http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 06:07:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW]GTville 3 - GAME is CALLED due to work  (Read 7628 times)
rshetts2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 06, 2010, 07:29:13 PM »

Quote from: ravenvii on August 06, 2010, 01:25:16 AM

Quote from: Qantaga on August 05, 2010, 08:22:08 PM

ravenvii, by tonight do you mean the current night? The one after rickfc was lynched?

Actually I am not sure. But basically Soulchilde PMed a couple times asking for my scan, and when I got on I replied with isgrimnur, then came to the thread and saw that the day has already came so I assumed I missed the night's scan. However when it turned night, Soulchilde went ahead and sent me the result of a isgrimnur scan, which I posted here.

Hate to be the rabble rouser but I have some issues with this situation.  As I understand it the nite turn phase goes  Hunter protect, ww kill, Priest scan and Seer scan.  If the priest goes unprotected and is chosen as the kill then he doesnt get his scan for the night,  am I correct on that?  Because if I am then he shouldnt have been able to scan Isgrimnur until after the wolf kill was determined and since I havent chosen who to protect, Ravenii shouldnt have this info.  On the other hand, if this is a belated scan from the previous night, one already forfeited,  that is a "bending" of the rules and I think we should have been informed that it was being allowed.  Because without Soulchildes verification, I have become very suspicious of Ravenii.  If he is a wolf and had knowledge that Isgrimnur was the priest, then telling us Is was a normal serves to protect his cover and we have absolutely no way to prove otherwise, without scanning Ravenii.   So we either have a situation where ravenii claims to have information he shouldnt or the rules were bent without us being informed.  Either way I feel we have been boxed in to having to use our scan on Ravenii.

Being new at this I apologise if any of my assumptions regarding turn order is incorrect and if it is please let me know, still until I know otherwise I have to assume the rules were not bent for the previous days scan and that leads e to believe that Ravenii is a wolf in priests clothing.      Help me out here villagers!  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 07:35:07 PM by rshetts2 » Logged

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2010, 07:36:14 PM »

No edits on your posts, dude...
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 06, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »

Hate to be the rabble rouser but I have some issues with this situation.

Sounds to me like you've got it right.  Either Soulchilde screwed up or ravenvii looks like a wolf.  RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

I have absolute faith in the power of people to be stupid.

My vision is augmented.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »

oops on the edit  all I did was correct a grammatical error out of force of habit.  I did realize my mistake after I did and sent a PM to Soulchilde explaining my mistake.  Sorry

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »

Daybreak

The fury of the remaining werewolf was a sight to behold as bits and pieces of  rshetts2 was found all over his house. Written on the floor:

Heaven has mercy!  I don't!

1. rickfc - dead dog
2. Jaydee
3. ravenvii
4. DarkEL
5. CeeKay
6. Einsteinium - leg is now a putter
7. Qantaga
8. Isgrimnur - first meal
9. ScubaV
10. Moliere
11. rshetts2 - very little left to identify
12 bulletpig
13. Newcastle - lynched innocent

Majority is now 5.  Once majority reached voting is closed

Deadline for voting is Sunday @ 6 pm est. 

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 06, 2010, 08:33:33 PM »

Note: I had written this before Soul posted the night's results. I'm going to post it unedited, but remember that I wrote it before I saw the results. I'll go back and see if I need to rethink any of it now.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what to think.

I actually tend to think that ravenvii posting Isgrimnur's innocence lends a bit of credence to his being the Priest. I know I may be tragically wrong and looking at this backwards, but here's how I see it:

If ravenvii was a wolf, he would have seen his partner rickfc being lynched and known that he was alone against the rest of the villagers. His time and attention would have been devoted to trying to pick his next target. He would also have known that he would need to wait until after the results were posted about the night's kill before he could come out with the pretend (fake) results of his "priest scan." (Plus, as I said earlier, it doesn't seem to me that a Wolf pretending to be the Priest would have said that he missed a scan. He and his partner would have come up with anything they wanted, even saying they scanned an innocent newcastle, if that suited their needs). A fairly experienced player like ravenvii would have been focused on his wolfiness and would have been less likely to have made such a serious mistake.

It seems more in line with an innocent Priest on vacation, with just a casual eye on the game, rather than a wolf who had the game on the line, making such a grievious error.

I'm seeing him as an absent-minded, vacationing, innocent priest, rather than an attentive wolf who just lost his partner and then made a huge mistake. Of course, he could be weaving a magnificent ploy, so I'm certainly not giving him a pass, by any means, and I think he deserves a lot of consideration as wolf going forward.

I would also say that he does not need protection tonight because of that uncertainty.

Maybe Soul can give us some clarification, but it seems like he had sent ravenvii the results of the Isgrimnur's corpse and ravenvii misread the timing of the event, due to his vacation, or posted it before Soul wanted him to. Now that I have revealed myself as Seer, I think it's within the bounds of the game to say that some of my notes from Soul have said to make sure I wait until after his write-up before I post anything I learned from my scans. ravenvii may have misread that in his PM.

I don't even mind going forward with the game as it stands, without any clarification from Soul, if Soul thinks a clarification woud be game breaking.
--------------------------------------------------

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 06, 2010, 08:38:50 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on August 06, 2010, 08:28:51 PM

Daybreak

The fury of the remaining werewolf was a sight to behold as bits and pieces of  rshetts2 was found all over his house. Written on the floor:

rshetts2... Nooooo!

We'll miss you and do our best to avenge your death.

As for my scan, ScubaV is an innocent villager.

That leaves us at:

*Innocent

Qantaga
JayDee
ScubaV

*Possible Wolf

ravenvii
DarkEl
CeeKay
Moliere
Bulletpig

We'll have 3 shots to find them.

Unfortunately, today is likely my last day alive. I'm sorry that I couldn't get the second wolf for you.

~Switchfoot
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 06, 2010, 08:44:09 PM »

so, did the priest check a body?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 06, 2010, 09:10:13 PM »

Yeah I want to hear from ravenvii on how many scans he's done up to this point and what the results are.

My vision is augmented.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 06, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »

Aside from ravenvii my other two targets at this point would be Moliere and DarkEL.  As I said earlier Moliere has acted much like bulletpig was in the earlier stages of the game, that is to say doing a whole lot of nothing and lurking in the shadows.  DarkEL has been more visible, but has been dragging his feet the whole game especially on the critical rickfc vote.

My vision is augmented.
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 06, 2010, 09:33:49 PM »

My gut is telling me Ceekay because looking at his posts he has really not done anything but one liner posts.

Of course my gut has been wrong for three games straight now so not sure what to do.

My order right now of who I think might be the wolf is

1. Ceekay
2. DarkEl
3. Moliere
4. ravenvii

We at least know that it is now one single person.  I am assuming that Qan will be wolf meat if we miss on the lynch.  So for right now I am voting Ceekay
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: August 06, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on August 06, 2010, 08:38:50 PM

That leaves us at:

*Innocent

Qantaga
JayDee
ScubaV

*Possible Wolf

ravenvii
DarkEl
CeeKay
Moliere
Bulletpig

I would agree with this assessment - while there is still the possibility that you are a wolf in hiding - you haven't been acting very wolfish, so I'm willing to give you my trust.

The fact that you've cleared two other villagers is proof that those two are absolutely innocent villagers. So we know without a shadow of a doubt that JayDee and Scuba are trustworthy as well.

The whole Raven scan thing is irksome to me. On one hand if he was the wolf - what would have been the benefit of saying he missed his first scan? He could have just lied that he did it and got a villager. But then the odd comment yesterday about suddenly having scan data was very suspicious.  I really don't know what to think of it.
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: August 06, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »

Quote from: ScubaV on August 06, 2010, 09:15:48 PM

Aside from ravenvii my other two targets at this point would be Moliere and DarkEL.  As I said earlier Moliere has acted much like bulletpig was in the earlier stages of the game, that is to say doing a whole lot of nothing and lurking in the shadows.  DarkEL has been more visible, but has been dragging his feet the whole game especially on the critical rickfc vote.

Well for the RickFC vote yesterday I had a full day of meetings and then a club meeting last night. So I really didn't have a lot of time to do the analysis that i wanted to do before I cast my vote.  (I kept hopping online via my iPhone to keep up to date everytime I had a moment alone). That's why I didn't participate much yesterday.

On the positive side of things - the bit of analysis I did get done last night - looked pretty positive that the wolves had almost no chance of winning. We still outnumber them by far too much since we were able to catch one yesterday.
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: August 06, 2010, 10:05:43 PM »

So before I head home for the day - here are my thoughts on everyone (in no particular order:

JayDee - Villager
ScubaV - Villager

Qantaga - Today I trust that he is the Seer, if he survives the night however - my suspicion of him will go up to 11.   

ravenvii - Really torn about him. Soulchilde has been in the forum several times and has never given an explanation for his disappearing / reappearing scan. I was all set to believe him as the priest but my suspicion is growing rapidly.

CeeKay - Not sure. He draws a lot of attention to himself which could be a hiding in plain sight type of ploy. Also been pretty chummy with RickFC and was very quick to point out that he had voted against RickFC on day one (which seems like a wolfish thing to do -- vote for the packmate early on to claim that as proof that they weren't partners)

Moliere - I really don't have a good read on him. He's been walking that fine line between lurking and being active. He hasn't acted particularly wolfish at any time, but he also hasn't impressed me as being out and out a villager either.

Bulletpig - One of my top suspects. Lurked and lurked for several days until he was called out and then suddenly started posting a lot.

So in short - I'm trying to decide between voting for Raven, Ceekay and Bulletpig.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 06, 2010, 10:54:08 PM »

Quote from: DarkEL on August 06, 2010, 10:05:43 PM

CeeKay - Not sure. He draws a lot of attention to himself which could be a hiding in plain sight type of ploy. Also been pretty chummy with RickFC and was very quick to point out that he had voted against RickFC on day one (which seems like a wolfish thing to do -- vote for the packmate early on to claim that as proof that they weren't partners)

chummy with rickfc?  only if you mean in an chummy 'I et your babies' way.

leftovers?

Because I can,
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 06, 2010, 11:10:58 PM »

I've got to run out for the evening but I briefly wanted to get my thoughts down.

For me it's between ravenvii and Bulletpig.

ravenvii - The whole situation with his scan hasn't felt right. It could just be a vacationing/timing mix-up but I don't know.

Bulletpig - In my opinion over-compensated when called out for his silence. It doesn't mean he's guilty as an innocent person could do the same to try and convince everyone of their innocence. But it's suspicious.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2010, 01:04:00 AM »

Quote from: ScubaV on August 06, 2010, 09:10:13 PM

Yeah I want to hear from ravenvii on how many scans he's done up to this point and what the results are.

I'd like to know this information, too.

~Switchfoot
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2010, 03:03:16 AM »

Quote from: JayDee on August 06, 2010, 11:10:58 PM

Bulletpig - In my opinion over-compensated when called out for his silence. It doesn't mean he's guilty as an innocent person could do the same to try and convince everyone of their innocence. But it's suspicious.

I'm jumping on this train. Out of town this weekend with limited access to the Internet.

Bulletpig

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2010, 03:48:39 AM »

withdraw Ceekay

Moliere just voted for me for the second time.  I wasn't sure why he was coming after me again so I decided to go back and take a look at his activity in the game.

After seeing his lack of posting and even when he did post it was nothing of substance, I am deciding that I call shenanigans!

Below is a list of Moliere's posts for the game.  I did remove quoted text he included from others to make it easier to read but if you look the quality of the posts and in frequency, I believe this is very suspect behavior.

I understand that there are a few that have me high on their radar. Take a look though and explain Moliere's actions to me.

What do you have to lose.  We lynch Moliere today.  If he comes up clean then take me out tomorrow.

Page 2

Quote from: Moliere on August 01, 2010, 11:07:46 PM

FTFY

rshetts2

You try too hard to be one of the innocents, Sir. And for that I banish you to the pits of hell!

Page 3

Quote from: Moliere on August 02, 2010, 12:02:28 AM

paranoid

Page 3

Quote from: Moliere on August 02, 2010, 01:40:01 AM

As a bot CeeKay has an autoresponder for every GT thread along with an autocreator for random new threads. Whether he's a wolfbot remains to be seen.

Page 3

Quote from: Moliere on August 02, 2010, 02:02:21 AM

That's because wolves' votes don't count towards the lynching.

Page 4

Quote from: Moliere on August 03, 2010, 02:21:24 AM

Joining the Qantaga propaganda train. Withdraw rshetts2

newcastle

Page 6

Quote from: Moliere on August 05, 2010, 12:00:57 AM

I'm jumping on this train unless ravenvii says something more interesting.

bulletpig

Page 7

Quote from: Moliere on August 05, 2010, 01:51:43 AM

Withdraw Bulletpig for now...

Page 9

Quote from: Moliere on August 07, 2010, 03:03:16 AM

I'm jumping on this train. Out of town this weekend with limited access to the Internet.

Bulletpig
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2010, 04:16:06 AM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on August 07, 2010, 03:48:39 AM

If he comes up clean then take me out tomorrow.

Well now, you know it doesn't have to be an either/or thing. Just look at the Purge/PeteRock wars of the last game. smile

I'd still like to hear from ravenvii before I make a decision.

~Switchfoot
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 07, 2010, 04:39:11 AM »

No time to read, but I'm flying home tomorrow (New Orleans is awesome by the way). If I was called out or something, I'll answer tomorrow (if I wasn't lynched by then that is).

I'll just say that Einsteinium is an innocent villager.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2010, 04:55:02 AM »

Quote from: ravenvii on August 07, 2010, 04:39:11 AM

(New Orleans is awesome by the way).

Aye. N'awlins is quite the experience.

Quote from: ravenvii on August 07, 2010, 04:39:11 AM

If I was called out or something, I'll answer tomorrow (if I wasn't lynched by then that is).

We're looking for some clarification on the timeline and sequence of your scan of Isgrimnur.

I know you're flying home, but hopefully you can give us some insight before too late tomorrow, since we're on a Sunday Noon EST deadline. This is a crucial vote. We have three shots to hit one wolf from a pool of five possibles.

~Switchfoot
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 07, 2010, 01:40:34 PM »

and from beyond the grave comes the sound of rshetts voice...  I've got somethin to say,  it's better to burn out, than fade away!     headbang

Good luck everyone,  have fun!

ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 07, 2010, 03:11:27 PM »

Actually in Soulchilde's post it says a 6pm deadline on Sunday not noon. 

So if ravenvii is to be believed he didn't miss a scan.  From Soulchilde on page 4 regarding the second night:
That is correct.  The priest will get thier first scan tonight.  They can either scan the wolf kill or the lynch.  The wolves only learn the role of their kill not the lynch

So up til now there have been two scanning opportunities and ravenvnii has reported results on Isgrimnur and Einsteinium.  Two for two.  He could be a wolf, but as someone said earlier it doesn't make sense to proclaim a missed scan which draws attention to himself when he could have just lied about who he scanned or the results.  And then there's this post from ravenvii also on page 4:
Actually, the priest didn't get a chance to scan last night, so he couldn't tell either way.

And withdraw rhetts2, you better protect me because now the wolves know.

Stupid Soulchilde and his untold rule twist... Tongue biggrin

I looked every Soulchilde post from the beginning up to his clarification above.  Nowhere does it mention when the priest first gets to scan until he clarifies, which is after ravenvii posted about the priest not scanning the first night.  So to me the most likely scenario is that the strange reporting of scan results in the middle of the night was from the previous (supposedly missed) night and due to either Soulchilde sending a PM when he shouldn't have or ravenvii reporting the results of a PM when he shouldn't have.  Someone dun goofed (and hopefully consequences will not be the same as previous GTvilles).

I'm leaning towards ravenvii being a villager.  For the current vote I'm fine with either bulletpig or Moliere.  Bulletpig acted very suspiciously by becoming much more vocal and with very aggressive responses in his posts when I called him out.  Moliere has been basically doing the same thing bulletpig was before I called him out.  He's posted a bit more, but contributed nothing to the conversation and only added bandwagon votes.

My vision is augmented.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 07, 2010, 03:19:36 PM »

Quote from: ScubaV on August 07, 2010, 03:11:27 PM

Actually in Soulchilde's post it says a 6pm deadline on Sunday not noon. 

Thanks ScubaV. I had gotten used to the Noon deadlines. The 6 pm deadline gives us a bit more time to process ravenvii's response, if he is running late getting home today.

Your analysis on ravenvii is a good one and lines up with my view of him right now. I'm with you in thinking that ravenvii is a villager. However, if we don't hit a wolf today, he still deserves careful consideration.

I'm typing up a couple of other comments that I should have up in a few minutes.

~Switchfoot
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 07, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »

A few random observations.

Of course, I have demonstrated a remarkable knack for looking right past wolves and imagining wolfish behavior in innocents, so you may be best off taking the opposite of my impressions.

Again in no particular order:

1. CeeKay - At the risk of having my last day's baked goods cut off, I'm a bit suspicious of our baker. He may well be the puppetmaster behind rickfc's hunger (I was wondering where those blood sausages came from smile). The first day, the two of them poked back and forth at each other very publicly (giving a nice alibi, as DarkEl pointed out). And, they poked at each other very early in the game when there was no real risk of seven votes accumulating, something that could have been orchestrated beforehand. Then, they both made a point of withdrawing each other as if they had cleared each other of all suspicion, when no withdrawl was really otherwise necessary. Next, Einsteinium dies. Usually, that would be a red herring kill to point at an innocent, but CeeKay could be devious enough to kill Einsteinium, then be able to say "are you crazy? I would never kill someone who had been accusing me." It was also a definitive way of separating himself from rickfc (one teaming with Einsteinium, one against).

Then, on the second day he did put a vote on rickfc, which would be a valuable asset to be able for a wolf to point at later when it was evident that his packmate was surely going to be exposed (Heck, it was so certain that the wolf even voted for himself). Even then, even though CeeKay was the first to see my Seer claim, he didn't vote on my claimed wolf until three others had cast a vote (perhaps hoping for a swell of people wanting to lynch me instead). And, after rickfc was dead and truly revealed as a wolf (as someone else observed earlier), he did make a point to let us all know that he had been against rickfc from the start.

2. DarkEl - I'm not sure what to think. His thinking that he had revealed me as a wolf early in the second day, and his (to me believable) frustration when he realized that he had not, seemed genuine. However, there have been a few times during the game (nothing that I can really point to) that have left me wondering if he's not playing an excellent, flying under the radar, wolf game.

3. Moliere - He has been consistent with his gamestyle from the first two games, so I'm not sure how to read him. He did start out a little chattier than usual. Then, someone called him on it and he reverted back to form. A gameplay form that would very easily cloak a wolfish hunger. He did pull back on Bulletpig when I asked for someone to do so. It's a small thing (and something a wolf could do, too, just to say later that he was open minded), but a wolf could have just pretended he didn't see my request and left Bulletpig's name up to see if he would be lynched overnight. For some reason, I'm not getting a wolfish vibe from Moliere, but I can cerrtainly see how others are.

4. Bulletpig - There is some definite suspicious behavior here. However, rickfc pointed out that he was in agreement with ScubaV's accusation of Bulletpig without actually casting a vote. This was a strategy (pointing to an innocent that was accused by another innocent) that rickfc's first wolven partner, Bullwinkle, played to perfection when I was suspicious of an innocent Soulchilde in the first GT werewolf game. I'm not saying that Bulletpig is innocent, just speculating on rickfc's behavior towards him right before I came out as Seer.

5. ravenvii - I have given my thoughts on ravenvii ad infinitum, so I won't say anything else here. ScubaV's last post on ravenvii echoes my current feelings on him.   

~Switchfoot
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 07, 2010, 04:26:50 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on August 07, 2010, 04:06:59 PM

1. CeeKay - At the risk of having my last day's baked goods cut off, I'm a bit suspicious of our baker. He may well be the puppetmaster behind rickfc's hunger (I was wondering where those blood sausages came from smile). The first day, the two of them poked back and forth at each other very publicly (giving a nice alibi, as DarkEl pointed out). And, they poked at each other very early in the game when there was no real risk of seven votes accumulating, something that could have been orchestrated beforehand. Then, they both made a point of withdrawing each other as if they had cleared each other of all suspicion, when no withdrawl was really otherwise necessary. Next, Einsteinium dies. Usually, that would be a red herring kill to point at an innocent, but CeeKay could be devious enough to kill Einsteinium, then be able to say "are you crazy? I would never kill someone who had been accusing me." It was also a definitive way of separating himself from rickfc (one teaming with Einsteinium, one against).

I'm trying to see where this whole back and forth between me and rick took place.  he accused me, i accused him, he said something, I nuked him.  not much of a back & forth.  personally I was kind of disappointed when Einteinium bit it, I was looking forward to doing another gif comparing him to Stalin, Pol Pot or Bush Jr when he continued his accusations.  of course you're pretty much pre-empting everyone else's defenses so I really don't have anything else to add.

Because I can,
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 07, 2010, 04:32:08 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 07, 2010, 04:26:50 PM

I'm trying to see where this whole back and forth between me and rick took place.  he accused me, i accused him, he said something, I nuked him.  not much of a back & forth.  personally I was kind of disappointed when Einteinium bit it, I was looking forward to doing another gif comparing him to Stalin, Pol Pot or Bush Jr when he continued his accusations.  of course you're pretty much pre-empting everyone else's defenses so I really don't have anything else to add.

The honest truth is that I'm just stabbing around in the dark. I really have no idea which one of the five of you possible wolfs is the true one. I'm just trying to explore every possible scenario before I become the centerpiece fo the lycan feast tonight.

I don't want it to be you. I really like the pastries.

~Switchfoot
DarkEL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: August 07, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »

After sleeping on it last night - here are my thoughts and my vote

RavenVII - I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt about his scan. I'm still a little uncomfortable about him and since we weren't lucky enough that the seer was able to confirm him in one of his initial scans, I may want to test his innocence in the next day or so - but for today - I'm removing him from my list of suspects.

BulletPig and Molliere - All of my suspicions of them are basically based on their level of chattiness and changes in behavior when called out on them. I know that some people have done some voting record analysis of them and revealed some suspicious patterns. But at this point in time - I'm not voting for them.

That leaves us with CeeKay and where I'm placing my vote for now. The making a big show of how he wasn't with Rick both on day one and right after Rick was revealed to be a wolf just feels too "wolfish" for my comfort level.

As an IRL FYI - today is my 11 year anniversary with my wife, and while we don't have any big plans for the day - I probably won't be online much until late tonight or tomorrow morning.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 07, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »

Quote from: DarkEL on August 07, 2010, 04:55:04 PM

As an IRL FYI - today is my 11 year anniversary with my wife, and while we don't have any big plans for the day - I probably won't be online much until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Happy Anniversary DarkEl !

~Switchfoot
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 07, 2010, 06:48:20 PM »

Happy Anniversary DarkEl

Einsteinium

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 07, 2010, 07:10:37 PM »

Boo! Mazel Tov! Boo!
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 07, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

CeeKay, mainly cause I'm getting bored.  Qan, knock me off the list for the other game too. It's looking like it's going to be a busy week and I'm not sure I'll have the time to spend playing.

Because I can,
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 07, 2010, 08:13:57 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 07, 2010, 08:00:50 PM

CeeKay, mainly cause I'm getting bored.  Qan, knock me off the list for the other game too. It's looking like it's going to be a busy week and I'm not sure I'll have the time to spend playing.

Hmmm.... a PeteRock or a rickfc?

I'll have to think this one through.

And, yes, I'll pull you off the other list, although I had already begun the "lore" of it with a baker in mind. smile

~Switchfoot
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 07, 2010, 08:35:36 PM »

The more I think about it, I'm going to go with CeeKay.

If he is the second wolf, I'm going to say that Bulletpig, DarkEl, and I were onto his wolfy ways all along. smile

In truth, my vote was almost certainly going to be CeeKay (right or wrong) anyway because my scan last night came down to either ScubaV or CeeKay.

If he's innocent, it really wouldn't be fair to the real wolf for us to learn that CeeKay is definitely innocent, just because he got bored. We'll lose one of our lynches, but the real wolf has played very well to this point and still deserves the chance for us to try to find him. By knowing definitively that CeeKay is innocent, we'd basically have the other wolf in one of the next three lynches, with no real detective work on our part.

~Switchfoot
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 08, 2010, 04:41:12 AM »

I'm back! However I'm about to pass out.

As for my scans, it was a misunderstanding, and since discussing PMs in-game is frowned upon, I will go no further. If you're not satisified, go ahead and hang me - I can personally guarantee that it will be a wasted lynching.

With that said, after skimming the thread, it seems Moliere and BulletPig are the suspects. Since Moliere has been wolflike in the past, I'll vote for him until I get a clearer picture of what's going on here (haven't been following the thread, and have no clue what the vote tally is right now).
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 08, 2010, 02:48:52 PM »

Quote from: ravenvii on August 08, 2010, 04:41:12 AM

have no clue what the vote tally is right now

I believe we're at:

CeeKay (3): DarkEl, CeeKay, Qantaga
Moliere (2): Bulletpig, ravenvii
Bulletpig (1): Moliere

No vote: ScubaV, JayDee

~Switchfoot
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 08, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »

I'm going to go with Bulletpig.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 08, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »

I'm going to go with bulletpig as well.  Unless someone changes their vote I believe Ceekizzle will get lynched as he was the first to reach the current high point in votes.  Five hours to deadline.

My vision is augmented.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 08, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »

I'm torn.

I don't want to know (for fairness' sake) if CeeKay is a bored wolf or a bored innocent, but I do know that he is an unknown. By lynching him, we will know for sure. Plus, if he is innocent and casting a suicide vote, he wouldn't be much help in finding the real wolf anyway. I have had a tickle of suspicion about CeeKay ever since I came out as Seer (and even wondered slightly if he was pulling a reverse red herring with Einsteinium).

I suppose that I could switch over to Bulletpig but, for the reasons I listed out a few posts back, I'm not sure I think Bulletpig is a wolf yet.

I'll put some more thought into it before the deadline.

~Switchfoot
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: