http://gamingtrend.com
July 25, 2014, 01:51:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BORED!!!!!!!  (Read 1438 times)
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Hard partier

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2004, 06:25:56 PM »

Good night nurse, in two months of balls to the wall non-stop action and excitement at my new job, I realized just now that I've completed as much as I can in my job. I've now gotten everything completed that was hanging, everything is up to speed, I've got to document a few procedures and am waiting on a quote to finish a proposal, but otherwise I've actually completed everything. I sit here now bored out of my gourd. It's been a while since that happened actually... and I think I may start twitching...

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Fellow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 07:55:03 PM »

Better make the best out of it, because the next time things become so hectic that you feel an ulcer popping up, you'll wish you were back there, in that exact moment, feeling that exact feeling.

At least, that's how I treat boredom. It's a valuable commodity nowadays.  :wink:

X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425
Zaxxon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 03:53:32 AM »

Alright; this is the first and last time I'll resurrect an expired thread here, but it was just too appropriate to pass up.  I sure was bored for the past 28 hours until I registered here!
DPW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 03:55:06 AM »

Quote from: "Zaxxon"
Alright; this is the first and last time I'll resurrect an expired thread here, but it was just too appropriate to pass up.  I sure was bored for the past 28 hours until I registered here!

I wasn't bored...I spent all that time clicking reload... frown
Balshazaar
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 03:57:11 AM »

WBS, what is your job that it has you so bored?

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 04:27:55 AM »

Notice the date, man. I work as the Duplication and Traffic supervisor for Broadcast News Corp, as well as handle all their IT. Basically, I'm the hired Jack-of-all-Trades, and as there is an exponetial ton of things to do I'm very busy throughout all days (with one or two exceptions). I handle all duplications (VHS, CD, DVD), all digital encoding, all tapes that are sent to the networks we deal with, and so on and so forth. Some days it's alright, most recently it's been nuts.

Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Mr. Fed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 05:38:29 AM »

Don't you have a smokin' hot new wife?  Go home!  Or if you must spend time at work, write her poetry or songs or stuff.  That will stand you in good stead in 5-7 years when you get pudgy and flatulent.  It's savings in the marriage 401k, baby!

Popehat, a blog.  Now 35% less ugly!
Blackhawk
Gaming Trend Reader

?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 01:54:54 PM »

Quote from: "Zaxxon"

Tell me about it.  I woke up, got my cup of coffee, sat down at my computer, and thought to myself, "What now?"  I read Gone Gold the way other people do their morning newspaper.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 01:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Fed"
Don't you have a smokin' hot new wife?  Go home!  Or if you must spend time at work, write her poetry or songs or stuff.  That will stand you in good stead in 5-7 years when you get pudgy and flatulent.  It's savings in the marriage 401k, baby!

I do have a smokin' hot new wife, and as soon as I get the rest of the images back from my mom I'll post wedding pictures. I'm sure all the guys around here probably don't care a whole heck of a lot, but posting wedding pics on an internet site just seems like the trendy thing to do for geeks nowadays. But posting them in a manly way, just so we're clear. biggrin

Zaxxon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 01:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
Tell me about it.  I woke up, got my cup of coffee, sat down at my computer, and thought to myself, "What now?"  I read Gone Gold the way other people do their morning newspaper.

No, you read GG the way other people do their morning newspaper, late morning news-talk show, afternoon trash TV, dinnertime news, evening entertainment, and late night party place.  

Just like me.   frown
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: