http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 05:22:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnie to Hollywood-I told you i would be Back!!  (Read 2520 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 11:52:12 PM »

and his next film will be.....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »

Good for him. He's been in office which is like acting school - I hope he can act and grow beyond his own caricature that he's pigeonholed himself into.

Mind you, I'm not holding my breath.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2011, 08:07:09 PM »

Now that he's single (Shriver left him - apparently he's someone elses daddy with one of the hired help) I can see there being some backlash to his career as a cheater.

I'm looking forward to youtubers splicing the nuptuals with "I lied!"

Here is Taiwan Animators take on the situation with the breakup.

[edit] corrected first URL to go to the daddy news story.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 01:20:57 PM by Purge » Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »

Well, I guess he has now firmly locked himself out of his political career, which means he'll have to rely on his career as an actor from now on. Hooray! smile
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 17, 2011, 08:40:20 PM

Well, I guess he has now firmly locked himself out of his political career, which means he'll have to rely on his career as an actor from now on. Hooray! smile

Oddly enough he had this kid before he ran for Governator.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2011, 05:16:21 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on May 17, 2011, 10:37:28 PM

I don't really see what's odd about it. It's amazing that he's managed to keep it secret for so long though. The fact that he comes out with it now shows that he has no aspirations of continuing his political career.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »

I do have respect for him coming clean and taking full responsibility for it.

I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2011, 02:40:27 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 18, 2011, 05:16:21 AM

I don't really see what's odd about it. It's amazing that he's managed to keep it secret for so long though. The fact that he comes out with it now shows that he has no aspirations of continuing his political career.

I don't think there was much to continue anyways  icon_biggrin

Because I can,
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 18, 2011, 02:40:27 PM

Quote from: TiLT on May 18, 2011, 05:16:21 AM

I don't think there was much to continue anyways  icon_biggrin

Yeah, I agree. It's good that he's able to see the same thing, unlike many other politicians that go on far longer than they should have a right to.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 03:42:39 PM »

Quote from: Purge on May 18, 2011, 01:22:00 PM

I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.

He only came clean because he got caught. If the nanny wasn't going to run to the tabloids with the story he wouldn't have said a word.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »

It's hard for me to respect someone for coming clean when it happens many years after the fact AND after he's done the things that he wanted to do and couldn't have if he had come clean earlier.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 18, 2011, 03:43:57 PM

It's hard for me to respect someone for coming clean when it happens many years after the fact AND after he's done the things that he wanted to do and couldn't have if he had come clean earlier.

This, and

Quote from: JayDee on May 18, 2011, 03:42:39 PM

He only came clean because he got caught. If the nanny wasn't going to run to the tabloids with the story he wouldn't have said a word.

this.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »

He really did fuck it up big time. That illegitimate kid is over 10 years old. He kept the secret this long. I actually feel bad for Maria Shriver and her kids.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 06:45:12 PM »

Quote from: rickfc on May 18, 2011, 03:46:27 PM

This, and

Quote from: JayDee on May 18, 2011, 03:42:39 PM

this.

Look at the way Tiger Woods handled his indiscretions. Do we know the nanny was going to run to the tabloids? Why would that not be the first news piece then? I'm not suggesting anyone pin a medal on the mans chest here, but being forthright and honest to the media and the fans about his kid is better than trying to hide it. Clearly he could hide it. He knew how. Perhaps he had a deal with her that while he was in office she'd not go to the media, and since he was voted out she could apply pressure to support his other child.

Also, how could Maria NOT have noticed the nanny's kid shouting "get to da choppa!" and not see the family resemblance? slywink

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2011, 07:07:16 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on May 18, 2011, 03:50:21 PM

He really did fuck it up big time. That illegitimate kid is over 10 years old. He kept the secret this long. I actually feel bad for Maria Shriver and her kids.

ditto.  that's a monumental f you to his family.  they were living alongside their half brother all those years without a clue.  that's a douche move if ever there was one.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on May 18, 2011, 07:07:16 PM

Quote from: PR_GMR on May 18, 2011, 03:50:21 PM

ditto.  that's a monumental f you to his family.  they were living alongside their half brother all those years without a clue.  that's a douche move if ever there was one.

In the Kennedy family, that's par for the course.

Not that Maria earned the pain she's been put through.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2011, 02:11:03 AM »

and now he's putting his acting career on hold:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=648413&GT1=28101

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2012, 11:34:10 PM »

Ha,how great is this

From The Sun
Terminator star Arnie, 64, battered his right shoulder while filming his latest movie and apparently by coincidence his 65-year-old Rocky pal Sly was at the same medical centre, also needing treatement for a shoulder injury.

The Governator thrilled fans by posting on his WhoSay.com account: "After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting The Expendables 2 and The Last Stand, it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder.

"Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery.

"Now we're ready for another round of great times and action when we shoot The Tomb. #greattobeback."

And although they may have been in competition with each other back in the '80s to be the biggest action star, the high-kicking muscle men are now the best of friends.

They starred in a string of blockbusters, with Arnie's Terminator franchise, Predator and The Running Man, and Sly's Rocky and Rambo films.

The veterans are appearing together in The Expendables 2, set for release in August and in The Tomb, which sees them trying to break out of an inescapable hi-tech prison.

Arnold only recently returned to acting after leaving his position as the Governor of California in 2011. 

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2012, 11:46:43 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on February 09, 2012, 11:34:10 PM

oh dear god they look old  icon_eek

Because I can,
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2012, 11:47:48 PM »

Considering they are as old as my parents I think they look pretty damn good comparably.  I guess steroids and plastic surgery will do that.  slywink

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: