http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 05:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GTville VI: Bloodlust GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN  (Read 21402 times)
rickfc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: October 01, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »

Quote from: envy24 on October 01, 2010, 04:43:12 PM

withdraw soul  and do something that shouldve been done awhile ago lynch scoop

Two things:
  • This makes perfect sense.  Scoop should be the next lynch.  It would be borderline stupid for the alpha wolf not to infect the outed seer.
  • I'm agreeing with envy24.  WTF has the world come to?   icon_wink
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: October 01, 2010, 04:49:45 PM »

Oh yeah, lynch Scoopulous
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: October 01, 2010, 04:52:41 PM »

Moliere, I've said it before and I'm on my phone, so I can't elaborate right now, but I still think chasing the infection is a bad move.

Of the four you named, there is only one possible infection. We could burn through our lynches and the game could be over before we hit the one of four. And there is a good possibility that infection hasn't occurred yet.

In the pool of 12 I listed earlier, we know for sure that there are four bad guys. I like that better than a *possible* 1 in 4.

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 01, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 01, 2010, 04:52:41 PM

Moliere, I've said it before and I'm on my phone, so I can't elaborate right now, but I still think chasing the infection is a bad move.

Of the four you named, there is only one possible infection. We could burn through our lynches and the game could be over before we hit the one of four. And there is a good possibility that infection hasn't occurred yet.

In the pool of 12 I listed earlier, we know for sure that there are four bad guys. I like that better than a *possible* 1 in 4.

I like 1 in 4 odds better than 1 in 12....beside this wouldnt be the first game where the baddies win and it wont be the last... 1 in 4 odds are still better in my eyes... granted the 1 in 12 is more like 2 in 12 since we would have a chance to nab a vamp too. but still 1 in 4 is better than 2 in 12
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 01, 2010, 05:13:58 PM »

Qantaga
Moliere

Lynch Qantaga

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: October 01, 2010, 05:35:34 PM »

A good ploy by a wolf would be to distract the hunt away from him by searching for infected, so for that I'm going to lynch Moliere

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 01, 2010, 05:37:47 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on October 01, 2010, 04:11:42 PM

Quote from: Moliere on October 01, 2010, 04:08:14 PM

Lassr is the most obvious infection target having been cleared by the Seer.

Why go after a possible infected when we know there is an Alpha that needs lynching? 
Truth.

You are looking for the infected and we don't even know if anyone is infected.

Roll Tide!
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: October 01, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on October 01, 2010, 05:35:34 PM

A good ploy by a wolf would be to distract the hunt away from him by searching for infected, so for that I'm going to lynch Moliere

I'm still bothered by the attempt to pin the night lynch on the vamps.

Moliere

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: October 01, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »

I still think there's a decent chance theohall is the alpha so I'll leave my vote where it is until the shotgun approach settles on a few likely candidates.

I have absolute faith in the power of people to be stupid.

My vision is augmented.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: October 01, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »

Anyone that is chasing Scoop because of a possible infection is high on my suspect list. We don't even know if an infection has taken place so we can chase forever and find nothing, and then the village is doomed. Scoop should be killed by the wolves tonight if he isn't infected because it's too dangerous to let a Seer keep scanning. If he lives, we kill him tomorrow.

It's frustrating that people keep going back to scoop today. He's going to be dead within 24 hours of game-time, just be patient.

withdraw CeeKay due to his work explanation.

Lynch Moliere for his insistence on trying to lynch an infected. You may not be a wolf, but you're giving the village bad advice.
envy24

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: October 01, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »

withdraw scoop and i will hop aboard the train this time. moliere scoop my suggestion for scan tonight is jaydee
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: October 01, 2010, 06:12:50 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on October 01, 2010, 05:53:18 PM

You may not be a wolf, but you're giving the village bad advice.

That's brilliant logic. Lynch me because you disagree with my reasoning. This village would long ago have been wiped out if everyone was lynched because someone thought they were giving bad advice. Keep going after random targets because you don't like their posting styles. Be sure not to use logic or reasoning in this game. Maybe I should have just played the shadows game like Scuba, Soul, Rick, et al instead of trying to contribute ideas to the village about a way to narrow down our search. I agree that a lynch on Scoop is a waste right now. That doesn't change the fact that he's a high profile candidate for the infection. The other three people who are proven innocents are perfect candidates. I chose Lassr because he was the first to be cleared and I'm counting on a nervous Alpha that doesn't want to wait for fear of a fast train.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: October 01, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »

My vote is staying with theohall for now.

I agree it is a mistake to go after possible infections because it seems we would just be chasing our tails.

There is still the original Alpha wolf out there and the vamp and I think we need to focus on trying to find them.

Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 01, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »

Moliere I'll hop on a train this time. I know nothing about his play style but I haven't liked some of his advice. Maybe a wolf misleading, I dunno.

Roll Tide!
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: October 01, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »

Moliere is one of my five candidates, so...

lynch Moliere
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: October 01, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »

That puts Moliere at 6 in case anyone is counting.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 01, 2010, 07:26:58 PM »

ok we have a serious candidate for lynching now.  CeeKay insists that his posting issues are due to work?  WRONG!  No one with almost 40,000 post could hold down a job!  Heck no one with that many post can possibly have a life, which brings me to my next point. What does not have life and yet still lives?  The undead!  Yes its clear that CeeKay is undead and thus he is obviously the Vampire!  We obviously need to lynch CeeKay now!

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 01, 2010, 08:41:28 PM »

I'm going with my gut this time cause even though it doesn't fit as cleanly theohall has said a ton of things that are completely wrong this game. Sometimes the wolf is out in plain site.

Lynch Theohall

The Gone Gold Effect has a strong influence on the weak minded ...
GamerTag: Scoop20906
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 01, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »

Even though I don't care for being accused of playing in the shadows (Moliere), I'm not ready to hop on that train.  I've had a weird feeling about theo the entire game (probably carry-over from last game), but a bad feeling nonetheless...

theohall

And before anyone goes and accuses me of train-hopping, go back and read through the game.  I voted for theo before it was cool.   icon_cool
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 01, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »

Feel free to waste a lynch and help the wolves/vampires.  Doesn't bother me any, just like it did not bother me before.

Newcastle, Moliere, JayDee, Scoop, and rickfc.  That's my list and I am sticking to it.
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 01, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »

Quote from: theohall on October 01, 2010, 09:18:35 PM

Feel free to waste a lynch and help the wolves/vampires.  Doesn't bother me any, just like it did not bother me before.

Newcastle, Moliere, JayDee, Scoop, and rickfc.  That's my list and I am sticking to it.

So, do you still think I am lying about being the Seer?

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 01, 2010, 10:31:28 PM »

withdraw Qantaga lynch Moliere

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 01, 2010, 11:02:59 PM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on October 01, 2010, 10:30:13 PM

The problem here Scoop is your being the seer and your being a wolf are not mutually exclusive.  I think most of us believe youre the seer.  Many believe youre likely to be infected as well.  In this case you can be the seer and still be on someones threat list. 
   Of course since theres no real excuse for you to survive tonite, I dont see the need to use a lynch on you today.   If you do survive the night, you hang tomorrow.  So actually while I doubt youre lying about being the seer, the point is now moot.    Right now we need to focus elsewhere.   

Lassr has concerned me since he was revealed as innocent.  Too easy of a conversion target.
  Moliere concerns me because hes been chipping in here and there but doing his best to not stand out.  I find that suspicious.
Rickfc seems to pop in take a poke at someone and the pop out.  I would have to sort through pages of posts to see if hes posted anything of substance but I cant really recall anything so far.  Im suspicious of him as well
 Newcastle has been more active since he almost took his ball and went home.  He has put out some interesting information but Im not fully buying his altruistic villager act just yet.  Im neutral on him.
Cragmyre, Scubav and  Jaydee I cant quite get a handle on.  I think they are villagers but hell, you cant trust anyone these days.
for some reason I have no suspicions of Qantaga and CeeKay.  Not sure why.
Theohall played us so well last game that its real difficult to not suspect him.  I cant put my finger on exactly why but I have a feeling he is being honest and is not a wolf.

anyway thats where I stand at this point.  I figure information is our ally, so Im sharing...  anyone else?

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 01, 2010, 11:13:43 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 01, 2010, 11:02:59 PM

I figure information is our ally, so Im sharing...  anyone else?

Since I am about to be lynched I will share that I disagree with your assessment of me about only chipping in here and there, but trying not to stand out. I've been active throughout the game offering ideas about leads, attitudes and who should be lynched. I haven't been trying to hide or play it safe. That approach is apparently going to get me lynched since this train started today when I suggested Lassr as the most likely person to have been infected. Since the village would rather hit a random target for acting "suspicious" I will most likely swing and the village can then make another random shot at the next innocent villager acting "suspicious" however it gets defined in that moment.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 01, 2010, 11:14:59 PM »

As much as you think I am a wolf.  smile
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 01, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »

Quote from: Moliere on October 01, 2010, 11:13:43 PM

I figure information is our ally, so Im sharing...  anyone else?

Since I am about to be lynched I will share that I disagree with your assessment of me about only chipping in here and there, but trying not to stand out. I've been active throughout the game offering ideas about leads, attitudes and who should be lynched. I haven't been trying to hide or play it safe. That approach is apparently going to get me lynched since this train started today when I suggested Lassr as the most likely person to have been infected. Since the village would rather hit a random target for acting "suspicious" I will most likely swing and the village can then make another random shot at the next innocent villager acting "suspicious" however it gets defined in that moment.

I guess Im not used to having 30 pages so early in the game.  I saw you had like 5 posts in thr last 5 pages so I went back further and saw that you were posting alot more.  I cant fault you for Lassr,  I have my suspicions as well.  I havent voted for you and at this point you have moved down on my list.

Consider people exactly what we have on Moliere.  I still feel there are more likely suspects.   
 I know some of you feel that the infection isnt in play but I feel that it has to be.  Once the berzerker was taken down, unless the alpha infected someone his faction is at risk of being one shotted.  Thats why I feel he has infected someone and why my focus has been on Scoop, Lassr, Bullet and Envy.  The village somewhat swayed me away from that train of thought and when I listed my threats, I avoided those people.  After all weve discussed them a lot. 
 Remember this point,  the wolves have every reason to steer our focus away from the infection.  If it has been used and we figure out where, then the wolves are 1 death away from extinction.  If its Scoop, then I feel our problem will be solved tomorrow regardless.  I suspect Lassr as an obvious target, but perhaps too obvious.  I feel somewhat the same way about Envy.  I keep coming back to Bulletpig.  Im going with my instincts and saying we need to Lynch Bulletpig

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 02, 2010, 12:48:52 AM »

I haven't really posted anything of substance. You are correct on that observation, rhetts. I'm trying to follow along and play, but this game has been a lot more involved than what I'm used to, and I'm having a hard time keeping up. That was especially true the first couple of days with nothing to go on except a few posts that PeteRock would be proud of.

Now that there are a few less players, and play styles have been established, it's a little easier to follow, though I still have the same among of time to keep up - not much. I'm posting this from my phone while my daughter plays in the bath.

All that being said, I don't think that I've been lurking too much, and I've done my best to keep things going along. I keep going back to silky's lynch because the lynch seemed to have stalled before I put my vote in.

Anyway, even though it's not worth much,  I'm leery of players like Cragmyre and Soulchilde. Cragmyre has done much more of the prairie dog thing than anyone here, and Soulchilde keeps going fromurler to active participant. Last time he did that, he was a wolf.

Toss up:

Cragmyre
Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 02, 2010, 01:10:57 AM »

Quote from: theohall on October 01, 2010, 11:14:59 PM

See, this is the problem and I'm not sure everyone is seeing this. Theohall really thinks I am not the Seer against all probability he continues to think I am faking as a wolf.

And no explanation either. Who else but the vamps and wolves would want the villages to kill me this badly? Either a really bad player or a baddie.

Its an act and I think we should test him for it. Otherwise, what point is there to letting him continue to live?

Scoop20906

You can't ignore me!!

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 02, 2010, 01:12:17 AM »

The problem here Scoop is your being the seer and your being a wolf are not mutually exclusive.  I think most of us believe youre the seer.  Many believe youre likely to be infected as well.  In this case you can be the seer and still be on someones threat list. 
   Of course since theres no real excuse for you to survive tonite, I dont see the need to use a lynch on you today.   If you do survive the night, you hang tomorrow.  So actually while I doubt youre lying about being the seer, the point is now moot.    Right now we need to focus elsewhere.   

Lassr has concerned me since he was revealed as innocent.  Too easy of a conversion target.
  Moliere concerns me because hes been chipping in here and there but doing his best to not stand out.  I find that suspicious.
Rickfc seems to pop in take a poke at someone and the pop out.  I would have to sort through pages of posts to see if hes posted anything of substance but I cant really recall anything so far.  Im suspicious of him as well
 Newcastle has been more active since he almost took his ball and went home.  He has put out some interesting information but Im not fully buying his altruistic villager act just yet.  Im neutral on him.
Cragmyre, Scubav and  Jaydee I cant quite get a handle on.  I think they are villagers but hell, you cant trust anyone these days.
for some reason I have no suspicions of Qantaga and CeeKay.  Not sure why.
Theohall played us so well last game that its real difficult to not suspect him.  I cant put my finger on exactly why but I have a feeling he is being honest and is not a wolf.

anyway thats where I stand at this point.  I figure information is our ally, so Im sharing...  anyone else?

Rhett, my question wasn't if I am a wolf or not. I know I could be converted. My question was if Theohall continues to say I am not the Seer which he does but with no explanation why.

So, Rhett, why do you think he continues this? Why???

Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 02, 2010, 01:39:53 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 01, 2010, 11:46:57 PM

I know some of you feel that the infection isnt in play but I feel that it has to be.  Once the berzerker was taken down, unless the alpha infected someone his faction is at risk of being one shotted. 

the fallacy in this statement is the Alpha can infect at anytime so the only chance at being one shotted is if a train develops and goes all the way to lynch while the Alpha is not on he board. Normally this is true when the wolf can only convert at night then he runs the risk of getting lynched but that is not so in this game. He can get 3 votes on him and go ahead and infect before it gets close to a majority.

If I was the Alpha , that is what I would do. Of course, I'm always checking in so there's not much chance of me getting lynched without me noticing it. So timing of the infection really depends on who is the Alpha wolf.

Remember, You can't lynch the infected wolf if he's not there. That's why I'm not bothering trying to find him now. I'm looking for a suspicious Alpha in this group. If we happen to get the infected in that process then great but I don't even know if he's there to be hunted right now.

Roll Tide!
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: October 02, 2010, 01:43:43 AM »

and if I was Alpha and I felt the need to infect right now, you know who I'd pick. Ceekay. I believe his excuse about work load because it is uncool to use meta to try to cover your wolf tracks. But that opens the door for the perfect infection opportunity.

Roll Tide!
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 02, 2010, 02:04:38 AM »

Quote from: Scoop20906 on October 02, 2010, 01:10:57 AM

Quote from: theohall on October 01, 2010, 11:14:59 PM

See, this is the problem and I'm not sure everyone is seeing this. Theohall really thinks I am not the Seer against all probability he continues to think I am faking as a wolf.

And no explanation either. Who else but the vamps and wolves would want the villages to kill me this badly? Either a really bad player or a baddie.

Its an act and I think we should test him for it. Otherwise, what point is there to letting him continue to live?

I actually think you are a Vampire/Goth and your first "scan" of Lassr came back as "not Goth/Vampire" so you named him a villager.  I'm trying to kill the wolf before you find your friend.  You are so certain I'm the bad guy, why didn't you scan me instead of scanning the wolves most likely target, eh?  You were certain I was a wolf before Scraper died.  Wouldn't a Seer actually use his scan on someone they believe is the bad guy instead of someone who hinted at being a Villager special?  This is what has bugged me all along.  You have constantly accused me and when you had the perfect opportunity to check me, you threw it away.  Or did you?  How about we lynch a wolf today while you scan me tonight, if you are the Seer and not the Vampire or a Goth.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge the other 4 targets I have named, eh?  They are acting far more wolfish than I.  Why are you so concerned about my opinion?  Is it so irritating to you because I am right, or what?  Usually when you get as focused as this when someone as accused you of something, you turn up guilty.  The fact you just won't let it go makes you look even more guilty based upon prior experience.

I'm leaving my vote on Moliere who has been vote-hopping just like rickfc.  Feel free to help us kill a wolf, if you really are the Seer, instead of wasting your time trying to get a villager killed.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: October 02, 2010, 02:07:26 AM »

One other note Scoop.  What are the odds of me being the Alpha Wolf in back-to-back games?  Seems pretty doggone slim, doesn't it?

ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 02, 2010, 02:18:02 AM »

I have:

theohall: 4 (Bulletpig, Scuba, CeeKay, Scoop)
Moliere: 7 (Isgrimnur, Cragmyre, Jaydee, envy24, Lassr, theohall, Soulchilde)
Bulletpig: 1 (rshetts2)
JayDee: 1 (newcastle)
Lassr: 1 (Moliere)
Cragmyre: 1 (rickfc)

No Votes: Qantaga

Moliere is at n-2.

My vision is augmented.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: October 02, 2010, 02:48:23 AM »

Quote from: Lassr on October 02, 2010, 01:39:53 AM

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 01, 2010, 11:46:57 PM

I know some of you feel that the infection isnt in play but I feel that it has to be.  Once the berzerker was taken down, unless the alpha infected someone his faction is at risk of being one shotted. 

the fallacy in this statement is the Alpha can infect at anytime so the only chance at being one shotted is if a train develops and goes all the way to lynch while the Alpha is not on he board. Normally this is true when the wolf can only convert at night then he runs the risk of getting lynched but that is not so in this game. He can get 3 votes on him and go ahead and infect before it gets close to a majority.

If I was the Alpha , that is what I would do. Of course, I'm always checking in so there's not much chance of me getting lynched without me noticing it. So timing of the infection really depends on who is the Alpha wolf.

Remember, You can't lynch the infected wolf if he's not there. That's why I'm not bothering trying to find him now. I'm looking for a suspicious Alpha in this group. If we happen to get the infected in that process then great but I don't even know if he's there to be hunted right now.

Your statement is fine as long as the infection isnt in play yet.  Still just because thats what you believe, it doesnt make my statement false, or your statement true.  It is entirely possible and in my opinion probable that the infection has been used.  Thats my opinion. If in fact the infection is used, then the alpha has no defense against being one shotted.  My opinion may be wrong or it may be right, but it isnt false just because you believe otherwise.  The other thing that comes into play here is the fact that if infection has been used, then you are one of the prime candidates.  Calling my opinion false because it doesnt mesh with yours seems a bit self serving with that being the case.

Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 02, 2010, 02:48:31 AM »

Quote from: Lassr on September 24, 2010, 04:02:18 PM

Are the Goths revealed as Goth or villagers when lynched and haven't been converted?

Did ravenvii ever answer this?

This may have already been answered and discussed, so I'd appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me.

~Switchfoot
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: October 02, 2010, 02:52:30 AM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 02, 2010, 02:48:31 AM

Quote from: Lassr on September 24, 2010, 04:02:18 PM

Are the Goths revealed as Goth or villagers when lynched and haven't been converted?

Did ravenvii ever answer this?

This may have already been answered and discussed, so I'd appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me.
I do not believe it has been answered. They should be revealed as goth but count as villagers (in the numbers) if they are not converted.

Roll Tide!
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 02, 2010, 02:53:31 AM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 02, 2010, 02:48:23 AM

If in fact the infection is used, then the alpha has no defense against being one shotted.

rshetts2, I'm a bit confused what you mean by one shotted. You've used that a couple of times. Do you mean that you believe Scraper was not the Werewolf Hunter? 

~Switchfoot
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 02, 2010, 02:57:29 AM »

Quote from: Qantaga on October 02, 2010, 02:53:31 AM

Quote from: rshetts2 on October 02, 2010, 02:48:23 AM

If in fact the infection is used, then the alpha has no defense against being one shotted.

rshetts2, I'm a bit confused what you mean by one shotted. You've used that a couple of times. Do you mean that you believe Scraper was not the Werewolf Hunter? 

I think I can answer that.  What rshetts2 is saying is if the Alpha Wolf has not used his infection and he gets lynched, that "one shot" (the lynch) ends the game if the Vampires have not activated.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: October 02, 2010, 03:09:07 AM »

Quote from: ravenvii on September 29, 2010, 02:42:34 AM

Quote from: newcastle on September 28, 2010, 05:04:58 PM

RAVEN

Sorry if this has been asked befor...if we lynch a goth what will we be told..ie...BUbba was a goth?

If we lynch a wolf...what will the result be...

If we lynch the vampire..what will the result be?

Just curious, thanks!

Lynch a goth: result will be villager
Lynch a werewolf: result will be werewolf
lynch a vampire: result will be vampire

And to answer Isgrimnur's question: Undertaker/Seer scan reveals everything (role, whether infected or not, whether if converted or not).

To answer JayDee's question: Since the Undertaker and Seer's turn are "simultaneous," this depends on whether the PM to resurrect was received before or after the PM. If undertaker PMs me first, I will reveal the role to him, even though the person has been subsequently resurrected.

My vision is augmented.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: