http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 11:04:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone catching phish shows soon, or this weekend?  (Read 186 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2012, 01:55:06 PM »

Getting ready to drive to near Pittsburg in a few to see what one would assume will be a killer show. My buddy did Cincinnati last night as well, and we are also doing Cleveland tomorrow. Nice little mini vacation. It's amazing how I can't ever get up early, but up at 9 today! I should not have drank what I drank last night... Today and tomorrow are going to be bad enough... So, anyone here into this sort of awesome music? paranoid
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on June 23, 2012, 01:55:06 PM

Getting ready to drive to near Pittsburg in a few to see what one would assume will be a killer show. My buddy did Cincinnati last night as well, and we are also doing Cleveland tomorrow. Nice little mini vacation. It's amazing how I can't ever get up early, but up at 9 today! I should not have drank what I drank last night... Today and tomorrow are going to be bad enough... So, anyone here into this sort of awesome music? paranoid
I just know that I have a cover somewhere they did of Gin & Juice and it makes me laugh every time.

I got nuthin'.

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 07:13:48 PM »

have fun in the Pitts!  icon_twisted

Quote from: Kagath on June 23, 2012, 02:51:17 PM

I just know that I have a cover somewhere they did of Gin & Juice and it makes me laugh every time.

I've never been able to find their cover of that, I know I've seen The Gourds cover (NSFW lyrics obviously) listed as them though.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 02:38:16 AM »

There is no Phish cover. The Gourds cover is the only one, and it has been mistakenly been attributed to Phish. The Gourds >>> Phish.  icon_biggrin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: