http://gamingtrend.com
August 29, 2014, 12:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Idol 2008  (Read 9267 times)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »

I ... I hope David A. gets a snow shovel in the face.

Is that boy burdened with EVERYTHING in the world? Could he stop rattling his nasal cavity while singing? The bashfulness is almost as annoying as the pubescent girls screaming out for him.

Kids like that got beaten up in my school, and once they go all emo they're never heard from again.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »

What a shocker. Obviously people are not voting for who did the best job, or Carly & Syesha wouldn't have been the bottom two. Jason is still hanging on by those stinkin' dreadlocks of his. He must go!

I'm beginning to wonder if the final two will be David vs. David. IMHO: David C to the end, David A go away (the sooner the better).

I'm happy to see Brooke still there. I don't think she deserves to win, but I like drooling when she's on screen. Did you see her in the Ford commercial? Hot Hot Hot!

CEO of the GT Post Padders Club
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 04:28:26 PM »

Quote from: Purge on April 24, 2008, 03:16:34 PM

I ... I hope David A. gets a snow shovel in the face.

+5!

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »

You guys are mean!  Leave my poor l'il David A alone!  As much as I love him, I still think he looks like an awkward robot any time he isn't singing.  Maybe it's just flat out shyness/nervousness at age 17, who knows.  I do think it may hurt him towards the finale though.  One thing to note, his "Think of Me" rendition as kind of a pop ballad marks the first time he's actually transcended the "save the world" thematic songs and allowed himself to be more of a teen pop crooner for all the pre-teen girls.  The studio version sounds great, btw.

Back to the show, man Leona Lewis kicked major ass.  Compare her performance to Mariah's the last couple of weeks and I think Mariah may be getting a little nervous.  And keep in mind she was discovered in the British Idol so she should theoretically be in the same league as Idol winners or contestants we see now.  Kind of puts Syesha, Carly and Brooke into a different perspective.

In the mean time, my weekly predictions continue to suck big time.  Given the popularity vote, it's just too hard to predict.  Jason was so horrible he looked like he was practically asking to leave the show and yet didn't even fall into the bottom 2.  I loved seeing him yawn when the camera panned to the backstage.  What gives?  While I've never been a Carly fan from the getgo, I thought she had the skillz to reach the final 4 or even 3, but bam, she's gone!

I guess in the end unless there's a major surprise, it will be all about David vs. David.  Both of them have proven extremely versatile AND popular.  David C has the momentum now, though, and possibly a stronger fan base, plus more range, confidence and experience (side note: I recently learned he has a full album released in 2006).  David A has the more accessible, pure voice (for non-rockers), and is so damn cute you want to put him in your pocket; the camera can focus all the way in on him without scaring little girls away.  I would guess he commands the very young female vote, and probably the senior citizen vote while David C has the majority of everyone in between.  Who shows up to vote at the finale, and who gets Jason and the girls' votes is the big question. 

After he sang "Imagine" I declared the competition over and David A the winner (over at OO), so I'm gonna stick with that prediction to the end.  Unfortunately (or fortunately for you haters) I may be a horrible jinx since my predictions in the subsequent weeks have been wrong just about every time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:00:43 PM by rittchard » Logged
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2008, 12:15:26 AM »

If it comes down to David A vs. David C, David A will win handily. Not because I believe he is the better artist, but because he is a poster boy for the type of marketable, malleable, manufactured pop star that American Idol wants. This kid has no artistic drive, he lets his dad choose his songs for him. You can practically see the record execs licking their chops at having this little automaton  that they can bend to their every whim.

Unfortunately, America will play right into the record companies' hands. You think the 80-year old grandmas of the world are going to vote for the rebellious Cook? You think all the moms are going to be picking up the phone for the bad boy versus the kid they'd practically pay to take their daughter to the prom?

Sorry if all that sounds bitter, as I was a David A fan early on. But it has become increasingly apparent that he is a talented but soulless robot.
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 03:05:04 AM »

I agree with YK. David A, merely needs to show up and he will win this thing. And frankly it wouldn't surprise me to see Jason outlast David Cook.

David Cook should have this thing locked down, he is by far the most talented performer this season, but this show is not about talent, it's about who the 14 year old girls would most like to rub naughties with. But that may well be the intent of the producers. I have lost a great deal of interest this season. I usually just fast-forward to Cook's performance these days.

And I have to tell you, Mariah Carey, Dolly Parton, and Andrew Lloyd Webber theme weeks have done nothing to make me want to watch. Yech. This show seriously needs to lose the 'mentor' approach, and just let them sing what they want, every week. It would be 100x more interesting, and what's funny is, Archuletta would probably still pick the same stuff he has been. When ALW week came up, I thought about how tailor-made Archuletta was for that style. He sings the same thing every week -- 'moving ballad in tribute to the poor and downtrodden'.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 03:46:19 AM »

Shovel, meet face.
<<BWOONGGG!>>

It's like the gong show, except all the metal is on the mallet.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 08:11:40 AM »

My hope is that David A's fan base has peaked and that any voter for Carly, Syesha or BrOOke  will not jump on his bandwagon after their singer is eliminated.  I'm hoping the voters shift over to David Cook but who knows how many votes Archie gets each week, he may out draw the others combined.

Snow shovel to the face Archie, snow shovel indeed!

Too bad Kristy Lee Cook is gone, she could have rocked Niel Diamond's  "America" for the patriotic vote.

I hope someone sings "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show"  (I bet Amanda would have done it), Well I hope David A doesn't sing it but anyone else would be fine.  Other than those two songs I have a hard time thinking of Neil's other works.. I guess Song Sung Blue and Sweet Caroline are a couple of others.
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 03:59:26 PM »

Even if David Cook doesn't win, I'll bet he gets a record deal. He certainly deserves one.

David A needs to go back to school and grow up.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »

No, that weed was bred by this show and needs to get pulled. icon_twisted

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2008, 05:55:40 PM »

David C will be more successful either way - personally I think he's more talented, more attractive and has a better voice than Daughtry.  I still think he can win the whole thing - he's been winning on dialidol more often now, and he has had more volume of feedback in the iTunes reviews (and apparently more sales if you believe that one site that was trying to track it).  Contrary to David C, David A needs to actually win to be more successful.  Maybe he can carve it out as a #2 the way Clay Aiken did, but I think he'll need more guidance from producers, etc. to sell well, and they always tend to favor the winner in terms of release schedule, etc.
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 05:35:47 AM »

David Cook is a steamroller in high gear! He's gonna take out anyone in his way!

Puhleez America, get rid of Jason!! He totally sucked tonight.

I'm still standing by my David vs. David prediction for the crown. I just hope David C wins. I'd prefer to see David A. eliminated before then, but I don't think it'll happen.

Loved Brooke's first song! My parents have the Monkee's album that has that song on it, and I listened to it a lot when I was a kid, so maybe that's why I liked it.

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »

Jason - Ugh. I never had as big a problem with Jason as most do...until tonight. His suckiness shone through so brightly I could no longer ignore it. September Morn? Seriously?

David C - Rocked it. Easily the best vocalist (aside from David A) left in the competition. This guy's going to do well, whether he wins or not. He'd probably be better off coming in second, so he's not tied into AI's debut album deal.

Brooke - Errrr. Second song was MUCH better than the first, and got close to the old Brooke I knew and loved. However, that first song was atrocious. Great song, horrible karaoke performance, and she looked awkward and uncomfortable the whole time. Brooke has been on a steady decline with me for 3 or 4 weeks in a row now.

David A - There's no doubt he can sing, but my God he is so perfect it's annoying. Definitely wish I had my snow shovel last night, especially after watching him do 'America." (Is there anyone on the planet who didn't predict he'd do that song?) Vomit.

Syesha - Poor Syesha. I think she bloomed too late in the competition, and she'll probably pay for it tonight. She's really gotten better over the past few weeks, but without an early fan base to build on, all that improvement will ultimately prove to be for naught. I think she'll have quite a career on Broadway when this is all said and done, though.

Overall it was just a very weird night. Paula, drug-addled as usual, thinking one contestant sang twice when he'd only sang once? Simon and Randy gently trying to talk her out of her dementia...I expected the Top 5 show to be amazing considering the talent this year, but what we got was a bizarre and decidedly average evening.
Austin

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »

What's next week's theme? 
jament
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »

My 8 year old daughter reviewed Brooke's first song:  "Donkey did it better in Shrek."   There ya go.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »

Hopefully no theme next week for Final 4, maybe judges pick or something?

I actually thought Syesha was the best last night, which is also why she'll probably go tonight.  Sweet and pretty the first song, then fun and sassy the next.  Her only chance is anti-Simonists voting for her after his comment about her being in trouble.  In fact I almost think he deliberately said it to help her.

Brooke was OK, awkward in song 1 but good in the second.  I thought David C looked smug and overconfident yesterday, plus his voice sounded overly hoarse and it didn't have the good vocal sound I'm used to.  Maybe it was allergies cuz it's been warm/windy out here in California, I dunno.  Judges and audience now love him so I guess it doesn't matter. 

Jason I thought was not horrible but I still wish he'd go soon. 

David A was fun, wisely picking the 2 most popular Neil Diamond songs.  I actually thought he was better the first one, first time he showed a little flirtatiousness with Sweet Caroline.  I thought America would be better but oh well.

Prediction: Brooke goes home tonight.  But since I'm always wrong, it will actually be Syesha.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2008, 07:26:18 PM »

Quote from: Austin on April 30, 2008, 12:45:22 PM

Next week should actually be pretty cool. Based on the strength of the top 5 performers Idol was able to get Columbia to release the entire Willie Nelson song collection. It's a 2hr show on both Tuesday and Wednesday of next week with a special performance by Willie himself. Paula has returned from the future with a recording of the performance.
Geezer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2008, 08:35:48 PM »

Quote from: Crawley on April 30, 2008, 07:26:18 PM

Quote from: Austin on April 30, 2008, 12:45:22 PM

Next week should actually be pretty cool. Based on the strength of the top 5 performers Idol was able to get Columbia to release the entire Willie Nelson song collection. It's a 2hr show on both Tuesday and Wednesday of next week with a special performance by Willie himself. Paula has returned from the future with a recording of the performance.

David A has been channeling Rick Astley the entire season.  It's not just the voice that is utterly at odds with the appearance, it's the whole annoying, dorky presence that just makes you go "ugh."
PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2008, 11:48:50 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 30, 2008, 07:09:58 PM

Prediction: Brooke goes home tonight.  But since I'm always wrong, it will actually be Syesha.

Wait a sec: I think you just made it where neither Brooke nor Syesha will go home tonight. Right?

I'm sooo confused!

Next weeks theme? It's Weird Al Yankovic week!! OOOhhhh boy!

PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2008, 05:42:53 AM »

Noooooo!! She's gone!  crybaby crybaby crybaby

Jason, you should have been gone! It's time to find all those teenage girls voting for him and SMASH their cell phones to bits!!! icon_evil

Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2008, 08:43:38 AM »

Quote from: PaulBot on May 01, 2008, 05:42:53 AM

Noooooo!! She's gone!  crybaby crybaby crybaby

Jason, you should have been gone! It's time to find all those teenage girls voting for him and SMASH their cell phones to bits!!! icon_evil

Ahh well I had Syesha going home but BrOOke wasn't much of a surprise.  How Jason keeps staying around baffles me no end.  I guess I'll just have to get used to the idea that David Archuletta will be the next Idol (does it matter?  I never buy any of their songs) after seeing that guest singer run over and molest him on live TV.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2008, 05:50:27 PM »

Hey I actually got it right for once!!!  Of course since D and D are safe I had a 1 in 3 shot   thumbsup

Man I was a big Brooke fan in the beginning but I couldn't stand her constant sobbing every week, give it a rest, girl!   crybaby crybaby crybaby  My feeling is Simon's (intentional?) comment to Syesha gave her the edge over Brooke.

So who will crybaby's votes go to?  Traditionally you'd think they would go to the last remaining female, which should boost Syesha.  But Jason is kind of like a girl with his long hair, so maybe he'll suck them up.  Both Davids have cried already so the crying vote will cancel itself out.

I think Ryan said something about legends of rock and roll for next week's theme?  I wasn't sure what that meant.  Either way it's a free pass for David C.  David A may struggle with the theme, but he still has Syesha as a buffer.

Prediction: Jason finally goes home next week.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on May 01, 2008, 05:50:27 PM

Prediction: Jason finally goes home next week.

At this stage its kinda sad that its no longer about their individual performances and all about their popularity. It really doesn't matter how they perform anymore.

Think the best parts of the results show last night was Simons first crush calling in, the So You Think You Can Dance preview, and Brooke trying to sing through sobbing and tears. I couldn't help but laugh at how bad Brooke sounded after being unableable to pull it together. I can't recall another Idol falling apart as bad as that before.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2008, 07:44:37 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on May 01, 2008, 05:50:27 PM

I think Ryan said something about legends of rock and roll for next week's theme?

It was "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" as I recall. So songs from inductees, I assume.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »

Yeah, I had mixed feelings about Brook. Initially I liked her but then was turned off by her general attitude (I am such a good girl), but then again I enjoyed her "sit-at-the-piano-and-sing" songs well enough. But, in the end, they got kinda boring since that was basically all she could do well imho.

What I thought was going to be an incredible top 12 has turned out to be the biggest borefest yet for me. Each theme week has been horrible imho. While there have been a few good performances now and then, I think overall it has pretty much stunk due to the themes. Oh well. I think it will be hard to beat David A unfortunately as much as I am starting to loathe him.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »

While I understand how you guys could not like David A, I think you are a bit harsh on him.  He just turned 17 and is clearly in a shy/awkward stage, yet is putting himself on display in front of millions of people every week.   There is a world of difference between being 16/17 vs. David C at 25 in terms of life experience and knowing who you are, feeling comfortable in your own skin, etc.  Yes, he had "experience" being on stage for Star Search, but again there's a world of difference being a child parading around at 12/13 vs. entering adolescence on a world stage.  Sometimes I find it painful watching him while he's standing around, he just seems so awkward, like he doesn't know what to do with his hands or what expression he should maintain on his face.

I'm not saying anyone should feel sorry for him (particularly since he'll be a millionaire before the year's over), but cut him some slack, he's just an awkward (and high probability gay) kid with a freaky, domineering show-dad.  Hopefully he doesn't go "bad" like so many other young show biz kids.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2008, 09:56:36 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on May 01, 2008, 09:50:13 PM

I'm not saying anyone should feel sorry for him (particularly since he'll be a millionaire before the year's over), but cut him some slack, he's just an awkward (and high probability gay) kid with a freaky, domineering show-dad.  Hopefully he doesn't go "bad" like so many other young show biz kids.

He really looks like he is NOT ready to handle fame on the level he is going to experience. He's also boring. No slack!

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2008, 02:15:09 AM »

I think I mentioned this on OO, but Jason Castro looks exactly like a female temp we have working in my office. If she had dreads she would probably get mobbed by teenage girls when she walked through the mall. I've been dying to walk into her office and say something like, "I thought your first song was OK last night, but Randy was right, the second one really sucked. You're probably going home tonight."

Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 02:26:23 AM »

Quote from: Toe on May 01, 2008, 07:56:28 PM

Yeah, I had mixed feelings about Brook. Initially I liked her but then was turned off by her general attitude (I am such a good girl), but then again I enjoyed her "sit-at-the-piano-and-sing" songs well enough. But, in the end, they got kinda boring since that was basically all she could do well imho.

What I thought was going to be an incredible top 12 has turned out to be the biggest borefest yet for me. Each theme week has been horrible imho. While there have been a few good performances now and then, I think overall it has pretty much stunk due to the themes. Oh well. I think it will be hard to beat David A unfortunately as much as I am starting to loathe him.

I agree 100% with everything you wrote, and I blame the producers of this show for taking the most talent they've had yet, and completely drowning it in suck. The theme weeks this season have been completely laughable - at least once they got past Lennon/McCartney week.

Dolly fucking Parton? are you kidding me? (this one turned into lovefest for Jesus)

Andrew Lloyd Webber?! (worst production decision in the show's history, IMO)

Neil Diamond for the icing on the suck cake.

Now I'm just pulling for David Cook to turn pro, and preferably on his own terms.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008, 04:22:08 AM »

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame night.

woooooweeee one of the most interesting nights I've seen on the show.

David C - 2 odd picks from him, not sure what to make of it.  All those hall of famers and he picks Duran Duran?  I don't know what to make of it.  Vocals sounded hoarse and off again.  It didn't go anywhere special.  Second song was decent, I wasn't personally familiar with it but he did a good job.  He should be fine again til the final, though if he slacks off too much you never know.

Syesha - she unfortunately just doesn't have the voice to pull off either number, but her performance capability has really moved higher in the past few weeks.   Sexy and sassy in a Beyonce-ish way singing Tina Turner, then gorgeous and diva-esque on the second number.  All the crying during judging couldn't hurt either.

Jason - a disaster and a half.  I felt like he did it on purpose and is essentially asking off the show.  He was quoted in Entertainment Weekly saying he was ready to go, and this may have been his ultimate attempt.  But it could backfire, and the horrible performances/feedback might spark a wave of sympathy that saves him and dooms Syesha.

David A - he's sooooooooooooooo dreamy smile  Picking it up with some sweet and tenderness, those pretty eyes shining into the camera.  Every little girl in America's heart (and mine) just melted.  I loved the little mini-nod to Sean Kingston (Beautiful Girls) during Stand By Me, making him semi-current for once.  Love Me Tender, OMG.  Yeah I'll love you tender.   icon_twisted   Just kidding!  No issue this week, both his numbers were constantly busy the first 10 minutes.

Hopefully Jason finally goes.  He all but begged to be let off the hook and Syesha is dying to stay so give her a friggin break, America.  David C didn't seem as hungry this week, but he may be saving the best for last.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:24:10 AM by rittchard » Logged
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2008, 04:31:20 AM »

Archuleta. Snow Shovel.

It's like the guy's nasal passage was the special effects for the sewer levels in Half-Life 2.

And rittchard, that's gotta be jailbait for you.

PaulBot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2008, 06:09:57 AM »

David C is still my fave!! Rock on witchyabadself!

Syesha: Hooooweeeeee girl! You was lookin' reeeallly goood!!! Shake it, baby! Oh yeah, this is a singing contest... sorry....

David A bores me, but he is good. He will be around to the end battling with David C for the crown.

Jason must die. If he isn't gone this week, there are many people in this country that deserve to pay $4.00 a gallon for gas because they're all a bunch of FREAKIN IDIOTS!!!

Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2008, 08:09:30 AM »

Don't take this the wrong way...but are most of you guys gay?
I just looked in on this thread and was a bit taken aback by what some of you wrote..

No big deal, just wondering...

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 08:36:30 AM »

Jason must have thrown in the towel on the show, that was a nightmare far beyond any other singer from this years top 12 (ok I'll give you KLC's eight days a week song as up there too).  One good thing about David Arculetta is he will never see the snow shovel coming since his eyes are always shut or barely open.  David Cook was just ok but sails through to next week and Syesah is saved by Jason's meltdown (or purposeful attempt to bail out).  No question about it, Dreadlocks is packing his suitcase for the trip home.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »

Not sure wtf was going on with my sound, if it was the our DVR recording or the HD feed, but we basically had no band sound for the entire competition. You could just barely hear anything at all from the band, so it was really hard to get a good feel for any of the performances. Only time I could hear the band was when they did the recap of the performances at the end. frown

David C: Horrible song choices considering what he had to work with. 2nd was definately better than the first though.
Syesha: Good song choice, did not care much for the arrangement of the 1st song though. I thought her 2nd song was great.
Jason: Really bad.
David A: Good song choices although I did not care much for the 2nd song's arrangement. I think it would have sounded better if he had just stuck to the original.

Prediction: David C and Jason in the bottom two. Jason going home.

Austin

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »

Did anybody else cringe when Syesha was talking about how her song had so much Civil Rights meaning, but the broke down weeping because she managed to find new meaning in it as she applied it to her personal life and changes she is going through?  It just came off... off to me.
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »

Quote from: Austin on May 07, 2008, 12:35:09 PM

Did anybody else cringe when Syesha was talking about how her song had so much Civil Rights meaning, but the broke down weeping because she managed to find new meaning in it as she applied it to her personal life and changes she is going through?  It just came off... off to me.

Well she is a wanna-be actress so I can't help but think that she is plying those skills as often as she can to generate more support. I would not suprise me in the least if she planned everything out in detail, including going light on the masscara so as not to generate too big a mess when she turned on the tear fountain.

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »

Quote from: Toe on May 07, 2008, 12:26:04 PM

Not sure wtf was going on with my sound, if it was the our DVR recording or the HD feed, but we basically had no band sound for the entire competition. You could just barely hear anything at all from the band, so it was really hard to get a good feel for any of the performances. Only time I could hear the band was when they did the recap of the performances at the end. frown

I noticed this during the first song, sound balance was way off with the band coming through as just a whisper... I stopped paying attention after that. They all sucked.

Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »

Nah, she's just a sensitive emotional person. I really dont get that she is acting. David C on the other hand comes across as an aloof, arrogant, hey-look-at-me-aint-I-great person to me.

For me and who I want comes down to a process of elimination...I don't like the David's and Mr. Dreadlock is gone, So I'm pulling for Sayessha. But what started out as this could be the best Idol ever devolved into the most boring one yet for me.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2008, 01:55:04 PM »

David C isn't aloof, he just knows he's better than the competition.

Be that as it may, he may not actually WANT to win. It's not like he isn't heading for a record deal anyways.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: