http://gamingtrend.com
September 03, 2014, 07:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Mofo Wallets - just got mine.  (Read 2450 times)
ravenvii
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2004, 12:22:11 AM »

I just broke down and ordered a wallet from www.badmofowallets.com. It just arrived today, and it rocks. Very nice construction, looks like it'll last a long time. It looks better than the pictures. And it comes with a business card with the Ezekiel quote that Jules likes. As a wallet, it fucking rocks - two dollar pockets, 8 credit card pockets, a zipper pocket for coins, and 5 plastic pockets for pictures, business cards, ID, whatever.

If you're a fan of Pulp Fiction, this wallet is the one to get (there's other Bad Mother Fucker wallet makers out there, but I picked this one, and I'm glad I did).
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 03:51:41 AM »

That's cool....I didn't think they sold these LOL!

But I dont think I can stand the... "interesting looks" I would get everytime I pulled it out  :wink:
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 12:12:09 PM »

That one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.  smile

I can imagine me pulling that out after a business luncheon.  I don't think it's going to impress the clients...

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 01:34:36 PM »

Quote from: "Blackadar"

I can imagine me pulling that out after a business luncheon.  I don't think it's going to impress the clients...

Unless they liked Pulp Fiction. smile And who does not love that gem of a movie!? Well ok, maybe some old fuddy-duddy that goes to church 7 times a week, but who wants to do business with him? slywink

Besides, since its only on one side (when the wallet is open) it would not be hard to prevent others from seeing it. Actually, I thought it was a bit rude to "display" your wallet anyway (kinda of like saying "oooh, look at all the money I have. haha i rock.").
warning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 02:59:42 PM »

Quote from: "Toe"
Quote from: "Blackadar"

Unless they liked Pulp Fiction. smile And who does not love that gem of a movie!? Well ok, maybe some old fuddy-duddy that goes to church 7 times a week, but who wants to do business with him? slywink

Besides, since its only on one side (when the wallet is open) it would not be hard to prevent others from seeing it. Actually, I thought it was a bit rude to "display" your wallet anyway (kinda of like saying "oooh, look at all the money I have. haha i rock.").

I go to church at least once a week and I love the movie.  Does that count?   :wink:

Actually, if most Christians got past the language they'd find it's a very powerful movie about redemption.
DCW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 04:39:53 PM »

That's too cool! Dumb? Whatever! It be funnier than hell in certain situations - especially if you're being held up in a diner!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: