http://gamingtrend.com
September 30, 2014, 10:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baseball Playoffs  (Read 602 times)
Devil
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »

Not that I care all that much, but can't believe there isn't a single post in here...

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 02:11:26 PM »

well now there is  Tongue  Yankees lost, that's all I really cared about.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »

I'd like to see the Rockies win, just because they have never won before.  Maybe Cleveland in the AL, but it doesn't matter much to me who takes the AL crown.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »

ive been too busy biting my nails and cursing the names of varitek, drew, crisp and lugo

and holy shit is the schedule annoying as hell - that extra random off day really pissed me off
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 08:44:34 PM »

Quote from: Doopri on October 19, 2007, 07:29:33 PM

ive been too busy biting my nails and cursing the names of varitek, drew, crisp and lugo

and holy shit is the schedule annoying as hell - that extra random off day really pissed me off

By Redsax law you can't curse V-tek, however Drew, Crisp and Lugo are fair game and need lots of cursing. At least Tito got his head out of his ass and is starting Elsbury tonight, I wish he'd start Hinske or Kielte instead of JD Drew. The problem with JD is that he's a lot like a hot girl from a distance, he can be an impressive offensive power, but once you get close up there's a lot of warts all over the place. Crisp is gone next year, and Lugo is solid defensively, and we don't have a lot of prospects for short stop.

I really am surprised that hinske isn't our everyday right fielder. He's very much in the Trot Nixon, blue collar mold, and he was the AL rookie of the year and has so much more potential.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »

At least Tito got his head out of his ass and is starting Elsbury tonight

i was going to wait until gametime to check out the lineup and was hoping it would happen!  woohoo!  i was pretty tolerant of crisp during the year because of the fantastic d he brought to the table, so i overlooked his shortcomings.  when it was obvious that there was a guy who had all the speed and probably all the defensive talent combined with how awful crisp has looked this series and i was starting to lose it

and i have about 70 million reasons why kielte or hinske isnt starting...  please, please someone bite on that contract in the offseason...
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 01:25:38 AM »

Quote from: Tebunker on October 20, 2007, 08:44:34 PM

I wish he'd start Hinske or Kielte instead of JD Drew. The problem with JD is that he's a lot like a hot girl from a distance, he can be an impressive offensive power, but once you get close up there's a lot of warts all over the place.
I really am surprised that hinske isn't our everyday right fielder. He's very much in the Trot Nixon, blue collar mold, and he was the AL rookie of the year and has so much more potential.

As a Tribe fan I wish he would have started Hinske instead of JD Drew in game 6 too.  mad

Game 7 tonight and I don't like our chances.

We needed to win game 5 in Cleveland.  But Beckett was too good.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 01:40:58 AM »

yeah, I'm thinking the Tribe ain't going to do it.  But the Yankees lost, so I'm happy.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: