http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 04:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WW] GTville VI: Bloodlust GAME OVER - VILLAGERS WIN  (Read 22650 times)
Lassr
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 28, 2010, 07:56:04 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on September 28, 2010, 07:47:42 PM

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 07:38:18 PM

Quote from: Qantaga on September 28, 2010, 07:32:10 PM

I understand Soulchilde wanting to save the rez for the Seer, but we don't have that luxury. As Lassr said, there's a very high chance that BP won't survive the night.

I'm all for BP rezzing envy24 or at least rezzing today's lynchee, if they prove innocent.

I'm starting to get a little curious about Soul (deliberately) ignoring the fact that BP could be eaten tonight before he can use his power. Is Soul trying to reason us into letting the Sorc's ability go by the wayside?

If you can explain to me why BP makes a better target than Scoop I am on board.  Scoop was most likely protected last night by the WW Hunter, so why wouldn't they remove that threat?

People are being very short sighted

Why would the wolves kill the Seer knowing that the Sorc could just rez him?  They would want to get rid of the rez first, then either convert the Seer ( though outting himself does shorten his lifespan amongst the village ) or kill him the next night knowing he can't be rezzed.

I'm for having Bulletpig rez Envy

plus we don't actually know who was protected last night. What if the wolves decided to kill BP since they figured, as SOulchilde is doing, that the seer would be protected. They target Piggy and uh oh, the hunter tricked'em and actually protected piggy. Guess who gets it tonight then. Mr. Piggy.

Roll Tide!
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 28, 2010, 07:56:36 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on September 28, 2010, 07:55:34 PM

How about this.

I wait to rez until we lynch.  If we get a wolf then I rez envy, if we lynch a villager then I rez the lynched villager.

If I don't do as said then lynch me tomorrow.

If I do as I said above then you all will have to lynch me later on down the line for fear of infection but we can cross that bridge when needed.

I'm on board with that.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 28, 2010, 07:57:41 PM »

Qantaga beat me to it...

Roll Tide!
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 28, 2010, 07:57:59 PM »

And to add if we get a vampire then I rez envy (not sure if we know if we get a vampire or not though)
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 28, 2010, 08:00:10 PM »

So again, If Scoop was protected last night like any sane Hunter should have done  it will leave BP as the protected tonight.  So again, why waste the rez?  The only person who knows if they protected Scoop is the Hunter.

Everyone is under the assumption that BP was protected last night and I am trying to understand why?   Scoop should have been protected

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 28, 2010, 08:01:54 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on September 28, 2010, 07:55:34 PM

How about this.

I wait to rez until we lynch.  If we get a wolf then I rez envy, if we lynch a villager then I rez the lynched villager.

If I don't do as said then lynch me tomorrow.

If I do as I said above then you all will have to lynch me later on down the line for fear of infection but we can cross that bridge when needed.

I agree with this.  Now let's choose our lynch target.

I have absolute faith in the power of people to be stupid.

My vision is augmented.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 28, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »

Soul, we're not assuming that BP was protected. We're recognizing the chance that he could have been.

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 28, 2010, 08:04:00 PM »

Still think we should lynch Silky. Eerily quiet the entire game.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Cragmyre

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 28, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 08:00:10 PM

So again, If Scoop was protected last night like any sane Hunter should have done  it will leave BP as the protected tonight.  So again, why waste the rez?  The only person who knows if they protected Scoop is the Hunter.

Everyone is under the assumption that BP was protected last night and I am trying to understand why?   Scoop should have been protected

Why kill if you know your target won't stay dead?  If only the Seer was outted, then I agree, he would be a prime target, but taking out a healer in a fight is much better than trying to focus on the tank getting healed smile

I suffer from EGADD - Electronic Gaming Attention Deficit Disorder
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 28, 2010, 08:08:40 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on September 28, 2010, 08:04:30 PM

Why kill if you know your target won't stay dead?  If only the Seer was outted, then I agree, he would be a prime target, but taking out a healer in a fight is much better than trying to focus on the tank getting healed smile

MMO logic for the win. But I do agree with it.

rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: September 28, 2010, 08:09:25 PM »

" Infection is tricky, there is only one infection. What if the lycons tried to use it last night and it was blocked? We would all be worrying about nothing"   This is exactly why I fear that the wolves used the infection on day one.  They had 2 specials revealed and if they used the infection before the night turn, theres no way for it to be blocked.  Why wouldnt the wolves infect one and attempt to kill the other?  Even if they are blocked on thier kill choice, they can get him on nite 2 and guarantee taking out both specials in the first two days.  Serioulsy how could they pass that opportunity up?  
  My focus was that they would corrupt the seer and kill the sorc.  Recent information has clouded that opinion though.  I can now see an advantage that I wasnt aware of before.  I blame my relative rookieness for missing this but the thought that the sorc could rez a wolf never entered into my equation.  Thats a scary concept indeed!  It now makes sense to me that they may have corrupted the sorc and tried to kill the seer and the hunter blocked the seer attempt.  Thats why I feel Bullet must rez Envy.  Or else he needs to go.  
ps:  Scoop  I now have a solid reason to believe that its possible that you are not infected.  I will at this time withdraw Scoop.  I had the best interests of the village in mind in my pursuit of you as a converted wolf and it certainly still is a real possibility but with this new understanding,  I can see how its also very possible that you are not.    I am certain at this point that it is in the best interests of the village that BP rez Envy.  lol   Im not certain about  much else though.  Damn this is getting fun.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 28, 2010, 08:16:12 PM »

Quote from: Cragmyre on September 28, 2010, 08:04:30 PM

Scoop I now understand your frustration

NiM$
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 28, 2010, 08:21:15 PM »

I'm not sure who to vote for at this point. Can we bring envy back and then lynch him again just to be safe?  icon_lol (hey, got to make fun of him while he can't talk  Tongue)

Btw, good to see you changed your mind and participating more Newcastle  thumbsup

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 28, 2010, 08:26:45 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 28, 2010, 08:21:15 PM

I'm not sure who to vote for at this point. Can we bring envy back and then lynch him again just to be safe?  icon_lol (hey, got to make fun of him while he can't talk  Tongue)

Btw, good to see you changed your mind and participating more Newcastle  thumbsup

Wow CeeKay  thats just plain cruel.  Kinda wolfish cruel now that I think of it!   Only a Lycan would bring someone back simply for the fun of killing them again.  LYNCH CEEKAY!!!!!

ok  just kiddin   withdraw CeeKay

Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 28, 2010, 08:29:59 PM »

Turn order:
Seer and Undertaker scans;
Hunters protect;
Vampire/Goth scans (or attacks);
Werewolves attacks.

You know I had a entire post type out, but at the point this village is intent on wasting the rez, so it's whatever, but I have some new targets that have been leading the charge for this wasteful use of power

NiM$
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 28, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »

Another worry is if we lynch an unactivated vampire and he shows up as villager and BP rezzes him. Then we just rezzed a potential future enemy.

Is this allowed within the rules?
Village lynches someone
Undertaker sends in scan order.
Bulletpig rezzes lynch targer
Seer sends in scan order.

Technically since the undertaker's order was in before the rez, will the identity of the lynch target be shared with him?

MOD SIGNAL ACTIVATE

If between the Undertaker submitting his scan and the scan actually taking place the victim is rezzed, what happens to the Undertaker's order? Does he lose his ability to scan that night? Does he get info on the lynch victim? Or does he have to pick another target?

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 28, 2010, 09:06:23 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on September 28, 2010, 08:26:45 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on September 28, 2010, 08:21:15 PM

Wow CeeKay  thats just plain cruel.  Kinda wolfish cruel now that I think of it!   Only a Lycan would bring someone back simply for the fun of killing them again.  LYNCH CEEKAY!!!!!

ok  just kiddin   withdraw CeeKay
it's envy; I'm sure the Pope would bring him back just so he could lynch him again  icon_twisted
(love ya envy!)

Because I can,
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 28, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »

lynch Silky

Gonna go figure out the vote totals.

My vision is augmented.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 28, 2010, 09:50:58 PM »

Scoop20906: 1 (Silky)
Scraper: 3 (Soulchilde, rickfc, bulletpig)
Silky: 5 (Lassr, Qantaga, Scraper, newcastle, ScubaV)
rshetts2: 1 (Isgrimnur)
Isgrimnur: 1 (theohall)
bulletpig: 1 (Scoop)
Lassr: 1 (Jaydee)

No Votes: CeeKay, Cragmyre, Moliere, rshetts2

My vision is augmented.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 28, 2010, 09:55:05 PM »

Quote from: ScubaV on September 28, 2010, 09:42:53 PM

lynch Silky

Gonna go figure out the vote totals.

I just want to get this game going...

withdraw Scraper

lynch silky
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 28, 2010, 10:00:58 PM »

agreed  we need to get past this hump  lynch silky

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 28, 2010, 10:10:43 PM »

I call Silky to the stand. 

May God have mercy on your soul.

Or us if we're wrong

is it a sin if we kill an innocent and then bring them back if they are indeed innocent?

Because I can,
Silky
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 28, 2010, 10:11:09 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on September 28, 2010, 08:04:00 PM

Why rehash what has already been said when we are all going in circles?  I have already made my stance clear.  I believe chasing the infection is the best path to victory.  In the scenario that Scoop is the seer and he has not been converted we cannot trust any scans until the infection has been found.  Apparently you think it likely I was infected or was otherwise a bad guy.  That is not the likeliest of scenarios but I digress.  I have nothing to fear by a lynch if the sorc will rez me.  It would even be pointless to reveal my role if I have any.  That would just be playing into the wolves hands.

JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 28, 2010, 10:48:27 PM »

Quote from: Silky on September 28, 2010, 10:11:09 PM

Quote from: Scraper on September 28, 2010, 08:04:00 PM

Why rehash what has already been said when we are all going in circles?  I have already made my stance clear.  I believe chasing the infection is the best path to victory.  In the scenario that Scoop is the seer and he has not been converted we cannot trust any scans until the infection has been found.  Apparently you think it likely I was infected or was otherwise a bad guy.  That is not the likeliest of scenarios but I digress.  I have nothing to fear by a lynch if the sorc will rez me.  It would even be pointless to reveal my role if I have any.  That would just be playing into the wolves hands.

Well said. If you're an innocent villager then BP will likely rez you.

God speed.

withdraw Lassr <- still under suspicion from me by the way, but no one else seems to want to explore this route at the moment

lynch Silky
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 28, 2010, 11:41:34 PM »

withdraw scraper

It's not personal, just business.

silky

Will pull you from the light if you are who you say you are.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: September 28, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on September 28, 2010, 10:48:27 PM

God speed.

Why are you assuming Bulletpig will live through the night?  Either he or Scoop is dead tonight, unless they are lying - which I still believe to be the case for at least one of them.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 28, 2010, 11:47:08 PM »

Quote from: theohall on September 28, 2010, 11:44:13 PM

God speed.

Why are you assuming Bulletpig will live through the night?  Either he or Scoop is dead tonight, unless they are lying - which I still believe to be the case for at least one of them.

BP  Head meets wall can Head meets wall rez Head meets wall at Head meets wall any Head meets wall time Head meets wall he Head meets wall wants Head meets wall to Head meets wall not Head meets wall just Head meets wall during Head meets wall the Head meets wall day Head meets wall . Head meets wall

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 28, 2010, 11:53:08 PM »

Quote from: Bulletpig on September 28, 2010, 11:41:34 PM

withdraw scraper

It's not personal, just business.

silky

Will pull you from the light if you are who you say you are.

just don't be too cranky if it's just after you meet those 72 virgins.

Because I can,
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 28, 2010, 11:56:02 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 28, 2010, 11:47:08 PM

God speed.

BP  Head meets wall can Head meets wall rez Head meets wall at Head meets wall any Head meets wall time Head meets wall he Head meets wall wants Head meets wall to Head meets wall not Head meets wall just Head meets wall during Head meets wall the Head meets wall day Head meets wall . Head meets wall

The issue - which was already mentioned - he has to be around at the right time for the "rez at any time" plan to work.
 Head meets wall right back at ya smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 28, 2010, 11:58:26 PM »

Quote from: theohall on September 28, 2010, 11:56:02 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on September 28, 2010, 11:47:08 PM

God speed.

The issue - which was already mentioned - he has to be around at the right time for the "rez at any time" plan to work.
 Head meets wall right back at ya smile

not if the hunter and undertaker hold their orders until he announces he is doing it.  also already mentioned and confirmed possible by raven.  so Head meets wall Tongue

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2010, 12:00:21 AM »

to save you somje searching:

Quote from: ravenvii on September 26, 2010, 06:59:50 PM

Quote from: Lassr on September 26, 2010, 06:49:00 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on September 26, 2010, 06:36:23 PM

I'm still saying BP should wait until after the lynch. Hunter & Undertaker hold your votes until after he does it just in case another villager is lynched, there may be a better choice to bring back other than envy.

Again, the Rez would get done before anyone died at night.

ah yes, I see what you are saying. We lynch and bulletpig resurrects either envy24 or tonight's lynch. He would have to do it before the wolves issued their orders. He would need to be here when the lynch happens. If the MOD processes the orders in the order he receives and the wolves immediately submit a kill bulletpig order then it doesn't matter. In the order received it would be wolves kill bulletpig before he can resurrect.

Mostly correct. However, if the wolves immediately issue their orders, but I didn't get the undertaker/hunter/seer/blahblah orders, then the wolves' orders isn't in "effect" yet and assuming Bulletpig is the sorcerer, as long as Bulletpig issues his order before the others (if the wolves already have their orders in), Bulletpig will get his shot.

In other words, the good guys can strategically hold up their orders until Bulletpig does his thing.

Not trying to influence the game, just saying that's how it works.

And the tally:

Scoop20906: 7 (Cragmyre, theohall, Moliere, Scraper, Scoop20906, Silky, rshetts2)
CeeKay: 1 (Lassr)

Because I can,
Lassr

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 29, 2010, 12:42:11 AM »

wow, that went fast.

Roll Tide!
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 29, 2010, 12:45:17 AM »

Sorry, I've been in classes all day. Reading two pages worth of posts and we're essentially where we started this morning. Because we're running around in circles on who might be infected the plan is to lynch silky for being too quiet? If silky turns out to be an innocent villager does BP rez him or envy? I'm not sure who was given the priority other than silky for doing a temporary suicide in order to test BP's Sorc claim.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 29, 2010, 12:46:13 AM »

Still assuming BP is even the Sorceror.  Tongue

At some point, we need to start killing bad guys - say Captain Obvious
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 29, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 07:10:20 PM

it makes little sense is using the rez on a normal villager and if Scoop was protected last night then he would be the target for tonight and potentially unprotected.  They have to kill the seer.

BP  rez needs to be saved for the Seer...

Then again that if the Wolves decide to leave Scoop alive knowing the village will try to lynch scoop to be safe...

Dilemma

I was on my phone all day today, so I couldn't type out everything I wanted to say.

Soulchilde, let's run with your assumption:

-Hunter protects Scoop first night
-Wolves try to kill Scoop
-No one dies
-Hunter protects Bulletpig second night
-Wolves kill Scoop

If this plays out, you then want BP to rez Scoop.

Here's the problem:

The wolves would then know that Scoop is unprotected, by the very nature of them having just killed him.

When BP rezzes Scoop the next morning, the Alpha could safely infect Scoop at that moment, knowing the Hunter's protection was not on Scoop.

So, we would have a rezzed Seer, in your scenario, that would be tainted and we wouldn't know if he was clean or not. Sure, he could give us the next scan that you want him to give us, but we couldn't trust it anyway.

I'm still not seeing why you think we need to save the Sorc's rez for Scoop. I would rather have the certainty of a good rez, rather than risking losing it in case BP is killed tonight or getting a tainted reborn Seer, if BP isn't killed tonight.

I still firmly believe Bulletpig must rez Silky (if innocent) or envy24 (known innocent).

Here's something else to consider:

Soulchilde is a veteran player, yet he is speaking in absolutes:

So again, If Scoop was protected last night like any sane Hunter should have done

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 08:16:12 PM

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 08:29:59 PM

You know I had a entire post type out, but at the point this village is intent on wasting the rez, so it's whatever, but I have some new targets that have been leading the charge for this wasteful use of power

But, let me remind him of a recent scenario here at GT.

In GT WW II, we had a player (me) claiming to be Seer. I was unproven at that point. I had named two innocents, but no wolf, so there was still doubt if I was the Seer or not. However, one of the wolves was Soulchilde (the other was ravenvii). Soulchilde and raven knew that I was the Seer, yet they did NOT try to kill me. In that same game, CeeKay was the Hunter. Soulchilde claims that a Hunter should always protect even an unproven Seer. However, CeeKay did NOT protect me. So, what happened? Soulchilde tried to kill Purge. CeeKay protected Purge. No night kill.

That sounds familiar, doessn't it?

Soulchilde is trying to paint the picture that a Hunter must ALWAYS protect a claimed Seer and the wolves will ALWAYS try to kill a claimed Seer. However, even he doesn't ALWAYS follow that logic.

There are no absolutes in these games.

Makes me wonder why Soulchilde is so frustrated that we aren't following his "reasoning."

Bulletpig, it's in the villages best interests to use your rez on Silky (innocent) or envy24.

~Switchfoot
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 29, 2010, 12:52:03 AM »

Quote from: theohall on September 29, 2010, 12:46:13 AM

He better be if silky is sacrificing himself. If envy or silky don't get rezzed BP should be the automatic lynch target tomorrow.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 29, 2010, 12:56:58 AM »

Yes, Moli. The only reason for him not to rez would be if he is a bad guy or an infected one.

He is certainly lynched if he can't, or won't, rez.

It's the only way to prove himself.

~Switchfoot
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 29, 2010, 01:17:45 AM »

Quote from: Moliere on September 29, 2010, 12:52:03 AM

Quote from: theohall on September 29, 2010, 12:46:13 AM

He better be if silky is sacrificing himself. If envy or silky don't get rezzed BP should be the automatic lynch target tomorrow.

Just as I mentioned before.  If I don't do what I said I would do then by all means lynch me up.
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 29, 2010, 02:42:34 AM »

Quote from: newcastle on September 28, 2010, 05:04:58 PM

RAVEN

Sorry if this has been asked befor...if we lynch a goth what will we be told..ie...BUbba was a goth?

If we lynch a wolf...what will the result be...

If we lynch the vampire..what will the result be?

Just curious, thanks!

Lynch a goth: result will be villager
Lynch a werewolf: result will be werewolf
lynch a vampire: result will be vampire

And to answer Isgrimnur's question: Undertaker/Seer scan reveals everything (role, whether infected or not, whether if converted or not).

To answer JayDee's question: Since the Undertaker and Seer's turn are "simultaneous," this depends on whether the PM to resurrect was received before or after the PM. If undertaker PMs me first, I will reveal the role to him, even though the person has been subsequently resurrected.

Final tally:

Scoop20906: 1 (Silky)
Scraper: 1 (Soulchilde)
Silky: 10 (Lassr, Qantaga, Scraper, newcastle, ScubaV, rickfc, rshetts2, CeeKay, JayDee, Bulletpig)
rshetts2: 1 (Isgrimnur)
Isgrimnur: 1 (theohall)
Bulletpig: 1 (Scoop20906)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:56:55 AM by ravenvii » Logged
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 29, 2010, 03:09:34 AM »

Quote from: Qantaga on September 29, 2010, 12:47:06 AM

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 07:10:20 PM

it makes little sense is using the rez on a normal villager and if Scoop was protected last night then he would be the target for tonight and potentially unprotected.  They have to kill the seer.

BP  rez needs to be saved for the Seer...

Then again that if the Wolves decide to leave Scoop alive knowing the village will try to lynch scoop to be safe...

Dilemma

I was on my phone all day today, so I couldn't type out everything I wanted to say.

Soulchilde, let's run with your assumption:

-Hunter protects Scoop first night
-Wolves try to kill Scoop
-No one dies
-Hunter protects Bulletpig second night
-Wolves kill Scoop

If this plays out, you then want BP to rez Scoop.

Here's the problem:

The wolves would then know that Scoop is unprotected, by the very nature of them having just killed him.

When BP rezzes Scoop the next morning, the Alpha could safely infect Scoop at that moment, knowing the Hunter's protection was not on Scoop.

So, we would have a rezzed Seer, in your scenario, that would be tainted and we wouldn't know if he was clean or not. Sure, he could give us the next scan that you want him to give us, but we couldn't trust it anyway.

I'm still not seeing why you think we need to save the Sorc's rez for Scoop. I would rather have the certainty of a good rez, rather than risking losing it in case BP is killed tonight or getting a tainted reborn Seer, if BP isn't killed tonight.

I still firmly believe Bulletpig must rez Silky (if innocent) or envy24 (known innocent).

Here's something else to consider:

Soulchilde is a veteran player, yet he is speaking in absolutes:

So again, If Scoop was protected last night like any sane Hunter should have done

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 08:16:12 PM

Quote from: Soulchilde on September 28, 2010, 08:29:59 PM

But, let me remind him of a recent scenario here at GT.

In GT WW II, we had a player (me) claiming to be Seer. I was unproven at that point. I had named two innocents, but no wolf, so there was still doubt if I was the Seer or not. However, one of the wolves was Soulchilde (the other was ravenvii). Soulchilde and raven knew that I was the Seer, yet they did NOT try to kill me. In that same game, CeeKay was the Hunter. Soulchilde claims that a Hunter should always protect even an unproven Seer. However, CeeKay did NOT protect me. So, what happened? Soulchilde tried to kill Purge. CeeKay protected Purge. No night kill.

That sounds familiar, doessn't it?

Soulchilde is trying to paint the picture that a Hunter must ALWAYS protect a claimed Seer and the wolves will ALWAYS try to kill a claimed Seer. However, even he doesn't ALWAYS follow that logic.

There are no absolutes in these games.

Makes me wonder why Soulchilde is so frustrated that we aren't following his "reasoning."

Bulletpig, it's in the villages best interests to use your rez on Silky (innocent) or envy24.

Qantaga the Alpha should want to infect right away in case they are targeted for killing, but you know I wash my hand on the situation I just find it odd everyone wants to waste the rez, imo

Nice, meta smile

NiM$
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: