http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 03:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GTville VI: Bloodlust GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN  (Read 22175 times)
Cragmyre
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: October 16, 2010, 05:37:02 AM »

I'm glad I was of some help, despite my incorrect analysis.  I was also the one that suspected Moliere because of how hard he kept on trying to find the infected.  That one may have been a correct analysis though smile  Soul, thanks for the kudos.  My reasoning may have been off, but I tried really hard to read between the lines biggrin  This was my second game, and both have been fun, one loss, one won.

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 16, 2010, 05:44:29 AM »

Sweet!

Very nicely done all villagers, good and true.

I'll have some comments tomorrow. Right now, I have Rocky Mountain Way ringing in my ears (Joe Walsh is still amazing at (almost) 63) and I'm in need of a bit of sleep.

Thanks for the game ravenvii!

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 16, 2010, 05:50:24 AM »

Quote from: ScubaV on October 16, 2010, 03:36:16 AM

Ah well played Isgrimnur.  I assume that was intentional?  

Nope, I honestly had forgotten about Bulletpig.  Onc my egregious error was called out by Qantaga, but no vote followed, I was pretty sure he wasn't looking to get a train started.  When Crag voted for you, I thought about voting for Qantaga, but didn't really want to force the issue so soon and spread stuff around and see what developed, but then you latched onto my error in a manner that suggested you really wanted to seize an opportunity, and that seemed plenty evil to me. 

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 16, 2010, 02:31:10 PM »

Victory, it tastes so sweet.
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 16, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »

Cabbage Patch

I wish I could take any credit in the game at all but to be honest I have been so busy at work the past few weeks it was all I could do keep up with game.

The last vote was a hail mary on my part and I was worried if we missed how the last day would play out because I really didn't have much on anyone to go on.

Great game everyone!
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 16, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »

Excellent job! I was worried when I found out Scuba was the other bad guy. He was on my radar early but he made some very good post later in the game that made me think he was a good guy. My PM to Raven when I died was I thought rshetts2 or maybe rickfc was the Alpha and Ceekay the Vampire (ended up being reversed). I wasn't sure who could be the goth if it wasn't rickfc.

Village had a lot of bad luck to start then made up for it with some good luck! Yea Team!

Roll Tide!
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 16, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »

grats villagers  well played.  Im not sure how much bad luck the villagers had.  Ive been in on 2 winning games and both times specials were outted early.  Thats not as bad a thing as you would think because it narrows the suspect pool right away. 
 Vampires have the toughest road to victory, thats for sure.  You can be one shot until you find a goth and the odds suck until you hit about the 3rd day or so.  If you can hold out though, then you have a good shot.  Unfortunately the wolves infected a goth and at that point the vamps chance where pretty much crippled.  Just bad luck for both evil factions, because when Mol was killed the village got 2 for 1.  Thats what really turned the game.
  Apologies to Rickfc, when I was pegged I knew I was pretty much doomed. At this point I had pegged CeeKay as the wolf and wanted him alive to get at least one double kill night, so I decided to throw out as much confusion and distraction as I could to keep the focus on us and not on trying to find the last vamp or wolf.  I figured if I could get you a bit riled up you would help keep the focus on us.   I also figured if you got aggressive enough they may just stake you to be sure as well.  It didnt work but it was fun trying. Hopefully you didnt take it personally.  Anyways, sorry if I rattled your cage a bit too much.    Thanks Raven for running a fun game and thanks everyone who played for keepin it interesting.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 16, 2010, 08:24:05 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 16, 2010, 06:08:33 PM

Apologies to Rickfc, when I was pegged I knew I was pretty much doomed. At this point I had pegged CeeKay as the wolf and wanted him alive to get at least one double kill night, so I decided to throw out as much confusion and distraction as I could to keep the focus on us and not on trying to find the last vamp or wolf.  I figured if I could get you a bit riled up you would help keep the focus on us.   I also figured if you got aggressive enough they may just stake you to be sure as well.  It didnt work but it was fun trying. Hopefully you didnt take it personally.  Anyways, sorry if I rattled your cage a bit too much.    Thanks Raven for running a fun game and thanks everyone who played for keepin it interesting.

I appreciate the apology, rhetts, but there's no need for one.  I understand that this is a game, and don't take anything that is said during one personally.  Frankly, I was hoping that you weren't taking my jabs personally as well.  Tongue

It's odd for me to fly under the radar as I have these last couple of games, and I guess it was getting a little stale.  Once you called me out, it got fun again.

Rick
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 18, 2010, 12:05:20 AM »

want a look into the cleverly disguised wolf forums?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Silky
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 18, 2010, 12:21:19 AM »

Good game villagers!
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 18, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 18, 2010, 12:05:20 AM

Hehe, I enjoyed that.  Wish you had more days smile   And you were correct, this was only my second game.  Never been to OO.  I'm a GT'er 100% ( thanks to Blackjack telling me about this place biggrin )

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
newcastle

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 18, 2010, 06:39:12 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 18, 2010, 12:05:20 AM

you are  asick man Ceekay, setting up a bieber love forum...got some bieber fever eh? Good game villagers also, congratulations on the win.
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 18, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »

icon_twisted

Good win, Villagers. Please don't be so eager to kill the Seer if no one is contesting their claim. Otherwise, good detective work.

The Gone Gold Effect has a strong influence on the weak minded ...
GamerTag: Scoop20906
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:44 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on October 18, 2010, 07:16:09 PM

icon_twisted

Please don't be so eager to kill the Seer if no one is contesting their claim.

I know you got tired of defending your Seership Scoop, but do remember there were enough of us villagers who believed you that we kept you alive long enough to force the wolves to do their own dirty work. smile

~Switchfoot
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 18, 2010, 09:09:48 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 18, 2010, 08:57:44 PM

Quote from: Scoop20906 on October 18, 2010, 07:16:09 PM

icon_twisted

Please don't be so eager to kill the Seer if no one is contesting their claim.

I know you got tired of defending your Seership Scoop, but do remember there were enough of us villagers who believed you that we kept you alive long enough to force the wolves to do their own dirty work. smile

yeah, it made me wish I had held off on using Moliere's toothbrush.

Because I can,
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: October 18, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »

As for the game, it was a lot of fun.

The rules certainly gave everyone a lot to think about. The infection rule, the Sorcerer rez, and the Goth activation rules made for a lot of game permutations.

The first day (real time week) was very intriguing. Like others, I'm amazed that we outed the Seer, the Sorcerer, and the Werewolf Hunter, before finally settling on a Silky wolf for lynching. Not to mention eventually outing the Vampire Hunter.

I guess my wanting to stop trains at n-1 doesn't seem so silly now, huh lycans? slywink

Lassr seemed to be especially pre-cognitive in this game.

It was quite interesting to read the wolves' forums. I was glad to see that it was the correct play to have Bulletpig rez envy24. That ended up keeping Bulletpig alive (as a known innocent) until the very end when he would have died early otherwise.

So, CeeKay what was up with this comment:

Quote from: CeeKay on October 14, 2010, 06:10:51 PM

as one final note, Qantaga might want to ask himself why a hunter might want to protect him on the first night.  take that for what you will.

Were you trying to get the villagers to think I was the Vamp (implying that you had attacked me the first night and I had been immune) to get the village to lynch me? smile

In the end, though I do appreciate you taking out rickfc instead of one of our known innocents.

Kudos to everyone. I got a lot of entertainment value out of this one.

It was a very fun game all around. Thanks ravenvii for putting it together and running it for us.

~Switchfoot
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 18, 2010, 09:27:43 PM »

Oh, and Scraper did a very nice job on protecting Bulletpig on the first night. Between that and Scraper thwarting the kamikaze wolf (even though it cost him his life that night), he gave us a lot of good information and an extra game day to uncover the bad guys.  thumbsup

~Switchfoot
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 18, 2010, 09:54:15 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 18, 2010, 09:27:43 PM

Oh, and Scraper did a very nice job on protecting Bulletpig on the first night. Between that and Scraper thwarting the kamikaze wolf (even though it cost him his life that night), he gave us a lot of good information and an extra game day to uncover the bad guys.  thumbsup

we were LOL'ing at how everyone thought Silky had screwed up and targeted the protected villager instead of Scraper himself.

and yes, I was trying to get you lynched because I thought Soulchilde may have been right.

Because I can,
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 18, 2010, 10:08:56 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 18, 2010, 09:54:15 PM

we were LOL'ing at how everyone thought Silky had screwed up and targeted the protected villager instead of Scraper himself.

Not everyone:

Quote from: Qantaga on September 30, 2010, 05:00:31 PM

newcastle, I think you may be mis-reading things.

Here's the most likely scenario, in my opinion:

-train starts on Scraper
-Scraper hints he's special
-Silky, seeing Scraper's special claim, tries to take out Scraper
-Scraper is immune by virtue of being the WW Hunter
-Silky's partner then kills Scraper that night knowing Scraper's immunity is gone.

So, while my scenario may be wrong and yours may be right, I think you're making a mistake to assume the Alpha is not a vet.

I don't think we can safely exclude anyone yet.

smile

and yes, I was trying to get you lynched because I thought Soulchilde may have been right.

Yeah, Soulchilde was convinced that I was a Vamp for most of the game, but he never gave any reasons why. I guess he was just playing a hunch.

~Switchfoot
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 18, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 18, 2010, 09:23:12 PM

Lassr seemed to be especially pre-cognitive in this game.

I'm a seer in real life... icon_razz

Roll Tide!
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 19, 2010, 12:59:54 AM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 18, 2010, 10:08:56 PM

Not everyone:

-train starts on Scraper
-Silky's partner then kills Scraper that night knowing Scraper's immunity is gone.

So, while my scenario may be wrong and yours may be right, I think you're making a mistake to assume the Alpha is not a vet.

smile

Yeah, Soulchilde was convinced that I was a Vamp for most of the game, but he never gave any reasons why. I guess he was just playing a hunch.

Actually, I was convinced of your guilt, but when ceekay dropped a vote on you without a reason it just screamed WW or Vamp

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 19, 2010, 01:12:51 AM »

Soulchilde, that was an amazing play when you staked CeeKay. Revealing him as the Alpha at that moment let us extend the game long enough to kill off the baddies.

Kudos on staking him instead of me. smile

~Switchfoot
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 19, 2010, 01:18:30 AM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on October 19, 2010, 12:59:54 AM

Quote from: Qantaga on October 18, 2010, 10:08:56 PM

Not everyone:

-train starts on Scraper

smile

Actually, I was convinced of your guilt, but when ceekay dropped a vote on you without a reason it just screamed WW or Vamp

I don't think I ever voted for Qan that particular day.  and newcastle doesn't count Qan Tongue

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: