http://gamingtrend.com
September 19, 2014, 01:55:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica - Q&A  (Read 2197 times)
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Hard partier

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2006, 01:46:10 AM »

Alright gang. My curiosity on this show has finally peaked and I'm about ready to add it into the Netflix queue and start burning through it. So, should I check out the mini-series first and then start up Season 1 or will it make a heck of a difference? What makes this show different than any other sci-fi out there? Also, please note that I thought Firefly was average until the "Ariel" episode then became really solid, and that Serenity by comparison started strong but quickly became ass.

Also, if you guys just want a BSG thread to talk about what you love/hate/want to see with the show, then here you go. smile

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 01:50:29 AM »

Yes, start off with the mini series.  If I remember correctly, Season 1 starts off wher ethe mini series left of at.

I have to be honest it took me a little bit to get into the series.  I was one of the people who HATED that they changed Starbuck and Boomer into women, but I came around and started to love the series

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 02:14:21 AM »

Start with the mini series, it all connects so there's no reason to skip it.

I hated Starbuck too, but she grew on me.  Apollo is another I disliked, for different reasons, but he grew on me too.

As to why I like it, what makes it different...well, it does a good job of doing topical, 'real' life stories in a sci-fi context.   The way a Law and Order episode can take a real life story and base an episode on it, BSG does the same(though the focus is on politics).  In addition, the biggest strength to me is that there are alot of gray areas in terms of characters and ethics.

In keeping with the basic storyline, there are no 'bad' guys and 'good' guys,  just characters doing what they feel they need to in order to survive another day.   Now you might ask "aren't the Cylons 'bad'?"

Well, remember the tagline of the show is 'they have a plan'?  Until I know what that plan is, I'd refrain from calling them 'bad'.  Certainly not good from the human perspective, but that hardly makes them definitely bad.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 02:17:23 AM »

Watch miniseries..watch season 1..skip first half of season 2...watch 2nd half of season 2 smile

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
warning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 02:25:47 AM »

Yeah miniseries is the place to start.

Did you see the original series back in the 70's?  Did you like it?  If so you might be thrown off a bit by the new BSG.  Personally I thought the original BSG series sucked a metric ton of ass so I was glad for any and all changes.  Starbuck a woman?  Sounds great!  No robotic dog and annoying kid?  Sign me up!

Seriously it's probably the best sci-fi show out there.

Plus Battlestar Galactica killed broadcast TV so that counts for something.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 02:26:01 AM »

Mini-series is a must.  Sets everything up.  

What I like about the show- it's a very dark, gritty, and "realistic" take on the premise which takes its characters seriously and doesn't forget to address the "small" issues like personnel, food, and fuel shortages that would occur in such a situation while still focusing on the major arc.  

Plus, it has some really great production values with some absolutely stunning space battles.  

When you watch it, you might initially think the show is focused on shock value with some of the sex, gender changes from the original series, and a few other twists but just trust that the show will justify the changes in the long run.  

As far as Firefly goes- the shows aren't comparable in terms of tone, story, or really anything outside of the fact that they shared the same Visual Effects house.
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 02:41:57 AM »

Yep, here is an example of what Soulchilde is talking about....

The Old Boomer:

- - - - - - - -

and the New Boomer:

It was difficult for me to adjust also... for a good 3 to 4 seconds.  I think I am over the trauma now though.  

In the words of Janet Jackson in regards to Grace Park:  "It's allright with me."

biggrin

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 04:02:26 AM »

What I've seen of the original show I thought sucked as well so having a completely different take on specific characters is just fine by me. Though I'll miss Dirk Benedict. But then again when is Dirk Benedict not missed? smile

Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 04:25:56 AM »

Quote from: "whiteboyskim"
What I've seen of the original show I thought sucked as well so having a completely different take on specific characters is just fine by me. Though I'll miss Dirk Benedict. But then again when is Dirk Benedict not missed? smile

Well, you don't get Dirk, but you do get Richard Hatch.

It develops the characters a lot, and there is a reason for the way people react the way they do.  Starbuck does grow on you, but you'll be shocked by her at first.

I'm just curious, isn't the mini-series on the first season DVD set?  I thought it was, but I could be mistaken.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 04:44:45 AM »

Quote from: "Graham"
I'm just curious, isn't the mini-series on the first season DVD set?  I thought it was, but I could be mistaken.

Yes and no.  Best Buy had a "timed exclusive" on BSG S1 with a set that didn't have the mini-series included.  Then, when the official release came, it had the mini series as well as the 13 S1 episodes.  I would assume that Netflix would have the normal S1 and not the Best Buy exclusive but I can't say for sure.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 07:15:37 AM »

I started watching Battlestar Galactica recently as well, started with season 1 and now am ready to start the last disc of season 2.

There's only one thing I don't understand, who the frack is that blonde woman who's inside the doctor's head?

*** SPOILER WARNING ***

I was going with the story that she was a cylon implanted in his head, but now she's saying he's just crazy and he had his head checked and no chip was found.
Then she turns around and says she's his guardian angel (hell I'dl like a guardian angel like that!  :wink:) I gotta admit it's exciting wondering exactly what the cylons are up to, so if she's still around in season 3 (which I wont get around until it comes to dvd) I don't really want any spoilers.

Just short of 24, this has to be one of my favorite TV series, as made painfully clear by that near $100 dent in my wallet from buying seasons 1 and 2.0 from best buy just a couple days ago.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »

You can catalog me on the small side of people who absolutely hate this show.  This is not Battlestar Galactica.  It is a modern day sci fi tv show that could have easily been titled anything else.  I grew up with and loved the original and for its time (late-70's) it was excellent.  For those of you saying that you hated the original is it because you watch it now through adult eyes and can't stomach it or did you really hate it when you were in your early to late teens?  Yes, Boxey and Muffit may seen really corny and idiotic now but did you think that way back in your teens?  I'm sure back in the late 70's most of you were pretty awed at the original BSG on tv, especially after seeing Star Wars in the movies.

I watched a few episodes including part of the mini series (mainly at Hoagieheads recommendation) and I just couldn't see the praise for the show.  In my opinion, none of the actors fit any of the roles at all.  I particularly can't stand Edward James Olmos as Adama.  Lorne Greene is the only Adama.  And Hatch & Benedict just had that right chemistry, along with the rest of the Blue Squadron, that made them so likable.  And Lloyd Bridges was the real, cool commander of the Pegasus, not Ensign Rho.  In the original all the characters were striving towards a common goal and were a team (for the most part).  In the remake it feels more like they are all working against each other.  Like they are shooting themselves in the foot (with bullets - see below).

I also can't stand this idea about Cylons being human clone things.  Wow is that original.  Great way to save on the budget.  And the gratuitous use of sexual overtones, especially with that Cylon chick (yuck) is ridiculous.  Yes, let's try and drag that late teen to early 20's demographic into the show with sex!  And what's with that opening theme song!  You have to be kidding.  Why couldn't they take the original BSG music & intro and revise it instead?

Last, but not least.  Bullets?  Freakin' bullets from guns?  They have a huge Battlestar and they use "bullets?"  I just can't get over that.  They should have at least laser side arms don't you think?

The only thing I am impressed with is the camera work on the space scenes/battles.  That is pretty darn impressive, and different, and very eye catching.  It is very dramatic and really gives you a sense of what it might feel like in a Viper during battle.

Modern sci fi shows today just don't have that magic.  The only modern sci fi show that truly captured the feel of sci fi was Farscape.  And of course that got cancelled.  I really was excited when I first heard about this remake of BSG.  But it fell flat for me.  And for me anyway, if I can't like the characters or the actors playing them then it's doomed from the start.  And I do feel bad because with movies, tv and videogames I usually like most.  Some of my friends and family can't believe I don't like the new BSG because I love sci fi, everything from Star Wars to Star Trek and everything in between.

At least I tried.  

biggrin

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 02:00:43 PM »

While I don't quite know where they're going with the season 2 finale, I'm really digging this show.  To be fair, I did and still do like the original, but I like it in the way that any kid likes old shows he grew up with.  

I think that the 'Law and Order' effect that was mentioned earlier doesn't help those of us who are living through current events.  If you unlink your brain from current events and rate the show on it's own merits, I think you'll come with a show that is a little inconsistant in the early episodes (I still haven't been able to sit through 'Water') and finds its feet in Season 2.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 02:47:43 PM »

Somebody needs to lock Starshifter up in the brig with a couple of man-hating cylons!

I just finished the last disc of what I thought was season 2, but unfracking believable season "2.0" (which was $39.99) was only HALF of the second season! WTF! I'm severly disappointed that the last episode left you with a "to be continued" after Commander Adama and Admiral Older Hot Chick are about to battle it out.

And it left me still wondering about the blonde in the doctor's head, if she's just a figment of his imagination or if she's really a cylon or some other character. The cylon prisoner on board the other battlestar left a lot to be wondered..

In short, I'm hooked on this show, maybe even more than 24.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »

Quote from: "Starshifter"
You can catalog me on the small side of people who absolutely hate this show.  

Why am I NOT surprised?  "Mr. Open-Minded" doesn't like the new concept of the show.  Quite frankly, I am surprised you even WATCH professional hockey anymore now that the game has changed so much.  But that is a different subject.   :wink:

I am curious about one thing though... if they had called this show something else, do you think you would like it?  It sounds to me like the root of your animosity of the show is because it bastardizes your vision/memories of the original series... true or false?

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 04:20:11 PM »

Quote from: "corruptrelic"
Somebody needs to lock Starshifter up in the brig with a couple of man-hating cylons!

:lol:  That was good corruptrelic!  I like it.  But, do you mean the real Cylons from the original or the fake watered-down human lookalikes of the remake? :wink:

Quote from: "Lockdown"
I am curious about one thing though... if they had called this show something else, do you think you would like it? It sounds to me like the root of your animosity of the show is because it bastardizes your vision/memories of the original series... true or false?

Bingo!  Lockdown nailed it!  I meant to say this in my post.  Yes, if it was its own sci fi show (in no way connected to BSG) I probably would get into it and enjoy it.  And you are so right.  It really does bastardize my vision and memories of what BSG is.  I just can't get over that hump.  I kept thinking of the original when I was testing this new show and I kept getting angrier and angrier.

Chalk one up for Hoagiehead!  You would probably make a great psychiatrist.  In that case, can you tell me what is wrong with Devil?  :wink:

XM Channel 76
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 04:50:29 PM »

Best show on TV.

EVERYONE is f'd up in some what or another...no one is safe-nothing happens they way you think it will, no one is good or evil, you never know what will happen next, who dies, who is who...that is the best part of the show for me.

I too had reservations about a lot of the characters- it took a while for all of them to grow on me but....well after watching the season fanale, I have to  say, I love this show!
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 05:43:50 PM »

Even as a kid I knew the original BSG was crap.  It was such an obvious "let's cash in on the Star Wars craze even though we don't have the slightest clue how!" excuse for a show that it was laughable.  My little sister liked it though.  To give her credit, she likes this new version even more.

edit: corruptrelic, in the second half of season 2 you get an answer as to Six's nature.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 06:06:34 PM »

Yep.  Even as a kid I knew the robotic dog was silly.
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 06:40:44 PM »

Quote from: "warning"

Speaking of, if I recall, wasn't there  a Boxy charater- introduced in the mini-series...and never heard from again?
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 07:26:04 PM »

Certainly was.  Boomer kinda' watched over him for a bit.  I'm not sure what happened to him though.

I actually liked the old show as a kid.  I wonder if I would like it if I watched it now... I really don't know.  One thing I LOVED about the old show was the little introduction at the beginning:

"There are those who believe... that life here... began out there. Far across the universe. With tribes of humans... who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians... or the Toltecs... or the Mayans... that they may have been the architects of the Great Pyramids... or the lost civilizations of Lemuria... or Atlantis... Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man... who even now fight to survive... somewhere beyond the heavens."

That was cool stuff, spoken by the Imperius Leader himself I think.

LD

pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 06:16:37 PM »

Quote from: "walTer"

Speaking of, if I recall, wasn't there  a Boxy charater- introduced in the mini-series...and never heard from again?

He showed up again in maybe one of the S1 eps.  But, Moore and company apparently left the rest of his scenes on the cutting room floor, as they really had no place in the story they were trying to tell.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 07:48:41 PM »

As for the cylons.  not sure about how the clone thing works with them.  I dont think they know either, from whats been happening lately.  I do like that the ships in this one ARE cylons.  They dont have pilots.  'Scar'.

Now.  As for the cylons looking human.

Did you miss these guys?  granted they arent the old ones.  Somehow I dont think the old series would appeal to the generations growing up now.  I LOVED and still do love the old series.  I watch it whenever I catch it on SCI-Fi or whoever happens to be showing it.  Changing the name of the show doesnt do anytning but call it something else.  Serenity who?  Everyone knoew it was Firefly.  So who cares what its called.

Personally, I find the acting to be very good.  Sometimes its a little hoakey, and there are characters I dont like, but dont you find that with any series?  not everyone is a top notch actor.

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that the reason they took the names of the pilots from the original show, in THIS show, was to honor heroes of earth or something like that?

The cameos, and sometimes regular appearances of the old apollo as the black marketeer, and such I think are a nice touch.

Whats wrong with bullets and nukes?  it keeps a sci fi series grounded in things we know about.  Things we know how they work.  No techno babble required.  Whats one of the things that most people make fun of Star trek for?  The Techno babble and made up words.  

Not everyone is going to like everything on TV.  Thats why we have so many shows, and so many channels.  This is the only actor based tv series I watch.  I dont watch much other than history and Discovery.  Food network.  I make it a point to try and get out of work early on fridays or mondays to catch BSG.  I like it.  Even my GF sits and watches it with me, and she hates sci-fi.  I said it before, but if shes willing to sit and watch it, AND pay attention to it, and not just zone.  it has to have something there.
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 01:27:30 PM »

Quote from: "GGMark"
As for the cylons.  not sure about how the clone thing works with them.  I dont think they know either, from whats been happening lately.  I do like that the ships in this one ARE cylons.  They dont have pilots.

This is what just doesn't work for me.  Ships are Cylons?  That concept just doesn't appeal to me.

Quote from: "GGMark"
 'Scar'.  Now.  As for the cylons looking human.

Now I admit that Cylon does look really cool! If they would have made the show without the "human clone" thing or "ships as Cylons" and just had it with these Cylons all over the place, piloting ships and being led by their Imperious Base Star leaders, I would be all over this show!  From what I hear from alot of people that watch the show you don't really see these Cylons all that much (budget reasons?).

That really is an awesome looking Cylon!

XM Channel 76
warning

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2006, 02:29:11 PM »

So you have an incredibly advanced "race" of cyborgs, right?  Why wouldn't they have units that were designed just for space flight?  They don't need to create a protective atmosphere inside a ship to survive so why build a cylon and then build a separate ship?  When I first saw the ship-lon I thought "Of course!"

Give in Starshifter.  Join usssss.......
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2006, 02:51:54 PM »

Give in Starshifter.  Join usssss.......

I will tell you what.  I will make a deal.  Since people are slamming me in my CHARMED thread, I will agee to watch a few episodes of BSG in a row and make an honest effort to appreciate the show IF one of you BSG-lovers would agree to watch a few episodes of CHARMED and try to appreciate it.  We can then discuss the episodes we watched.

Anyone interested?  And no cheating!  You can't get your girlfriend or wife to watch CHARMED and tell you about it!   biggrin

XM Channel 76
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2006, 03:26:38 PM »

How can you criticize BSG for using sex to pull in the 20-somethings and then praise and promote Charmed for it's "hot women"?
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2006, 03:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "godhugh"
How can you criticize BSG for using sex to pull in the 20-somethings and then praise and promote Charmed for it's "hot women"?

Therein lies most of our confusion. smile

As for the robot ships, just look at the Terminator series. You have an advanced race of cybernetic beings with self-aware AI. What makes you think they wouldn't make autonomous ships among other things?

Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2006, 06:15:56 PM »

Now I admit that Cylon does look really cool! If they would have made the show without the "human clone" thing or "ships as Cylons" and just had it with these Cylons all over the place, piloting ships and being led by their Imperious Base Star leaders, I would be all over this show!  From what I hear from alot of people that watch the show you don't really see these Cylons all that much (budget reasons?).  That really is an awesome looking Cylon!

The problem with this is that it would change the entire dynamic of the show.  The tension with people not knowing who is a Cylon and who isn't is a huge part of the series.  I admit, I thought that the raciness of the series at the beginning was a bit unnecessary.  However, it did lead up to a point where it makes sense.

It would be nice if this series brought some kind of sci-fi reniassance.  At a time where there are few good sci-fi shows on, it's nice to see one of this quality.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2006, 06:49:59 PM »

I can see why they did the ships the way they did.  it doesnt make sense, to me anyways, to have a bunch of robots, piloting a ship, when you have AI, why not just plug that into the ship instead?

Now, with recent events in the series, I think you may see a change in the way things are done.   But not sure.  I think it still makes sense to use 1, instead of 2-4.

Was trying to be vague about a certain event, without giving anyting away to people.
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 07:20:23 PM »

Quote from: "godhugh"

Because Charmed is not sci fi and Charmed I believe was designed for just that purpose, except I enjoy the premise of the show (witches vs. demons) so it doesn't bother me.  In my brain a sci fi show can succeed without the annoying sexual stuff.  I know I'm weird.  I just hate it when a sci fi show has to rely so much on sex or sexual overtones to bring people in.  Case in point - the pilot episode of Enterprise where that stupid Vulcan woman and the guy were spreading that gel crap over each others bodies for decontamination?  I never watched another minute of that series after I saw that.  And I was on thin ice anyway since the title song was utterly horrible.

XM Channel 76
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 07:25:32 PM »

....And I was on thin ice anyway since the title song was utterly horrible.

Although I watched the entire run, I totally agree...as soon as that song played the first time, I knew the series was doomed...

Ok sorry for the derail, back to BSG!!
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »

Anyone know when BSG season 2 (point whatever) is due out? I'm still feeling the "ripped off sting" by buying season "2.0", which I thought was the entire second season. Why didn't they just wait until season 2 was over and then release season 2 the way it's supposed to be done?

Starshifter I hate to hand it to you, but the old saying "Sex sells" is still genuine.
Personally I didn't think there was anything over sexual about battlestar galactica, but now I'm beginning to think, if there wasn't anything sexual about it at all, would I still like it as much?
IMO, it's got to be one of the best shows on TV right now and I urge you to find that man card of yours, as far away as it may be, take hold of it and declare yourself a man again, and join the rest of us in enjoying one of the best damn TV series out there right now!

GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 08:12:43 PM »

I never really watched charmed.  I saw a few pieces of episodes, and the acting and story just never grabbed me.  i almost started to watch again when Rose joined, and then I was like Nah, shes not that great of a ctress anyways.

I suppose things could have changed.

Charmed also doesnt look to appeal to someone of my 'age group' either, I dont think.  I will be 33 in April.  

Oh well.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 09:07:59 PM »

Anyone know when BSG season 2 (point whatever) is due out? I'm still feeling the "ripped off sting" by buying season "2.0", which I thought was the entire second season. Why didn't they just wait until season 2 was over and then release season 2 the way it's supposed to be done?

I think the decision to release Season 2 in two parts on DVD was driven by the decision to split the season in two parts for broadcast.  Plus, ten episodes really isn't that bad of a deal for a cable show- most cable series only run 13 episode seasons anyways and are comparably priced (and sometimes even more expensive).

Plus, the release let people who missed out catch up before the premiere of the second half of the season.  I'm one of them- I got behind during a cross-country move at the end of the summer so I just waited until the DVD set was released in December and I was all caught up for the second half of S2.  And I'll still happily buy the next DVD set.
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 10:16:50 PM »

About the Cylons as ships, I think it makes perfect sense.   We have 'smart' bombs now, almost everything we make has a computer chip in it now...think about it.   Now the Cylons aren't organic, living things- they are machines.  What is a ship(flying or floating)?  A machine.  I'd be surprised if EVERY machine a Cylon had or used wasn't, in itself, a Cylon.

About the sex thing, there's no way I'd agree that BSG has used sex in a gratuitous way.  I don't want to risk spoiliing anything, so I'll be a little vague, but sexual attraction is a motivating factor for Baltar.  That is a major element of his character.   That being the case, Six's appearance(most of the time SEXY!) is completely justified.

Outside of Six and Baltar, I don't see alot of sexuality to BSG.   There are relationships, so there are scenes pertinent to that.  There is material related to the consequences of sexual behavior.  But really, where is the 'sex sells so let's throw this in for no other reason' type material?  I don't see it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: