Ok, so here's a quick recap:
1) Had tickets to see Beastie Boys. Posted an ad on Craigs List, talked to a cool girl, and made the date for Friday.
2) Thursday afternoon, she cancels, saying she has to work late but hopes she can make it up with dinner sometime. I email back saying "we could go late and it'd be fine" but she says no dice, let her know how it is, and sorry. She also again says we should definitely get together sometime later.
3) I get a coworker to go to the show with me, write her and say "Hope you don't feel bad, it's totally fine" and reiterate that I'd like to see her. No response to this email.
4) I write her Saturday after the show and tell her how it went and say I hope she had a good time and say "hope to hear from you soon!" No response as of yet.
5) Here's the kicker - Last night I was surfing Craig's List and I see a new personal that I'm 99.9% sure is her. Unless there are actually tons of girls out there who list PBR and rockabilly as major interests, I'd say the similarities are striking and unmistakable.
So anyway, I think it's pretty obvious that I did or said something that made this girl suddenly lose interest. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that it's worth it to drop her one more line and just say something like "Hey, haven't heard from you. Hope stuff is ok. Here's my number, call me if you're free and want to hang out." And if so, should I just go ahead and do it, or wait another day or two? The last time I heard from her was Thursday, and the last time I emailed her was Saturday before noon. I'm like Jon Favreau in Swingers, I want everything to happen right away
Anyway, thanks for the advice!