http://gamingtrend.com
April 25, 2014, 12:54:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity X-ray...........NSFW  (Read 4972 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2006, 04:58:10 AM »

http://www.phun.org/index.php?navigation=celebrity_x_ray

Interesting technique. It looks like those we've all seen using a night vision camera except these are enhanced pre taken photos that have been used. Theres a link on that page detailing the steps to do this.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 05:16:52 AM »

Wow. Um ... creepy? But still hot?

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 05:41:50 AM »

I tried it. It does work. Amazng how Christina Agualeriawhatever's nipple ring just shows up from thin air.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 09:07:14 AM »

there were 'rumours' for a very long time ciculating around the web that you could do it.  All the camera companies who made cameras with night vision denied that it worked.  A LOT of people were proving them wrong.  I believe Sony had the best camera for it.

Also, I heard on TV, or something that some of the new material dresses are made out of have a issue with LARGE amounts of flash.  Say, at a press event.  When they are lit, directly from the front, the material becomes near see through.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 12:16:36 PM »

Quote from: GGMark on September 28, 2006, 09:07:14 AM

there were 'rumours' for a very long time ciculating around the web that you could do it.  All the camera companies who made cameras with night vision denied that it worked.  A LOT of people were proving them wrong.  I believe Sony had the best camera for it.

Also, I heard on TV, or something that some of the new material dresses are made out of have a issue with LARGE amounts of flash.  Say, at a press event.  When they are lit, directly from the front, the material becomes near see through.
Well, this is different than the night vision thing.  They're just taking photos (from any camera) of celebrities in semi-sheer clothes and using Photoshop to brighten up the obscured nudity.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 01:03:40 PM »

it's the same principle that Sony's filter did though.  It enhanced the light to the point that you could see the contours just like this process.  It's just substituting the photoshop processing for the filter on the camera.  Keeps colors better this way too smile
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 01:17:50 PM »

I've always loved Jennifer Lopez's looks, but damn, looking at how her nipples are about ready to burst out of her shirt makes something want to be burst out of my clothes too!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 02:17:55 PM »

But how does it work? What's different about the camera? Or could you take any picture off the net and muck around with the filters? Like, are there basically cameras that somehow capture the light/image beneath clothing, or is it all a photoshopping "trick"?

And Christina A's breasts are hot as hell. They are big.

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 04:15:22 PM »

It has to already be a sheer outfit so skin tight and slightly see through.  All this technique does is alter the contrast and lighting to bring out what's under and technically already showing.  The camera just did the same thing real-time using light enhancement.
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 07:49:43 PM »

Quote from: Dafones on September 28, 2006, 02:17:55 PM

But how does it work? What's different about the camera? Or could you take any picture off the net and muck around with the filters? Like, are there basically cameras that somehow capture the light/image beneath clothing, or is it all a photoshopping "trick"?

And Christina A's breasts are hot as hell. They are big.

How do you tell one person from another? I recognize some of the people there, but certainly not all.

For example the girl in the glitzy outfit on the far left right underneath the Paparazzi Filth banner I have no clue who it is. She has great breastses, but she is nameless to me.
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 10:39:35 PM »

Quote from: Dafones on September 28, 2006, 02:17:55 PM

But how does it work?

It's MAGIC!  Who cares as long as it does?

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Darren8r

I like video games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »

I got it to work, I did the ultimate test.
I flipped a shirt(a white shirt) inside out, then I took a picture of me, and when I did these Magic tricks to it I could see the logo in full color on the other side, heres my results, before/after.

Now Playing: Skyrim
PS3: Darrenzo- (don't forget the dash at the end)
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 01:13:05 AM »

Sorry.  it wasnt one of the Bush daughters.  It was kerry's daughter.  here is the article on Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/kerry.asp

I will see if I can dig up more info on the night vision/xray thing.  Sony actually for awhile pulled one of the cameras in question.  it was even on the local news here in michigan a few years ago.  While I see that this site is just photoshopping pics.  I am pretty sure there is a camera trick that can be done as well.

*edit*

Edited for link.
http://www.spy.th.com/ir.html
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/see-thru-lens.html

« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 01:15:15 AM by GGMark » Logged
Darren8r

I like video games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 08:26:59 PM »

Ok after more playing, I did a google search for "White Shirt Lady Polo" and I got this

Then I did the Xray thing, and I got this:

Now Playing: Skyrim
PS3: Darrenzo- (don't forget the dash at the end)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: