http://gamingtrend.com
September 22, 2014, 06:16:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apprentice 10/21 "Exorcism of the Gerbil" SPOILERS  (Read 1730 times)
Greggy_D
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2004, 02:00:02 AM »

Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    biggrin

They finally got rid of The Gerbil (Stacy).  Well deserved and WAAAAAAAY too late.  She needs to learn to shut her damn trap and stop being so stubborn.

She bugged the hell out of me from Day 1.  See ya sweetie.
JSHAW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 02:34:57 AM »

EXACTLY!

I'm glad she's gone. She talked too much and never accepted responsibility for anything.
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 01:16:30 PM »

Me too.  I watched it at my g/f's house and we were all cheering smile

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
mb737
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 01:47:10 PM »

I only ever saw her for 5 minutes this morning on the Today show (because I can't stand Trump's ego) but she has big calves.

And for all you folks who secretly love her while professing your hatred of her to seem cool: she said she's completely single.
Falator
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 02:22:36 PM »

She is quite short...
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 03:01:23 PM »

She's annoying, but i did feel bad for how they ganged up on her, even though it was really the PM that screwed the pooch on this task.

Trump and Co. were correct. If you have a good idea, but you can't sell it or get people to accept it, then you are an ineffective leader. I've had this experience myself and it is very frustrating.
JSHAW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 04:50:19 PM »

If you have a good idea, but you can't sell it or get people to accept it, then you are an ineffective leader. I've had this experience myself and it is very frustrating.

IF your idea was good or even great and you DID NOT explain it well enough that people saw the worth in it and bought it, THEN I'd say you were an ineffective leader.

IF your idea sucked, and you couldn't sell it  I'd say that you suck as a leader because you've overestimated the worth of the idea/concept and the people you were selling the idea to recognized it was a bad idea and they shut you out because of it.

You CANNOT force people to accept an idea if they don't want to. Some people are stubborn and resist change, others just like to buck the system and will go kicking and screaming before they accept an idea. If you explain to people the value they get from buying into your idea and how it benefits them, they are more likely to take the deal and go with it than not.

Sometimes timing is everything and you catch someone at the right moment when they are open to listen to an idea and they say "SURE, make it happen".
JSHAW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 04:53:07 PM »

And for all you folks who secretly love her while professing your hatred of her to seem cool: she said she's completely single.

There's a logical reason why she's single, she's way too annoying and chatty for a sane person to be able to stand.  :lol:
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 05:05:27 PM »

Quote from: "JSHAW"
If you have a good idea, but you can't sell it or get people to accept it, then you are an ineffective leader. I've had this experience myself and it is very frustrating.

IF your idea was good or even great and you DID NOT explain it well enough that people saw the worth in it and bought it, THEN I'd say you were an ineffective leader.

IF your idea sucked, and you couldn't sell it  I'd say that you suck as a leader because you've overestimated the worth of the idea/concept and the people you were selling the idea to recognized it was a bad idea and they shut you out because of it.

You CANNOT force people to accept an idea if they don't want to. Some people are stubborn and resist change, others just like to buck the system and will go kicking and screaming before they accept an idea. If you explain to people the value they get from buying into your idea and how it benefits them, they are more likely to take the deal and go with it than not.

Sometimes timing is everything and you catch someone at the right moment when they are open to listen to an idea and they say "SURE, make it happen".

True. Not being able to explain the value of an idea is part of selling it.  Stacey's problem is that she had no respect to begin with b/c she is such a motor mouth. Being a dog owner in NYC for many years, teh wife and I thought her idea for pet pictures was very good, but she lost them (correctly) by pushing for the costumes.

Plus George wasn't there to stick up for his fellow Brooklyn alumni  :wink:
Sam is the Man
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 05:06:27 PM »

Thank God (or Donald, same thing I guess) she's gone. While I try to be careful about drawing conclusions about people's personalities on the basis of an edited TV show, it was pretty obvious from the fact that any time she discussed anything her nostrils would flare up and she'd get defensive that she is an annoying little biznatch.

Can you imagine having her as a lawyer? I don't know if she's a trial lawyer, but boy would that be embarrassing, having to be represented by an emotionally explosive chipmunk.
JSHAW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 05:24:51 PM »

What I'm finding really amazing about this season's group of contestants is that RIGHT NOW there isn't a single person left that has the same level of competence and worth as an apprentice as last season's people.

The one's left now just aren't that great nor do they stand out as being impressive as last season's. If I had to compare Bill & Kwame against what's leftover now it would be like comparing Michael Jordan to a grade school kid on a playground.

This may be a little early but my pick for final 2 contestants are;
Jennifer M. & Raj. and if I had to pick a 3rd it's Kevin.  All the rest are going down.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 07:22:27 PM »

After she was fired I was hoping she would climb inside her wheelie suitcase and the vallet would roll her out to the cab and put her in the trunk.
Falator
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 07:25:47 PM »

What I'm finding really amazing about this season's group of contestants is that RIGHT NOW there isn't a single person left that has the same level of competence and worth as an apprentice as last season's people.

The one's left now just aren't that great nor do they stand out as being impressive as last season's. If I had to compare Bill & Kwame against what's leftover now it would be like comparing Michael Jordan to a grade school kid on a playground.

Jennifer M. & Raj. and if I had to pick a 3rd it's Kevin.  All the rest are going down.

Nobody is as bad as that one women from the last season though. I think she was the last women left. She was the one who got a call from their travel agent during dinner that they didn't know where jessica simpson was and she told the travel agent to deal with it because she was busy (eating). Then she went back to the dinner table and when the project leader asked her who was on the phone, she said nobody... She also did a  bunch of other stupid stuff.
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 07:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "Falator"

Nobody is as bad as that one women from the last season though. I think she was the last women left. She was the one who got a call from their travel agent during dinner that they didn't know where jessica simpson was and she told the travel agent to deal with it because she was busy (eating). Then she went back to the dinner table and when the project leader asked her who was on the phone, she said nobody... She also did a  bunch of other stupid stuff.

Don't forget Nick the copier sales guy. I wouldn't have bought anything from him, let alone have him run a company. And that Amy chick was a major biatch.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2004, 07:55:23 PM »

But Amy had her head on straight, was a solid business woman and was the only person to not be in the board room for the first several episodes last year. Omarosa (Trump help me, I know their names) was so delusional it bordered on comical. After the show, someone at GG posted a link to some funny as hell buttons, and the one I wanted said, "I got hit in the head with dry wall, and now you're a racist." biggrin That about summed up Omarosa.

No one this season except Teh Bradford and Pamela "Die Children" have proven themselves to be solid, and we saw how fast both of them were canned. Now we're left with a bunch of whiney biatches on the women's team, and a pretty solid group of guys with one or two weak links. Caroline may be a suck up extreme to Trump, but she nailed it when she pointed to the women and said, "You're embarrassing to business women everywhere." So, so true.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Jag

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2004, 08:44:54 PM »

Speaking of teh Bradford. One of my employees met him and Raj in a local bar last week. She said that Raj was drunk and all over her, putting his hands in her pockets and pawing at her (what a surprise!), but that Brad was ok. I assumed this means that most likely Raj doesn't win.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2004, 01:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "Jag"
Speaking of teh Bradford. One of my employees met him and Raj in a local bar last week. She said that Raj was drunk and all over her, putting his hands in her pockets and pawing at her (what a surprise!), but that Brad was ok. I assumed this means that most likely Raj doesn't win.

The winner hasn't been chosen yet- that will be done in the live finale.  I'm sure most of the contestants know who the final two will be though.
Frog's Honey
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2004, 03:52:58 AM »

Nobody is as bad as that one women from the last season though. I think she was the last women left. She was the one who got a call from their travel agent during dinner that they didn't know where jessica simpson was and she told the travel agent to deal with it because she was busy (eating). Then she went back to the dinner table and when the project leader asked her who was on the phone, she said nobody... She also did a bunch of other stupid stuff.

Just to clarify, you are talking about Omarosa.  At the point in the show you are talking about, she had already been kicked off - in fact she wasn't even in the last nine or ten.  That was the finale episode you are talking about.  Amy was the final woman, and she was an excellant business person.  Amy made it to the final four, her and three guys.

You go girl!! smile  Plus she is from Texas as well. smile

I Love The Law!  smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: