http://gamingtrend.com
July 22, 2014, 03:38:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A book for GGer's and their ladies  (Read 910 times)
WW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2004, 05:30:26 AM »

I give you The Surrenderhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060732466/qid=1097471382/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_2_1/103-7074431-9457431A book about anal intercourse.
As a young woman, Toni Bentley danced with the New York City Ballet, and made a second career writing well-reviewed books about it. She knew George Balanchine and co-wrote Suzanne Farrell's autobiography, and she can delicately describe the agony of toeshoes and the psychological rigors of the barre. Now she has turned her literary attention to another activity that stretches body, mind and psyche: sodomy.
In addition to enjoying the physical act itself -- which she finds "unwinds" the lower bowels -- the atheist Bentley insists that she found a spiritual ecstasy in buggery.
Just think of the look on your wife's face on Christmas morning as she reads the dustjacket. And you single guys should buy lots of copies. Hand them out at the end of the first or second date.  :idea:  :shock:

I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe
 WW
DPW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 05:37:04 AM »

Isn't it just easier to get her drunk and put it in her butt? thumbsup
Hamsterball_Z
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 07:00:24 AM »

"I am sitting on the threshold. Perhaps this is the final paradox of God's paradoxical machinations: my ass is my very own back door to heaven. The Pearly Gates are closer than you think."

Heaven needs an enema.   smirk

(HBZ)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: