherryvanilla_oct1304.html

Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper will be available across the Dr Pepper heartland in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans and 20-ounce single-serve bottles.  The Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper heartland includes Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Arizona, and parts of Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky.  Additional packaging, including a special 21ounce "football" bottle with a surface resembling the texture of a football, will be available in certain areas.  
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »

Quote from: "howie549"
Quote from: "Zero"

http://www.dpsu.com/nr_cherryvanilla_oct1304.html

Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper will be available across the Dr Pepper heartland in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans and 20-ounce single-serve bottles.  The Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper heartland includes Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Arizona, and parts of Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky.  Additional packaging, including a special 21ounce "football" bottle with a surface resembling the texture of a football, will be available in certain areas.  

LOL-I guess I live in the "heartland" area  :o
dmd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 09:17:24 PM »

That stuff is vile.  Its vileness is on the order of swigging down Robitussin or something.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 09:38:20 PM »

Here they sell them at Wal-Mart...at least by singles in the front checkouts. They had diet CV DrP for weeks now but I cant drink diet anything..tastes bad and makes me sick at my stomach to boot. Just today though they had the non diet in so gave it a try. Im in TN btw.

Grievous Angel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2004, 09:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "Easily Satisfied"
Grrrr. This makes me cranky. I sooo love my diet dr pepper, and since I am preg I can't have caffeine and I am craving one. I am going to have to make an exception and try one... sounds yummy!

My wife is allowing herself one caffeinated drink a week, so you're probably all clear. She couldn't go 9 months without sweet tea.

Owner, Port Royal Cutthroats, GGNL
Easily Satisfied
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2004, 10:04:12 PM »

Oh I have my sweet tea... I make it decaf and with Splenda  biggrin
I have heard one a day, problem is I am normally a diet pop drinker and thats supposed to be a no-no. So its sickly sweet pop for me  :cry:

Guess I don't live in the heartland. Would really liked to have tried this.
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2004, 11:59:44 PM »

I can tell you what's worse than Cherry Vanilla DP.... "Holiday Spice" Pepsi. fer chrissakes, what are these people thinking? we were given some for free in our break room, and people were literally running to the sink to spit it out.
Easily Satisfied
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2004, 02:04:09 AM »

Just what exactly is the "Holiday spice" they use? Unless its spiced rum (Say, Captain Morgans), then its has no business being called "Holiday Spice" : :lol:
dfs
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2004, 02:49:36 PM »

Hey, ES isn't diet caffiene free dr. pepper available in your neck of the woods? It's a staple in my household that I couldn't do without.
Easily Satisfied
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2004, 03:29:33 PM »

Yes, it is. Problem with that is it's Diet. Not supposed to have any nutrasweet  frown I know its silly, but I am one of those that takes all precautions... Now if they made it w/ Splenda, like Diet Rite, then I would be all over it.. Thanks tho  biggrin
Grievous Angel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2004, 04:19:44 PM »

Yes, it is. Problem with that is it's Diet. Not supposed to have any nutrasweet  frown I know its silly, but I am one of those that takes all precautions... Now if they made it w/ Splenda, like Diet Rite, then I would be all over it.. Thanks tho  biggrin

We were told Splenda was out too, along with all other artificial sweeteners. Wouldn't be nice if all these doctors would get together and  agree on something?

Owner, Port Royal Cutthroats, GGNL
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2004, 04:23:21 PM »

You should stay away from nutrasweet, even after you have your baby.  My friend is a Research Doctor and she said that the chit is going to hit the fan soon when the newest research on nutrasweet is released.  She said it's worse than people originally thought.

Hopefully Splenda will continue to catch on and years from now it'll still be considered safe.

I tried this new Dr. Pepper last night and only drank a 4th of it.  I love DP, but something about it wasn't right.

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
Easily Satisfied
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2004, 04:33:44 PM »

Yikes. Will have to ask the Dr on Monday if Splenda is not good. Thanks for the heads up, I figured all artificial sweetners, but thought Splenda didn't fit in that category. Will have to make sure.

Thanks!
draegun
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2004, 04:34:54 PM »

HELL YEAH!!!!!

One of my favorite drinks of all time from Sonic is the 44oz Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper w/ 2 cherries.  And what do you know!!!  A freaking cherry vanilla Dr. pepper in a can.  

Can it get any better?
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2004, 05:07:24 PM »

Yikes. Will have to ask the Dr on Monday if Splenda is not good. Thanks for the heads up, I figured all artificial sweetners, but thought Splenda didn't fit in that category. Will have to make sure.

Thanks!

Let me know what your Dr. says about Splenda.  I've heard nothing bad so far.

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2004, 05:14:02 PM »

My wife only drinks diet drinks..I keep telling her to use natural sugars instead of man made chemicals but she never listens..im surprised she has'nt keeled over from full body cancer.

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 06:49:45 PM »

No heartland for me  :cry:

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2004, 07:16:48 PM »

I had some yesterday...wasn't too bad.  The Vanilla and Cherry flavor was not strong though...and I think I might like it stronger.  I'll have to try mixing my own smile  (some Mobil on the Run type stores have flavor dispensers).
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2004, 08:14:52 PM »

Quote from: "Jeff Jones"

Next week: Diet Lemon-Lime Cherry Vanilla Citrus Coke Plus! :roll:

Hah...that reminded me of this article I read about the Jones Soda Co. putting out new seasonly sodas like Turkey and Gravy soda for Thanksgiving.... actually now they are releasing Mashed Potatoes and some green-crap spinach casserole of something.  Ugh...

Cherry Vanilla DP sounds okay though most of those new drinks don't really catch on.
howie549
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2004, 09:32:46 PM »

attention people who live in the "heartland", anyone up for sending me some CVDP?  email me.  we can work out the details.   i'm willing to pay for your trouble.  my usual beverage suppliers online are not selling this.  

i sorely miss Red Fusion and although i've never had it, know that i need my fix of CVDP.  

signed,

seeking CVDP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: